The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Regist10

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by gbwales 26.09.13 10:39

Cheers plebgate.
Should have also added to the description "middle of the night" and "from a foreign country"...
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by susible 26.09.13 11:08

Okay, I'm confused (nothing new there then)  Anne-Marie is Kate McCann's cousin and Anne-Marie's mother is called Sheila Cowell, so is Sheila the sibling of Kate's mum or dad?  And in what way is Aunt Nora related?  I am presuming she is the Aunt of Anne-Marie and Kate and sibling of Sheila and either Susan Healy or Brian Healy, as MW refers to her as Aunt Nora.  So why would Kate want Aunt Nora in PdL but not her Aunt Sheila...

Sheesh...I need to lie down lol
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 12 Empty Relatively speaking

Post by Guest 26.09.13 12:01

According to Pamalam, Nora Paul is the sister of Brian Healy and possibly Sheila Cowell is too, though there seems to be some doubt about that.

Sheila Cowell has two children Anne-Marie and Simon - no, not THAT Simon Cowell!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 26.09.13 12:09

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:According to Pamalam, Nora Paul is the sister of Brian Healy and possibly Sheila Cowell is too, though there seems to be some doubt about that.

Sheila Cowell has two children Anne-Marie and Simon - no, not THAT Simon Cowell!
Hahaha...Thanks for that

Why is everything to do with the McCanns so complicated and convoluted?  Confusion is good!
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.13 13:02

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:According to Pamalam, Nora Paul is the sister of Brian Healy and possibly Sheila Cowell is too, though there seems to be some doubt about that.

Are you sure?

Have you seen any evidence he's not"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.09.13 13:04

I'm sure he'd have been roped in to support his infamous relatives if he was THAT one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 26.09.13 13:09

bobbin wrote:
plebgate wrote:I felt very sorry for Mr. Healy in the 9.5.07 interview.   He loved Maddie very much I think.   He said something like she had a great sense of humour and a wonderful personality.  She was a DIAMOND.  
I too found myself watching Kate's poor father, rather than Ma Healy.
I think Kate and her mum are chips off the same block, and he, poor man, has lived a life in a household which speaks for itself, with his withering illness being the result.
I feel so very sorry for him, but feel also that he is the one and only family member in this whole shebang that I can believe and trust.
I think that Maddie was his little saving grace, the one little light that shone out of a darkness, and I feel that he is the sole person who expresses a genuine love for Maddie, without any connivance or loss of personal integrity, just uncomplicated, genuine love, and his loss is patent.
If for no other reason, it would be for him as well as Madeleine, that I would justify whatever time and effort it takes, to get the truth of this whole sad affair exposed.
Totally agree, it struck me that he was being pushed into the background during this interview, she sat with her back to him as though he was not there and should not speak and never once looked round to her husband for support. Finally he could not help himself and had to say something truthful about how someone really felt about poor Madeleine. 

Perhaps this is why he was never the main person to be interviewed - he would just give too much away!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.09.13 18:35

According to Ancestry, yes Brian and Nora are siblings Brian born 1939 and Nora 1945, but there don`t appear to be anymore siblings born in Liverpool South, where Brian and Nora are registered.  Their mother`s maiden name was Smith.  There are other births to a Healy/Smith couple in Wigan in 1931 and 1934 and another birth in Warrington in 1952, but these could be another Healy/Smith couple.

I cannot find what relation Anne Marie Wright (nee Cowell) is to KM via the Healy side.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 26.09.13 19:15

Sorry, I'm still rubbish at quoting, so thanks to everyone for this really interesting thread. I am wondering what Micheal Wright's company DNA Payments actually did? I tried a search and could'nt find anything and just "googling" comes up with DNA testing and ancestry, but I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with that.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.09.13 19:34

Harriet94 wrote:Sorry, I'm still rubbish at quoting, so thanks to everyone for this really interesting thread. I am wondering what Micheal Wright's company DNA Payments actually did? I tried a search and could'nt find anything and just "googling" comes up with DNA testing and ancestry, but I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with that.
Director Overview
Michael Wright holds 4 current appointment, has resigned from 5 companies and held appointments at 3 dissolved companies. Michael began their first appointment at the age of 36 and their longest current appointment spans 12 years and 5 months at ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Michael's current businesses is £70,029, with a combined assets value of £616,703 and liabilities of £486,216. Roles associated with Michael Wright within the recorded businesses include: Company Secretary, Director, Llp Designated Member
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.09.13 19:37

Woofer wrote:

According to Ancestry, yes Brian and Nora are siblings Brian born 1939 and Nora 1945, but there don`t appear to be anymore siblings born in Liverpool South, where Brian and Nora are registered.  Their mother`s maiden name was Smith.  There are other births to a Healy/Smith couple in Wigan in 1931 and 1934 and another birth in Warrington in 1952, but these could be another Healy/Smith couple.

I cannot find what relation Anne Marie Wright (nee Cowell) is to KM via the Healy side.
There are 5 siblings: Brian, Norah (the press spells it as Nora), Sheila and two more brothers, one of which died in the nineties. Anne-Marie Wright is Sheila's daughter.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.09.13 19:39

sallypelt wrote:
Harriet94 wrote:Sorry, I'm still rubbish at quoting, so thanks to everyone for this really interesting thread. I am wondering what Micheal Wright's company DNA Payments actually did? I tried a search and could'nt find anything and just "googling" comes up with DNA testing and ancestry, but I wouldn't think it would have anything to do with that.
Director Overview
Michael Wright holds 4 current appointment, has resigned from 5 companies and held appointments at 3 dissolved companies. Michael began their first appointment at the age of 36 and their longest current appointment spans 12 years and 5 months at ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITED.

The combined cash at bank value for all of Michael's current businesses is £70,029, with a combined assets value of £616,703 and liabilities of £486,216. Roles associated with Michael Wright within the recorded businesses include: Company Secretary, Director, Llp Designated Member
Here are all the positions he held/holds:

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at DISTRIBUTED NETWORK ASSOCIATES LIMITED from 19 October 1999 to 04 February 2003 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED from 23 February 2000 to 16 January 2001 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITED since 30 March 2001 currently as a Director.

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at CITY CENTRAL (LEEDS) RTM COMPANY LIMITED from 07 September 2007 to 01 March 2010 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Director (FINANCE DIRECTOR) at SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED from 14 December 2004 to 15 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED from 22 June 2005 to 15 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED since 21 July 2005 currently as a Secretary (DIRECTOR).

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED since 21 July 2005 currently as a Director.

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at DNA PAYMENTS LIMITED from 18 September 2007 to 18 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Director at LUSIS PAYMENTS LIMITED from 14 October 2009 to 29 July 2010 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at ILIAD T3 LLP since 04 January 2011 currently as a Member of a Limited Liability Partnership.

*Resigned

*Current
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.09.13 19:40

All the companies that Michael Terence Wright has been involved in, either as a director or a secretary

ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 23/02/2000 16/01/2001 10/2010
DISTRIBUTED NETWORK ASSOCIATES LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 19/10/1999 - 05/2007
CITY CENTRAL (LEEDS) RTM COMPANY LIMITED Unknown Company Secretary 07/09/2007 01/03/2010 -
SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Director 14/12/2004 15/01/2011 -
DNA PAYMENTS LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 18/09/2007 - 01/2011
DNA PAYMENTS LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 18/09/2007 - 01/2011
SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Company Secretary 22/06/2005 15/01/2011 -
LUSIS PAYMENTS LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Director 14/10/2009 29/07/2010 -

ILIAD T3 LLP Active - Accounts Filed LLP Designated Member 04/01/2011 - -

T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Company Secretary 21/07/2005 - -

T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED Active - Accounts Filed Director 21/07/2005 - -
ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITED Unknown Director 30/03/2001 - -
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.09.13 19:40

The nature of DNA Payments was: "7220 - Software consultancy & supply"
http://www.companieslist.co.uk/03841680-distributed-network-associates-limited
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 26.09.13 19:41

Nereid wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Director Overview

Here are all the positions he held/holds:

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at DISTRIBUTED NETWORK ASSOCIATES LIMITED from 19 October 1999 to 04 February 2003 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITED from 23 February 2000 to 16 January 2001 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITED since 30 March 2001 currently as a Director.

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at CITY CENTRAL (LEEDS) RTM COMPANY LIMITED from 07 September 2007 to 01 March 2010 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Director (FINANCE DIRECTOR) at SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED from 14 December 2004 to 15 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITED from 22 June 2005 to 15 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED since 21 July 2005 currently as a Secretary (DIRECTOR).

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at T3 SOFTWARE LIMITED since 21 July 2005 currently as a Director.

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Secretary at DNA PAYMENTS LIMITED from 18 September 2007 to 18 January 2011 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright was employed as Director at LUSIS PAYMENTS LIMITED from 14 October 2009 to 29 July 2010 (resigned)

Michael Terence Wright has been employed at ILIAD T3 LLP since 04 January 2011 currently as a Member of a Limited Liability Partnership.

*Resigned

*Current

OPPS!!! Our posts crossed flag
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.09.13 19:43

sallypelt wrote:

OPPS!!!  Our posts crossed flag
Great minds post alike laughat
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 26.09.13 21:19

Nereid wrote:
Woofer wrote:

There are 5 siblings: Brian, Norah (the press spells it as Nora), Sheila and two more brothers, one of which died in the nineties. Anne-Marie Wright is Sheila's daughter.
Thanks Nereid, have you got a link to that info?  Was it from Ancestry?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 26.09.13 21:37

Woofer wrote:
Nereid wrote:
Woofer wrote:

Thanks Nereid, have you got a link to that info?  Was it from Ancestry?
I've PM-ed you.

I think the Healy's are ok, so am reluctant to post it here.
Nereid

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 27.09.13 5:31

bobbin wrote:
plebgate wrote:I felt very sorry for Mr. Healy in the 9.5.07 interview.   He loved Maddie very much I think.   He said something like she had a great sense of humour and a wonderful personality.  She was a DIAMOND.  
I too found myself watching Kate's poor father, rather than Ma Healy.
I think Kate and her mum are chips off the same block, and he, poor man, has lived a life in a household which speaks for itself, with his withering illness being the result.
I feel so very sorry for him, but feel also that he is the one and only family member in this whole shebang that I can believe and trust.
I think that Maddie was his little saving grace, the one little light that shone out of a darkness, and I feel that he is the sole person who expresses a genuine love for Maddie, without any connivance or loss of personal integrity, just uncomplicated, genuine love, and his loss is patent.
If for no other reason, it would be for him as well as Madeleine, that I would justify whatever time and effort it takes, to get the truth of this whole sad affair exposed.
Great post bobbin, and I 100% agree.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 30.09.13 21:33

If the mccann didn't read the book,how can they bring libel case?
Express,6 sept 2008
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 30.09.13 23:11

I'd like to know why Kate felt it necessary to supply Alan Pike a translated copy of The Truth of the Lie and why he read it. Did he need to read it to understand the alleged secondary trauma the book allegedly caused her? Is this normal practice for people in his trade, whatever that trade is?
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.10.13 6:05

ShuBob wrote:I'd like to know why Kate felt it necessary to supply Alan Pike a translated copy of The Truth of the Lie and why he read it. Did he need to read it to understand the alleged secondary trauma the book allegedly caused her? Is this normal practice for people in his trade, whatever that trade is?
Just so that she could moan about the book.....and pour out her heart to this counsellor/confidante....

You can imagine this super drama queen will be superb playacting a victim, putting on her contorted depressed face, and Mr redblooded Pike will fall under her
irresistable fragrance and be taken in hook line sinker.

Otherwise since he's hired directly by them (from the Fund presumably) since Oct 2007, how come he needn't counsel Gerry or the twins as regularly as this fragrant Mrs?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 01.10.13 6:26

aiyoyo wrote:
ShuBob wrote:I'd like to know why Kate felt it necessary to supply Alan Pike a translated copy of The Truth of the Lie and why he read it. Did he need to read it to understand the alleged secondary trauma the book allegedly caused her? Is this normal practice for people in his trade, whatever that trade is?
Just so that she could moan about the book.....and pour out her heart to this counsellor/confidante....

You can imagine this super drama queen will be superb playacting a victim, putting  on her contorted depressed face, and Mr redblooded Pike will fall under her

Otherwise since he's hired directly by them (from the Fund presumably)  since Oct 2007, how come he needn't counsel Gerry or the twins as regularly as this fragrant Mrs?

Contorted depressed face?

I wouldn't call it a depressed face, if you can't force yourself to cry, you can easily raise your inner eyebrows and shrivell your forehead to look like you ARE feeling pain.

We NEVER see this  Sad
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.10.13 6:29

http://textusa.blogspot.sg/

Well worth a read.
Mccanns's lift of arguido speech, saying the search been hampered when they were arguidos, meaning blaming the PT state.

As we all know their trial fuss that the book harms the search has no leg to stand on.  Besides, "harm the search" is not in their writ.

At least I don't remember it being specified, implied maybe subjective, but a specific contention NO.

Their two-fold writ was about (1) libel and  (2) personality and peaceful living rights.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 01.10.13 6:30

Seek truth wrote:
 aiyoyo wrote:

You can imagine this super drama queen will be superb playacting a victim, putting  on her contorted depressed face, and Mr redblooded Pike will fall under her

Otherwise since he's hired directly by them (from the Fund presumably)  since Oct 2007, how come he needn't counsel Gerry or the twins as regularly as this fragrant Mrs?

Contorted depressed face?

I wouldn't call it a depressed face, if you can't force yourself to cry, you can easily raise your inner eyebrows and shrivell your forehead to look like you ARE feeling pain.

We NEVER see this  Sad
Of course we did! Recent outside Court speech.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top