The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Guest 11.12.13 19:01

Nereid wrote:According to kikoratton this is a picture of Robert Naylor: https://twitter.com/kikoratton/status/390429090827603968

I won't post it here in case he's mistaken.

Thanks for that.

Hmmm, he looks suitably generic.

Nice glasses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 11.12.13 20:03

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Nereid wrote:According to kikoratton this is a picture of Robert Naylor: https://twitter.com/kikoratton/status/390429090827603968

I won't post it here in case he's mistaken.

Thanks for that.

Hmmm, he looks suitably generic.

Nice glasses.
Oh dear.  wow   Yes, suitably generic, just as generic as the TEN  little blonde 3 year old girls that Bridget O'Donnell wrote about in the Guardian.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 8 Odonnell372

Quote Bridget O'Donnell:  "we would joke about the fact that there were 10 blonde three-year-old girls in the group. They were bound to boss around the two boys."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 11.12.13 20:13

And all in pink....

Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 20:14

Châtelaine wrote:I think the major part of people on this forum are "unconventional"

clapping clapping dance 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 11.12.13 20:17

A quick off topic....
Why when I copy and paste does the size of font always come out as 1 ? Ty in advance
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 20:18

What was the name of that book, years ago, about all those similar cloned boys doing strange things when they grew up? Ira Levins'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 21:44

Portia wrote:What was the name of that book, years ago, about all those similar cloned boys doing strange things when they grew up? Ira Levins'

===========

The Boys from Brazil ??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

solved Two charged over Twitter

Post by sallypelt 16.12.13 18:12

commentsBreaking news
Man and woman to be charged with improper use of communications network over tweets to feminist campaigner Caroline Criado-Perez, says CPS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25408993
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 0:10

I have thrown down the gauntlet and challenged one of them to debate the case with me. So far a very active (and abusive) troll by the name of Tigerloaf volunteered, though he has insisted on protecting his identity. I refused this on the grounds that I would not debate with a troll. Jayelles then put forward a lawyer who 'might' be prepared to debate, under his own name, which I agreed to. Updating Sonia Poulton, she though it would be a great idea and has offered a platform.

I am now waiting to hear who will be representing the McCann supporters, and have even agreed for Tigerloaf to 'stay hidden' that is only his voice would be heard. We shall see what happens, they have a platform, an opportunity to put their side, and a chance to win back support.

I remember Tony reaching a similar impasse with Jayelles, when a debate was arranged and she back out, so we shall see.  smilie 
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 17.12.13 0:27

Cristobell wrote:I have thrown down the gauntlet and challenged one of them to debate the case with me.  So far a very active (and abusive) troll by the name of Tigerloaf volunteered, though he has insisted on protecting his identity.  I refused this on the grounds that I would not debate with a troll.  Jayelles then put forward a lawyer who 'might' be prepared to debate, under his own name, which I agreed to.  Updating Sonia Poulton, she though it would be a great idea and has offered a platform.

I am now waiting to hear who will be representing the McCann supporters, and have even agreed for Tigerloaf to 'stay hidden' that is only his voice would be heard.  We shall see what happens, they have a platform, an opportunity to put their side, and a chance to win back support.  

I remember Tony reaching a similar impasse with Jayelles, when a debate was arranged and she back out, so we shall see.  smilie 

goodpost thanks 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 17.12.13 0:38

Cristobell wrote:I have thrown down the gauntlet and challenged one of them to debate the case with me.  So far a very active (and abusive) troll by the name of Tigerloaf volunteered, though he has insisted on protecting his identity.  I refused this on the grounds that I would not debate with a troll.  Jayelles then put forward a lawyer who 'might' be prepared to debate, under his own name, which I agreed to.  Updating Sonia Poulton, she though it would be a great idea and has offered a platform.

I am now waiting to hear who will be representing the McCann supporters, and have even agreed for Tigerloaf to 'stay hidden' that is only his voice would be heard.  We shall see what happens, they have a platform, an opportunity to put their side, and a chance to win back support.  

That Jayelles character is an absolute tw*t! a nasty piece of work. Trying to demonise  someone for admitting to smoking a bit of pot is so 1953! Reefer madness springs to mind.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reefer_Madness

Also, if she views the occasional smoking of herb as some heinous crime and sign of deviancy, she better get busy trolling some of these MP's that have admited to falling by the wayside.   big grin 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_politicians_who_admit_to_cannabis_use

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.12.13 0:42

A brave thing to do Cristobell - wish I had your guts.  But is it even worth bothering with someone who will not be seen and so easily resorts to abuse?  Mind you, I suppose if he/she does resort to abuse, it can only discredit him/her.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

solved Tuesday

Post by PeterMac 17.12.13 9:35

Nice tweet this morning. Cruel but to the point
to the effect

"Madeleine is now 10. Why doesn't she just go on Twitter and ask for help ?"
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16594

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 9:41

Daisy wrote:

That Jayelles character is an absolute tw*t! a nasty piece of work. Trying to demonise  someone for admitting to smoking a bit of pot is so 1953! Reefer madness springs to mind.   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reefer_Madness

Also, if she views the occasional smoking of herb as some heinous crime and sign of deviancy, she better get busy trolling some of these MP's that have admited to falling by the wayside.   big grin 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_politicians_who_admit_to_cannabis_use

It is juvenile, they are grasping at straws, they need to discredit me in order to make themselves look better. While they focus on someone smoking a little pot, they can distract from the fact that a child has most likely died and her body disposed of. The evil crime of course being the pot smoking.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 9:46

Cristobell wrote:

It is juvenile, they are grasping at straws, they need to discredit me in order to make themselves look better.  While they focus on someone smoking a little pot, they can distract  from the fact that a child has most likely died and her body disposed of.  The evil crime of course being the pot smoking.

Daily Mail mindset I'm afraid. Smoking weed, inexcusable. Anything done by one of our saintly middle class medical profession, justifiable if you try hard enough. Although how they would feel about a pot smoking heart surgeon I'm not sure. Spontaneous combustion brought on by the sheer confliction, no doubt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 9:56

Woofer wrote:A brave thing to do Cristobell - wish I had your guts.  But is it even worth bothering with someone who will not be seen and so easily resorts to abuse?  Mind you, I suppose if he/she does resort to abuse, it can only discredit him/her.

Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret. Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 17.12.13 10:10

Cristobell wrote:
Woofer wrote:A brave thing to do Cristobell - wish I had your guts.  But is it even worth bothering with someone who will not be seen and so easily resorts to abuse?  Mind you, I suppose if he/she does resort to abuse, it can only discredit him/her.

Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret.  Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.

Coward ???? ........  What, you ?????   Mr 

He is `projecting` :-

"Psychological projection was conceptualized by Sigmund Freud in the 1900s as a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously rejects his or her own unacceptable attributes by ascribing them to objects or persons in the outside world. For example, a person who is rude may accuse other people of being rude.
Although rooted in early developmental stages, and classed by Vaillant as an immature defence, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others on a small scale is nevertheless a common process in everyday life." (Wikipedia)
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 17.12.13 10:25

Cristobell you're to good for w******* like that. Tell them piss o**

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 11:28

Cristobell wrote:

Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret.  Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.

Popcorn wrote: How can you "face" him if he insists on being anonymous? It seems your troll wants to have his tiger loaf and eat it. Still, if he's embarrassed about being associated with the stuff he tweets it's hardly surprising.
PS - am I the only one unable to post outside a quoted post at the moment?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 11:32

Popcorn wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Popcorn wrote: How can you "face" him if he insists on being anonymous? It seems your troll wants to have his tiger loaf and eat it. Still, if he's embarrassed about being associated with the stuff he tweets it's hardly surprising.

Have a look here Popcorn, and you can practice there too.  big grin

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8726-if-the-quote-box-is-not-working-for-you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 17.12.13 11:41

Christobell, are you aware that the most vile people on McCann hashtag, tweet to their OWN children?  There were TWO typical examples last night. I will leave it up to you to work out who they are. winkwink 

Moreover, I believe there's a Booth connection with one person on the hashtag. I can't say at this moment I am not certain  if there's any  connection with the Cherrie BlairBooths,  but both Booths are from the Liverpool area.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 11:43

candyfloss wrote:
Popcorn wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Have a look here Popcorn, and you can practice there too.  big grin

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8726-if-the-quote-box-is-not-working-for-you

Much better. Thanks Candyfloss!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 17.12.13 11:47

Hi Popcorn, there is a thread about how to post 'outside' the box. From memory, when you press quote and page comes up, click icon in far right corner and you should be able to see [end quote], if you start your text after that it should be ok.

No sign of Tigerloaf as yet, lol, and of course they are shuffling about now, trying to find excuses not to appear - accusing The People's Voice of being lizard tv etc. And they are excuses. A platform is a platform, no matter who provides it, and if they feel strongly about their cause and the injustices we are accused of inflicting on the McCanns, then they would speak out anywhere and everywhere. Nevertheless, I won't give them wriggle room, so they have the option of suggesting an alternative.

As for Tigerloaf protecting his identity, the viewers or listeners can make their own minds up on that one. They may well agree with Tigerloaf that I am a vicious pitchforking thug and a danger to himself and the McCann family, I'll take that chance!  winkwink 

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 12:39

You deserve a medal for trying to communicate with these people Cristobell!

I just can't see an interview being arranged on any TV or radio station unless they can show that they're able to debate sensibly and not hurl irrelevant personal abuse at you or anyone else with a different opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ho Lee Fuq 17.12.13 12:44

Cristobell wrote:Tigerloaf's posts seem to be nothing but abuse and I am not sure if he is able to discuss the case rationally, but he made such an almighty fuss about my being a coward and afraid to face him, that I have agreed, and I have also agreed to his keeping his identity secret.  Despite his bombarding me with thousands of tweets yesterday, he seems to have gone shy.

Are you serious? You have agreed to someone abusing you providing you agree he can do it anonymously?
Ho Lee Fuq
Ho Lee Fuq

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top