The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Opinions please - Page 10 Mm11

Opinions please - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Opinions please - Page 10 Mm11

Opinions please - Page 10 Regist10

Opinions please

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Opinions please - Page 10 Empty Re: Opinions please

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.03.13 22:31

Jean wrote:Tigger, you may be thinking of this post from Mirage at 2.16 on 8th February.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She gives Kate excellent advice on the correct way to express one's motherly pride!

Talking about the nausea rising in your throat, Kate, I know exactly what you mean - that's the effect your creepy skin-crawling comments have on me.......

Quick, pass the sick bucket!

Hah! I missed your post, but yes, it gets me the same, yeurk :bad:

BTW, you are looking like one hot Mama at the moment! Loving the haircut roses

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 07.03.13 22:48

aquila wrote:receipts/proof of purchase would be interesting wouldn't they!
They certainly would, aquila - in fact you raise a similar point to one I have done a few times now.
I have asked a few times since this description first came out whether anyone knows if these items were eben on the Monsoon/Gap product lines lists at the time claimed.
I wouldn't have a clue where to start, but maybe someone who works in retail or sales would. Could be v, v interesting if they were listed for say, 2006 not 2007....... winkwink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.03.13 23:03

I have never understood why KM felt the need to mention where she bought these clothes for Madeleine. I could understand it if Madeleine had been taken wearing the clothes. It's just tripe imo. The receipts for those clothes would reveal a lot of information. When purchased, method of payment, size, batch number, which branch etc. I wonder if SY are looking into all the various information given freely by KM surrounding Madeleine's disappearance. I do hope SY have checked out the clothes with Monsoon.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 07.03.13 23:25

She is giving too much detail. Which to a cop indicates that she is lying.

In the real world people do not remember where they were at any given moment (9:04 by his watch !) unless there is some special reason to remember it - but that reason must be in advance of the event - not after it.

When I got the news about the plane on the M1 at Kegworth, I can tell you exactly where I was, but I have absolutely no idea what time it was. If you want that, you will have to go back to the control room records, where it will be logged to the second. But for me it was unimportant. I had things to do, and the time was not of interest.

SO with this case. A more convincing statement would have read,
"After the prawns al pil pil, G got up and drifted off to do the check. It must have been sometime after nine, I should think, but I don't really know. I can't even remember if JT got up, but if she says she did, then I can accept that. We were having a good time and I was talking to X, on my side of the table, so I don't really know." Er, err, err, umm, umm, umm, yer kno', yer' kno' are now no longer needed.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.03.13 23:32

The thing is none of them were asked in the rogatory interviews as far as I know was how much they (individually) had imbibed during the evening.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.03.13 3:41

aquila wrote:The thing is none of them were asked in the rogatory interviews as far as I know was how much they (individually) had imbibed during the evening.

Because the interviewers know they would not get piss for answer, so wisely didnt bother.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.03.13 13:39

and if they had answered it is possible they might have errrr revised that statement later anyway.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 08.03.13 21:41

PeterMac wrote:She is giving too much detail. Which to a cop indicates that she is lying.

In the real world people do not remember where they were at any given moment (9:04 by his watch !) unless there is some special reason to remember it - but that reason must be in advance of the event - not after it.

When I got the news about the plane on the M1 at Kegworth, I can tell you exactly where I was, but I have absolutely no idea what time it was. If you want that, you will have to go back to the control room records, where it will be logged to the second. But for me it was unimportant. I had things to do, and the time was not of interest.

SO with this case. A more convincing statement would have read,
"After the prawns al pil pil, G got up and drifted off to do the check. It must have been sometime after nine, I should think, but I don't really know. I can't even remember if JT got up, but if she says she did, then I can accept that. We were having a good time and I was talking to X, on my side of the table, so I don't really know." Er, err, err, umm, umm, umm, yer kno', yer' kno' are now no longer needed.

Hi PeterMac, I keep meaning to nab you and just ask you a basic question.

Being an ex cop do you think with your knowledge of police investigation that the Grange review will look into the nitty gritty ie the clothes that were mentioned above and where and when they were bought etc etc.?

Will they interview the tapas lot including the Mcs?

Do you think that the investigating officers think the same as us (and many, many other people now) surely they CANNOT (if they have an ounce of intelligence) believe she was abducted??

Surely they cannot get away with whitewashing the whole thing?

Sometimes this whole thing is just SO bloody frustrating!! Arrrrrrrrrgh!!!!
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum