The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 13:10

Ho Lee Fuq wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret.  Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.

Are you serious? You have agreed to someone abusing you providing you agree he can do it anonymously?

I thought this Tigerloaf, wanted to debate Madeleine McCann, not about your past, or where you've worked etc. I can't see Tigerloaf giving away ANY information, whatsoever. I wouldn't even acknowledge the creep.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.12.13 13:11

Ho Lee Fuq wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret.  Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.

Are you serious? You have agreed to someone abusing you providing you agree he can do it anonymously?
I don't think Cristobell would be abused, she,s not stupid as she know it will never happen,but it was worth a try to get at least one of the pro,s to tell us all
why the mccanns are innocent in their eyes
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 13:18

I am going to put this here to give my opinion how I feel about Twitter.

I have observed McCann hashtag for a few weeks, all in the name of research, and for no other reason. I am not a "tweeter" and I have never had a Twitter account, and after what I've been reading over the last few weeks, I am never likely to ever have one.

I have NEVER seen such vile people in all my life. Where DO they come from? They aren't there to find out the truth, and the "pros" are there to suppress it. After all, the Fund has to justify its spending on "media monitoring". There is only a very small group, who get other members of their families to tweet, pretending there is no connection. Some even tweet on different ids, answering each other. At least 2 have their own children on there, and they tweet back and forth with each other, often to praise each other about their "respectable lives".

All I can say to those who want truth and justice, just leave the small evil group to their own devices, and go and debate on a decent forum, where the aim is to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 13:22

tiny wrote:
Ho Lee Fuq wrote:

I don't think Cristobell would be abused, she,s not stupid as she know it will never happen,but it was worth a try to get at least one of the pro,s to tell us all

But the point is, tiny, when Christobell agrees to answer, these vile creatures don't question her about the McCann case. They ask her personal questions about her life story. The VERY ones, like Tigerloaf, who won't even tell her what his/her sex is. What a disgusting piece of trash TL is.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 13:28

Let's put some of the tweets to Christobell here:

@Jayelles1 Jay Elles 1m
@RosalindaHu but too shy to say how long you were a teacher/lecturer? I got a drawer full of TYs when I helped on a school trip .#mccann

I would ask Jay Elles, to put her "drawer full of TYs" on Twitter, as she wants Christobell to do.

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly 4m
@Jayelles1 At least we managed to get our children into Independent Schools where teaching 1st class. #McCann
Josephodriscoll Joseph O'Driscoll 5m

@RosalindaHu @Jayelles1 Looking at the face beneath the wig, I'd guess your drawers are very full... #McCann

And that self-praise I was talking about?

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly 6m
@Jayelles1 I am not surprised because you'd knock spots of a whole lot of English teachers who are worse than useless. #McCann

And this is a CORKER:
@Jayelles1 Jay Elles 2m
@winnower1 Put it this way - if a pro made an impressive claim and then couldn't back it up, you'd press them too. Fair dos eh? #mccann

ENJOY  titter  titter 

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 13:33

sallypelt wrote:I am going to put this here to give my opinion how I feel about Twitter.

I have observed McCann hashtag for a few weeks, all in the name of research, and for no other reason. I am not a "tweeter" and I have never had a Twitter account, and after what I've been reading over the last few weeks, I am never likely to ever have one.

I have NEVER seen such vile people in all my life. Where DO they come from? They aren't there to find out the truth, and the "pros" are there to suppress it. After all, the Fund has to justify its spending on "media monitoring". There is only a very small group, who get other members of their families to tweet, pretending there is no connection. Some even tweet on different ids, answering each other. At least 2 have their own children on there, and they tweet back and forth with each other, often to praise each other about their "respectable lives".

All I can say to those who want truth and justice, just leave the small evil group to their own devices, and go and debate on a decent forum, where the aim is to find the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Twitter is the single most inexplicable phenomenon of my lifetime.

Well, maybe second most.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontait 17.12.13 13:56

Twitter is not ideal as a debating platform. As Christobell put it a few weeks ago it does feel like the "front line" of conflict.

And yet it is not without benefits. The people posting on behalf of the mccann's reveal far more than they intend to. They do not deal with script deviations well, and will resort to abuse (or run away) when questioned. One tweeter, supposedly following the case from the outset, did not even recognise a picture of Clarence Mitchell.

Their methods are transparent. New tweeters are attacked en masse, block-reported and/or humiliated. In terms of upholding truth & Justice, as they purport, they convince quite the reverse. Anyone subjected to the barrage cannot fail to have their doubts of mccann innocence reinforced.

I was suspended x8 in my first few weeks of tweeting; all it accomplished was strengthening my convictions.

Twitter remains a useful tool for getting awareness of mccann-omalies out there to the general public. Pro mccann tweeters continue to dig the couple deeper into a hole with every tweet. Let them, I say. Their motives are clear for all to see: dilute the tag with irrelevancies, stifle discussion, drown facts, and scare away new tweeters.

Jontait

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 17.12.13 13:59

Clay Reggazoni wrote:

Twitter is the single most inexplicable phenomenon of my lifetime.

Well, maybe second most.

Unquote

roses 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 14:55

sallypelt wrote:Christobell, are you aware that the most vile people on McCann hashtag, tweet to their OWN children?  There were TWO typical examples last night. I will leave it up to you to work out who they are. winkwink 

Moreover, I believe there's a Booth connection with one person on the hashtag. I can't say at this moment I am not certain  if there's any  connection with the Cherrie BlairBooths,  but both Booths are from the Liverpool area.

That is why I want to draw them out and expose them Sally. I would be very interested to discover who they are and indeed if they will be subject to criminal charges for perverting the course of justice. This is a unique case, one that the rode the crest of the arriving World Wide Web, it was a phenomenon. With that we have also seen the rise of shills. That is, people paid to use social network sites to change public opinion. I've heard there is a campaign to support Oscar Pistorious as there was one for Caylee Anthony.

I don't believe I will be putting myself up as an 'Aunt Sally'. I want the debate to be held publicly, with a chair to ensure equal speaking time, and hopefully prevent abuse. I don't think it will do the McCann cause any good if their speaker goes into a tirade about my private life, and hopefully they will be adult enough to stay on topic.

I believe this subject should be brought out into the open. The McCanns describe internet groups and forums who question their story as misfits/loners/sickos etc, and I want to dispel this myth, we are regular people with genuine concerns about the fate of a small girl who is missing, and the lies and corruption that surrounds the original story.

It says much about the state of Team McCann if they cannot produce one person to speak on their behalf.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 17.12.13 15:02

sallypelt wrote:
tiny wrote:
Ho Lee Fuq wrote:

But the point is, tiny, when Christobell agrees to answer, these vile creatures don't question her about the McCann case. They ask her personal questions about her life story. The VERY ones, like Tigerloaf, who won't even tell her what his/her sex is. What a disgusting piece of trash TL is.
I look in on twitter quite often,and not one of the pro,s are there for Madeleine or the mccanns,they don't know their arse from there elbow when it comes down to debating the files as they have never read them, and the likes of Jontait and Cristobel and all the other truth seekers knock spots of them,
its so funny to watch and I am sure every one has a laugh when they try to punch themselves out of a paper bag.Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 9 110921
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 17.12.13 15:08

sallypelt wrote:Christobell, are you aware that the most vile people on McCann hashtag, tweet to their OWN children?  There were TWO typical examples last night. I will leave it up to you to work out who they are. winkwink 

Moreover, I believe there's a Booth connection with one person on the hashtag. I can't say at this moment I am not certain  if there's any  connection with the Cherrie BlairBooths,  but both Booths are from the Liverpool area.

I dont do twatter of twofacedbook  big grin  (love my own jokes), but I would be very interested if you do come up with some juicy linkage like this....I am correct in thinking of the Tony partner firstly am I ? Or am I reading it wrong...

ETA....Also Sally, on Twitter do they tend to protect Kate or Gerry more, or is it equal ?
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 15:19

sallypelt wrote:I am going to put this here to give my opinion how I feel about Twitter.

It is indeed a dreadful combative arena thats for sure. Fortunately, or should that be unfortunately, I have faced these rapscallions for years and now have the hind of a rhinocerous, I should stay away but it incenses me to see their blatant lies, knowing that they have used these tactics for nearly 7 years to avoid answering questions as to what happened to their daughter. I wish I had been more forthright in challenging them at the beginning, but I was not prepared to do that until the evidence convinced me 100%, that point has long since passed by the way.

I am in a position where I have had my memoir published, ergo, I have nothing to hide, its quite liberating actually! Was told I would be a scandalous old lady, drinking gin, wearing a turban and smoking something dubious in a long cigarette holder.  As if. spin  
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 15:30

sallypelt wrote:
Ho Lee Fuq wrote:

I thought this Tigerloaf, wanted to debate Madeleine McCann,  not about your past, or where you've worked etc. I can't see Tigerloaf giving away ANY information, whatsoever. I wouldn't even acknowledge the creep.

He will look like an idiot. A bit reminiscent of those IRA interviews in the 70's, where informer sat in dark and had his/her voice distorted, or perhaps even a Benny Hill version. People might think, what on earth is he afraid of?

I think much of the protection the McCanns have received has arisen out of the myth that there are a bunch of lunatics on the internet out to get them. They have had headlines stating a facebook group were planning to shoot Kate as she ran the marathon, we had Michael Wright in the witness box in Lisbon saying the 3 Arguidos were planning to kidnap the twins. Sensational headlines that have historically gained them more support and more protection. It is all part of their victim status.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 17.12.13 16:40

This morning Jay said, there was no chance the roaring tiger would go on 'lizard tv'...make of that what you will

Considering the K&G supporters are self confessed good people in protecting parents of a missing child from pitchforkers... what are a very shy bunch of people we are dealing with
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 20:32

A brief update.

TrulyJudy73 has been tweeting away like crazy for more than 13 hours. WHAT A TWAT  TWEETER! Hours and hours, day after day, week after week, month after month, saying the exact same thing over and over, yet she has the gall to tweet this:

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url]3m

@JamesJArbuthnot James your record is stuck! #McCann
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 17.12.13 21:23

Have the Met been in touch with Truly Judy?...s/he is 100% convinced Madeleine is alive! S/he has claimed that she contacted Metodo 3 way back in September 2007...they gave her a name for future references>>>CodewordMaria...i kid you not
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 21:40

saltnpepper wrote:Have the Met been in touch with Truly Judy?...s/he is 100% convinced Madeleine is alive! S/he has claimed that she contacted Metodo 3 way back in September 2007...they gave her a name for future references>>>CodewordMaria...i kid you not

The only people who will be in touch with her will be men in white coats spit coffee 
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 18.12.13 9:55

saltnpepper wrote:Have the Met been in touch with Truly Judy?...s/he is 100% convinced Madeleine is alive! S/he has claimed that she contacted Metodo 3 way back in September 2007...they gave her a name for future references>>>Codeword Maria...i kid you not

"they gave her a name for future references>>>Codeword Maria"

Kate Marie Healy

Maria = Marie?

As GM always says 'lost in translation'?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.12.13 10:00

More to do with "how do you solve a problem like Maria ? " imo !

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 18.12.13 12:20

Whoever TrulyJudy73 is they have some stamina on Twitter.  The biggest break I can find in Tweets is 7h, the minimum recommended sleep time an adult should have. 

Who has the time to get out of bed an ramble on all day without a single pause?

What an odd individual.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 18.12.13 12:25

Pershing36 wrote:Whoever TrulyJudy73 is they have some stamina on Twitter.  The biggest break I can find in Tweets is 7h, the minimum recommended sleep time an adult should have. 

Who has the time to get out of bed an ramble on all day without a single pause?

What an odd individual.

Yes, unbelievable, isn't it? Constantly tweeting for hours and hours, day in day out. The actions of someone who is extremely mentally ill.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 18.12.13 12:26

Straight off the press, and from the horse's mouth:

@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly 5m
@McCannTales @CaroleShooter Lol..Maybe I am hoping to get into Guiness Book of Records! #McCann I only respond when tweeted at.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.12.13 20:27

Just an update of the most evil, foul person on the internet. She needs no introduction, but for those who aren't familiar with this 71 year old woman, who tweets for 17 hours, constantly, every day, these are some of her hateful tweets. This one in particular is about SteelMagnolia
[url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url] [url=javascript:;][/url]34m

@Jayelles1 @Tashy_muzzy SteelMagnolia the
@TrulyJudy73 Judy Truly
devil woman fore-runner of many nasty bloggers of the #McCann case.

And this is another one:
Judy Truly ‏
[ltr]@TrulyJudy73[/ltr]
1h
@DontAskMeThat I am sure Pam is not stalker and where have I ever stalked you twerp? #McCann

Well, I want to say to TrulyJuly73, who keeps denying that she's  Pamela RUTH Gurney, YOU ARE Pamela R Gurney, so tweet away like crazy, because WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE, you sick woman!

And all this evilness that comes from this despicable woman is aimed at anyone who questions the lies of the T9. Moreover, TJ73 thinks that Eddie and Keela were just dogs, like any other dog. She has no comprehension of understanding what these dogs are/were all about.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.12.13 22:54

Anyone know anything about this?
https://twitter.com/morenoluizcarlo

The original photo is from this twitter account
https://twitter.com/rijnolga

Just bullsh*t or?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by margaret 27.12.13 23:01

NickE wrote:Anyone know anything about this?
https://twitter.com/morenoluizcarlo

The original photo is from this twitter account
https://twitter.com/rijnolga

Just bullsh*t or?

A photo of a little girl you can barely see because she's holding a ski or snowboard in front of her face?  I'm going to guess he's a muppet.
margaret
margaret

Activity : 597

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top