The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Regist10

New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Miraflores 29.07.11 9:45

that it's ok to snatch a child ("around the world") that might resemble Madeleine?

Considering the song and dance that the McCanns have made about an 'abduction' and the distress it causes you would think that they would be the first to condemn these deliberate attempts to abduct children. But no, stunning silence from them. It's not Madeleine, so why do they care about the distress caused to the child in question and her parents?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Gillyspot 29.07.11 9:53

There is an article in the Daily Fail about it.

The article is the usual rubbish but it is the comments that are interesting.

None of them (well the 2 pages i read) are totally against the McCann's and refer back to the PJ files so it looks like they may have been monitored & deleted. What I found interesting though is the "rating" - Those critical of the McCanns get a much higher rating by other readers. Is ticking a box our way to get free speech?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-Hopes-dashed-sighting-India.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Empty Sighting (imaginary?) in India

Post by Guest 29.07.11 9:55

Personally I think that this particular incident was a complete fabrication and there are no parents or child to be upset.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 9:56

NordicInKent wrote:
Daisy wrote:What I find scary about this latest hoax is the message behind it; that it's ok to snatch a child ("around the world") that might resemble Madeleine? And then make them have DNA tests? that's insane! Yet I've read far too many comments today (on mainstream sites) that gloss right over this part or worst still, find it acceptable that a family should be subjected to this terror. It's not! It looks like conditioning through propaganda to me and sadly a lot of folk are falling for it. Jeez.. just what kind of society are we sleepwalking into?

If this was a true story and some poor family had had to be dragged through that ordeal, it would be barbaric, and the McCanns should surely be condenming this sort treatment of an innocent family, not encouraging and condoning it. Sick!

Hello all, I usually lurk at the background but thought (well had to ha ha) to air my views on this. I totally agree with Daisy and I'm livid that McCanns don't do anything to disapprove such a behaviour. And how come they get away releasing such a blatant lies like that they've seen the photo of the girl when clearly there's no such a girl. Why no-one picks up on this garbage???? Aaaarrggghhhh!!!

And what comes to their official facebook page, well, it's another aaaaarrggggghhh for me. Had a look this morning and I can't believe the collective stupidity. Here's one gem;

"Local police superintendent, Vivek Gupta said:

'This incident is not in my knowledge and I have not sent any request to anyone for this. We have not taken any swabs for DNA testing. We have not even been approached for any help by anyone in this case."
He added: "If anyone wants our help, we are willing to help but as of now, we have not been approached. My men are not at all involved in any such investigation."

DEAR GOD! WHY? Is this another inept police force! PLEASE take the DNA of this little girl.

Webmaster, please forward this to Kate."

Hi NordicinKent and welcome

welcome2

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 10:00

Marian wrote:Personally I think that this particular incident was a complete fabrication and there are no parents or child to be upset.

Well, it seems it was from what the Leh police are saying. They don't know about any girl. Which begs the very important question, who gave this story to the Indian Tribune. If there is a journalist worth his salt in this country, they should do some serious digging and get to the bottom of this. The paper didn't make this up out of thin air, someone gave them this story!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 11:19

Someone must have paid them to print it. Now, I wonder who that could be. leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 234726
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 29.07.11 11:36

Gillyspot wrote:There is an article in the Daily Fail about it.

The article is the usual rubbish but it is the comments that are interesting.

None of them (well the 2 pages i read) are totally against the McCann's and refer back to the PJ files so it looks like they may have been monitored & deleted. What I found interesting though is the "rating" - Those critical of the McCanns get a much higher rating by other readers. Is ticking a box our way to get free speech?

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-Hopes-dashed-sighting-India.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2019698/Madeleine-McCann-Hopes-dashed-sighting-India.html?ito=feeds-newsxml[/quote[/url]]

the comments on the Daily Wail site have been modded before publication as can be read above the comments.

I wonder if part of the settlements that the Mccanns and their lawyers had with the Media was that they ( the Media) were not allowed to write anything negative.
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 11:38

#McCanns :Clarernce Mitchell tries to spin his way out of an event that did not take place.

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 29.07.11 11:51

Invinoveritas wrote:I wonder if part of the settlements that the Mccanns and their lawyers had with the Media was that they ( the Media) were not allowed to write anything negative.

Chris Jeffries has just been awarded a substantial settlement from various newspapers about their articles relating to Jo Yeates. It was said that if he'd had to go to court he may not have had a fair trial. Maybe that's what the media have in mind with the McCanns? Maybe they're deliberating keeping bad stuff out of the press in case there's a court case and the McC's can't say they won't get a fair trial?
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 29.07.11 12:13

happychick wrote:
Invinoveritas wrote:I wonder if part of the settlements that the Mccanns and their lawyers had with the Media was that they ( the Media) were not allowed to write anything negative.

Chris Jeffries has just been awarded a substantial settlement from various newspapers about their articles relating to Jo Yeates. It was said that if he'd had to go to court he may not have had a fair trial. Maybe that's what the media have in mind with the McCanns? Maybe they're deliberating keeping bad stuff out of the press in case there's a court case and the McC's can't say they won't get a fair trial?

Yes and no, I can follow your line of thinking but the actions of the Mccanns to get Goncarlo´s book banned and their most recent action against Pat are contradictory, surely if they were arming themselves against a court case they would let both books run.
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 29.07.11 13:50

I cannot understand how papers are continuing to run this story, given that the incident has been proved to be a hoax. I notice that where it's possible to leave comments, some people have pointed this out. But it all seems to just get ignored.
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 Empty where is the Scotland Yard

Post by lj 29.07.11 14:15

Kate and Gerry McCann’s team of private investigators said they were working with Leh police

If they are spending 3.5 million (or maybe even up to 13) on a review of the case why aren't they liasing with India??

It is crap, and the McCanns know it, or might be even the source of it.
Are they now trying to convince the SY she is still out there "findable".

The denial of the Leh police is more than convenient, in the future they can say "you see that sighting was never explored sufficiently".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 14:30

Hello NordicinKent and welcome. leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 847771 Ahh that dreaded facebook page, I rather foolishly visited there yesterday too. I know Marian said it's 'brave' of those that dare, but I look at it more as self abuse lol.. What a cesspit! certainly not good for one's inner serenity. And yes, this whole sorry saga seems to have taken yet another sinister twist.

'I'm sure it was Maddie': Tourist convinced child spotted in India was McCanns' missing daughter

The British woman who spotted a Madeleine McCann lookalike in India said that she was 'sure' it was the missing schoolgirl.
The
tourist, known only as Carol, refused to let the child leave her sight
because she was so certain it was the McCann's missing daughter, who
would now be aged eight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020172/Madeleine-McCann-India-Tourist-convinced-blonde-child-her.html#ixzz1TV6EGXNL

So who is this mystery woman Carol? How very convenient that she chooses to remain anonymous. Why on earth are they keeping up the lie when Indian authorities have put out statements to say it isn't true?
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 14:37

Forgot to mention, the comments on the article above are a lot more balanced and encouraging than the deluge of sychophantic views that were published yesterday.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 14:47

Daisy wrote:Hello NordicinKent and welcome. leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 4 847771 Ahh that dreaded facebook page, I rather foolishly visited there yesterday too. I know Marian said it's 'brave' of those that dare, but I look at it more as self abuse lol.. What a cesspit! certainly not good for one's inner serenity. And yes, this whole sorry saga seems to have taken yet another sinister twist.

'I'm sure it was Maddie': Tourist convinced child spotted in India was McCanns' missing daughter

The British woman who spotted a Madeleine McCann lookalike in India said that she was 'sure' it was the missing schoolgirl.
The
tourist, known only as Carol, refused to let the child leave her sight
because she was so certain it was the McCann's missing daughter, who
would now be aged eight.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020172/Madeleine-McCann-India-Tourist-convinced-blonde-child-her.html#ixzz1TV6EGXNL

So who is this mystery woman Carol? How very convenient that she chooses to remain anonymous. Why on earth are they keeping up the lie when Indian authourities have put out statements to say it isn't true?

Thanks Daisy, that article is today's and updated at 12.56 pm and they are still saying Leh police are taking DNA samples etc.etc. Same as original story.

[quote]

A DNA test is being carried out to see if the child is Madeleine - although her parents have already discounted the potential lead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020172/Madeleine-McCann-India-Tourist-convinced-blonde-child-her.html#ixzz1TVAe6uyf

How can they churn out this utter carp.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 29.07.11 15:25

I can't see any comments at all!!!
Why are the Brits taking being gagged by this cheap, unlicked and rather foolish couple of nitwits??

ETA: comments are back but only 44, while before it was much higher.

So my question remains: ...................

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by NordicInKent 29.07.11 16:00

Thank you very much for all the welcome messages roses

Yes, I think visiting the official FB page is more of a self abuse than being brave lol biggergrin Here's another gem, from the webmaster him-herself:

"we have not heard of any DNA testing being done. Gerry and Kate looked at a picture of the child and it is not Madeleine. Remember, Madeleine has a mark in her right eye that runs through the iris. It would be very easy to see this in a picture."

So a) they are still blatantly telling lies and b) I thought they weren't that bothered about the eye-coloboma thingymiget as it might have faded by now (or something along the lines).

eta: I'd love to comment there but firstly I just can't bring myself to click Like-button and secondly I don't want my friends to think that I support them (as it would be shown in the news feed "nordicinkent likes official McCann fairytale site".

NordicInKent

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 16:58

lj wrote:I can't see any comments at all!!!
Why are the Brits taking being gagged by this cheap, unlicked and rather foolish couple of nitwits??

ETA: comments are back but only 44, while before it was much higher.

So my question remains: ...................

Why indeed. BTW, It's down to 42 comments at the moment. I'm beginning to think the McCanns have a rent- a- mob of sychophants to post on these articles, cos surely there can't be that many thick people out there, can there?

@ Nordicinkent, I think you're right not to bother posting on their FB wall - no point. It's very tightly moderated & censored (even more than the daily Mail & that's saying something!). I read a comment on there yesterday saying: " remember, Gerry & kate told us to ignore the haters & not get into debate with them" Yeah, I bet they did.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.07.11 18:02

[quote="candyfloss"]
Thanks Daisy, that article is today's and updated at 12.56 pm and they are still saying Leh police are taking DNA samples etc.etc. Same as original story.

A DNA test is being carried out to see if the child is Madeleine - although her parents have already discounted the potential lead.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2020172/Madeleine-McCann-India-Tourist-convinced-blonde-child-her.html#ixzz1TVAe6uyf

How can they churn out this utter carp.

I can't work it out Candy. They're treating their readership like imbeciles. According to their official facebook page, even the McCanns deny knowledge of any DNA testing. So what's going on? Who made it up and why? And why on earth is it STILL running!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign ‎@................., we have not heard of any DNA testing being done. Gerry
and Kate looked at a picture of the child and it is not Madeleine.
Remember, Madeleine has a mark in her right eye that runs through the
iris. It would be very easy to see this in a picture.
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 18:11

Correcting the fibs

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2011/07/correcting-fibs.html?spref=tw
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 18:13

An Elaborate Hoax

http://thepottingshedder.blogspot.com/2011/07/leh-madeleine.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.11 18:17

Clarence Mitchell saying the Police are looking into it

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 29.07.11 19:48

From the above article:

SteelMagnolia said...
To add, I spoke to Scotland Yard yesterday morning and they also had no knowledge of said 'sighting' and had not been asked by Dehli police for any DNA evidence as the article suggests they would have been...I also asked them to question Mitchell about this hoax, they assured me they would. However, the MET are corrupt and most of them are in the pocket of Murdoch . I do hope to hear back from the officer I spokewith who seemed very surprised to have not heard anything as the event took place on the 23rd or there abouts.
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 30.07.11 0:10

No mention of this below in the above interview with CM:

After an appearance during the phone-hacking scandal, Flack wonders where Clarence Mitchell has gone. After the fanfare made by Lewis PR when it gave the McCanns' former PRO the grandiose title of director of media strategy and public affairs last May, it seems he's slipped away into the night. 'Oh, he's gone,' said an unimpressed-sounding lady who answered his phone last week ...

I read the above here:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic14119-320.html

This:
Flack: Flack's week
PR Week UK, 29 July 11, 00:00
wonders where Clarence Mitchell has gone. After the fanfare made by Lewis PR when it gave the McCanns ... last week ...

can be read here:

http://prweek.co.uk/uk/search/articles/magazine/PRW,PRO/phrase/PR/

Hmm very interesting! big grin
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.07.11 10:13

I wonder whether poster Willo got a reply from Mr. Singh?

eta: pinky looks deadly grey, guilt conscience ravishing him away.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top