The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Mm11

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Mm11

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Regist10

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Post by Guest 23.01.13 19:46

ed1976 wrote:
Me wrote:So that's a no, you can't rebutt it then?

So let me get this right. You don't agree with him and think he's wrong but you are unable or unwilling to telll us why he is wrong?

Do you see the problem with that kind of logic?

No.

I've read it and I think it's rubbish.

I could dissect every line and tell you why I think it's rubbish. We could then argue all night and it wouldn't change a thing.

I think Blacksmith is a fake.

Do you remember his claims that Murat was suing jane Tanner. Loads of detail just like this. You all fell for it. What happened.

It wasn't just his claims though was it. It was all over the press, there is a tweet from Keir Simmons ITV about it on this link......

http://www.anorak.co.uk/239668/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murat-sues-jane-tanner-and-mccanns-sue-tv1.html/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement  by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED** - Page 17 Empty Re: Blacksmith - Stating The McCann's Will Settle On Amaral's Terms ........PLUS NEW ***McCanns ask for extrajudicial settlement by Joana Morais**TRIAL NOW SUSPENDED**

Post by Eddie 23.01.13 19:48

Me wrote:
ed1976 wrote:I could dissect every line and tell you why I think it's rubbish.

Go on then! I'm waiting.

ed1976 wrote:We could then argue all night and it wouldn't change a thing.

Er... isn't that the point of a DISCUSSION FORUM?

I have been discussing for the last hour. There are no rules to say I have to discuss all night.

Eddie
Eddie

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie 23.01.13 19:53

candyfloss wrote:
ed1976 wrote:
Me wrote:So that's a no, you can't rebutt it then?

So let me get this right. You don't agree with him and think he's wrong but you are unable or unwilling to telll us why he is wrong?

Do you see the problem with that kind of logic?

No.

I've read it and I think it's rubbish.

I could dissect every line and tell you why I think it's rubbish. We could then argue all night and it wouldn't change a thing.

I think Blacksmith is a fake.

Do you remember his claims that Murat was suing jane Tanner. Loads of detail just like this. You all fell for it. What happened.

It wasn't just his claims though was it. It was all over the press, there is a tweet from Keir Simmons ITV about it on this link......

[url=http://www.anorak.co.uk/239668/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murat-sues-jane-tanner-and-mccanns-sue-tv1.html/
http://www.anorak.co.uk/239668/madeleine-mccann/madeleine-mccann-robert-murat-sues-jane-tanner-and-mccanns-sue-tv1.html/[/quote[/url]]

It wasn't all over the press. KS talked about a legal complaint, nothing abour suing her. Blacksmith takes a few facts, as he has done in this case, and then constructs a fairy story around them. posters then believe what they want to believe.
Eddie
Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie 23.01.13 19:58

Just to get back on track. We have more confirmation that a settlement is being sought but as yet we have no idea what form that settlement will take or who will give the most. I am sure no one will be seen to cave in. Still no word re the case TB vs McCanns.
Eddie
Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 20:03

British press as well as Portuguese, article still online...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 20:09

Ok. So this is clear as mud. What is the rumour being referred to?

Marvin Hübner Could only be a rumour but: Are you going to settle out with Amaral? I've asked for the third time now. Is it too hard to answer with a simple yes or no? (FB comment and previous question have been removed)

Pamela Gurney Marvin it may not be our business in all due respect. I think you will see under another thread here webmaster has said it is a rumour only.***

Official Find Madeleine Campaign @ Marvin, we do not discuss legal or investigation issues on this page

*** Presumably this is the post on the other thread referred to

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Brian and Pam, it's a rumour and totally untrue. Let's not discuss that horrid man on this page. Ta. ~FM Webmaster

Inspectorfrost

Activity : 878

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 20:14

candyfloss wrote:British press as well as Portuguese, article still online...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends

And apparently witnesses heard in the early inques stages, perhaps It was dropped for some reason but to say it was a myth is not right.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/robert-murat-criminal-complaint-against.html?m=1
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Eddie 23.01.13 20:15

[url=http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends[/quote[/url]]

fair enough... seems like the Expresss got it wrong too...apologies.
Eddie
Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 20:36

[quote="ed1976"]

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/159124/Expat-is-to-sue-tapas-bar-friends[/quote]

fair enough... seems like the Expresss got it wrong too...apologies.

Thank you accepted.

I don't know if the papers got it wrong or not, perhaps it was dropped, or quietly settled without going to court. Isn't that what NOW did with their payment to the McCanns for printing the diary IIRC described as 'hush payment' and revealed at the Leveson inquiry...

[snipped]

The News of the World paid £125,000 to the fund supporting the search for Madeleine McCann as part of an apology for publishing Kate McCann's diaries – on condition that the terms of the deal remained secret.

The payment was made after the missing girl's parents expressed their outrage at the story, which Kate McCann said made her feel "mentally raped". All the parties involved in the negotiations over the payment, which was agreed in September 2008, were asked to sign a confidentiality agreement hiding the scale of the newspaper's culpability.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/17/news-of-world-mccanns-payment
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Me 23.01.13 20:48

ed1976 wrote:
Me wrote:
ed1976 wrote:I could dissect every line and tell you why I think it's rubbish.

Go on then! I'm waiting.

ed1976 wrote:We could then argue all night and it wouldn't change a thing.

Er... isn't that the point of a DISCUSSION FORUM?

I have been discussing for the last hour. There are no rules to say I have to discuss all night.

No you haven't! In response to my posts asking for your comment on BS's debunking of the three areas of the claim you have said you believe his article is rubbish and that he is a fraud.

Yet how can you say it is "rubbish" when you have not offered a single rebuttal to any of the points.

I'm afraid discussion doesn't work like that and whilst you are perfectly entitlted to say you don't want to respond by not doing so it undermines you and your opinions.

You can't say something is rubbish and not then say WHY it is rubbish and expect to be taken seriously.

What is certain is that since the start of the investigation there were  incongruent and even contradictory situations concerning the witness statements; the telephone records of calls that were made and received on mobile phones that belonged to the couple and to the group of friends that were on holidays with them; the movements of people right after the disappearance of the little girl was noticed, concerning the state in which the bedroom from where the child disappeared from was found (closed window? open window? partially open window?) etc., and the mystery would only become even thicker due to the clues that were left by the already mentioned sniffer dogs. - The Words of a JUDGE in relation to the McCanns
Me

Activity : 698

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 21:01

You can't say something is rubbish and not then say WHY it is rubbish and expect to be taken seriously.

This^^^^^^ exactly, though to be fair Ed did say BS has been wrong in the past, though I have yet to see any examples, he is normally spot on.
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 23.01.13 21:37

Maybe you are being a little harsh on ed1976. He has only been a member since the 18th of this month. When I asked him why he had joined the forum he said something along the lines of ' well I was stuck at home in the snow.' I asked him if he was interested in the case before it started snowing, but I can't seem to find his reply. So please be kind. It may have stopped snowing where ed1976 lives..........
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 21:44

worriedmum wrote:Maybe you are being a little harsh on ed1976. He has only been a member since the 18th of this month. When I asked him why he had joined the forum he said something along the lines of ' well I was stuck at home in the snow.' I asked him if he was interested in the case before it started snowing, but I can't seem to find his reply. So please be kind. It may have stopped snowing where ed1976 lives..........

Like I said before: a kevin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 21:49

worriedmum wrote:Maybe you are being a little harsh on ed1976. He has only been a member since the 18th of this month. When I asked him why he had joined the forum he said something along the lines of ' well I was stuck at home in the snow.' I asked him if he was interested in the case before it started snowing, but I can't seem to find his reply. So please be kind. It may have stopped snowing where ed1976 lives..........

Ed obviously doesnt like Mr Amaral, believes the Mccanns version of events and that they are right suing him and others using donations to the fund given by people to find her

It is a certified pattern that guilty people hire pr and lawyers to protect them and do little to find their so called lost and missing loved ones
titter

i wonder Ed do you have an opinion why it cost the fund hundreds of thousands of pounds donated by every tom dick and harry to help find their kid but giving it to lawyers? and other slugs to set up their company? isnt that a bit sick? At best?

oh and 80k on posters? They arehaving a massive laugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1131284/Where-2m-gave-Madeleine-McCann-gone.html

Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.01.13 21:58

I don't know if anyone has followed West Memphis Three (Paradise Lost) story, but if you can get to see Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory. there is so much information in Purgatory, that one cannot help but to see the similarities with the McCann's case. For example, the lack of DNA, and what experts say about it. There's a link below for anyone who is interested and wants the gist of story

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2028530/
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 22:05

Here is a link for the Julia show where it's said that the mccanns want to settle out of court with amaral http://sic.sapo.pt/Programas/Queridajulia/programas/2013/01/23/programa-de-23-de-janeiro
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 22:14

Oh Ed, forgot, the Brit Police stated that there was nothing in the files which exonerated them, katey even quoted this in her bewk, perhaps carter ru ck should take note of that
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 22:50

Inspectorfrost wrote:Oh Ed, forgot, the Brit Police stated that there was nothing in the files which exonerated them, katey even quoted this in her bewk, perhaps carter ru ck should take note of that

Well candy floss, if you think my attacking carter ruck is out of order justdelete my account dear, carter F ucks as well you know are definitely that out of order, they re the ones that intimidtae people frpm speaking their mind which is exactly what u are doing to me now so u are no different

But if u want to support them its your problem now, which is diagusting at best, see ya

Bye all other postera onhere if u get to hear me before the culls that is lol pathetic sbooting oneself in ones own foot candy
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 22:52

Moa wrote:Here is a link for the Julia show where it's said that the mccanns want to settle out of court with amaral http://sic.sapo.pt/Programas/Queridajulia/programas/2013/01/23/programa-de-23-de-janeiro
Great! I just lost a good half hour of my life watching in Portuguese, what I estimate to have been an early morning discussion on varnished nails ... :-(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.01.13 22:55

Inspectorfrost wrote:
Inspectorfrost wrote:Oh Ed, forgot, the Brit Police stated that there was nothing in the files which exonerated them, katey even quoted this in her bewk, perhaps carter ru ck should take note of that

Well candy floss, if you think my attacking carter ruck is out of order justdelete my account dear, carter R ucks as well you know are definitely that out of order, they re the ones that intimidtae people frpm speaking their mind which is exactly what u are doing to me now so u are no different

But if u want to support them its your problem now, which is diagusting at best, see ya

Bye all other postera onhere if u get to hear me before the culls that is lol pathetic sbooting oneself in ones own foot candy

Don't take it to heart, it is one thing speaking your mind, and having an opinion, but really it is not very nice to use bad language, particularly as there are so many guests looking in.......surely you can make your point without the need for it. It adds nothing to the post or the point you are trying to make does it?

I'm sorry you feel like that, but I cannot see how bad language enhances any post. What do other members say? Do you want posts full of bad language.

ETA Using a swear word is not attacking CR, and as for sticking up for CR, don't be silly, I am merely trying to keep this forum a pleasant place to read. Think about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 23.01.13 23:11

candyfloss wrote:
Inspectorfrost wrote:

Well candy floss, if you think my attacking carter ruck is out of order justdelete my account dear, carter R ucks as well you know are definitely that out of order, they re the ones that intimidtae people frpm speaking their mind which is exactly what u are doing to me now so u are no different

Don't take it to heart, it is one thing speaking your mind, and having an opinion, but really it is not very nice to use bad language, particularly as there are so many guests looking in.......surely you can make your point without the need for it. It adds nothing to the post or the point you are trying to make does it?

I'm sorry you feel like that, but I cannot see how bad language enhances any post. What do other members say? Do you want posts full of bad language.

ETA Using a swear word is not attacking CR, and as for sticking up for CR, don't be silly, I am merely trying to keep this forum a pleasant place to read. Think about it.
Depends what you consider bad language, its not like an expletive is going to send you to hell is it?
Observer

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.01.13 23:19

Inspector Frost - don`t go getting upset just because you were asked not to use bad language. You seem to think Candy is supporting CR just because she edited a swear word. Take a chill pill or something and we`ll see you tomorrow.

I think its wise to keep the forum well mannered or else it`ll descend into the likes of the pro-forums, although I know, at times, one feels like having a rage.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.01.13 23:28

Inspectorfrost wrote:Ok. So this is clear as mud. What is the rumour being referred to?

Marvin Hübner Could only be a rumour but: Are you going to settle out with Amaral? I've asked for the third time now. Is it too hard to answer with a simple yes or no? (FB comment and previous question have been removed)

Pamela Gurney Marvin it may not be our business in all due respect. I think you will see under another thread here webmaster has said it is a rumour only.***

Official Find Madeleine Campaign @ Marvin, we do not discuss legal or investigation issues on this page

Official Find Madeleine Campaign Brian and Pam, it's a rumour and totally untrue. Let's not discuss that horrid man on this page. Ta. ~FM Webmaster

That's an OFFICIAL response to questions on their website? How professional.

Poor Maddie.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Observer 23.01.13 23:31

Woofer wrote:Inspector Frost - don`t go getting upset just because you were asked not to use bad language. You seem to think Candy is supporting CR just because she edited a swear word. Take a chill pill or something and we`ll see you tomorrow.

I think its wise to keep the forum well mannered or else it`ll descend into the likes of the pro-forums, although I know, at times, one feels like having a rage.
Inspecorfrost, take no pills as prescribed by Woofer, could be much worse for your health than using an expletive. I personally have enjoyed your input here, then all of a sudden we have members encouraging you to indulge in illegal drugs just because you have used an expletive. Personally If I were admin I would ban Woofer immediately.
Observer

Activity : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Inspectorfrost 23.01.13 23:36

ShuBob wrote:
Inspectorfrost wrote:Ok. So this is clear as mud. What is the rumour being referred to?

That's an OFFICIAL response to questions on their website? How professional.

Poor Maddie.

i know its some really pathetic person, probably karen mcalnum but ENDORSED by the ,ibellous witch in charge, yawn
Inspectorfrost

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top