The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Opinions please

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Opinions please

Post by amandaw on 05.03.13 20:11

Do you know something? I really don't get a buzz from bitter sarcasm. So, if you don't understand what I mean by 'vulnerable' and I'm quite certain you do, just ignore my original post ok?

amandaw

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 05.03.13 20:16

@amandaw wrote:Do you know something? I really don't get a buzz from bitter sarcasm. So, if you don't understand what I mean by 'vulnerable' and I'm quite certain you do, just ignore my original post ok?
I don't understand what you mean by 'vulnerable' and I ask again, vulnerable to what?

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 20:25

@ Saltnpepper That Fridge Freezer quote just made me go re read GA's entire book again, well the online version. The only one we are allowed to read.

Thank you for all those that have replied to my posts.
I have certainly been armed with some new facts. I have discovered how amazing those dogs are.
I have fallen in love with a Portuguese man who so wants to get justice for MM.
I became very tearful at the drawing of him looking at MM, standing in the spot he believes she died in, cuddling her comfort toy, that he believes she was holding when she died, with the caption "Don't give up on me big man" underneath.
That toy with her to the very end, when it should have been strong comforting arms of a parent. Devastating!!!

Anyway I now have a firm opinion and will no longer just give out the phrase "There is something very big the parents are hiding", when friends and family bring up this subject. Infact it shall be I bringing it up and stating my opinion and hopefully helping them to form their own.

Thanks to all who have replied. That is why I landed here. No hidden agendas. I am going to stay though if that is ok with you all.

All I need to do now is try and work out a few other bits and I am researched out. I have been a terrible mother to my 2 year old. Reading when I should be playing. Atleast I haven't left her alone,in the dark, in a foreign country though.

I do have a few points but shall post them in a mo. They are info requests really rather than opinions.

Thanks again.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 20:45

I want to find out more info on R Murrat. Why were some of the T7 so easy to put him in the frame and had he met GM before.

What the hell was this machine thing that uses a sample of hair that the MC's so specifically requested. Why was it requested.

In GA's book he speaks about the bedroom in the MC's new apartment as telling. How Km's side showed signs of mourning with pics of MM etc & GM's side was blank. Does that mean he cared less about MM or felt less guilt. I am not a psychiatrist so have no idea on that.

GM was the last person to see her alive apparently. yet no odour was found on any of his clothes.
The wording of MAY in GA's book haunts me. When he states that MM MAY have died as a result of an accident. Obv he doesn't capitalise the may!

Did MM live some of the time with someone else. KM refusal to answer this is puzzling in the very least.

Finaly DP is a very worrisome character.

Those are my only remaining issues in need of info. besides the bloody obvious like how she died, why she died, where is she etc.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 20:49

@averageperson wrote:I want to find out more info on R Murrat. Why were some of the T7 so easy to put him in the frame and had he met GM before.

What the hell was this machine thing that uses a sample of hair that the MC's so specifically requested. Why was it requested.

In GA's book he speaks about the bedroom in the MC's new apartment as telling. How Km's side showed signs of mourning with pics of MM etc & GM's side was blank. Does that mean he cared less about MM or felt less guilt. I am not a psychiatrist so have no idea on that.

GM was the last person to see her alive apparently. yet no odour was found on any of his clothes.
The wording of MAY in GA's book haunts me. When he states that MM MAY have died as a result of an accident. Obv he doesn't capitalise the may!

Did MM live some of the time with someone else. KM refusal to answer this is puzzling in the very least.

Finaly DP is a very worrisome character.

Those are my only remaining issues in need of info. besides the bloody obvious like how she died, why she died, where is she etc.

Just put those names in the search bar at the top of the home page and you will get many threads to read and give you all the information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost on 05.03.13 20:53

Averageperson wrote:

I became very tearful at the drawing of him looking at MM, standing in the spot he believes she died in, cuddling her comfort toy, that he believes she was holding when she died, with the caption "Don't give up on me big man" underneath.
That toy with her to the very end, when it should have been strong comforting arms of a parent. Devastating!!!

Unquote

Where was that then?

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 21:02

@Inspectorfrost wrote:Averageperson wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

Still here IF, thought you were going on holiday for 2 weeks, and also wanted your account deleted, and also I expect an apology from you re your outburst the other night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 21:09

Unquote

Where was that then?

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 21:58

candyfloss wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

Still here IF, thought you were going on holiday for 2 weeks, and also wanted your account deleted, and also I expect an apology from you re your outburst the other night.

Holiday? Apology? I sent admin a message to state it is unfair to be accused of being a troll? I don't recall anything about a holiday and I never asked for my account to be deleted. Why are you saying that.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 21:58

@admin wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

Yup that's the pic. Sad

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 22:03

@averageperson wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

Holiday? Apology? I sent admin a message to state it is unfair to be accused of being a troll? I don't recall anything about a holiday and I never asked for my account to be deleted. Why are you saying that.

If you look at the quote box it is from inspectorfrost, the remark was directed at that poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 22:06

I am very sorry but I am confused! I don't understand.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 22:07

@amandaw wrote:Opinions please.
Mr Benett has his booklet as his background pic for his Twitter profile. Vulnerable?

This booklet was used as his avatar here until recently - I certainly prefer it to the "gagged" image we now have! I don't see how it makes him vulnerable unless you're thinking that this booklet is the one that has been banned; it is not.

Back to top Go down

Post by amandaw on 05.03.13 22:13

Well thank you!
Now that is a proper and polite reply and puts my question for opinions on my post, to bed.

amandaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 22:15

@averageperson wrote:I am very sorry but I am confused! I don't understand.

What don't you understand, my reply?

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 05.03.13 22:22

I do now. :) Thank you. :)

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 05.03.13 22:23

@bobbin wrote:
@amandaw wrote:Do you know something? I really don't get a buzz from bitter sarcasm. So, if you don't understand what I mean by 'vulnerable' and I'm quite certain you do, just ignore my original post ok?
I don't understand what you mean by 'vulnerable' and I ask again, vulnerable to what?
@bobbin wrote:
Erm, either there is some severe paranoia going on here or I'm being v observant (which seems less likely) as I don't think I have EVER seen sarcasm (let alone bitter sarcasm) from you bobbin! Like yourself and pennylane, I am also confused as to how Tony's avatar would make him 'vulnerable'???
Isn't the booklet one of the few Team McCann didn't have banned anyway? Its very hard to see from my phone!

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.03.13 22:28

Jean wrote:
Mr Benett has his booklet as his background pic for his Twitter profile. Vulnerable?

This booklet was used as his avatar here until recently - I certainly prefer it to the "gagged" image we now have! I don't see how it makes him vulnerable unless you're thinking that this booklet is the one that has been banned; it is not.

It's been sorted out now Rainbow-Fairy. I think it was a misunderstanding involving the 60 reasons booklet.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.13 6:47

candyfloss wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

Is there a need for that?

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.03.13 6:50

@admin wrote:

Unquote

Where was that then?

So what was the comfort toy she was cuddling - I cant see it from the vague background picture?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by averageperson on 06.03.13 7:03

Hi Aiyoyo. Not Sure as it is just a drawing and who knows how precise. However I would presume Cuddlecat as this is what GA said suggested she was holding at the time. I can't remember his exact words I am afraid but it was words to those effect.

averageperson

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.03.13 7:22

@averageperson wrote:Hi Aiyoyo. Not Sure as it is just a drawing and who knows how precise. However I would presume Cuddlecat as this is what GA said suggested she was holding at the time. I can't remember his exact words I am afraid but it was words to those effect.

I think we need links to this. Does anyone have specific references?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.03.13 7:24

@averageperson wrote:Hi Aiyoyo. Not Sure as it is just a drawing and who knows how precise. However I would presume Cuddlecat as this is what GA said suggested she was holding at the time. I can't remember his exact words I am afraid but it was words to those effect.
Unless I'm very much mistaken, I don't think Madeleiene is holding a 'comfort' anything. I'm pretty certain that is the tennis ball pic??? i don\'t know

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy on 06.03.13 7:30

Jean wrote:
Jean wrote:

It's been sorted out now Rainbow-Fairy. I think it was a misunderstanding involving the 60 reasons booklet.
TY Jean roses
I see now. Think my post last night crossed and I missed the others at the time smilie

rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 06.03.13 7:30

Does anyone have specific reference to where this photo originated, where it was used, whether GA had anything to do with it and if he ever commented on it?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum