The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 22 Mm11

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 22 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 22 Mm11

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 22 Regist10

McCanns Hire Car Contract

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Hire Car Contract - Page 22 Empty Re: McCanns Hire Car Contract

Post by HelenMeg 02.03.14 12:11

For me, an important part of latest findings is that Nancy Burridge,  who found the bag, as reported in NOTW:

The report concluded: "The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair. They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann." No traces of Maddie's DNA were found on any of the other items.

The fresh clues will give Kate and Gerry, both 39, renewed hope of finding their daughter alive six months after she disappeared. Last night a friend of the McCanns said: "It potentially suggests that someone has taken her then disposed of the clothing.

"They have done it near Faro which could imply they have gone in the direction of the airport. It backs up the idea she was abducted."

[color:b2c1=000000]Nancy may be the wife of [color:b2c1=000000]Andy Burridge who provides consultancy to the golf resort / complex s - therefore was she part of the cover up plot - in that finding the bag was intended to reinforce the
[color:b2c1=000000]'staged abudction?'
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 13:25

HelenMeg wrote: [...]
The report concluded: "The blue fleece and jeans were found to contain traces of congealed skin and hair. They were found to contain DNA characteristics that could be attributed to Madeleine McCann."  [...]

[b]The fresh clues will give Kate and Gerry, both 39, renewed hope of finding their daughter alive six months after she disappeared.  [...]

IMO this bag was a spoof. However, I cannot for the life of me imagine, how they have "renewed hope" to find her alive. Where the papers already extracting the urine at that stage ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.03.14 15:11

sallypelt wrote:FRANK ARTHUR SHARPE is one of the current directors of Limedale Ltd
Current officer is  Mr Ronald David Prior
ANDREW BERNARD GAMBLE is the current secretary

This is just some brief information. Frank A Sharpe is a current director of 22 companies.  

No connection to Jim Gamble I suppose ? who has surprised this forum with some of his twitter comments. Interesting how various people have mentioned Jim's nature as being a little difficult and abrasive.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Jim Gamble, head of the UK's online child protection agency, resigned over government plans to merge the body with other crime agencies. Photograph: Paul Faith/PA
It would be fair to call Jim Gamble a divisive figure in the wider campaign to secure safety for children online. While you might think that every government agency and responsible company had the same goal in protecting children from sexual predators, and in addressing the far more widespread problem of cyberbullying, there were differing opinions on how that should be achieved.
Gamble announced late last night that he is stepping down as chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre. The announcement isn't surprising, given that Gamble has spent months unsuccessfully maneuvering to reorganise Ceop as a non-departmental government body, or quango – rather than have it merged into the new National Crime Agency as the home secretary, Theresa May, has proposed. He has lost that argument, and is stepping down as a result.
While Gamble was seen as a ferocious deterrent to predatory sexual behaviour online, his combative style was problematic for many of the industry figures he needed to negotiate with, and led to needlessly protracted wrangling with Facebook, for one, over his insistence that the Ceop logo and link be added to every page on the site.
In the US, where Gamble did much of his lobbying, Family Online Safety Institute chief Stephen Balkam said: "I welcome any change which brings about a more conciliatory atmosphere, that will encourage industry and colleagues to engage much more readily with Ceop."
Ceop eventually took a more collaborative route with Facebook and introduced a child safety app. But the hope among campaigners is that a new Ceop chief could introduce a new era of more sophisticated and effective methods of educating and equipping children and parents to better navigate the internet, and that will be done far better by working with the industry's expertise rather than trying to steamroll the Ceop brand across it."
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 03.03.14 0:44

HelenMeg wrote:Gerry wasn't there to enjoy himself
..perfect, a business deal, understandable motives?, allows the ego of "Sir" to be massaged, makes him feel important.  Explains blue bag "lead" away? Neatly ties in with "Its a cock up" knockout IMO Possibly a false abduction?  What went wrong?  Overdose, sedation?  Conveniently ties in with a bigger agenda....missing children.
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 9:43

Yes I think a business deal is probably behind it all, probably along with a few other unsavoury activities.

I too think she was abducted but by arrangement and it went wrong somehow.  Possibly because they over sedated her.  Possibly because somebody played them at their own game and the wrong person took her?  Kate's comments about 'the bastards' taking her is curious in this respect, as are her bruises, as are reports that GM was overheard a few days after the abduction on his mobile asking someone not to harm her.  And the anger and strange behaviour after her abduction, Murat's statment about the 'cock-up' etc.

What do you mean by the blue bag comment Sar - can you explain further.

Were funds for a new business venture needed - and just look at the timing with regard to the Ocean Club contract (in link further up the thread).  Did they know the owners of Mark Warner (look at all the west London connections) -was there an inside deal somewhere?  That went wrong?  Were they double-bluffed somewhere and had to extricate themselves?

An awful lot of GM and KM contemporaries seem to be in the holiday lettings business. Can't you just see them running a golfing outfit in the Algarve - with celebrity sports guests buying in/coming to visit?

Throw in a few pyschics to prolong the fact that she may be alive and enable a few lucrative emplyoyment contracts in the public sector on the back of it and they are  big grin

BUT why the absolute confidence that the body won't be found if she WAS abducted by a third party, this doesn't fit. Unless (please gods) they know that she is still alive somewhere.  Or it is not in the interests of the third party to ever have her body found.  I dunno.

All in my own opinion, nothing is stated as fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 03.03.14 15:27

Don´t know if this was brought up earlier in the thread,sorry if.
Ken Walkden drove the same Renault in late April / early May 2007

Ken Walkden and his wife Val and Gerry are members of RPGC.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:12

NickE wrote:Don´t know if this was brought up earlier in the thread,sorry if.

Not being British I struggle at comprehending what RPCG stands for ... Could you help me out, please?
TA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:23

Châtelaine wrote:
NickE wrote:Don´t know if this was brought up earlier in the thread,sorry if.

Not being British I struggle at comprehending what RPCG stands for ... Could you help me out, please?
TA
Rothley Park Golf Club.  spin 

Interesting if the timing of hiring was during the week 28th April to 4th May. Did GerryMcC perhaps 'borrow' the car of his friends, if he knew them from the club, for a quick spin somewhere.

During searches of car drivers, I came across an Irwin, an elderly gent and wondered if he was related to the Irwin sisters. I cannot find that info anymore. It must be somewhere related to this thread.

bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:27

bobbin wrote:

Interesting if the timing of hiring was during the week 28th April to 4th May.

Is that Donegal week? I was about to ask the very same question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:30

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Senior moment Clay? That's the PdL week ...  yes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:31

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Hi CR, our posts crossed each other and I added some more to the above.

I'm not sure when the Donegal week was, but the date above is the McCs in PdL. It's easy to get confused with dates, months, so I must go check when exactly the Walkdens had the car, because if it was the McCs PdL week then given that many people here think something happened to Maddie, very early on, then it could be interesting.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:33

i just found this on one of Textusa's blogs:

"When the PJ checked previous renters of the Renault Scenic 59-DA-27, they were asked a number of questions, including whether they knew the McCann family. The driver but one before the McCanns was Kenneth Walkden, who was interviewed on April 29th 2008. He hired the car between March 25th and April 1st 2007 for a golfing holiday with some friends. The distance travelled in the car was 945km. "
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:34

Châtelaine wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I am very nearly forty I suppose.

And a complete berk, which doesn't help matters  winkwink 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:37

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

I am very nearly forty I suppose.

And a complete berk, which doesn't help matters  winkwink 
It shows we're all quick off the mark though CR, maybe wrong, but Quick, and that is a good sign at least.  big grin

On the other hand, if the Donegal week didn't happen and if the guy along the beach saw the McCs in his cafe, were the McCs there earlier than stated, and when was the time that the cafe owner guy thought he saw the McCs.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:41

We may have been here before & FWIW, but: May 8 – May 15, 2007 the Renault Scenic was rented by John BROWN. The additional driver was a Michael WRIGHT.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:43

bobbin wrote:
It shows we're all quick off the mark though CR, maybe wrong, but Quick, and that is a good sign at least.  big grin

On the other hand, if the Donegal week didn't happen and if the guy along the beach saw the McCs in his cafe, were the McCs there earlier than stated, and when was the time that the cafe owner guy thought he saw the McCs.

And could this have been the true occasion of the "last" photo?

This Walkden chap, it's massively significant. What are the odds of Gerry getting the same car, even if using the same rental co? Or are they somehow complicit too?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:45

Châtelaine wrote:We may have been here before & FWIW, but: May 8 – May 15, 2007 the Renault Scenic was rented by John BROWN.  The additional driver was a Michael WRIGHT.

Were they not shown to be a different Michael Wright. I must say, coincidence of names like that takes a bit of brain bending to come to terms with.  thinking 
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:50

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

And could this have been the true occasion of the "last" photo?

This Walkden chap, it's massively significant. What are the odds of Gerry getting the same car, even if using the same rental co? Or are they somehow complicit too?

But the blood spats up the wall and in the tiles, in 5A, and dog findings would have had to occur at Walkden car rental time. Was 5A rented out earlier than 28th April to 3rd May. If not rented out, was it vacant and someone 'local' had the key.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 16:53

bobbin wrote:
But the blood spats up the wall and in the tiles, in 5A, and dog findings would have had to occur at Walkden car rental time. Was 5A rented out earlier than 28th April to 3rd May. If not rented out, was it vacant and someone 'local' had the key.

Turns it on its head, doesn't it? Always was assumed body went apartment => somewhere else => hire car. What if it was the other way around?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 16:59

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Turns it on its head, doesn't it? Always was assumed body went apartment => somewhere else => hire car. What if it was the other way around?
So, has anyone seen any info on the rental of 5A, or its vacancy, prior to McC PdL week, and have the PJ seen the airplane ticket stubs for all 5 of the McCs flying to Donegal and out of Donegal, and does the airport or airlines show the McCs or even just some of the family flying to Portugal before the studied PdL week.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 17:01

ATM I'm looking for the Renault maybe not being rented around a crucial time ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 17:04

Châtelaine wrote:ATM I'm looking for the Renault maybe not being rented around a crucial time ...

Good one Châtelaine, we certainly need to get some fresh thinking in, the rest has reached a deadlock at present.  spin 
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 17:05

Châtelaine wrote:ATM I'm looking for the Renault maybe not being rented around a crucial time ...

And Gerry getting it back later - lucky, or unlucky?

Who did the apartment with the rotting meat belong to? Could the meat have been placed there to cover up the previous storage of a body?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.03.14 17:10

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Just speculating, BUT that might have been a good "marketing plot" again. One of things that boggle the mind is HOW a deepfrozen, 3-week-old dead Madeleine could have ended up in a rental car ...

My apologies for using, what some might consider, graphic language.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 03.03.14 17:13

Clay Regazzoni wrote:

Who did the apartment with the rotting meat belong to? Could the meat have been placed there to cover up the previous storage of a body?

I'm re-pasting a post that I made some time back because the Walkdens are the odd ones out on the car hire info. A big Discrepancy....

" McCanns Hire Car Contract
[quote="tigger"]I've lifted this from the Huelva trip topic so as not to go off topic there.

snipped

Simon John Halder 11 km - 190km total 179km , from9/3 to 17/3

John Gray Paterson 190km - 823km total 633km, from 18/3 to 25/3

(Rog.file 5 p.55/56)

K.A. Walkden 4095km - 4945km total 945 km, from 25/3 to 01/4

(rog file 4, p. 23/24)

A.R. Lowes 945km - 2051km total 1106km, from 02/4 to 12/4
(Rog.file 5, p. 27/58)

John Brown 2051km - 2592km total 541km, from 8/5 to 15/5

(Rog. File 5. 61 -63 John Sands Brown friend of M. Wright)?

F.A. Vilela 2665km - 2869km total 204km, from 17/5 to 22/5

E. Mengistae 2903km - 3079km total 176 km, from 23/5 to 26/5
G.P McCann 3114 27/5 etc.

snipped

I wonder if the 'Walkden' figures are incorrectly typed up, somewhere or other.
4945 minus 4095 = 850 km, NOT, 945 km.

The sequence of numbers otherwise would be:
11-190 Halder
190-823 Paterson
823-945 Walkden ? = 122 km (over 7 days use = just over 17 km per day ? not very much)
945-2051 Lowes
2051-2592 Brown

time gap of 2 days, with added 73 km

2665-2869 Vilela

time gap of 1 day, with added 34 km

2903-3079 Mengistae
3114- McCann

If Walkden didn't hire this particular car, and perhaps he did have a blue one, WHO did use the car for the 122 kms that show as 'used' from 25th March to 1st April.

122 kms is the distance covered between the rentals of Paterson and Lowe.

Like the discrepancies in the creche records, the 'figures' for Walkden just do not tally.

ETA Mr Walkden seemed to think that the car he had hired had been BLUE but the McC one was silver....something not right here.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top