The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 7 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 7 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 7 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solved Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.13 20:52

candyfloss wrote:Yes this forum is full of facts, but also many theories and opinions.  Sometimes people also make mistakes, re things they say, we sometimes even have misinformation being posted as fact.  Now, there are ways and way of saying things to members without the need to be rude to posters.  Okay?

**************************************************************************************

Aquila wrote:

I consider myself told off Candyfloss and I apologise to anyone new on the forum who gives out misinformation and is challenged in a forthright way.

I hope the Police of Portugal and UK challenge the T9 in a forthright way.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 10.12.13 21:10

ChillyHeat

I hope you will reconsider and stay. yes
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 10.12.13 21:12

Deleted I'm afraid, could be libellous.  If someone wants to look have a look at kikoratton on twitter.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 10.12.13 21:19

NickE

I have to say Kiko has done some amazing research over the years.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.12.13 21:57

exactly same reason i am afraid to post!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.13 22:14

Bellisa wrote:exactly same reason i am afraid to post!

Bellisa, please don't be afraid to post. I questioned Chillyheat's post because it wasn't based on fact. It was this 'might be' Naylor. That's not good enough if your name is Naylor is it? It's unhelpful to finding truth for Madeleine.

If a new member reads that and considers it true - then it becomes a forum myth/fact. There are so many facts available. Read the McCannfiles, the ebook.

I know I come across as harsh sometimes but I am protective of the research, hard work and endless hours people on this forum have dedicated and contributed to let things go unchallenged.

Threads are rarely read from the beginning and so things can easily be taken as fact and then stated on twitter/facebook. It does nothing for exposing the truth.

I'm a pussycat really.

Justice for Madeleine McCann. That's what counts. That's why we're here.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 10.12.13 22:23

Aquila is correct in pointing out my mistake. I should not have assumed a pic with no name, it could be someone else. I fully understand her stance. Do not be afraid to post. Any information is helpful....Just I should have made sure first and I didnt....My mistake.  friends
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.12.13 22:26

ChillyHeat wrote:Aquila is correct in pointing out my mistake. I should not have assumed a pic with no name, it could be someone else. I fully understand her stance. Do not be afraid to post. Any information is helpful....Just I should have made sure first and I didnt....My mistake.  friends

thumbup 
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 10.12.13 22:31

According to kikoratton this is a picture of Robert Naylor: https://twitter.com/kikoratton/status/390429090827603968

I won't post it here in case he's mistaken.
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.12.13 22:33

i understand what you ae saying aquila and am very grateful for all the accurate research done by all the long term members who have worked night and day trying to reveal the truth and join the dots together.
As a newbie though I personally try not to comment on some threads incase I say the wrong thing so I enjoy being a lurker but hopefully when I have something meaningful to add I will feep happier posting.
thanks fr reply btw.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 10.12.13 22:45

ChillyHeat wrote:Aquila is correct in pointing out my mistake. I should not have assumed a pic with no name, it could be someone else. I fully understand her stance. Do not be afraid to post. Any information is helpful....Just I should have made sure first and I didnt....My mistake.  friends

That's very gracious of you ChilliHeat. If more folk  displayed that kind of attitude we'd be much better off & much further forward.   smilie 

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 11.12.13 11:28

Christabell is getting slaughtered on Twitter, by JudyTruly73 and her sidekicks. I would like to say to Christabell, you have more guts in your little fingernail, than the lot of those evil people put together.  One would think that TJ73 would be more mature, wouldn't you? After all, she's had her  71st birthday. Moreover, the woman has NEVER held a position of authority. In fact, she's just an insignificant person who is obsessed by those who are higher up the social scale than she is. Because the McCann's are doctors, therefore, in TJ73's eyes, they can't be guilty of ANY crime. I wonder were she'll disappear to when the truth finally comes out?  

Again, she's been up at the crack of dawn, clocking in, to do her 16 hour Twitter shift. She'll spend ALL day long tweeting the same thing over and over and over and ovezzzZZZZZzzzzzz, as she's done for years, or so I am told.

Sorry admin, for using this thread to address Christabell, regarding Twitter posts, but I wanted Christabell to read this post, as much of this post is about her appearance on The People's Voice. 

I will  now refrain from using posts to post Twitter tweets.

I will also post this on the Twitter thread.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by deafoldbat 11.12.13 12:01

Thank you, Sally - Christabell doesn't deserve the abuse, but it just proves that she is too near the truth for those who don't want it spoken!
deafoldbat
deafoldbat

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 11.12.13 12:45

I don't do Twitter, but I have read stuff  about Cristobell on pro McCann sites supposedly 'exposing' her. The things I have read only makes me warm to Cristobell more. So if they thought it would damage her reputation, they are wrong. Own goal I'd say.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 12:51

It says it all about people whose only means of defence is to make personal attacks on the doubters rather than being able to answer the perfectly reasonable questions that are being asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.12.13 14:10

Thanks Sally, and everyone for the kind wishes.  I am wearing full body armour and peeking through a slit in the helmet as we speak  big grin 

I am in the happy position of not giving two hoots about what they say, I've never pretended to be perfect.  I look back on my mostly mispent life and giggle, then I look at my two amazing sons, who are both working for Crisis this Christmas, and I know that I did something right.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 14:27

Cristobell, I'm sure most of your life hasn't been misspent!  You're a strong, intelligent woman.  We all have wobbles in our lives (some more than others, sadly) mostly caused by the behaviour of others, usually parents,  which can have long-lasting effects.  That is why I referred to the twins in another post and their future psychological health. 

Incidentally, I took a look at your blog and your book.  If you have survived abuse at the hands of Catholic nuns, then you should feel very proud of your achievements and your abilities as a mother to your sons.  They are testament to your fortitude.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 14:30

Cristobell wrote:then I look at my two amazing sons, who are both working for Crisis this Christmas,

That's very noble. I generally cause a crisis at Christmas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.12.13 14:49

Don't know why those on twitter are getting there nickers in a twist,didnt Redwood say the mccanns are NOT suspects,so they have nothing to worry about.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.12.13 14:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Cristobell wrote:then I look at my two amazing sons, who are both working for Crisis this Christmas,

That's very noble. I generally cause a crisis at Christmas.

Hahaha. Tres drole.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 16:46

I would like to know what, if anything, these "pillars of the community" on Twitter and elsewhere have contributed to the world, other than their self-appointed roles as McCann defenders.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 11.12.13 16:58

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It says it all about people whose only means of defence is to make personal attacks on the doubters rather than being able to answer the perfectly reasonable questions that are being asked.

Attack is the best form of defense and the lady doth protest too much methinks.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 11.12.13 17:45

Ladyinred wrote:Cristobell, I'm sure most of your life hasn't been misspent!  You're a strong, intelligent woman.  We all have wobbles in our lives (some more than others, sadly) mostly caused by the behaviour of others, usually parents,  which can have long-lasting effects.  That is why I referred to the twins in another post and their future psychological health. 

Incidentally, I took a look at your blog and your book.  If you have survived abuse at the hands of Catholic nuns, then you should feel very proud of your achievements and your abilities as a mother to your sons.  They are testament to your fortitude.

Thanks Ladyinred, 'mispent' is probably the wrong wrong, it implies I was some sort of criminal, lol. Perhaps I should have said unconventional.  smilie 
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.12.13 18:02

I think the major part of people on this forum are "unconventional" ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 11.12.13 18:31

Yes, unconventional is a better word. And remember folks...

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" - Jiddu Krishnamurti  

I worry about those that are tbh. 

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top