The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Regist10

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by Guest 25.09.13 14:47

bobbin wrote: [...] Could it be that he was already there and didn't need to be phoned? Does anyone know anything about his arrival, by plane, etc. after 3rd May.
From the PJ files, MW's rogatory statement:
I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate.

On Saturday, 5 May, I caught a plane from Leeds-Bradford to Faro and caught a taxi from the airport to the Mark Warner complex. Initially I stayed in an apartment in the same complex as Kate and Gerry. Those first days were hectic, always surrounded by the media and the situation appeared very transitory [temporary] with family and friends sleeping wherever they could. In Friday, 11 May, I returned home for a weekend with my family.
unquote
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 9 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 14:48

tigger wrote:Michael Wright does not appear to be on the list of the 50 odd phone calls made on the night of the 3rd May. Which is curious as there are very many phonecalls and SMS's with Jon Corner, who seems to have liaised exclusively with Kate.
It looks as if neither Gerry nor Kate phone MW. thinking  How can that be explained in view of his extreme assistance and as Bobbin pointed out,  holding down a job at the same time?
Maybe it's worth pasting the whole of MW's statement he made on 16.4.2008

CARTAS ROGATORIAS (FILE 5)
MICHAEL WRIGHT 16th April 2008
66 to 69?Witness statement of
Michael Terence Wright 2008.04.16

My wife is Kate's cousin and I have known Kate since she was 8 years old. She used to spend holidays on Isle of Man where I lived. My wife's and Kate's families are quite close. I have known Gerry since 1997 when he was going out with Kate before they married.

I haven't seen Kate and Gerry very often, but we always met at family events such as weddings and baptisms. I didn't attend their wedding because my wife, Anne-Marie, was ill and we didn't attend their children's baptisms because we were away on holidays. That said, since the birth of the twins we have met more frequently. In August 2006 they came to visit us at our house one weekend and that was very pleasant. On our side, we visited them in Rothley in November 2006 and they repeated their visit [to us] in February 2007. We work well together as a group and we know each other very well. We were planning a family holiday [together] for June 2007 at Center Park.

I wasn't in Portugal on 3 May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance. About 23:00 that night I received a very uncomfortable [or compelling] call from my wife's mother who told me about Madeleine's disappearance. Aunt Nora, from Canada, was in Skipton and was about to return to Canada the next morning. I suggested that she go to Liverpool instead. We all thought that Madeleine was going to appear in the following hours, even while I drove Nora back to Liverpool in the early morning of Friday, 4 May. I stayed in Liverpool. I spoke to Kate by phone between 10:00 and 11:00am that morning and she confirmed that she wanted her mother, her father and Nora with her. The family liaison [officer?] arranged the journey of the mother, father and Nora to Portugal that same afternoon. I went with them to Manchester airport. Kate's mother asked me to come to Portugal and I agreed on condition of speaking first with Gerry and Kate.

On Saturday, 5 May, I caught a plane from Leeds-Bradford to Faro and caught a taxi from the airport to the Mark Warner complex. Initially I stayed in an apartment in the same complex as Kate and Gerry. Those first days were hectic, always surrounded by the media and the situation appeared very transitory [temporary] with family and friends sleeping wherever they could. In Friday, 11 May, I returned home for a weekend with my family.

After that I made five further trips to Portugal on:
- Monday, 14 May to Friday, 18 May. I travelled alone and helped by doing what I could in the Madeleine campaign;
- Friday, 8 June to Wednesday, 13 June. I travelled with my wife, Anne-Marie. This trip was for us to take care of the twins while Kate and Gerry made a brief trip to Morocco.
- Thursday, 12 July to Friday, 13 July. I travelled alone and returned with Kate and the twins for them to attend the baptism of my own children. I had spoken previously with Gerry by phone and knew that he was in UK in meetings and he asked me to help Kate and the twins so that they could be there. Kate, Gerry and twins returned to Portugal on 15 July.
- Wednesday, 22 August to Saturday, 1 September. I left with Anne-Marie and our children, K and P, to replace Sandy and Trish Cameron. During this period we spoke with Kate and Gerry about the best time to return to UK. Provisionally the second week in September was decided and I contacted a removals firm in Lagos in my name, and I collected packing boxes and adhesive tape. We then began to pack all the stuff we wanted to keep, such as letters, postcards, etc.
- Friday, 7 September to Sunday, 9 September. Gerry called me the night before and told me he was going to be interviewed the next day. I travelled alone and met Sandy Cameron at the airport [presumably Faro] and we caught a taxi to the villa. Kate, Gerry, the twins, Sandy and Trish, and Eileen McC left Portugal on Sunday morning and I left by myself that same afternoon after cleaning the villa.

During my initial trips to Portugal I stayed in Mark Warner apartments. In July, August and September I stayed in the villa rented by Kate and Gerry, I recall nothing strange about anything where I stayed. I didn't look for things that were particularly strange or suspicious but I did pay close attention to the Mark Warner apartments to consider potential hiding-places which could have been used by an intruder.

During my first two trips to Portugal, I recall that Kate and Gerry were in a flat spin, [NOTE] but I spent a lot of time with them especially at night at dinner. I frequently helped Sandy with with mundane tasks such as opening the mail. We received many e-mails relating to the campaign and there was much in them to talk about, but our time with Kate and Gerry during the day was very irregular. During my stay at the villa our time was more concentrated.

[NOTE: The verb expression 'andar à roda' means to turn something round, or to spin something round, so I think that the word 'viva' [cheers, applause] in the statement should actually be 'vida' [life], i.e. their life was being spun round, almost out of their control, like an aircraft in a flat spin].

With respect to Kate and Gerry's comportment after the disappearance, I witnessed first hand their desperation, how they cried and were distraught, though never during their meetings with officials or at press conferences. It was uncomfortable to see. I also saw them organised and controlled in meetings and in front of the media, and felt proud and impressed at their power of self-control on those occasions.

At the time I travelled with Anne-Marie on 8 June, Kate and Gerry had rented a vehicle. It had seven seats, I judged [thought] it to be a Renault Espace. Gerry suggested that I be added to the insured driver's list so that I could drive it while they were in Morocco, but I judged [thought] that to be unnecessary as they would only be gone for a few days. When I was in Portugal on 12 July I was picked up by Kate who was driving the Renault Espace.

It was on our trip to Portugal on 22 August that Gerry suggested that I was added to the contract as an additional driver and I accepted. Gerry and I went to Lagos and I was included in the contract as additional driver.

I drove the car regularly in August and September, doing the shopping at the supermarket, taking the house and garden rubbish to the recycling area in PdL and also taking the twins to creche and to the beach, and trips to the airport. I was also a passenger in the car at various times, mainly in June and July when Gerry and Sandy drove.

There are various rubbish recycling/dump areas and we used these:
- two trash bins [skips?] at the villa, one at the main entrance and the other at the top of the hill;
- one area on the cemetery road;
- one area above the Mark Warner complex, and
- one area between the villa and the church.

The visiting gardener always generated garden rubbish and this was usually leaves and grass. Gerry and I would usually take this rubbish to the bin at the top of the property.

I never observed anything strange in the vehicle at any time that I was in it.

I noted some disagreeable smells on a number of occasions which I judged to have come from the twins' nappies. Discarded nappies were collected in rubbish bags and held until thrown into the [rubbish] bins, [thereby] provoking smell.
I have no knowledge of anything spilling from any article nor of any cleaning of the car after such a hypothetical spill.

I know that the twins travelled in the vehicle more than twenty times. For example, to creche, [to the] beach at Sagres, the airport and Burgau.
I am absolutely certain that Kate and Gerry were not capable of hiding Madeleine's body and later transporting it to a dump.
See George Burke Brooks Statement
As for additional information I would like to add that on Sunday, 6 May I went to the pizzaria in PdL and bought a large quantity of pizzas. I was attended by a girl from Liverpool. I explained to her my relationship to the McCanns and she told me that her father 'George' had seen a man carrying a child in his arms in the early morning of 4 May in the resort. I asked her if her father had spoken about this to the Portuguese authorities. I don't know if the information was ever investigated.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 14:50

Oops!!! Chaterleine is on the same wavelength as I am Mr 

Admins, please remove my post if you think it is necessary.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 14:53

It's been asked what is Michael Wright's occupation which allows him to gad around at will for no good reason. I remember seeing his LinkedIn profile somewhere on the forum - not on this topic though. Perhaps whoever posted it could do so again.

According to Pamalam, he's described as the owner of a software company in Leeds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 14:59

I don't know if these pics have been posted:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Anne+Marie/Lawyers+Leave+Lisbon+Courthouse/ksnl4q7xNeb
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.09.13 14:59

snip: "- Thursday, 12 July to Friday, 13 July. I travelled alone and returned with Kate and the twins for them to attend the baptism of my own children."

To be realistic I don't think I would have contemplated traveling by plane with twins without some help. So I can see why MW could have offered to make the trip there to help at least carry one of the twins. There would also be some luggage as well.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 25.09.13 15:01

According to his statement a year later he claims that he spoke to Kate at around 10am on the 4th having heard about MBM disappearance from his wife's mother during the night of the 3rd.
Tigger on those phone records does it show a call around this time (Sat 4th May 10 - 11 am) to Kates phone from a UK landline or a mobile number or a call to a UK landline or mobile?  
Was it Kate who rang him or the other way around? He does not make it clear in his statement. If it was to a mobile number is it possible to say if that number was in Portugal or elsewhere?
Why also does he insist on talking to Kate and Gerry before he agrees to go out to Portugal when he had only spoken to her that morning?  It would appear that it was Kates mum who wanted him there then not K & G?
Why does he say 'I wasn't in Portugal on 3rd May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance' it seems as if he is saying he was there previously perhaps right up to the day before???  Is this why he didn't want to go back out until he confirmed it with K & G?
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:01

Very interesting thread, am I reading this right, he spent 10 weeks in PDL?

10:30pm The testimony as it happens...

The first witness of the session is Michael Wright, an administrator, whose wife is Kate McCann's cousin. He has known Kate since she was ten years of age and Gerald McCann since 2001. They used to have regular contact.

He went to PDL in May 2007 and many times during that summer (10 weeks). Since the McCanns returned to the UK, he visits them regularly. They spent the first Christmas without Madeleine together. He tries to give them some comfort and calls or e-mails or sends sms messages at least once a week.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.09.13 15:06

sallypelt wrote:I don't know if these pics have been posted:

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Anne+Marie/Lawyers+Leave+Lisbon+Courthouse/ksnl4q7xNeb
 Have not seen a photo of Kate's cousin, but to me that woman looks very like the woman who accompanied Kate to court along with Emma Loach.
  So is this Susan Hubbard or Anne Marie ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 25.09.13 15:07

windchime wrote:Why does he say 'I wasn't in Portugal on 3rd May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance' it seems as if he is saying he was there previously perhaps right up to the day before???  Is this why he didn't want to go back out until he confirmed it with K & G?
Strictly speaking that could actually include 3rd May until the evening.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 15:09

windchime wrote:According to his statement a year later he claims that he spoke to Kate at around 10am on the 4th having heard about MBM disappearance from his wife's mother during the night of the 3rd.
Tigger on those phone records does it show a call around this time (Sat 4th May 10 - 11 am) to Kates phone from a UK landline or a mobile number or a call to a UK landline or mobile?  
Was it Kate who rang him or the other way around? He does not make it clear in his statement. If it was to a mobile number is it possible to say if that number was in Portugal or elsewhere?
Why also does he insist on talking to Kate and Gerry before he agrees to go out to Portugal when he had only spoken to her that morning?  It would appear that it was Kates mum who wanted him there then not K & G?
Why does he say 'I wasn't in Portugal on 3rd May at the time of Madeleine's disappearance' it seems as if he is saying he was there previously perhaps right up to the day before???  Is this why he didn't want to go back out until he confirmed it with K & G?
Windchime, I have been looking for this information. I can remember distinctively reading that either Anne Marie received a phone call in the early hours of morning on 4 May. From memory, either MW or his wife "heard the phone but was too sleepy to answer it", and it wasn't until the next morning that MW or his wife spoke to someone.

Can someone else tell me that I didn't dream this?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 25.09.13 15:11

candyfloss wrote:Very interesting thread, am I reading this right, he spent 10 weeks in PDL?

10:30pm The testimony as it happens...

The first witness of the session is Michael Wright, an administrator, whose wife is Kate McCann's cousin. He has known Kate since she was ten years of age and Gerald McCann since 2001. They used to have regular contact.

He went to PDL in May 2007 and many times during that summer (10 weeks). Since the McCanns returned to the UK, he visits them regularly. They spent the first Christmas without Madeleine together. He tries to give them some comfort and calls or e-mails or sends sms messages at least once a week.
Time in PDL

05/05 - 11/05  - 7 days
14/05 - 18/05  - 5 days
08/06 - 13/06  - 6 days
12/07 - 13/07  - 2 days
22/08 - 01/09  - 11 days
07/09 - 09/09  - 2 days

It would appear that MW is able to drop everything and book a flight the day before for most of these visits!!??

How old is he BTW only how could he have known Kate since she was 10 - when did he marry Anne-Marie?
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:11

@ Russiandoll
I do think it's cousin Anne Marie and not Susan H.
http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb/fmf/annemariewrightkatescoute7.jpg
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 15:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's been asked what is Michael Wright's occupation which allows him to gad around at will for no good reason. I remember seeing his LinkedIn profile somewhere on the forum - not on this topic though. Perhaps whoever posted it could do so again.

According to Pamalam, he's described as the owner of a software company in Leeds.
ANNE-MARIE AND MICHAEL WRIGHT (43 and ? respectively) Year 2007
Anne-Marie Wright, who is the cousin of Kate McCann, and her husband Michael live in Skipton, Yorkshire. They married in 1991 and now have two children, Katie and Peter. The Wright family first heard of Madeleine's disappearance in the early hours of Friday May 4, when Mrs Wright's mum, Sheila Cowell, called with the news. Mrs Wright's husband, Michael, then drove another relative to join Madeleine's grandparents in Liverpool and then went out to Portugal to help with the search. And Mrs Wright has since been out to the Algarve twice and on the last occasion she and her husband looked after Madeleine's brother and sister, two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, while Kate and Gerry, Madeleine's dad, journeyed to Morocco. Michael Wright was the co-signatory on the hire car. He drove the car to Huelva in Spain. Kate and Gerry McCann are godparents to the Wright's two children, The baptism of Kate's godson, Patrick, and Gerry's goddaughter, Katie, was at St Stephen's Church, Skipton, North Yorkshire. Kate came back with her twins Sean and Amelie to attend the baptism (14th/15th July) and met up with husband Gerry who had been in London since 12th July for meetings police and child protection professionals. Michael Wright attended Ballakermeen High School in the Isle of Man from 1976 before moving to Bridlington in 1978. In 1981 he joined St John Fisher RC High School in Harrogate. He had a short career in the military before moving into Information technology. In 2000 he joined Alaric Systems but is now described as "owning a software company in Leeds".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 25.09.13 15:16

sallypelt wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's been asked what is Michael Wright's occupation which allows him to gad around at will for no good reason. I remember seeing his LinkedIn profile somewhere on the forum - not on this topic though. Perhaps whoever posted it could do so again.

ANNE-MARIE AND MICHAEL WRIGHT (43 and ? respectively) Year 2007
Anne-Marie Wright, who is the cousin of Kate McCann, and her husband Michael live in Skipton, Yorkshire. They married in 1991 and now have two children, Katie and Peter. The Wright family first heard of Madeleine's disappearance in the early hours of Friday May 4, when Mrs Wright's mum, Sheila Cowell, called with the news. Mrs Wright's husband, Michael, then drove another relative to join Madeleine's grandparents in Liverpool and then went out to Portugal to help with the search. And Mrs Wright has since been out to the Algarve twice and on the last occasion she and her husband looked after Madeleine's brother and sister, two-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, while Kate and Gerry, Madeleine's dad, journeyed to Morocco. Michael Wright was the co-signatory on the hire car. He drove the car to Huelva in Spain. Kate and Gerry McCann are godparents to the Wright's two children, The baptism of Kate's godson, Patrick, and Gerry's goddaughter, Katie, was at St Stephen's Church, Skipton, North Yorkshire. Kate came back with her twins Sean and Amelie to attend the baptism (14th/15th July) and met up with husband Gerry who had been in London since 12th July for meetings police and child protection professionals. Michael Wright attended Ballakermeen High School in the Isle of Man from 1976 before moving to Bridlington in 1978. In 1981 he joined St John Fisher RC High School in Harrogate. He had a short career in the military before moving into Information technology. In 2000 he joined Alaric Systems but is now described as "owning a software company in Leeds".
Based on this how could he have known Kate since she was 10 years old?  He would have met her in 1978?
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 25.09.13 15:16

Good question.  I have seen him described as something in IT and I think also, admin, but can't for the moment remember where. As you say what kind of job would allow him to take so much time off flying backwards and forwards from PDL throughout that summer?  Who was paying him, he has a family?

I had another read of Enid O'Dowd's interesting review of the Fund accounts and it has NO employees. It doesn't even have a named Fund Administrator and we are told the Directors took no remuneration.  John McCann quite publicly gave up his job to join the campaign (another man with a family) - yet no salary is itemised for him, nor indeed for Clarence, who they have said on record was paid out of the Fund.  Of course these outgoings may well come under Campaign Costs, so too presumably the media monitoring.  

Michael Wright has said (under oath) that he played a big part in the media monitoring.  The 'media monitoring' in this case should be carefully examined by Scotland Yard, because some might see this particular form of media monitoring as perverting the course of justice. A serious criminal matter I believe.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:16

He married Kate's cousin in 1991 when Kate was 23!

So yes, it's unlikely that he met her when she was 10.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 25.09.13 15:19

bobbin wrote:
I've been trying to find Michael Wright's profession. Like John McCann, who dropped his job with the pharmaceutical industry to be available for Gerry and Kate, how is it that these relatives can just take so much time out to be helping the McCs.
Was MW in Portugal before the 'event', questions about names on car hire are unanswered.
How much time did he spend once 3 May kicked off, what was he doing with Gerry, searching at the water's edge in the rock pools at PdL.
Why did he fly to PdL to escort Kate and the children back for his own children's baptism.
He was named of the hire car after 3rd May and remained a driver for a long time.
Just how much spare time did his job/profession/boss enable him to take?
A close family member in an emergency might expect a day or two of compassionate leave, but the husband of the cousin of a woman who neglected her children...?

ETA. I forgot to mention all of the time he spends on the internet, searching out fora like this one, defending the McCs position, and of course time out to attend court and make a complete pr*tt of himself.
Some info that is in the public domain:

1Michael Terence Wright
Age Guide: 50-54
Full AddressAnne-Marie Wright2002

I removed the postcode but it corresponds with a Mr Michael Terence Wright's Director/Company Secretary information:

[th]Company Name[/th][th]Company Status[/th][th]Position[/th][th]Appointed[/th][th]Resigned[/th][th]Dissolved[/th][th][/th]
ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEMS LIMITEDCompany is dissolvedCompany Secretary23/02/200016/01/200110/2010BUY NOW
DISTRIBUTED NETWORK ASSOCIATES LIMITEDCompany is dissolvedCompany Secretary19/10/1999-05/2007BUY NOW
CITY CENTRAL (LEEDS) RTM COMPANY LIMITEDUnknownCompany Secretary07/09/200701/03/2010-BUY NOW
SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITEDActive - Accounts FiledDirector14/12/200415/01/2011-BUY NOW
DNA PAYMENTS LIMITEDCompany is dissolvedCompany Secretary18/09/2007-01/2011BUY NOW
DNA PAYMENTS LIMITEDCompany is dissolvedDirector18/09/2007-01/2011BUY NOW
SNAPCOUNT (UK) LIMITEDActive - Accounts FiledCompany Secretary22/06/200515/01/2011-BUY NOW
LUSIS PAYMENTS LIMITEDActive - Accounts FiledDirector14/10/200929/07/2010-BUY NOW
ILIAD T3 LLPActive - Accounts FiledLLP Designated Member04/01/2011--BUY NOW
T3 SOFTWARE LIMITEDActive - Accounts FiledCompany Secretary21/07/2005--BUY NOW
T3 SOFTWARE LIMITEDActive - Accounts FiledDirector21/07/2005--BUY NOW
ILIAD SOLUTIONS LIMITEDUnknownDirector30/03/2001--
http://companycheck.co.uk/director/906697611/MR-MICHAEL-TERENCE-WRIGHT

Seems to be a busy man, but still managed to find time to go to and fro Portugal.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 25.09.13 15:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He married Kate's cousin in 1991 when Kate was 23!

Hhmmm?!  So why say under oath he has known her since she was 10?  Jeez how much more confused can this get?
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:23

windchime wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:He married Kate's cousin in 1991 when Kate was 23!

Hhmmm?!  So why say under oath he has known her since she was 10?  Jeez how much more confused can this get?
The Wrights could have been courting for 13 years before marrying ... big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 25.09.13 15:24

Châtelaine wrote:@ Russiandoll
I do think it's cousin Anne Marie and not Susan H.
http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/gmb/fmf/annemariewrightkatescoute7.jpg
  thanks, looks like her but the lightened hair and similar haircut makes her look very like SH. [ maybe need my eyes testing ?! ]
   Oh well, confusion is good!

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 25.09.13 15:25

windchime wrote:

This is in his rogatory:

"My wife is Kate's cousin and I have known Kate since she was 8 years old. She used to spend holidays on Isle of Man where I lived. My wife's and Kate's families are quite close. I have known Gerry since 1997 when he was going out with Kate before they married."

So they knew each other as kids. Which is plausible, except he's changing Kate's age to 10 now.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 25.09.13 15:25

And here is information for ALARIC SYSTEMS LIMITED, for those who want to go through the directors etc. Michael Wright doesn't appear to have ever been a director of this company, but who is HEATHER ANN LAZARUS? She resigns as soon as she's appointed, but the reason I am slightly interested in this person is her registered address is in SWANSEA. Didn't Kate have a Swansea number on her mobile for the night of the 3rd May? Or is this just another coincidence? Worth checking out if it's only to eliminate.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:33

The baptisms niggle me ...that is assuming that the baptisms happened and weren't just a cover story. 

These aren't babies so there obviously isn't any urgency as far as the parents are concerned. Kate & Gerry were so desperate to be there but they were in the middle of their campaign so why not postpone? 

Another very good argument for postponing is that the baptisms and celebrations should have been a big event for the children. Instead it would have revolved around Kate - "don't mention cousin Madeleine", "Auntie Kate might be a bit sad" etc. etc.

Those poor kids had their big day overshadowed by their missing cousin ...if it happened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.09.13 15:34

So in May 2007 MW was company secretary to 5 companies and director to another 3. In September 2007 he took on 2 new assignments. Busy, busy ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top