The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Mm11

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Regist10

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Guest 23.09.12 21:24

If this guy really is the person with a successful business in South Africa, heaven only knows how he managed to achieve what he has.

I am however having difficulty in reconciling his ramblings here with the interviews he has given.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 Empty Re: Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.12 21:35

Jean wrote:If this guy really is the person with a successful business in South Africa, heaven knows how he managed to achieve what he has.
Yes Jean I agree. I did not see Mr Birch on U Tube etc so can't comment there. I do think that one can do quite a lot with an internet link such as linkedin and similar places, not my forte though so surmising. They look somewhat sham to me, like an empty shell. There is a genuine property broker named Micheal Birch Property Organization which has a website etc. Leachate/Birch says Micheal Birch is his younger brother by five years but don't believe him. Leachate is from South Africa and/or is familiar with the word 'Dof' which translates as slang for stupid. Imo Leachate is either a South African troll or Birch himself.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.12 22:26

[quote="Jean"]Link to radio interview with Stephen Birch.

http://soundcloud.com/2oceansvibe-com/stephen-birch-13Sept2012

Snifferdog, are you able to access this radio interview? He doesn't come across as being a buffoon in the way that he does on the forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 23.09.12 23:28

[quote="Jean"]
Jean wrote:Link to radio interview with Stephen Birch.

http://soundcloud.com/2oceansvibe-com/stephen-birch-13Sept2012

Snifferdog, are you able to access this radio interview? He doesn't come across as being a buffoon in the way that he does on the forum.
Thank you for the link Jean! Yes I see it works! While I was listening to it I decided to join cloud and the interview cut out. I shall listen to the interview in full tomorrow morning with an open mind and let you know what I think for what its worth.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.12 0:16

It's a shame that someone asking for volunteers to help post up link on facebook is giving the boot so quickly without giving him benefit of doubt. I agree he could have asked nicely There's no harm in what he was asking IMO. People only have to say "NO" if they cant be of help.

Stephen Birch naturally must be v frustrated no authority takes him seriously.
He wants to be proven wrong about his claim and the only way to do that is to dig. I see nothing wrong with that.
He's right that the mccanns' lacking in enthusiaism reaction is curious to say the least.
For a pair of parents searching for their missing daughter it is an odd reaction.
Imagine here's someone, a stranger, who took so much interest in finding your daughter and who spent a substantial amount of his own money doing that, you would have thought the mccanns would be grateful and would lobby for the Portuguese to dig.
Especially when you think about it, when Murat was made arguido kate said she wanted to kill him, so where's that hatred for Madeleine's perpetrator gone? Her daughter is still missing and it's not realistic to insist that Maddie has met no harm.

But, no, when it comes to Birch's claim they said they trust the UK and Portuguese Police's judgement, so why didn't they trust the same two authorities where the CSI claim was concerned. No surprise the mccanns are selective, they will support only claim that suits their agenda,

Although I find it hard to reconcile Birch's claim when the the dogs didn't mark it, I am nonetheless curious why the tarmac was laid post Maddie's disappearance. Is that just another freaky coincidence?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.09.12 0:41

How many other tarmacs have been laid in PdL or just around the OC since Maddie's disappearance? What about new building projects? I think it's reached the stage where every single thing is viewed with suspicion as far as this case is concerned. I am guilty of that too. I think we sometimes need to step back and take a reality check.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 24.09.12 0:46

aiyoyo wrote:It's a shame that someone asking for volunteers to help post up link on facebook is giving the boot so quickly without giving him benefit of doubt. I agree he could have asked nicely There's no harm in what he was asking IMO. People only have to say "NO" if they cant be of help.

Stephen Birch naturally must be v frustrated no authority takes him seriously.
He wants to be proven wrong about his claim and the only way to do that is to dig. I see nothing wrong with that.
He's right that the mccanns' lacking in enthusiaism reaction is curious to say the least.
For a pair of parents searching for their missing daughter it is an odd reaction.
Imagine here's someone, a stranger, who took so much interest in finding your daughter and who spent a substantial amount of his own money doing that, you would have thought the mccanns would be grateful and would lobby for the Portuguese to dig.
Especially when you think about it, when Murat was made arguido kate said she wanted to kill him, so where that hatred for Madeleine perpetrator gone? Her daughter is still missing/

But, no, when it comes to Birch's claim they said they trust the UK and Portuguese Police's judgement, so why didn't they trust the same two authorities where the CSI claim was concerned. No surprise the mccanns are selective, they will support only claim that suits their agenda,

Although I find it hard to reconcile Birch's claim when the the dogs didn't mark it, I am nonetheless curious why the tarmac was laid post Maddie's disappearance. Is that just another freaky coincidence?

Aiyoyo you are perhaps correct, and perhaps Jean was also thinking along these lines though I cannot speak for her. I have gotten out of bed again as this is bothering me and was busy sending a pm about this to Jean when I saw your post. Jean sent me a link on Stephen Birch and I listened to the first part. I am coming to the conclusion that Leachate and Stephen Birch are one and the same person because of the slang word used as I mentioned earlier. I agree that he got fed up which turned the chat sour. Looking back he did not say that we must dig, but that we should get the Pj to dig by creating a huge awareness and resultant public outcry. I can also see that he could become very frustrated as he has spent a lot of time and money with no way forward.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 24.09.12 1:09

LEACHATE wrote:I need 50 Volunteers to CUT AND PASTE the Link below into the Facebook message box of any 50 people living in Britian..........that's it.

It will go viral - I,ve already got people posting -enough posts and teh UK Press will force the Portuguese to dig.

That child is coming out of that driveway, one way or another, you can sit behind your computer making snared remarks, or you can be part of the solution.

I am looking for volunteers.

Here's the link...cut and paste it and let's knock the crap out of "The Sun", Clarence Mitchell, Matthew Freud and Sir Rupert Murdoch COVERUP..................

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/20/madeleine-mccann-update_n_1898023.html?fb_action_ids=424987664225128&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=timeline_og&action_object_map={%22424987664225128%22%3A303755806397966}&action_type_map={%22424987664225128%22%3A%22og.recommends%22}&action_ref_map

MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE- DON'T TALK ABOUT IT - DO IT
Well here is the link from Leachate. I think everyone can decide for themselves what to do. This way it will not reflect on this forum at all. Goodnight!

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 24.09.12 1:51

I'm sorry he's not posting anymore simply because he was bringing first hand news, not often we get that.

He is frustrating however when he won't answer simple questions, such as the construction of the path. After all, a simple gravel path as I described earlier could be laid over a weekend. Birch though mentioned tarmac which not only would require a contractor, but is pointless if topped with gravel.

So is it a tarmac path or gravel? Did Murat lay it or a firm? I suppose now we'll never know.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.12 7:19

ShuBob wrote:How many other tarmacs have been laid in PdL or just around the OC since Maddie's disappearance? What about new building projects? I think it's reached the stage where every single thing is viewed with suspicion as far as this case is concerned. I am guilty of that too. I think we sometimes need to step back and take a reality check.

Are you suggesting he's another team mccanns paid lackey to create confusion?
Otherwise, with no disrespect, I think you are deliberately missing the point altogether - we are not talking about any tarmac drive, and you know it.

Alright, even if we put aside Murat's paved drive, coincidentally put in after Maddie's fate, and after the dogs had been through the property, and let's just say another pure coincidence that the patch chosen for paving over happens to have something buried underneath. As I said earlier maybe it is just freaky coincidence and nothing else but it would still be good to know what laid underneath if only to put Stephen Birch's claim to bed once and for all. Especially when we consider the controversies surrounding Murat, bearing in mind also his unexplained mysterious meeting with a certain window-frames maker.

If we think about it - he was framed, he was going to sue them but that didnt happen, his phone forensics activity coincides with that of Gerry for a certain period, not forgetting his evolving statements which contained a series of lies - regardless of all these he came out supporting the mccanns despite the hell they put him through and despite Kate expressing desire to kill him..
.I think it's fair to say Murat's action or lack of against people who put him and his family to hell comes across as more suspicious than S. Birch's claim.

Alright, so Birch's unorthodox method does not sit well with many, but what has the authority got to lose if they do agree to dig up?

Portuguese refusal to dig is primarily because Murat's property had been given a thorough going over with machine and dogs, and nothing found, but IMO there's no harm going over old ground. It has been proven that sometimes what is missed first time round will or can be picked up on subsequent attempt. Not saying this will be the case here. That said, I think the opinions of independent experts from USA (if not to be disregarded totally) mean they add weights to this.

Tin hat on, it may not be beyond the realm of possibility that Maddie was moved there as final resting place, after dogs and machines had been and gone. Think about it - the safest place is often the most obvious. The mccanns are very confident (over confident in fact) that Maddie's remains will never be found, so I wont put it pass the lying and scheming pair of doctors of being capable of something as hideous as this. Personally I believe nothing is beyond the manipulative pairs when it comes to hiding their crime.

There are different types of ground penetrating radar for different purposes depending which field employs it.
Although we don't know the type of GPR Birch used, but logically speaking one would suppose he'd the sense to use a similar type used by law enforcement ie one that is suitable for detection of clandestine graves or burial evidence.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 24.09.12 10:39

aiyoyo wrote:
ShuBob wrote:How many other tarmacs have been laid in PdL or just around the OC since Maddie's disappearance? What about new building projects? I think it's reached the stage where every single thing is viewed with suspicion as far as this case is concerned. I am guilty of that too. I think we sometimes need to step back and take a reality check.

Are you suggesting he's another team mccanns paid lackey to create confusion?
Otherwise, with no disrespect, I think you are deliberately missing the point altogether - we are not talking about any tarmac drive, and you know it.

Alright, even if we put aside Murat's paved drive, coincidentally put in after Maddie's fate, and after the dogs had been through the property, and let's just say another pure coincidence that the patch chosen for paving over happens to have something buried underneath. As I said earlier maybe it is just freaky coincidence and nothing else but it would still be good to know what laid underneath if only to put Stephen Birch's claim to bed once and for all. Especially when we consider the controversies surrounding Murat, bearing in mind also his unexplained mysterious meeting with a certain window-frames maker.

If we think about it - he was framed, he was going to sue them but that didnt happen, his phone forensics activity coincides with that of Gerry for a certain period, not forgetting his evolving statements which contained a series of lies - regardless of all these he came out supporting the mccanns despite the hell they put him through and despite Kate expressing desire to kill him..
.I think it's fair to say Murat's action or lack of against people who put him and his family to hell comes across as more suspicious than S. Birch's claim.

Alright, so Birch's unorthodox method does not sit well with many, but what has the authority got to lose if they do agree to dig up?

Portuguese refusal to dig is primarily because Murat's property had been given a thorough going over with machine and dogs, and nothing found, but IMO there's no harm going over old ground. It has been proven that sometimes what is missed first time round will or can be picked up on subsequent attempt. Not saying this will be the case here. That said, I think the opinions of independent experts from USA (if not to be disregarded totally) mean they add weights to this.

Tin hat on, it may not be beyond the realm of possibility that Maddie was moved there as final resting place, after dogs and machines had been and gone. Think about it - the safest place is often the most obvious. The mccanns are very confident (over confident in fact) that Maddie's remains will never be found, so I wont put it pass the lying and scheming pair of doctors of being capable of something as hideous as this. Personally I believe nothing is beyond the manipulative pairs when it comes to hiding their crime.

There are different types of ground penetrating radar for different purposes depending which field employs it.
Although we don't know the type of GPR Birch used, but logically speaking one would suppose he'd the sense to use a similar type used by law enforcement ie one that is suitable for detection of clandestine graves or burial evidence.

Actually, I don't know it. Otherwise, I wouldn't have posted what I did!

I have no idea what Birch's modus operandi is. For the authorities to take notice of his claims, he would have to provide them with more information than he's so far publicly given. If he's as evasive as he's been on this forum (assuming it's him), then I'm not surprised he isn't taken seriously.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 10:57

Doh, you can't do right for doing wrong on here. First time he came on with his alleged real name everyone shouted troll and WUM and he was banned by admin. He has come on again with another name and the same happened. He would have been allowed to stay had his posts not been so abusive to members here. It is not ok to come on this forum and be abusive. He was asked a question from Jean but refused to answer, and yet in one of his first posts he said he was prepared to answer all questions, which happened last time.

Here are three of his posts......

Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat

Of course it's a shit article, it's written to counter the arrticle in teh Huffington Post where it is stated that I found MADELEINE under Murats rear GRAVEL driveway, why do you think Clarence Mitchell got the WASHINGTON post to quickly do the article after David Lohr wrote about me. Coincidence no.

And not 1 single person in this forum has had the brains to look carefully at my photo's in the Huffington Post US article and look at what's inside of the squares.
Clearly this forums made up of a bunch of idiots.

Stephen D. Birch

AM I GOING TO ENJOY RUBBING YOUR NOSES IN IT WHEN MADDIE IS EXHUMED - DID DADDY BUY THAT COMPUTER FOR YOU - AND SNIFFER DOG, MAYBE YOU HAVE A FETTISH FOR SMELLS HAHAHA AND NOT THE CASE......

FOR ALL THE IDIOT ON THE FORUM, YOU BURY A CHILD THEN YOU BUILD A DRIVEWAY OVER HER - YOU DO NOT BUILD THE DRIVEWAY FIRST - WHERE YOU KIDS FROM - DOFVILLE

Aiyoyo I am surprised you would want to allow him to stay after such outburts. Had he been civil he would have stayed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 11:30

I'm completely in agreement with you Candyfloss.

Anybody who behaved the way this person (whoever he is) has done would have been banned and rightly so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 24.09.12 11:54

Jean wrote:I'm completely in agreement with you Candyfloss.

Anybody who behaved the way this person (whoever he is) has done would have been banned and rightly so.

I agree too. He has been all over the shop with his theories.
First he claimed that Madeleine was buried in Murat's garden on the 3rd May.
The dogs and police did a complete inspection. Any new earth movements would have been noticed. That's elementary. Furthermore, people do garden works improving their lots frequently.
Maybe the garden works in Jenny Murat's house are legitimate, maybe not.
If his story had any substance he would have answered questions without fail.
I have just had to give a two hour interview with police over knowing someone involved in an incident.
It was easy. I answered every question, no err's, 'um's' or 'you know's' and gave as full a detail as I could to help them solve the crime.
If there is nothing to hide and no hidden agenda, answering questions fully and frankly, is a sign of exactly that, nothing to hide, no hidden agenda.
Mr. Birch may wish to come back to answer the simple questions that he was asked to answer.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 24.09.12 12:07

You can't please us all candyfloss when opinions are split.

Pity is, in the time it took him to post abuse, he could have answered questions.

I have no idea whether it's the S Birch as seen on video, but by his style it was the same person who posted originally. I know nothing of Facebook, but presumably he could be checked out by that. I don't know why he didn't make his plea in the comments of Huff Post under the article, as there were over 500 comments, most in his favour. A lost opportunity methinks.

I've been more offended in the past. The worst being that I was a friend of the McCanns. Now that's what I call hurtful.Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 110921

Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 12:12

I think that you should consult Carter-Ruck over the last paragraph, Spaniel! I've heard that they are good libel lawyers......

I know that Leachate's and Stephen Birch's IP addresses and e-mails appear to link with those of the South African businessman but I'm finding it very hard to believe that he is the person who's been here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 24.09.12 12:26

Jean wrote:I think that you should consult Carter-Ruck over the last paragraph, Spaniel! I've heard that they are good libel lawyers......

I know that Leachate's and Stephen Birch's IP addresses and e-mails appear to link with those of the South African businessman but I'm finding it very hard to believe that he is the person who's been here.
How did you find out his ip's and emails? As they match, surely that's proof. Very different to the quiet man in the video though. I wouldn't like to share a house with him, it would be like treading on eggshells.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 12:34

This has been confirmed by Admin.

I imagine that it is possible to hack into someone's computer so that you appear to be that person. Perhaps someone more technologically minded than me (that's most of the population then) will be able to confirm that. We don't need to know how it's done, just that it can be!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 24.09.12 12:40

Jean wrote:This has been confirmed by Admin.

I imagine that it is possible to hack into someone's computer so that you appear to be that person. Perhaps someone more technologically minded than me (that's most of the population then) will be able to confirm that. We don't need to know how it's done, just that it can be!
Right, I see. Had the real S Birch been hacked the first time around, I doubt it would have happened again.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.09.12 13:27

candyfloss wrote:Aiyoyo I am surprised you would want to allow him to stay after such outburts. Had he been civil he would have stayed

I repeat I said he could have asked nicely, and yes I also noticed he was loud and a tad abusive.
Maybe his frustration had turned into anger at the sort of treatment he got here.
In case you haven't noticed posters here were *not so pleasant or civil* to him either.
One poster insinuated he was perhaps asking for donation or digger. Another called him WUM, etc. and told him he should get lost or he should exit (something like that).

In his shoes, one imagines his frustration at not being taken seriously by the authority when he takes his work seriously, too seriously in fact.
And, when he approached the *most popular* (supposedly) forum, or rather the one that matters most, one with researchers working on the same theory as him (ie that maddie is dead), one with over a 1000 members and he asked for 50 volunteers to help post up a link to make it go viral, he got told * to f. off* - well to the same effect anyway.
Of course he's doing himself a disservice when he called people here idiots for not walking the talk.
He didn't have to resort to such rudeness but equally we were no better in accusing him of all sorts when he'd already said (IIRC) that he cant say much for fear of libel and anyone wanting answers is free to email him at the email addy he provided.

He is also not helping himself when he refused to answer questions.
Of his theory, apart from the consensus Maddie is dead, all the other bits in between were just a mess of jumbles that makes no sense. I find it intriguing that on one hand he thinks Maddie is dead and on the other hand he didn't think the mccanns were involved, that the DNA were planted by the PJ. So in other word one can only conclude he's thinking Murat had sole responsibility in Maddie demise. All very mind boggling I must say. Personally, I don't trust his claim to be correct, but equally since we don't know whether there are any hidden elements we can never be certain one way or another. Certainly his theories were fragmented and all over the shops that didn't help.
Since I trust the dogs implicitly I'm thinking the clandestine grave might have been created post the dogs. I know that does not reconcile with this May 3rd theory - unless he explains himself no one knows how he derived at his May 3rd theory.
Also, unless he put more meat on the bone he can bark all he wants people are going to dismiss him as attention seeker. But is he just that, an attention seeker? I don't know.

Look what happened to Ironside, she was a studious researcher who did great work, a true truthseeker, and in her critical period instead of support, detractors knifed her in the back, accusing her of attention seeking. And, the worst part is she knew what her critics accused her of, and that's perhaps the most hurtful thing anyone can inflict on her - worst pain than her illness inflict on her.

I am not saying we allow WUM to stay, au contraire in fact. But he's not a newbie proven as troll or wum or whatever; his work is known in the public, to the authority, and to the mccanns. In the true sense of what this forum stands for, and in relation to what his work stands for, I thought maybe we could have given him a chance instead of showing him the back door so hastily without warning as well.
Also I would imagine back stage workers have a way of verifying who he claimed he was from his ip

Oh well, it's all moot points now since he was kicked out. I am sure he's licking his wound somewhere in the corner. Or maybe he will play with his bone for a while and then lose interest in it. Who knows, but nonetheless it's a pity (IMHO anyway) that in a forum where truth matters we didn't give him a chance.

Making a quick exit now and wont look into this thread until I know I am safe.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 13:58

Aiyoyo why wouldn't you be safe? People are entitled to opinions that is the idea of a forum Unfortunately in his earlier posts SB did the post and run thing, whereby he just posted his bit, and wouldn't answer any questions at all, even when asked on numerous occasions, and a specific thread was set up for him to answer questions. He just kept starting new threads and posting his bit and disappearing. He has just done it again making posts without much explanation, shouting at people READ IT, and on his 4th or 5th posts he called people of this forum idiots. There is no need for that at all. If he was so keen to get help from this forum perhaps a different attitude might go down better. He originally posted links to the Huff post etc., and then called people idiots, then followed on by asking for help, how can he expect help when he talks to members like that.

As I said, if he had a different attitude then there would have been no problem, but 4 posts which were abusive simply will not be tolerated here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 14:14

candyfloss wrote:Aiyoyo why wouldn't you be safe? People are entitled to opinions that is the idea of a forum Unfortunately in his earlier posts SB did the post and run thing, whereby he just posted his bit, and wouldn't answer any questions at all, even when asked on numerous occasions, and a specific thread was set up for him to answer questions. He just kept starting new threads and posting his bit and disappearing. He has just done it again making posts without much explanation, shouting at people READ IT, and on his 4th or 5th posts he called people of this forum idiots. There is no need for that at all. If he was so keen to get help from this forum perhaps a different attitude might go down better. He originally posted links to the Huff post etc., and then called people idiots, then followed on by asking for help, how can he expect help when he talks to members like that.

As I said, if he had a different attitude then there would have been no problem, but 4 posts which were abusive simply will not be tolerated here.

thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 24.09.12 15:14

Aiyoyo, I was the one who asked whether he wanted donations or diggers and it seems I was half right on the latter. It was more a josh with candyfloss than with him, as cf had replied to his remark on digging.

He obviously wasn't offended by it, as he replied 30 minutes later, that he wanted the word spread via Facebook, which I couldn't help with either, not being a member.

You will see his abuse started on page 61. On P62, I stated that I recognised his frustration and anger but to calm down and that I wished him to continue posting here. Obviously I could see where it was heading but didn't want that to happen.

Although I was sorry to see him go, I can fully understand candyfloss, as all posters should be treated the same. You can imagine the backlash if someone else was banned and he wasn't for the same breach of rules.

Some decisions to ban, on the surface I find bizarre, but then I don't know the behind the scenes story. Such as using a banned ip, or a post by them may have been hastily removed to avoid litigation.

Admin and candyfloss give their time freely, we posters get to interact FOC on a subject we care about. Therefore I'm willing to accept whatever they decide. Their forum, not mine. Thankyou both. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 160807 I don't post much at present but I read everyday.

On this occasion Aiyoyo, I feel wrongly blamed.

Look back and see for yourself. As you had no input whatsoever from when SB entered p61 until he was exited on p66 when you jumped in complaining, I don't see what your gripe is. Why didn't you defend him as I did? Too late now he's gone, no point blaming someone else.

Spaniel
Spaniel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 17:10

Spaniel wrote:Aiyoyo, I was the one who asked whether he wanted donations or diggers and it seems I was half right on the latter. It was more a josh with candyfloss than with him, as cf had replied to his remark on digging.

He obviously wasn't offended by it, as he replied 30 minutes later, that he wanted the word spread via Facebook, which I couldn't help with either, not being a member.

You will see his abuse started on page 61. On P62, I stated that I recognised his frustration and anger but to calm down and that I wished him to continue posting here. Obviously I could see where it was heading but didn't want that to happen.

Although I was sorry to see him go, I can fully understand candyfloss, as all posters should be treated the same. You can imagine the backlash if someone else was banned and he wasn't for the same breach of rules.

Some decisions to ban, on the surface I find bizarre, but then I don't know the behind the scenes story. Such as using a banned ip, or a post by them may have been hastily removed to avoid litigation.

Admin and candyfloss give their time freely, we posters get to interact FOC on a subject we care about. Therefore I'm willing to accept whatever they decide. Their forum, not mine. Thankyou both. Investigator ensures that Maddie's body in the backyard of Murat - Page 27 160807 I don't post much at present but I read everyday.

On this occasion Aiyoyo, I feel wrongly blamed.

Look back and see for yourself. As you had no input whatsoever from when SB entered p61 until he was exited on p66 when you jumped in complaining, I don't see what your gripe is. Why didn't you defend him as I did? Too late now he's gone, no point blaming someone else.

Don't haggle with each other, it's just not worth it!

Hadn't it occurred to you that this was a ploy to have us reveal our identities, volunteering either to dig or to donate?

And a rather dumb one at that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.09.12 18:54

I see people are taking action against fb too, I'm sure TM are very much aware of it.

I'm sure a headline from the sun about the nasty trolls from JH spamming FB would really make their day.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 33 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum