The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Mm11

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Regist10

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by jeanmonroe 23.09.13 15:56

Memory 'aid' 2

NWTFDTSASRTTASLPATAJAJ.

Now What The F**k Did They Say About Sticking Rigidly To The Abduction Story Like Phil And Trish And Jane And Jill.

Reckon all the McCann 'wider' family know that one, off by heart!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Empty Re: MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT

Post by littlepixie 23.09.13 15:56

Underlined in greenink?

Just a coincidence but there is a person/s on twitter who use various different names each starting with Greenink and who defends the McCanns with venom. This person even tweeted to me in the wee small hours of the morning once exactly what Gerry was thinking about the subject in hand!
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.09.13 15:59

Who dictated the responses to him ?
They were clearly not his own thoughts, since if they had been he would not have needed to remember what to say, in Green Ink or any other colour.

He has been coached, and has been caught out.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.09.13 15:59

carilina
"But surely Kate should be showing her 'Portuguese' face in the UK too if she wants people here to believe she's traumatised/depressed?"

She CAN'T because........... she AIN'T!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 23.09.13 16:08

Why the difference in his rogatory and his evidence in this trial?

Rogatory:

"My wife is Kate's cousin and I have known Kate since she was 8 years old. She used to spend holidays on Isle of Man where I lived. My wife's and Kate's families are quite close. I have known Gerry since 1997 when he was going out with Kate before they married."

Evidence:

"The first witness of the session is Michael Wright, an administrator, whose wife is Kate McCann's cousin. He has known Kate since she was ten years of age and Gerald McCann since 2001. They used to have regular contact."

Which is it Mr. Wright? Forgot to put it in your aide memoire, or was the aide memoire just for remembering feelings, and not facts?
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 23.09.13 16:09

ID - Was a process formally investigated?
MW had only one contact with the police. He doesn't know what happened afterwards.

:::::::::

Oh I see, not serious then!
If this happened, it is important to know the outcome.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 16:10

littlepixie wrote:Underlined in greenink?
big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.09.13 16:14

carilina wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"he saw how Kate changed last week in Lisbon and how she couldn't smile or properly relax. She couldn't have come on her own because she feared people think they are responsible. Her behaviour in Portugal is very different."

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa10
Amsterdam 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa11
Portuguese 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa12
UK 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa13
Portuguese 'face'
But surely Kate should be showing her 'Portuguese' face in the UK too if she wants people here to believe she's traumatised/depressed?
But she also has TWO Portuguese faces.

1   "I find all these questions very hurtful"
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 <a href= MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Sad_fa11" />

2  "Thank God they've stopped. and I can go and pick up some New Zealand Chardonnay"
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 <a href= MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Sad_ha10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.09.13 16:16

Nereid wrote:Why the difference in his rogatory and his evidence in this trial?

Rogatory:

"My wife is Kate's cousin and I have known Kate since she was 8 years old. She used to spend holidays on Isle of Man where I lived. My wife's and Kate's families are quite close. I have known Gerry since 1997 when he was going out with Kate before they married."

Evidence:

"The first witness of the session is Michael Wright, an administrator, whose wife is Kate McCann's cousin. He has known Kate since she was ten years of age and Gerald McCann since 2001. They used to have regular contact."

Which is it Mr. Wright? Forgot to put it in your aide memoire, or was the aide memoire just for remembering feelings, and not facts?
Oh dear big grin 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.09.13 16:19

carilina wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"he saw how Kate changed last week in Lisbon and how she couldn't smile or properly relax. She couldn't have come on her own because she feared people think they are responsible. Her behaviour in Portugal is very different."

MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa10
Amsterdam 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa11
Portuguese 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa12
UK 'face'
 MICHAEL WRIGHT EVIDENCE TRANSCRIPT - Page 2 Katesa13
Portuguese 'face'
But surely Kate should be showing her 'Portuguese' face in the UK too if she wants people here to believe she's traumatised/depressed?
Kate's stylist should tell her 'Our Lady of the Sorrows' is more apt for public occasions than 'Rictus Grin' but whatever look this woman puts on makes me want to bleach my eyeballs.

To my mind she'd be marginally less hard on the peepers if she was wearing a jumpsuit patterned with arrows with a 'Behind Bars' face to complement the outfit.yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.09.13 16:23

candyfloss wrote:
The Judge interrupts and asks whether the book was published before or after the archiving of the files.
MW says it was after.

The Judge – Then how could the book interfere with the investigation?
MW stays silent.

The Judge repeats the question.
MW says it didn't but it interfered with the following investigations made by the private investigators hired by Kate and Gerry

Classic  clapping
How could it possibly interfere with the investigations made by the private investigators hired by Kate and Gerry, since on his own admission Super-Sleith EDGAR did NOT read it, and relied on what he was told. Did M3 read it ? Did Halligen know of its contents and act accordingly ?

They are twisting and turning like twisty-turney things and the judge has seen right through the whole charade, as the above exchange makes only too clear.
Normally a judge would leave that for the final written judgment [we did not find the testimony of some of the witnesses wholly convincing . . .] ,
but to do it in open court, on the record like that is just wonderful.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.09.13 16:24

ShuBob wrote:
Nereid wrote:Why the difference in his rogatory and his evidence in this trial?
Rogatory:
Evidence:
Oh dear big grin 
Used the wrong colour ink, obviously.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.09.13 16:25

What happened to Ma Healy and Trish?
Perhaps they are up 'to bat' next!

I just can't wait!

Ma Healy will 'lose the plot' when the Judge says 'good MOANING'

"Kate never dun what youz said wot she dun.I knows she is well incent even tho i never asks her, innit.?"

"But i have not asked you anything Mrs Healy".

"Sh**ttttttttt!, sorry Kate"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 16:28

jeanmonroe wrote:What happened to Ma Healy and Trish?
Perhaps they are up 'to bat' next!

I just can't wait!
me either,just hope they have been practicing their lines:biggrin:
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.09.13 16:32

PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
The Judge interrupts and asks whether the book was published before or after the archiving of the files.
MW says it was after.

The Judge – Then how could the book interfere with the investigation?
MW stays silent.

The Judge repeats the question.
MW says it didn't but it interfered with the following investigations made by the private investigators hired by Kate and Gerry

Classic  clapping
How could it possibly interfere with the investigations made by the private investigators hired by Kate and Gerry, since on his own admission Super-Sleith EDGAR did NOT read it, and relied on what he was told.   Did M3 read it ?   Did Halligen know of its contents and act accordingly ?

They are twisting and turning like twisty-turney things and the judge has seen right through the whole charade, as the above exchange makes only too clear.
Normally a judge would leave that for the final written judgment  [we did not find the testimony of some of the witnesses wholly convincing . . .] ,
but to do it in open court, on the record like that is just wonderful.
But Edgar told the court that he's been the only professional PI so one can deduce the PI's before him where the enemies of their own progress and it's nothing to do with Amaral's book big grin
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 23.09.13 16:42

PeterMac wrote:Who dictated the responses to him ?
They were clearly not his own thoughts, since if they had been he would not have needed to remember what to say, in Green Ink or any other colour.

He has been coached, and has been caught out.
It looks like to me, they tried to stick to a story of.  We're all innocent, the investigation says we're innocent, therefore the book, docu and everthing else is b******ks.

That tactic would work well if you don't get cross examined titter
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 23.09.13 16:44

MRNOODLES wrote:It looks like to me, they tried to stick to a story
Wouldn't be the first time...
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 23.09.13 16:47

gbwales wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:It looks like to me, they tried to stick to a story
Wouldn't be the first time...
That's what I mean, first time in 'forever' these McStories have been questioned.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 16:52

When they arrived at the cottage, they heard through friends they had in Praia da Luz that the 10,000 posters they had distributed and put up in the Algarve had been ripped and torn

That's a nice round figure, and very specific isn't it, so they knew every single one of 10,000 posters had been ripped and torn............errr how, did someone travel the length and breadth of the country to check? duh  Unless of course he had said some?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.09.13 16:56

candyfloss wrote: 
When they arrived at the cottage, they heard through friends they had in Praia da Luz that the 10,000 posters they had distributed and put up in the Algarve had been ripped and torn

That's a nice round figure, and very specific isn't it, so they knew every single one of 10,000 posters had been ripped and torn............errr how, did someone travel the length and breadth of the country to check? duh  Unless of course he had said some?
I'd like to see evidence that 10,000 posters were distributed in the first place.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 23.09.13 16:57

ShuBob wrote:
I'd like to see evidence that 10,000 posters were distributed in the first place.
Would explain why they were too busy to do any searching...yes
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 16:58

ShuBob wrote:
candyfloss wrote: 

clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 23.09.13 17:08

I honestly think that the McCann's actually believed that they could just make these claims about the damage to themselves and the search, that everyone would go "oh what a shame" and that they could just walk off with 1.2 million euros from Snr Amaral, no questions asked.

WRONG

And as each new witness takes their place in the witness box, it just goes further and further downhill.  I'm looking forward to Ma Healy and Trish Cameron as well...is it going to be a case of saving the best for last (in the McCann's minds) or is it going to be the final nail in the coffin of this ridiculous action.
susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.09.13 17:11

I wonder if Mr Michael Wrong was as GLAD as Kate was when the investigation was 'closed'?

Threw a 'shelving' party?

Hope the twins don't find that little 'gem' on the internet.

I say the internet, because they will certainly have trouble finding that out in their extremely heavily REDACTED copy of the bewk 'madeleine' which was written for them by their mummy.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 17:22

was this any thing to do with martin brunt  or some one else, if so any one know who its was

ID - Do you have anything else you wish to tell the Court within the questions that you have been asked?
MW says that, in terms of impact on the family, he saw in 2009 an e-mail from a British broadcaster, Channel 5, which offered Gonçalo Amaral €80,000 for an interview. He adds that Kate's reaction was that it confirmed that all this had to do with money and not justice.

ID wants to know more... but the Judge overrules because it's not known whether such an interview occurred
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top