The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by LEACHATE 23.09.12 16:16

OK you go into the talker category-- next
LEACHATE

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest 23.09.12 16:25

Jean wrote:Mr Birch, I will assume for the moment that you are exactly who you say you are. Perhaps you can understand that, due to the somewhat rude and aggressive manner in which you appeared on this forum, some people are finding it hard to take you seriously.

Can you tell me please how you can be sure that the remains which you state are buried in the grounds of the Murat residence are human (rather than a dead family pet) and how you can state with certainty whose they are and exactly when they were buried.

I do agree that "normal" parents would welcome any chance to find closure as to what had happened to their child but as we have seen, nothing about the McCanns or this case can be described as normal.

Just a gentle reminder of my previous post, Mr Birch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.09.12 16:27

LEACHATE wrote:OK you go into the talker category-- next

It was you who said the digging would go on with or without our help -

With or without your help - we are going to dig...I,ve got people already starting to help - Just thought this Forum of all Forums was interested in finding out the truth, and not just talking about it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You seem to be in the talker category as well, so just get on the with the digging and let us know how it goes, that's after you're released from a Portugese jail for trespassing on private property.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 16:36

I see no questions being answered again, and no explanations as to why the excellent cadaver dogs failed to detect anything. I would suggest that either you answer members questions, or you will be politely shown the door. Again!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 16:47

candyfloss wrote:I see no questions being answered again, and no explanations as to why the excellent cadaver dogs failed to detect anything. I would suggest that either you answer members questions, or you will be politely shown the door. Again!!

A Talbot, a Talbot!

And -while you're at it, CF: hang a calfskin on those recreant limbs!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 17:31

A Talbot ...? Gosh, life's not easy on here for a non-native English speaker ;-)
A Talbot as in an extinct white hounding dog?
A Talbot as in an extinct automobile marque?

And ... "hang a calfskin on those recreant limbs" ... sad

I beg of you, Portia, do enlighten me roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 17:32

English is my only language and I don't understand either!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 17:33

Oooof, thank you, Jean.
Sometimes I really doubt my educational upbringing winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 17:39

I hope you were not referring to me Portia.............

Dictionary entry overview: What does recreant mean?

RECREANT (noun)
The noun RECREANT has 2 senses:

1. an abject coward
2. a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.

Familiarity information: RECREANT used as a noun is rare.

RECREANT (adjective)
The adjective RECREANT has 2 senses:

1. having deserted a cause or principle
2. lacking even the rudiments of courage; abjectly fearful
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.09.12 17:58

Portia wrote:
candyfloss wrote:I see no questions being answered again, and no explanations as to why the excellent cadaver dogs failed to detect anything. I would suggest that either you answer members questions, or you will be politely shown the door. Again!!

A Talbot, a Talbot!

And -while you're at it, CF: hang a calfskin on those recreant limbs!

Portia, your posts are traditionally so erudite. Here you have me flummoxed. Please do translate your post into English, as spoken by the common man. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 110921
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 18:03

It's from Shakespeare but I'm none the wiser.

http://shakespeare.mit.edu/john/john.3.1.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.09.12 18:06

Jean wrote:It's from Shakespeare but I'm none the wiser.

I think it refers to someone being a cowardly trouble maker? not CF but someone else IMO of course. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 110921

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot_%28dog%29

bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.12 18:09

.Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 847771 Looks to me that Portia means he is a wolf in sheeps clothing or to put it better, he is an imposter posing as a more successful person than he is.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 23.09.12 18:14

Snifferdog wrote:A talbot can also mean a bandit. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 847771

I used to have a Talbot Horizon car, but I don't think that's got anything to do with it.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.12 18:21

Newintown wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:A talbot can also mean a bandit. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 847771

I used to have a Talbot Horizon car, but I don't think that's got anything to do with it.

http://jdtalb77.tripod.com/talbott/id1.html

Talbot,
Talbert, Talbott (Eng.) descendants of Talbot (to cut fagots); the
pillager of bandits. Tolbert, Tolbart Eng. variants
of Talbot. Variation of the name
Talbot. A bandit from Ofr Talebot - a nickname for robbers who blacked
their faces to avoid
recognition, Talebot meaning
'lampblack,' 'pot-black' in the dialect of Normandy. Talbot, Talbott,
Talbut - Bapt. 'the son
of Talbot.'
Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 1710420815

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 18:25

Jean wrote:It's from Shakespeare but I'm none the wiser.

Quite close, Jean, hats off!

A Talbot, isn't if from Henry IV, signalling a traitor having slipped into the closely guarded friendly camp?
I'll try to find out. I learned this by heart in 1966 or thereabouts.

And hang a calfskin on those recreant limbs:
Hamlet at his most witty cuts or cutting whits?
I stand corrected if I'm wrong.

Funny, how things remembered from before the Flood slip into place, when the assocication with things present overwhelmes one, isn't it?

NB: (Before) the Flood: a Tsunami, as in: Crete, Krakatow, St. Elisabethstide; Escaut (1953)

Ok now?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers 23.09.12 19:00

LEACHATE wrote:This Forum has the capabilty of playing an important part in recovering MADELEINE MC CANN'S remains. You think about that for one moment.

The last thing I ever want to do is undermne this Forum. Members of this forum have more cumalative knowledge on this case then Scotland yard.

Together I am confident we can recover MADELEINE'S remains...............

Your credibility started off at a low point then fell away. First you refused to explain your theory as to how MM got to be under Murat's drive then you suggested that her parents had been set up.

Gedoutahere!
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by LEACHATE 23.09.12 19:46

AM I GOING TO ENJOY RUBBING YOUR NOSES IN IT WHEN MADDIE IS EXHUMED - DID DADDY BUY THAT COMPUTER FOR YOU - AND SNIFFER DOG, MAYBE YOU HAVE A FETTISH FOR SMELLS HAHAHA AND NOT THE CASE........
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Post by LEACHATE 23.09.12 19:48

FOR ALL THE IDIOT ON THE FORUM, YOU BURY A CHILD THEN YOU BUILD A DRIVEWAY OVER HER - YOU DO NOT BUILD THE DRIVEWAY FIRST - WHERE YOU KIDS FROM - DOFVILLE
LEACHATE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 19:54

LEACHATE wrote:FOR ALL THE IDIOT ON THE FORUM, YOU BURY A CHILD THEN YOU BUILD A DRIVEWAY OVER HER - YOU DO NOT BUILD THE DRIVEWAY FIRST - WHERE YOU KIDS FROM - DOFVILLE
When I just read this, I thought I should give you some slack as there may be some time difference between us and you on your 3rd glass of whatever. But no, you've the same time as us on the "continent". So what are you on at this time of the day? Trouble? With all due respect [for someone I don't know]: you're an idiot, a WUM, a paid troll ... what else ... ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.12 20:02

LEACHATE wrote:FOR ALL THE IDIOT ON THE FORUM, YOU BURY A CHILD THEN YOU BUILD A DRIVEWAY OVER HER - YOU DO NOT BUILD THE DRIVEWAY FIRST - WHERE YOU KIDS FROM - DOFVILLE

Oh dear, another tit bites the dust.NEXT.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 20:05

Châtelaine wrote:
When I just read this, I thought I should give you some slack as there may be some time difference between us and you on your 3rd glass of whatever. But no, you've the same time as us on the "continent". So what are you on at this time of the day? Trouble? With all due respect [for someone I don't know]: you're an idiot, a WUM, a paid troll ... what else ... ?

Candyfloss, dear, get rid of this idiot, Cheat, whatsit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 20:22

Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Portia, dear, he's gone. He went straight after that outburst, he was politely shown the doorInvestigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.12 20:47

Ag toe nou Leech hate youv'e surely got your knickers in a knot. I shall wear your insult proudly like a badge. IMO you are the Reel Deel Birch. You have used an Afrikaans South African expression DOF. I did not trust you and I was right not to. I would love to know if and/or how much you were paid Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 1079585864

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 21:01

candyfloss wrote:
Portia wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Portia, dear, he's gone. He went straight after that outburst, he was politely shown the doorInvestigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 26 110921

Amazing, the lenghts these people will go to.

No class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 33 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 29 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top