The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Liz Eagles 04.03.12 8:28

tigger wrote:Didn't I read that when they family rushed over to PdL to comfort the McCs they brought their swimsuits?
So it was - pass on the news, book a flight (now that would be interesting to find when those were booked?) what do we need - swimsuits, holiday gear.
I've never heard a report of those people searching for Maddie either.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My niece was run over many years ago. My sister was in the shower when she was told - came to the door in a dressing gown to receive the bad news. She stuck on a dress (nothing else - she couldn't think beyond that) and raced to the hospital. I heard the news a little while later and raced to the hospital. In the loo of the hospital where my sister was being sick and on the loo at the same because she wasn't allowed to see her daughter as the doctors were doing their job, I took off my clothes (including my knickers) and swapped them with my sister.

The point I'm making is that if this is the close knit family we are lead to believe, the grandparents would be on the first flight out imo. No packing, no nothing. Get on a flight, get there anyway you can NOW. They were the ones who received the telephone calls within minutes of Madeleine's disappearance apparently.

Tigger, you are so right.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 11 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 04.03.12 10:00

[quote="Lance De Boils"]Oh there has.... but the information I've provided about it before seems to have been ignored. I'll dig it all back out, if you are interested?[/quote

There are no previous postings from you Lance on this subject. According to Pamalam's site, the Camerons were in PDL "until the end of summer" so, if that's correct, they couldn't have been in Turkey in June. From where did you get the information?

Interestingly though, I have found a record on 192.com of Tony Rickwood and Philomena McCann at the same address in Ullapool.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by finch 04.03.12 15:13

If I remember correctly, Kate asked her mother to cancel the grocery delivery for the day after they should have gone back. Can't imagine that would be of any concern to me if my daughter had been 'taken'. I don't have the link right now, and I don't even remember if it was a news paper article or something she said herself in a statement. Maybe someone else remembers?
finch

Activity : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 04.03.12 15:32

I took the information from the hotel's own website - I saved the page offline, but the online page has since (I've just been looking for it) been whooshed. This has previously been posted onto now defunkt forums. The original links might still be on the MCF though...? don't know. I have a copy of the page saved and can therefore quote from it. Other than that, right now I'm not sure how I can prove it!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.12 15:50

finch wrote:If I remember correctly, Kate asked her mother to cancel the grocery delivery for the day after they should have gone back. Can't imagine that would be of any concern to me if my daughter had been 'taken'. I don't have the link right now, and I don't even remember if it was a news paper article or something she said herself in a statement. Maybe someone else remembers?

Stewie has just posted a comment on the Forensic Linguistics topic about this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.03.12 15:52

finch wrote:If I remember correctly, Kate asked her mother to cancel the grocery delivery for the day after they should have gone back. Can't imagine that would be of any concern to me if my daughter had been 'taken'. I don't have the link right now, and I don't even remember if it was a news paper article or something she said herself in a statement. Maybe someone else remembers?

Hi Finch,

Great minds think alike! I was just reading about the grocery delivery and posted the link on the forensic analysis thread....

Here's the quote and the link:

I mean I know that the morning after it happened I -- Kate, you know, had phoned me because -- this sounds terribly trivial -- but they were due home the next day and she’d booked an online shop. I won’t give the name of the -- of the company -- of the supermarket -- and, you know, she sort of wanted something to be done about it. So I just went up to the house, you know, and erm -- to sort that out. And, you know, I just wasn’t prepared for the media interest at the house itself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.03.12 15:55

Lance De Boils wrote:I took the information from the hotel's own website - I saved the page offline, but the online page has since (I've just been looking for it) been whooshed. This has previously been posted onto now defunkt forums. The original links might still be on the MCF though...? don't know. I have a copy of the page saved and can therefore quote from it. Other than that, right now I'm not sure how I can prove it!

Can you copy/paste? Lucky that you saved it, so many things were whooshed.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 04.03.12 20:56

If you hover over the link, the email address becomes visible in the bottom left of your screen.

Tried to copy the whole page but must have been too long.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 19.03.12 12:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

These are well quality pictures, thought maybe some of you could use these... There you can see it's not possible for Madeleine to have been photoshopped in, and that the sea isn't so blue (as read before) but it's the sky reflecting in the water. What i do find weird is that Sean looks so much bigger then the pictures taken shortly after the 3rd of may... :/
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 19.03.12 12:49

In the second picture I have always thought Madeleines right wrist and lower arm looks wrong, bloated and deformed, maybe it's just the angle, not so sure though.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 19.03.12 12:56

agreed, can anyone blow this up more? there appears to be a massive gap between her thumb and index finger.
neck looks a weird shape and extremely thin; and the head seems taken from a different photo, angle of head and shoulders seems off.

As for Sean, looking at his and Maddie's shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and top of their heads, he only looks a bit smaller than Maddie. In the other photo, a lot smaller. Is this to do with sloping walls, camera angles ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 19.03.12 13:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

SHe's just playing with her hands, like she's nervous maybe?
bristow wrote:In the second picture I have always thought Madeleines right wrist and lower arm looks wrong, bloated and deformed, maybe it's just the angle, not so sure though.
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Look4Maddy 19.03.12 13:01

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"
Look4Maddy
Look4Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.03.12 18:18

russiandoll wrote: agreed, can anyone blow this up more? there appears to be a massive gap between her thumb and index finger.
neck looks a weird shape and extremely thin; and the head seems taken from a different photo, angle of head and shoulders seems off.

As for Sean, looking at his and Maddie's shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles, and top of their heads, he only looks a bit smaller than Maddie. In the other photo, a lot smaller. Is this to do with sloping walls, camera angles ?

I'm sticking with my earlier posts, another (smaller) toddler with Maddie's face on top - the head is positioned wrongly - very tricky to do right, imo she's wearing a hairpiece again, and as you say RD, not taking part in the action.
Sean looking smaller is to do with the girl's body next to him being probably a smallish three year old - could that even be the sub? There is an Irish connection I believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.03.12 19:43

Look4Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]"

bristow wrote:In the second picture I have always thought Madeleines right wrist and lower arm looks wrong, bloated and deformed, maybe it's just the angle, not so sure though.

Anyone ever seen a convoluted hand like this on a three yr old?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 19.03.12 20:57

Isn't this the same hand that looks whiter than the arm on the 'tennis' photo?

This subject has been raised before,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:30 pm

[quote="Marian"]Yes
I agree that in some photos Madeleine's hands look very peculiar,
particularly where the images appear to have tampered with. Has anyone
got any suggestions as to what's on her left hand in this blurred
Donegal photo?

This appears to be a clearer close up of the same photo and there's nothing on her left hand.

worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 9:45

I absolutely agree that Maddie's wrist/hand appears wrong in that photo.

What I would also like to know is how come Amelie is wearing the same pink shoes that Maddie holds up in the video at the bottom of the stairs. The ones that Gerry confirms in the video are hers. The ones that are obviously not new.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.03.12 10:20

Madeleine was supposedly very small for her age and she and Amelie could feasibly have worn the same size shoes. It's common for clothes to be shared or passed down in families but I remember that when I was a child it wasn't considered hygienic for shoes to be shared and even now I would never buy them second hand - or should I say second foot?!

It might just be me imagining things in the enlarged photo of Madeleine's hands in one of the supposed Donegal photos but to me the colour looks unnaturally pink - look at your own hands, are they like that? - and the left hand in particular doesn't look real.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 20.03.12 10:31

Yes, Jean, the shoes could well have been passed down. However, it would have been quite some time between when Maddie fitted in them and when Amelie would have. In the video, they are clearly not new. And look how small Amelie was in the video - barely standing. Those scuffed and worn shoes would have had to have been kept in a cupboard for a year before Amelie was old enough to fit into them. I don't believe Maddie could have continued to wear them for that long, as kids' feet grow so quickly.
Besides which, would a couple of doctors really be so tight as to keep scuffed old shoes for, say a year, then pass them down? Maybe. I don't know.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Back to top Go down

Post by Bridgiew 21.03.12 1:32

Hello from a new poster!

One observation: Ireland, Easter 2007 baking hot weather from 1 April to June 12, we were delighted in Ireland as our weather was hotter than Spain or Portugual's. Why are the children sat there in tights, body warmers and fleeces? Temperatures were about 26 to 28 degrees!
Bridgiew

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.03.12 6:04

Bridgiew wrote:Hello from a new poster!

One observation: Ireland, Easter 2007 baking hot weather from 1 April to June 12, we were delighted in Ireland as our weather was hotter than Spain or Portugual's. Why are the children sat there in tights, body warmers and fleeces? Temperatures were about 26 to 28 degrees!

Well done if you've read the whole topic! That' is very useful information and I'm definitely not budging from the fact that the whole Donegal visit wasn't what they said it was.

I think it was Thrish, Gerry's sister who mentioned a previous reunion in Donegal - the year before, when she says that Maddie didn't mind the cold sea.
The 2007 visit which Kate herself said was her and Gerry's first -
1) hardly shows a very close tie to the people and the area
2) means they weren't' at the previous reunion but Maddie was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.12 11:54

It's becoming a common theme that the weather and other conditions at a certain time don't match the occasions when photos were taken. The most famous one is of course the supposed last photo at the poolside which appears to have been taken on a blazing hot day when the weather was actually cool. Then there is the one allegedly taken on the twins' second birthday (February 2007) but the flowers in the garden couldn't have been in bloom then.

Welcome Bridgiew. Do you have a link to confirm the temperatures in Donegal in early April 2007; that would be interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 21.03.12 12:50

Yes, she is playing with her hands. BUT that hand is not right. The gap is way too long between thumb and finger - however, look closely at her 'arm' going up her sleeve - there appears to be no definable wrist and the arm is massively thick and wide.

In fact, to me, it looks like a really fat fake arm stuffed up her sleeve... there is an odd protrusion at about the level of her 'elbow' - can anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by Spaniel 21.03.12 13:54

Isn't that the skirt worn by the child ouside a door on the Stella thread?

Btw, the door could be a lift. See the circle above. Could that be the light to show when the lift arrives?

Sorry to put it here but I'm not on the Stella thread.
Spaniel
Spaniel

Activity : 769

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.03.12 14:49

rainbow-fairy wrote:

Yes, she is playing with her hands. BUT that hand is not right. The gap is way too long between thumb and finger - however, look closely at her 'arm' going up her sleeve - there appears to be no definable wrist and the arm is massively thick and wide.

In fact, to me, it looks like a really fat fake arm stuffed up her sleeve... there is an odd protrusion at about the level of her 'elbow' - can anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Basically, the hand will be fine as long as the owner is well over 40 yrs. old. It just doesn't look like a plump child's hand.

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 29 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top