The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by aiyoyo on 16.09.13 17:47

Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Ayniia on 16.09.13 17:47

I understand why GA is not testifying, as someone said before ( too big thread to search ) all he had to say is in the book. The twins are of course too young and Gerry as it seems, too busy. But Kate's here,she was in court, who better than her to testify all the harm the book did to her and her family? Where's the statistics of how the leads dropped once the book was released? IMHO if something dropped was the donations to the fund, that was a real tragedy! The fact that Kate is not testifying speaks for itself.
Also, their legal team IMO sucks big time. From the two first days of trial it's clear that they don't have the strong case they want us to believe!

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
avatar
Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Cristobell on 16.09.13 17:56

@jeanmonroe wrote:
Poe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Are they doing this deliberately ?  Do they have a death wish ?  Or is it mere crass incompetence on the part of ID ?
We saw in the TB trial that their star witness tried to sneak something past the Judge, but was not successful, and had to admit that there was no evidence for what she had tried to get entered into the record.
Here one of their star "witnesses" - who seems not to be a witness in any conventional meaning of the term -, tried to sneak something under the wire, and has been caught out.
Two other "witnesses" have tried to sneak thinks past, and have also been caught out when challenged about dates, numbers of occasions, and so forth.
You would think they would have been better selected, (or better briefed !)
Maybe these are the best of the best.

I mean, would you agree to step into a witness box and lie, on behalf of a third party, under oath?
And THAT, imo, is WHY not a single one of their 'so into' 'T7 friends' hasn't volunteered to ride to their rescue.

I wouldn't expect JT/R'OB, MO/RO, or even the fragrant Fiona and Dave to be on the next plane over, THEY all have far to much to lose, unless the McS 'call their bluff' with 'something' THEY might let 'slip out'

If any of the T7 DO turn up NOW, imo, they will have been got at.

Only my personal THEORY, you'll understand.

Long time friends would have been far more convincing. 

As for the tapas crew, I am rendered speechless.  These are the people in whom Kate and Gerry have 100% confidence, yet they would not return for a reconstitution and, so far, no sign of them for this very important trial.  They too were awarded damages from The Express newspapers - £350k I believe, that we are told they donated (in its entirety?) to Madeleine's Fund. A Fund that is pursuing more damages.  They had the front to stand on the steps of the Royal Courts of Justice following their victory against the Express Group.  The expression fairweather friends comes to mind.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 17:57

@ShuBob wrote:Hang on. If Edgar is claiming to have worked with the PJ all these years, wouldn't that suggest the PJ are still working on the case and haven't "given up on Maddie" like the McCanns continually claim?
Spot on!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by ShuBob on 16.09.13 17:58

@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It's almost cliché to say you couldn't make it up in relation to everything about this case but the saying is apt!

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by aiyoyo on 16.09.13 17:59

@Portia wrote:
Poe wrote:
@tasprin wrote:I'd like to know whether Dave Edgar's claim, that he worked with Portuguese for several years after the case was shelved, will be pursued.

I'd also like to know if Emma Loach's claim, that she saw Amaral's book on sale in a UK bookshops, will be pursued. How can she possibly be considered a credible witness when her answer is blatantly untrue? Given that the lawyer specifically asked her about the UK how will she explain this one?

c) Guerra & Paz's lawyer's questions

GUERRA & PAZ - Do you know if the book was published in the UK?

EMMA LOACH - says she saw it in bookshops

If they pursue it, they give her a chance to backtrack, "Oh I might have been mistaken ...I might have seen it while abroad ...blah de blah blah".

As her testimony stands, she saw the book for sale in the UK. Clear and unambiguous, 100%.

If the defense case later proves that the book was never sold in the UK, Emma Loach's credibility is blown out of the water.
They should have asked her: 
Do the McCanns pay you for appearing here as a witness?
How much?
Did you make a documentary on their orders?
Is that documentary telling it as it was, a true rendering of the facts?

**********

Expletive thinking deleted

**********

Q 4: I don't know, Judge
I wont be surprised they are paid a small fee for their appearance. Bit like guest stars/support casts if you like.
Else why would they put aside a work's day, when time is precious, and time is money to these professionals, to testify for a pair they only met through their profession?
It cant have been a novel chance to visit Praia da Luz so what makes it attractive for them to stand as witness for Mccanns?
If not friendship then it has got to be MONEY.
Even if they'd become friends with Mccanns unless they're socialising regularly and become close, there is no possible basis or reason to be witness for newly acquired friends especially given the mystery circumstances of the case, and given Scotland Yard is working on the case, and verdict unknown.

Imagine how stupid they will look if ever......
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 18:04

@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It's almost cliché to say you couldn't make it up in relation to everything about this case but the saying is apt!
Easier to read? So every dingbat in Portugal could understand its contents? But do people not read newspapers over there on the Mediterranean (Gerry-quote somewhere)?

But hey, wait: EL doesn't know Portuguese from Watutsi, does she? 
So how would she know about dr Amarals book being easy reading?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 18:05

@Cristobell wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
Poe wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Are they doing this deliberately ?  Do they have a death wish ?  Or is it mere crass incompetence on the part of ID ?
We saw in the TB trial that their star witness tried to sneak something past the Judge, but was not successful, and had to admit that there was no evidence for what she had tried to get entered into the record.
Here one of their star "witnesses" - who seems not to be a witness in any conventional meaning of the term -, tried to sneak something under the wire, and has been caught out.
Two other "witnesses" have tried to sneak thinks past, and have also been caught out when challenged about dates, numbers of occasions, and so forth.
You would think they would have been better selected, (or better briefed !)
Maybe these are the best of the best.

I mean, would you agree to step into a witness box and lie, on behalf of a third party, under oath?
And THAT, imo, is WHY not a single one of their 'so into' 'T7 friends' hasn't volunteered to ride to their rescue.

I wouldn't expect JT/R'OB, MO/RO, or even the fragrant Fiona and Dave to be on the next plane over, THEY all have far to much to lose, unless the McS 'call their bluff' with 'something' THEY might let 'slip out'

If any of the T7 DO turn up NOW, imo, they will have been got at.

Only my personal THEORY, you'll understand.

Long time friends would have been far more convincing. 

As for the tapas crew, I am rendered speechless.  These are the people in whom Kate and Gerry have 100% confidence, yet they would not return for a reconstitution and, so far, no sign of them for this very important trial.  They too were awarded damages from The Express newspapers - £350k I believe, that we are told they donated (in its entirety?) to Madeleine's Fund. A Fund that is pursuing more damages.  They had the front to stand on the steps of the Royal Courts of Justice following their victory against the Express Group.  The expression fairweather friends comes to mind.
Friends of Kate and Gerry McCann have accepted £375,000 in newspaper damages at the High Court.

http://news.sky.com/story/641356/madeleine-tapas-7-win-damages
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Newintown on 16.09.13 18:05

@Ayniia wrote:I understand why GA is not testifying, as someone said before ( too big thread to search ) all he had to say is in the book. The twins are of course too young and Gerry as it seems, too busy. But Kate's here,she was in court, who better than her to testify all the harm the book did to her and her family? Where's the statistics of how the leads dropped once the book was released? IMHO if something dropped was the donations to the fund, that was a real tragedy! The fact that Kate is not testifying speaks for itself.
Also, their legal team IMO sucks big time. From the two first days of trial it's clear that they don't have the strong case they want us to believe!
Yes, if KM was so worried about the harm done to the search for her daughter she should be speaking on Madeleine's behalf, by not doing so she shows what a coward and a lousy mother she really is.  Any mother would fight tooth and nail for their daughter, but "oh no" not KM, she's too busy doing other things, like bringing in vulnerable witnesses who have made complete idiots of themselves and a mockery of the "search for the truth for her daughter" just to save face for KM.

Come on Kate, show some respect for your daughter and get on the witness stand and answer some of those "hard" questions like your vulnerable witnesses have had to answer.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by ShuBob on 16.09.13 18:08

@Portia wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It's almost cliché to say you couldn't make it up in relation to everything about this case but the saying is apt!
Easier to read? So every dingbat in Portugal could understand its contents? But do people not read newspapers over there on the Mediterranean (Gerry-quote somewhere)?

But hey, wait: EL doesn't know Portuguese from Watutsi, does she? 
So how would she know about dr Amarals book being easy reading?
Perhaps, she enjoyed reading the translated version so much so she had to wrestle with herself to dislike it big grin 

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by tasprin on 16.09.13 18:10

@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It is a hoot isn't? If the files are too much for you to get your head around then I recommend Goncalo Amaral's book 'The Truth Of The Lie' which is written in an agreeable and easy to read style (not to mention clear, concise and truthful)

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 18:14

@tasprin wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It is a hoot isn't? If the files are too much for you to get your head around then I recommend Goncalo Amaral's book 'The Truth Of The Lie' which is written in an agreeable and easy to read style (not to mention clear, concise and truthful)
Yes, excellent, don't forgot this ........


Amazing FREE e-book, based on released official Portuguese police files, written by retired senior detective...What really happened to Madeleine McCann:  http://freepdfhosting.com/d2238cdf6b.pdf
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by tasprin on 16.09.13 18:15

@ShuBob wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
Defence Lawyer: Do you know if the book hampered the investigation?

Hubbard: I can't answer that.
Not helpful to the mccanns is it?


VC - What is the difference between the crime files and the book?

EL - says the book is easier to read.
No disparity in the factual contents then?  
In fact, she's promoting the book as quality wise better easier to read version.  What a Hoot!
It's almost cliché to say you couldn't make it up in relation to everything about this case but the saying is apt!
Easier to read? So every dingbat in Portugal could understand its contents? But do people not read newspapers over there on the Mediterranean (Gerry-quote somewhere)?

But hey, wait: EL doesn't know Portuguese from Watutsi, does she? 
So how would she know about dr Amarals book being easy reading?
Perhaps, she enjoyed reading the translated version so much so she had to wrestle with herself to dislike it big grin 
Yes of course, but she doesn't want anyone else to read the translated version

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Woofer on 16.09.13 18:15

Right, the McCanns are trying to prove they were upset by GA`s book, but how do you prove WHY the McCann`s were upset?  Was their upset caused :-

(a)  Because the world wouldn`t continue to look for their daughter, or

(b)  Because they`d been sussed?

It would be hard for most people to realise exactly what someone is REALLY upset about, let alone new friends they`d made.

In fact, none of this wrangling can go anywhere until its proved whether or not the McCann`s had involvement in their child`s disappearance.  I`m half waiting for the judge to say something along these lines.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Woofer on 16.09.13 18:22

@PeterMac wrote:Are they doing this deliberately ?  Do they have a death wish ?  Or is it mere crass incompetence on the part of ID ?
We saw in the TB trial that their star witness tried to sneak something past the Judge, but was not successful, and had to admit that there was no evidence for what she had tried to get entered into the record.
Here one of their star "witnesses" - who seems not to be a witness in any conventional meaning of the term -, tried to sneak something under the wire, and has been caught out.
Two other "witnesses" have tried to sneak thinks past, and have also been caught out when challenged about dates, numbers of occasions, and so forth.
You would think they would have been better selected, (or better briefed !)
That thought crossed my mind - in fact I wondered if ID had had a change of heart and was deliberately making a pig`s ear of it.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by tasprin on 16.09.13 18:26

@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Are they doing this deliberately ?  Do they have a death wish ?  Or is it mere crass incompetence on the part of ID ?
We saw in the TB trial that their star witness tried to sneak something past the Judge, but was not successful, and had to admit that there was no evidence for what she had tried to get entered into the record.
Here one of their star "witnesses" - who seems not to be a witness in any conventional meaning of the term -, tried to sneak something under the wire, and has been caught out.
Two other "witnesses" have tried to sneak thinks past, and have also been caught out when challenged about dates, numbers of occasions, and so forth.
You would think they would have been better selected, (or better briefed !)
That thought crossed my mind - in fact I wondered if ID had had a change of heart and was deliberately making a pig`s ear of it.
She'd be disbarred if she did that, wouldn't she?

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Woofer on 16.09.13 18:32

@tasprin wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:Are they doing this deliberately ?  Do they have a death wish ?  Or is it mere crass incompetence on the part of ID ?
We saw in the TB trial that their star witness tried to sneak something past the Judge, but was not successful, and had to admit that there was no evidence for what she had tried to get entered into the record.
Here one of their star "witnesses" - who seems not to be a witness in any conventional meaning of the term -, tried to sneak something under the wire, and has been caught out.
Two other "witnesses" have tried to sneak thinks past, and have also been caught out when challenged about dates, numbers of occasions, and so forth.
You would think they would have been better selected, (or better briefed !)
That thought crossed my mind - in fact I wondered if ID had had a change of heart and was deliberately making a pig`s ear of it.
She'd be disbarred if she did that, wouldn't she?
Yes, if it can be proved - but I`d hardly say she was putting in her best effort - and I thought she was meant to be highly regarded in legal circles.  Perhaps she coming up to retirement and is thinking what the hell.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Cristobell on 16.09.13 18:39

@Ayniia wrote:I understand why GA is not testifying, as someone said before ( too big thread to search ) all he had to say is in the book. The twins are of course too young and Gerry as it seems, too busy. But Kate's here,she was in court, who better than her to testify all the harm the book did to her and her family? Where's the statistics of how the leads dropped once the book was released? IMHO if something dropped was the donations to the fund, that was a real tragedy! The fact that Kate is not testifying speaks for itself.
Also, their legal team IMO sucks big time. From the two first days of trial it's clear that they don't have the strong case they want us to believe!
That is the crux of it Ayniia.  The Fund accounts would give a definitive picture of how Goncalo's book affected the donations to the Fund, the losses could be illustrated with a graph and perhaps a Director giving evidence?  Surely donations to a Fund is as good a gauge as any, to how the public perceived the McCanns following publication of Goncalo's book.  Of course that would place the Fund open to scrutiny.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Hobs on 16.09.13 18:40

c) Guerra & Paz's lawyer's questions

GUERRA & PAZ - Do you know if the book was published in the UK?

EMMA LOACH - says she saw it in bookshops


She hasn't answered the question thus making it sensitive.

She doesn't tell us A) the was published in the UK
B) where the bookshops were that she allegedly saw them in.

By not answering the question, she is answering the question

____________________
The little unremembered acts of kindness and love are the best parts of a person's life.
avatar
Hobs

Posts : 834
Reputation : 482
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 53
Location : uk

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Dr What on 16.09.13 18:52

I am not really surprised Mr McCann is nowhere to be seen.He likes to be a winner, a true competitor.He does not like to be seen as a no-hoper or as an idiot.He does not like to be humiliated.

I think our Mr McCann could see the writing very clearly on this wall and decided to stay behind, obviously to look after the twins!!

The whole half-hearted effort of their 'legal' team and their 'witnesses' give the impression that this was a legal action that they wish was not taking place.Once committed to it, they had to see it through, however ridiculous it is appearing.Their regrets will increase if and when the costs of all this are awarded against them.

Dr What

Posts : 245
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 18:57

Is there a right of appeal in these civil libel cases does anyone know?  If so, whoever loses will lodge an appeal.........this could go on for years, like the book banning. sad
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by sallypelt on 16.09.13 19:03

Why have you failed to report that mccann,emma loach - Inagist



inagist.com/all/379569607486750720/

6 hours ago - Why have you failed to report that #McCann witness Emma Loach lied in court. Amaral's book is NOT available in UK @skynews @kayburley ...

sallypelt

Posts : 3591
Reputation : 771
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 19:36

Money talks  
'Leitmotif' in this whole saga and now again.
It's written in capital letters.
No money, no grooming, no effort whats-o-ever has been spent
on the preparation of this trial.

Because they cannot win, deserted the sinking ship already.
Only minor,hired poets, shielded by the fact that they fell for the story.

Please let it stop, let the truth be known and all wrongs righted!

Out of respect of Madeleine McCann, let her forever be loved and respected!

All imo
parapono
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by Guest on 16.09.13 19:48

"CONTEMPT OF COURT' 

Could that be what happened?

Guessing of course

parapono
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by ShuBob on 16.09.13 20:08

candyfloss wrote:Is there a right of appeal in these civil libel cases does anyone know?  If so, whoever loses will lodge an appeal.........this could go on for years, like the book banning. sad
I suspect if the McCanns lose, they may not appeal. They may bluff about doing it for face-saving purposes though.

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car


Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government


Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/