The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Mm11

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Mm11

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Regist10

Kate and Dogs - all sorts

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate and Dogs - all sorts

Post by Liz Eagles 03.12.13 16:08

Ladyinred wrote:I was approached by a charity for dogs on Sunday at my local Asda.  Four members of South Wales Police, plus dog, promoting "A Hero's Tail", by John Gaye, ... "over 90 fascinating, funny and insightful stories from the South Wales Police Dog Section".  Available to purchase for £9.99. 
"Partners in tackling crime", it says.  I was thinking of sending a copy to Rothley Towers.
You keep those bloody Welsh dogs well away from Rothley Towers....don't you go mucking things up with foreign speaking dogs. The English dogs were daft enough...not reliable see....no, keep the Welsh dogs for the Queen cariad. big grin

ETA: Those Welsh dogs can only smell lava bread mun. At least the English dogs could be confused by the smell of sea bass.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Empty Re: Kate and Dogs - all sorts

Post by Guest 03.12.13 16:25

Obviously it wasn't a charity, it was S. Wales Police.  Had a chat with one of the officers on the remarkable abilities of these dogs.  I mentioned I had been reading about Madeleine's disappearance and the contribution of the dogs in the case.  He commented that he couldn't imagine what the parents must be going through after all these years!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.13 16:30

Aquila, are we sure that Eddie and Keela were ENGLISH Springer Spaniels and not WELSH ...? laughat 

"Springer Spaniels come in two distinct breeds, the English and Welsh."
http://springerspaniels.org/springer-spaniels-make-great-friends/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.12.13 16:35

Châtelaine wrote:Aquila, are we sure that Eddie and Keela were ENGLISH Springer Spaniels and not WELSH ...?  laughat 

"Springer Spaniels come in two distinct breeds, the English and Welsh."
http://springerspaniels.org/springer-spaniels-make-great-friends/
I was having a laugh Chatelaine.

A dog doesn't speak a language just as its nose doesn't alert to anything but what it knows to be truthful and what it's trained to do.

Although I do think that it might be lovely for a Welsh canine voice choir to sing that there was blood and cadaver.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.13 16:48

I was jesting too, Aquila.
And I know "all" about dogs :-)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.12.13 16:54

Châtelaine wrote:I was jesting too, Aquila.
Forgive me Chatelaine for having lost the thingy to put a circumflex accent on your name, I know you were jesting too and I know your sense of humour is very acute. roses
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.13 16:57

Hold CMD button and type i, than type a and you'll have an â . Voilà. And thanks for the roses 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 03.12.13 16:59

aquila wrote:
Forgive me Chatelaine for having lost the thingy to put a circumflex accent on your name, I know you were jesting too and I know your sense of humour is very acute. roses
I can just imagine them singing Men of Harlech.
Like this one

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 03.12.13 17:08

PeterMac wrote:
aquila wrote:
I can just imagine them singing Men of Harlech.
Like this one

Listen here lovely boy.

No Welsh dog worth a lamp post would sing like that.

Men of Harlech indeed.

Men of Westminster would like to make me sing like that lovely boy.

(I'm Wenglish as you can probably tell). winkwink
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.12.13 17:48

Since we're OT ... One of my dogs "sings", when there's a bitch on heat in the neigbourhood. It's quite lovely really, with a hunch of "Sehnsucht", a German word that cannot be translated, but once described as "disease of painful desire" [Krankheit des schmerzlichen Verlangens]. He also calls me when I'm late in the morning [my acquired right as a pensioner ...]. My real first name has two syllables. He sits under my bedroom window and calls "Whoo-hoo ... Whoo-hoo". The moment I say: "I'm coming", he goes back to the kitchen and waits for me yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.12.13 19:15

Following on from PeterMac's Men of Harlech,what I'd like to hear is a male voice choir singing a rousing chorus of
"Blood and cadaver
Blood and cadaver
Scotland Yard you need no more
Need no more
Scotland Yard you need no more"
to the tune of 'Guide me, o thou Great Redeemer'. smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 04.12.13 0:34

Ladyinred wrote:I was approached by a charity for dogs on Sunday at my local Asda.  Four members of South Wales Police, plus dog, promoting "A Hero's Tail", by John Gaye, ... "over 90 fascinating, funny and insightful stories from the South Wales Police Dog Section".  Available to purchase for £9.99. 
"Partners in tackling crime", it says.  I was thinking of sending a copy to Rothley Towers.
Well worth a read:  http://www.aherostail.org/Pages/Book.html

I certainly won't be gifting the McCanns with £9.99 of my money, but if the Christmas spirit moves me to send the above link to their limited company's address for donations I will try to resist the temptation to add a little something from a canine pal. lol4
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.12.13 16:56

U.T.: this had me laughing out loud "It then became clear as to why Chase and the suspect had been in a see-saw motion backwards and forwards over the fence. Unbeknownst to Chase and me, there were two other police officers the other side of the fence pulling the suspect over! Chase had clamped on his leg and simply was not going to give up his prize."
What a "picture" lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kate  dogs - Kate and Dogs - all sorts - Page 5 Empty Another DOG ruins someone's Christmas

Post by PeterMac 25.12.13 9:57

http://www.wbtv.com/story/24293448/sheriff-cadaver-dogs-alert-to-possible-human-remains-in-parson-case
ROWAN COUNTY, NC (WBTV) -
The adoptive mother of missing teen Erica Parsons is reacting to news that a cadaver dog alerted to the possible presence of human remains while searching for clues in the case of missing Rowan County teen.
In an email to WBTV, Casey Parsons said "This is so crazy. This is why no one has found Erica, because no one is searching for an "alive" Erica."   Haven't we heard this somewhere else ?
Erica Parsons is the teenager who was first reported missing in late July by her adoptive brother, although her adoptive family hadn't seen her since 20-11.
Her adoptive parents insist she went to live with her biological grandmother, although investigators say that woman does not exist.
The cadaver dogs made the discovery in October and November at a property owned by Erica's adoptive grandfather.
Erica's birth mother Carolyn Parsons reacted to the news by telephone.
"All they had to do was give my little girl back to me January the 5th, 2011 like the original plan that we discussed," she said.
The warrant was served November 14 but was turned in to court late Monday afternoon.
Casey and Sandy Parsons stored items inside a shed on that property. Investigators seized those items - including human teeth - in October.
In the affidavit supporting the search warrant, an investigator stated probable cause for searching the shed.
He wrote "during the course of the investigation no credible leads as to the location of Erica Parsons has been discovered. The case received national attention in the media and with this attention no credible information has been received indicating Erica Parsons is living elsewhere."
Detectives say "the investigation began to explore the possibilities that Erica Parsons may be deceased and her remains concealed at a yet unknown location."
Search warrants in the case show evidence to be seized included "knives, edge weapons, sticks, blunt force objects, other tools or weapons; tape, rope, or other restraint and binding material."
Investigators seized a board and a jacket.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/24293448/sheriff-cadaver-dogs-alert-to-possible-human-remains-in-parson-case?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9665639
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16590

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.12.13 11:17

Erica Parsons

Adoptive Brother reported her missing
Adoptive Mum said she went to live with biological grandma (does not exist)
Dogs marked in property of adoptive grandpa

No one has seen her alive after she was reported missing...

Always look at the FAMILY first, starting from the person who reported her missing......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.12.13 12:38

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2469991/Suspicious-home-missing-teenager-Erica-Parson-vanished-years-ago-police-say.html

Poor girl - missing for two years and nobody seems to have noticed or cared.

Her adoptive parents are her uncle and aunt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 25.12.13 12:48

Don't judge a book by it's cover;

but they look dodgy to me.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.12.13 12:49

There is hope of this case being solved thanks to the dogs.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.12.13 12:52

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2469991/Suspicious-home-missing-teenager-Erica-Parson-vanished-years-ago-police-say.html

Poor girl - missing for two years and nobody seems to have noticed or cared.

Her adoptive parents are her uncle and aunt.

Someone knows and probably a few more who shield the perp.  Always look at those known to her and had access to her.
It will be a case of prosecution without a body...
Can be done and had been done.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 14.01.14 23:15

What if Madeleine had somehow accidently chopped off one of her fingers and it lay on the floor near the couch unseen for a few hours (at least 2!)
, Could that explain the dogs findings but allow her to still be alive?
Five Star
Five Star

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 23:32

To quote John McEnroe - you can't be serious, Five Star!

That one is a theory too far for me and doesn't do the forum's credibility much good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 14.01.14 23:35

Not probable but what's the answer?   I would still like to know!  empathy
Five Star
Five Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.01.14 23:45

Five Star wrote:Not probable but what's the answer?   I would still like to know!  empathy

You are surely not serious Five Star.........at least I hope you're not!! What about the car, and the clothes alerts?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Five Star 14.01.14 23:53

Can the dogs tell the difference between a whole body and small body parts would have been a better question. sorry!

example, .....possible cadaver scent from a whole finger or toe or whatever?.....

I'm just asking  out of curiosity really.
Five Star
Five Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.01.14 6:01

Five Star wrote:Can the dogs tell the difference between a whole body and small body parts would have been a better question. sorry!

example, .....possible cadaver scent from a whole finger or toe or whatever?.....

I'm just asking  out of curiosity really.

I child who chops off a finger or toe with super-vicious nail clippers (or whatever) would scream and holler. Doubt it'd bleed them to death. It would be horrible but not a "disaster" as the father might say.

As for cadaver from a disembodied appendage - who can say? Let Google be your friend. This is one for private study methinks.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top