The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Regist10

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest 25.09.13 9:58

Off to the salt mines of Siberia for you, Willo!

As someone else said, it is hard not to think that the most prolific posters who believe every crackpot thing that the McCanns say are not in some way personally connected to them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 8 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.13 10:03

Parents of missing Maddie join school's charity runs

www.nottinghampost.com/Parents-missing-Maddie-join-school-s-charity-runs/story-19836716-detail/story.html

Article in Nottingham Post 24th September 2013
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 10:07

Fie on me for doubting the word of the press but was Kate really there at the weekend? Surely she is still in Portugal helping her equally saintly mother to get her story straight?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.09.13 10:15

Willo I absolutely loved your soap opera programme.

Poor, poor M - sounds as though he was well and truly sent to Wrathleygrad for divulging his past time of monitoring internet forums. Biting my nails waiting of the next instalment.

Excellent post. Encore..

LOVE IT.

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.13 10:18

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Fie on me for doubting the word of the press but was Kate really there at the weekend? Surely she is still in Portugal helping her equally saintly mother to get her story straight?
No photo in the article.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 10:21

Even if there was a photo, I wouldn't have believed it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 25.09.13 10:30

Just out of interest - Green Ink Brigade :-

http://www.tigerpens.co.uk/blog/green-ink-the-colour-of-eccentrics-and-spooks/

So don`t think our tweeter can be taken too seriously.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.13 10:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Even if there was a photo, I wouldn't have believed it!
It seems to me that it's to demonstrate lack of worry in the libel proceedings in Portugal and to demonstrate the Mc's lack of always seeking publicity and asking for money in their charitable events, they've nipped off to do a charity run for a little school in Nottingham which only collected around £500 in a show of family solidarity. This nice subtle way is the latest spin.

Just my opinion of course and absolutely no offence to the money collected by the school for people in Kenya.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 25.09.13 10:37

aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Even if there was a photo, I wouldn't have believed it!
It seems to me that it's to demonstrate lack of worry in the libel proceedings in Portugal and to demonstrate the Mc's lack of always seeking publicity and asking for money in their charitable events, they've nipped off to do a charity run for a little school in Nottingham which only collected around £500 in a show of family solidarity. This nice subtle way is the latest spin.

Just my opinion of course and absolutely no offence to the money collected by the school for people in Kenya.

Granty boy wasn't made aware of this little run then, otherwise I would not have been surprised to hear that the charity run raised £5,500.big grin 

If they did do this run then as a parent I would think it very odd behaviour for her to turn up with the headlines which dominated the press last week, but there again as we have been told inthe past - we are all different.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.13 10:43

Willo

Interesting scenario! 

But I enjoyed reading it and I like the fact that it was set in Russia. Somehow it sort of gels!big grin

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 25.09.13 10:45

plebgate wrote:
aquila wrote:

Granty boy wasn't made aware of this little run then, otherwise I would not have been surprised to hear that the charity run raised £5,500.big grin 

If they did do this run then as a parent I would think it very odd behaviour for her to turn up with the headlines which dominated the press last week, but there again as we have been told inthe past - we are all different.
It's my belief that there will be much more spin about the soft side of the McCanns. The family unit, the 'getting on with life', the articles in regional/local press....the subtle route.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 25.09.13 10:56

aquila wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Fie on me for doubting the word of the press but was Kate really there at the weekend? Surely she is still in Portugal helping her equally saintly mother to get her story straight?
No photo in the article.
I really don't want to see Him or Her in a paper again, ever.

How is a photo of either of THEM actually advancing their tortuous relentless 'search' for their daughter who 'disappeared' from an apartment they diliberately left unlocked.?

No dissing of the charity, they have hi-jacked, ( no charity event is safe from them, imo, 'look at us guys, we couldn't possibly have anything to do with our beautiful daughter's 'disappearance'' cos we're charity runners, like JS and SH') but shouldn't they be running around the lawless villages, within 10kms of PDL, looking for a dungeon lair where their ONLY 'professional' PI, who was the ONLY person to do a PROPER investigation, says their 10 year old daughter is waitng patiently for them and has been these last six years?

Anyway, the judge in the libel 'trial' already has enough photo's of the totally depressed suicidally grinning, laughing pair.

I really don't want to see either of them with their instant 'switcharoo' SAD Portuguese 'faces' and LAUGHING UK 'faces'.

EVER AGAIN!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.13 10:59

aquila wrote:
plebgate wrote:
aquila wrote:

It's my belief that there will be much more spin about the soft side of the McCanns. The family unit, the 'getting on with life', the articles in regional/local press....the subtle route.
acquila

Your suggestion is very likely their PR would always make the best of any situation no matter what it was. They could also be hoping people will think she is "wonderful" for having the strength to carry on.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 12:06

I'm reading over Michael Wright's rogatory Interview - 16th April 2008. What I find baffling is, Michael Wright states:

I haven't seen Kate and Gerry very often, but we always met at family events such as weddings and baptisms. I didn't attend their wedding because my wife, Anne-Marie, was ill and we didn't attend their children's baptisms because we were away on holidays.

UNQUOTE

Yet, despite MW being "on holiday" when the McCann's baptised their children, Kate and Gerry returned from Portugal specifically to attend MW's children's baptism. And neither did MW attend the McCann's wedding because his "wife was ill"?

One would have thought that the baptisms of the McCann's children (were the three baptised all at the same time?) would have been arranged so that it would NOT clash with a holiday of "very close family members".

Moreover, it would be interesting to learn when did the Wrights arrange the baptisms of their children? Was it before Madeleine disappeared, or sometime after?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 25.09.13 12:08

She was there, doing 10k:

330:46:35
HEALY, Kate
Ladies 45-54
Gerry was doing the 2.5k fun run:

340:12:56
MCCANN, Gerry
http://www.crossdale10k.co.uk/#!results
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.09.13 12:10

sallypelt wrote:I'm reading over Michael Wright's rogatory Interview - 16th April 2008. What I find baffling is, Michael Wright states:

I haven't seen Kate and Gerry very often, but we always met at family events such as weddings and baptisms. I didn't attend their wedding because my wife, Anne-Marie, was ill and we didn't attend their children's baptisms because we were away on holidays.

UNQUOTE

Yet, despite MW being "on holiday" when the McCann's baptised their children, Kate and Gerry returned from Portugal specifically to attend MW's children's baptism. And neither did MW attend the McCann's wedding because his "wife was ill"?

One would have thought that the baptisms of the McCann's children (were the three baptised all at the same time?) would have been arranged so that it would NOT clash with a holiday of "very close family members".

Moreover, it would be interesting to learn when did the Wrights arrange the baptisms of their children? Was it before Madeleine disappeared, or sometime after?
And what ages were his children to be suddenly baptized ?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 25.09.13 12:14

Nereid wrote:
She was there, doing 10k:

330:46:35
HEALY, Kate
Ladies 45-54
Gerry was doing the 2.5k fun run:

340:12:56
MCCANN, Gerry
http://www.crossdale10k.co.uk/#!results
Thanks for that Nereid.

Is Kate back to using Healy then? I thought she became known as Kate McCann following Maddie's disappearance?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 12:20

Nina wrote:
sallypelt wrote:I'm reading over Michael Wright's rogatory Interview - 16th April 2008. What I find baffling is, Michael Wright states:

UNQUOTE

I believe that one is now 13 and the other 15 years old. If this is the case, then they would have been 7 and 9 respectively in 2007. Another interesting observation is, that according to Michael Wright, it wasn't until "the twins were born" that they saw Kate and Gerry McCann a "few times a year". So, in less than two years, the McCann's and the MW became so close, that MW dropped everything to fly to Portugal. coffee 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 25.09.13 12:49

sallypelt wrote:
Nina wrote:

UNQUOTE

I believe that one is now 13 and the other 15 years old. If this is the case, then they would have been 7 and 9 respectively in 2007. Another interesting observation is, that according to Michael Wright, it wasn't until "the twins were born" that they saw Kate and Gerry McCann a "few times a year". So, in less than two years, the McCann's and the MW became so close, that MW dropped everything to fly to Portugal. coffee 
Yes, odd. They didn't see each other that much really in those 2 years. Also strange that MW went instead of his wife who is a blood relation. There may be something in Willo's fictitional story smilie
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 25.09.13 14:10

somewhere there is a video, the McCanns coming out of a Portuguese airport and a report asks him:

'-Did you read Mr. Amaral's book?'

Gerry replies: "I'm afraid I can't read Portuguese".
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.09.13 14:24

Nereid wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Nina wrote:

UNQUOTE

Yes, odd. They didn't see each other that much really in those 2 years. Also strange that MW went instead of his wife who is a blood relation. There may be something in Willo's fictitional story smilie
I've been trying to find Michael Wright's profession. Like John McCann, who dropped his job with the pharmaceutical industry to be available for Gerry and Kate, how is it that these relatives can just take so much time out to be helping the McCs.
Was MW in Portugal before the 'event', questions about names on car hire are unanswered.
How much time did he spend once 3 May kicked off, what was he doing with Gerry, searching at the water's edge in the rock pools at PdL.
Why did he fly to PdL to escort Kate and the children back for his own children's baptism.
He was named of the hire car after 3rd May and remained a driver for a long time.
Just how much spare time did his job/profession/boss enable him to take?
A close family member in an emergency might expect a day or two of compassionate leave, but the husband of the cousin of a woman who neglected her children...?

ETA. I forgot to mention all of the time he spends on the internet, searching out fora like this one, defending the McCs position, and of course time out to attend court and make a complete pr*tt of himself.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 25.09.13 14:36

Michael Wright does not appear to be on the list of the 50 odd phone calls made on the night of the 3rd May. Which is curious as there are very many phonecalls and SMS's with Jon Corner, who seems to have liaised exclusively with Kate.
It looks as if neither Gerry nor Kate phone MW. thinking  How can that be explained in view of his extreme assistance and as Bobbin pointed out,  holding down a job at the same time?

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 14:38

If Mr. Wright is still monitoring the www, he may be well embarrassed by the comments on this and a couple of other fora ...

ETA and I would still want to know, if he was answering a question or was making a [unnecessary] statement, when he mentioned in his rog that he was NOT in PdL on May 3, 2007 ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.09.13 14:40

tigger wrote:Michael Wright does not appear to be on the list of the 50 odd phone calls made on the night of the 3rd May. Which is curious as there are very many phonecalls and SMS's with Jon Corner, who seems to have liaised exclusively with Kate.
It looks as if neither Gerry nor Kate phone MW. thinking  How can that be explained in view of his extreme assistance and as Bobbin pointed out,  holding down a job at the same time?
Yes tigger, interesting indeed. Puts me back to the confusion over the names on the car hire previous to 3rd May. Wasn't there a M.Wright listed, along with a John Brown (funny how Gordon Brown also has a brother called John...perhaps another coincidence?) Could it be that he was already there and didn't need to be phoned? Does anyone know anything about his arrival, by plane, etc. after 3rd May.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 25.09.13 14:45

Châtelaine wrote:If Mr. Wright is still monitoring the www, he may be well embarrassed by the comments on this and a couple of other fora ...

ETA and I would still want to know, if he was answering a question or was making a [unnecessary] statement, when he mentioned in his rog that he was NOT in PdL on May 3, 2007 ...
So NOT being 'IN' PdL on May 3rd could mean he was OUTSIDE PdL on 3rd May, perhaps even within a 10 mile radius in those lawless hills, or even further afield in the wastelands of Southern Portugal. So where was he on May 3rd...it shouldn't be difficult for him to be able to tell the investigating police that, should it.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top