The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Regist10

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Empty Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by russiandoll 19.09.13 17:12

I read the book, what a load of old cobblers. I sympathise with anyone who feels suicidal for whatever reason, the anguish must be unbearable, however the claim by Pike is simply not true.

I have quoted part of this paragraph from the book on twitter.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 17:23

Gerry McCann breaks down as he tells how hunt for Madeleine 'is shaking his Catholic faith' Daily Mail

By VANESSA ALLEN
Last updated at 12:24 AM on 1st May 2010

Kate McCann longed for death after her daughter Madeleine's disappeared, she admitted yesterday.

Choking back tears, she told for the first time how she had wanted her life to end

but insisted she had never contemplated suicide.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id323.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 19.09.13 17:26

August 2007

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 17:27

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 45m
Pike on Kate #McCann suicidal thoughts: `I think I was the only person she shared this with.'

She shared it with all the media and press.  Interviews and articles here.........

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 19.09.13 17:28

candyfloss wrote:
Ayniia wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

"I had an overwhelming urge to swim out across the ocean, as hard and as fast as I could; to swim and swim and swim until I was so far out and so exhausted I could just allow the water to pull me under and relieve me of this torment," she writes. "I wasn't keeping that desire to myself, either. I was shouting it out to anyone who happened to be in the room. Both this urge and the expression of it were, I suppose, an outlet for the crucifying anguish.

"Somehow, inflicting physical pain on myself seemed to be the only possible way of escaping my internal pain."
And everyone in the room was just today's witness... oh dear
Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 24m
Pike on Kate #McCann suicidal thoughts: `I think I was the only person she shared this with.'

ooops
If that was true, where were the Social Services in all of this, was KM capable of being in charge of 2 vulnerable children??  Why didn't Pike alert Social Services?  Where was Gerry, or KM's Mother at the time, or is it all a load of BS?  yes 

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 19.09.13 17:28

candyfloss wrote:Gerry McCann breaks down as he tells how hunt for Madeleine 'is shaking his Catholic faith' Daily Mail

By VANESSA ALLEN

Kate McCann longed for death after her daughter Madeleine's disappeared, she admitted yesterday.

Choking back tears, she told for the first time how she had wanted her life to end

I think they say what ever suits them at the time and get away with it because, in their many interviews, they are never challenged by anyone.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 19.09.13 17:32

candyfloss wrote:Gerry McCann breaks down as he tells how hunt for Madeleine 'is shaking his Catholic faith' Daily Mail

By VANESSA ALLEN

I hope GA team reads this forum, you all are excelent in finding these things!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.09.13 17:40

aiyoyo wrote:
"If she is dead then she is dead but not by their hand," he said.
What a very ODD thing to say,  Taking a defensive position, even if she's dead, no show of emotional words and no words of devastation, just he didn't do it......yeah.....pull the other one.

J
Yes, this is October 2007, it looks to me that they were willing to exchange their arguido status for a fatal outcome for Maddie. Trying to put this nicely, but considering the Arade dam was a set-up by a crooked lawyer and Metodo3, when small bones were found and a long rope, allegedly used to tie Maddie up, did they show grief? Iirc they were pleased to hear that the PJ said they'd acted too soon in making them arguidos.
I believe they were willing to admit that Maddie was most likely dead if it would get them off the hook. Right on top of that we get that footprint, explained as ever by 'a friend'.

Quote Daily Telegraph 14/10/07
He added that while it would be a "tragedy" for the family if police searches eventually yield the little girl's body, at least it would help lift the cloud of suspicion from them.

"If she is dead then she is dead but not by their hand," he said.
Another friend dismissed a report this weekend about suspicious footprints in the McCanns' apartment and the car they hired 25 days after Madeleine went missing as being like "something out of an Agatha Christie novel".
"It doesn't imply guilt in any shape or form," she said. "There are a lot of perfectly good reasons why a footprint of that nature might be found." [..]
Unquote

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 19.09.13 17:44

tasprin wrote:

By VANESSA ALLEN

I think they say what ever suits them at the time and get away with it because, in their many interviews, they are never challenged by anyone.
It would have been interesting to hear GM's response if the interviewer said "well Kate's mother said you weren't particularly religious".  Why do no interviewers have the balls to shoot down anything that the McCanns say.

In fact the people who print this rubbish in the newspapers just show how ignorant they are and they will take their huge salaries for being lazy, incompetent and aiding and abetting two child neglecters.  Poor, poor Madeleine, no wonder she hasn't received the justice she deserves if these "so called" reporters can't print the truth.  They should all hang their heads in shame for impeding the search into what happened to her.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.09.13 17:48

Ayniia wrote:

By VANESSA ALLEN

I hope GA team reads this forum, you all are excelent in finding these things!
Any one think the twins could be in danger with kate having thoughts like this
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.09.13 17:52

The only thing that could give credence to Pike's claim that Kate had contemplated suicide and he believes she only told him are his notes, her medical records and social services records applying to the twins. If a mother is contemplating suicide her children need protection and if a psychologist had this information and did not contact social services.....

Just my opinion.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 17:57

I'm seldom completely outspoken. It's not my way of conducting discussion / debate. But today I am saying [without abbreviation ...]: BULLSHIT!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.09.13 18:04

1 new Tweet

1. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 1m
    Alipio Ribeiro, ex-director of Portuguese police, dismissed as witness after 10 minutes after admitting not read book or seen doc
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 19.09.13 18:04

Châtelaine wrote:I'm seldom completely outspoken. It's not my way of conducting discussion / debate. But today I am saying [without abbreviation ...]: BULLSHIT!!!!!
Yep, it's wafting all the way from Portugal...they need to book into stables not 5 star hotels.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 18:06

Thank you, Judge! From all of us.

Common sense restored to the proceedings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.09.13 18:07

• Retweet Retweeted
  • Delete
  • Favourite Favourited
  • More

• Embed Tweet

10:05 AM - 19 Sep 13 · Details

1. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2m
    Outside court Amaral's lawyer says #McCann should be suing `Portuguese state' not detective as the `state decided to close the case'
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 19.09.13 18:07

Châtelaine wrote:BULLSHIT!!!!!
A "tidal wave" of it... winkwink

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 19.09.13 18:11

Montclair wrote:
russiandoll wrote:latest tweets from Jerry Lawton re libel trial  :

1.   Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 1m

2. Kate #McCann spent `many days in tears sobbing about the injustice being done to Madeleine' by people who should have been looking for her

Sounds like he's there to repeat the McCanns mantra 'nobody looking'.

3. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2m

4. Kate #McCann experienced `secondary trauma' due to Amaral's claims which could be `more profound' than `primary trauma' of disappearance  

How could the psychological affects of a critical book be more profoundly traumatic than the loss of a child ?  

5. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 6m

Kate #McCann contemplated suicide over Goncalo Amaral's book claims she covered up daughter Madeleine's death, psychologist tells court

Why would she consider suicide because of a book if she thought her daughter was still alive? That is the crux of the matter

So the psychologist is telling us that the trauma was greater when her reputation was questioned than when her daughter disappeared.
What was his fee for appearing as an expert witness?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 18:14

Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 11m
Alipio Ribeiro, ex-director of Portuguese police, dismissed as witness after 10 minutes after admitting not read book or seen doc

Was he a witness for the McCanns then, I think I remember from way back they were going to have him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 19.09.13 18:17

tasprin wrote:
Montclair wrote:
russiandoll wrote:latest tweets from Jerry Lawton re libel trial  :

1.   Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 1m

2. Kate #McCann spent `many days in tears sobbing about the injustice being done to Madeleine' by people who should have been looking for her

Sounds like he's there to repeat the McCanns mantra 'nobody looking'.

3. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 2m

4. Kate #McCann experienced `secondary trauma' due to Amaral's claims which could be `more profound' than `primary trauma' of disappearance  

How could the psychological affects of a critical book be more profoundly traumatic than the loss of a child ?  

5. LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE   - Page 14 Jerry_normalJerry Lawton@JerryLawton 6m

Kate #McCann contemplated suicide over Goncalo Amaral's book claims she covered up daughter Madeleine's death, psychologist tells court

Why would she consider suicide because of a book if she thought her daughter was still alive? That is the crux of the matter

So the psychologist is telling us that the trauma was greater when her reputation was questioned than when her daughter disappeared.
What was his fee for appearing as an expert witness?
Wouldn't KM be more inclined to think about suicide after Madeleine disappeared knowing how badly she'd let her daughter down rather than waiting for someone to write a book then decide you would contemplate suicide?  Talk about a prima donna.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 19.09.13 18:22

Kate Suicidal?////??????
Probably will get deleted but its a wonder that Gerry didn't help her on her quest.

Would solve a whole lot of problems.

shark ONLY ONE
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 19.09.13 18:23

candyfloss wrote:Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 11m

Was he a witness for the McCanns then, I think I remember from way back they were going to have him?
I think he was
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.09.13 18:26

Ah, this is the chappy, no wonder he was their witness, but he did later apologise for his comments..

Police chief: We were too quick to make Gerry and Kate 'arguidos'

By GERARD COUZENS in Praia Da Luz and POLLY DUNBAR in London
Last updated at 09:30 03 February 2008

Kate and Gerry McCann's bid to clear their names over the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine has been given a massive boost after the head of Portugal's police admitted it had been a mistake to rush into making them official suspects.

Alipio Ribeiro, the Policia Judiciaria's national director, has said he believes the decision to make the McCanns "arguidos" last September was taken too quickly and without thorough enough assessment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-511974/Police-chief-We-quick-make-Gerry-Kate-arguidos.html#ixzz2fMP8x5Tg

And here he does a U-turn and apologises and offers to resign.............

Top Portugal cop Alipio Ribeiro 'sorry' for McCann comment

6 Feb 2008 00:00

Portugal's most senior policeman has apologised to his bosses over claims police rushed into making Kate and Gerry McCann suspects in daughter Madeleine's disappearance.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/top-portugal-cop-alipio-ribeiro-292328#ixzz2fMPfSZ5Q
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 19.09.13 18:33

tiny wrote:

I think he was
I was just rewatching the doc yesterday, he was the one in charge when GA was dismissed!
gbwales wrote:

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 19.09.13 18:36

Ayniia wrote:
tiny wrote:

I think he was
I was just rewatching the doc yesterday, he was the one in charge when GA was dismissed!
gbwales wrote:
I bet Alípio Ribeiro was relieved when he was dismissed, he probably never wanted to be there.
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top