The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Regist10

New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Guest 02.08.11 20:07

PeterMac wrote:
candyfloss wrote:There is also this statement from Clarence Mitchell on the McCanns own facebook page. I can't do screenshots, but actual screenshot on MM. It says....
Official Find Madeleine Campaign
After seeing photographic evidence, Kate and Gerry can confirm that the child sighted in India recently is NOT their daughter Madeleine. This has been conveyed to the appropriate authorities in both India and the UK.
Whilst Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continued vigilance of people around the world, the search for Madeleine must, and will, continue ~ Clarence Mitchell
That looks fairly clear.
So now we have to find evidence of the photo, or definite non-existence of a photo, which may be harder to do.
Do we know who the most senior Police officer is in Leh ? It seems to be quite a small town, 36,000 or thereabouts. Just about a football stadium full. So probably one main Police station. IF there is only one force operating, which I don't know.

His details are here PeterMac, in the letter sent to downing st, and the Chief of Police................

Tuesday, 2 August 2011Submission (Requested) To 10 Downing Street Re The India Incident
The first time I have posted photographs of any of the protagonists here. This is because, for the first time extant of child neglect, I AM accusing--the theory being that, having now publicly received two differing accounts of the alleged event in Leh, India, BOTH accounts cannot possibly be true, which means that one of the parties is telling blatant lies. This in mind, I have spoken to several members of the Indian police, both the Leh and Jammu-Kashmir Divisions, and their account of the event matches the statements given to the British press and Sky News. Therefore we must decided WHO is lying--sworn-in officers of the law, including a Chief of Police, or a spokesman who holds the unprecedented position of representing a couple whose child is missing. This in mind, I was requested to submit TWO separate petitions for investigation--one to the British Prime Minister, and another to the Chief of Police with the Jammu-Kashmir-Division:

Dear Mr Cameron/ Sh. Vivek Gupta IPS,

Alleged Sighting of Madeleine McCann In Leh, India

This matter concerns me greatly. The Kashmiri Tribune published a story by Jupinderjit Singh, stating that a child, along with her parents, had been "apprehended" by three citizens in Leh, India, and a DNA test commissioned. Furthermore her parents (the McCanns) are said to have been contacted with photographic evidence. This was followed up in the UK papers, while the Leh Chief of Police denied the event had taken place, or that there were photos or DNA tests.
I feel that questions should be raised why this hoax occurred, how the story came about which was clearly made up, and importantly why--also, the involvement of Mr Clarence Mitchell, who I am led to believe no longer represents the McCanns.
Both accounts of this story cannot be accurate, and I feel this matter needs to be fully investigated and made public. It is the public, after all, who has raised vast amounts to help find this child.
Sincerely, and in anticipation with thanks, etc, duly signed.... 1/8/11

http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/08/submission-requested-to-10-downing.html

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Guest 02.08.11 20:12

A tweet posted up by me a couple of days ago. It is definitely Vivek Gupta

JDFWood Jamie Wood
In case of any doubt over Madeleine McCann story, Sky News has spoken to Supt Vivek Gupta, senior cop in Leh - he knows nothing about it
25 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/search/JDFWood
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.08.11 20:22

First Madeleine`s disappearance is a complete mystery, then the abduction is nothing more than an assumption or a working hypothesis, now Clarrie admits that there is no credibility in any of the sightings.

Well done Clarrie, you're a bit slow, but you are getting there

McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell: "Nothing leads us to believe that this sighting is any more credible than any others."
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.08.11 22:40

sharonl wrote:First Madeleine`s disappearance is a complete mystery, then the abduction is nothing more than an assumption or a working hypothesis, now Clarrie admits that there is no credibility in any of the sightings.
Well done Clarrie, you're a bit slow, but you are getting there
McCanns' spokesman, Clarence Mitchell: "Nothing leads us to believe that this sighting is any more credible than any others."
Actually he fatally confuses two important and distinct issues
1 There was a sighting of some hapless child, but it turned out to be nothing
2 There was NO sighting. The whole thing is made up.

His statement about the photographic evidence clearly points to No. 1, which makes everyone very sad.
The Statements from the Indian Police Chief clearly point to No. 2, which would make Clarence Mitchell a liar, and if proved would enable us to say so.

All we need is "Clarrification " of this "ludicrous" story, so that we can decide to be "Furious" or "devastated.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.08.11 23:29

Petermac

I will opt for scenario 2: There was no sighting and the whole thing was made up

Just imagine being in that situation, you are out at the market with your little daughter when someone mistakes her for a missing child. You may forgive them for suspecting that your child is Madeleine McCann, but this witness is said to have tried to lure the girl away from the people that she was with. Almost an arrestable offence isn`t it?

Where did the photograph come from? It unlikely that the girls parents would have produced one or allowed the child be photographed, at the very least they would have hurried the child away.

Why the DNA, why not just ask the child who she was or check for the coloboma? Why not just check the familys records to establish whether this child belongs to the couple?

And what about this witness, who in their right minds would approach a couple and demand to know if they where the rightful parents of a child, just because she reminds them of another child?

Agreed, a ludicrous article, but it did serve a purpose in that it was able to advertsise a book that is so obviously not selling.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.08.11 23:56

can you imagine being in a foreign country & in unfamiliar surroundings where you hardly know anyone then all of sudden seeing your child be snatched (just because she looked liked someone else) can you imagine the sheer terror this family must have gone through at the time she was 'taken'.......NO APPOLOGY FROM THE MCCANNS/MITCHELL and just drivel lies about checking a photo and DNA (check the birthmark too)..NO THOUGHTS FOR THIS POOR FAMILY AND FOR A LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO MUST BE STILL HAVING NIGHTMARES AND SCARED TO BE ON HER OWN. THE MCCANNS AS ALWAYS...JUST THINKING ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THE FUND

I do really hope that this family when they are somewhat recovered by this terrifying experience will come out in the media and tell their story for everyone to see how utterly disgusting the Mccann team are

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.08.11 17:26

Sorry, deleted my last post because the source was too dubious. leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 619981
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.08.11 17:28

"I would send you a first person account of the event I sent to a British newspaper. And you would be appalled at how they twisted it."

Why doesn't he just print it then? or put it on his blog

Another story to create confusion imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.08.11 17:46

If DNA was supposed to have been taken, how was it taken? Did they drag the daughter and her parents to the local policestation and make them give a swab of the daughter's mouth, or did the police tear a few hairs out of her head? Isn't DNA supposed to be taken under controlled arrangements so it is not contaminated.

The whole story is "ludicrous" as in Mitchell's favourite word, and a load of made-up rubbish. No doubt it served it's purpose by detracting people from the real story that the McCanns are scared to death of getting out - Pat Brown's book and the fact it's been Carter Rucked from Amazon.

Strange that no newspaper has printed THAT story which is true, not "ludicrous" or made-up rubbish.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.08.11 19:18

jd wrote:"I would send you a first person account of the event I sent to a British newspaper. And you would be appalled at how they twisted it."

Why doesn't he just print it then? or put it on his blog

Another story to create confusion imo

Well this is the account he reported in The Tribune in India, so I suppose it's what he sent to the British newspaper? Note he says passports were taken, and that an American youth spoke to police etc...........

maebee wrote:Business as usual.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2011/20110724/main4.htm

Missing Madeleine puts Leh in a tizzy

Jupinderjit Singh
Tribune News Service

Leh, July 23

High drama prevailed in the busy Fort Road market of the city last night when three persons identified a six-year-old girl as Madeleine McCann, a British girl who went missing while on a holiday in Portugal in 2007.
The infamous case had hogged limelight when Madeleine disappeared in May 2007 while she was holidaying with her parents and siblings in the Algarve region of Portugal. The minor girl went missing from an apartment a few days before her fourth birthday and has still not been found. According to the Wikipedia and various web portals, Madeline’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann had stated that they had left the children unsupervised in the ground floor bedroom while they were at a restaurant about 120 metres away.
Last night, a British woman saw a French woman with her Belgian husband roaming in the market with a girl who looked like Madeleine. She immediately informed the British police and the Leh police. The local police has taken the passports of the suspects for verification.
The missing girl’s parents have set up a website where they have put up her pictures that were taken in 2007 and also pictures of how she would look like as she would grow up.
As the British woman shared her suspicions with few others and took a picture of the girl, an American youth -- who was also following the couple -- tried to take away the girl from them. He later told the police that he suspected the girl to be Madeleine. Another American woman also shared the suspicion.
The French woman, however, rubbished their claims, saying that she and her husband were the biological parents of the girl.
A local police official said there was worldwide alert for Madeleine and it would be a great honour for the Leh police to find the missing girl. “However, it all depends upon the evidence like DNA for which help from Madeleine’s parents and the British police was required.”

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.08.11 20:02

I've always wondered why the "aged" photo of Madeleine looked like an Indian counterpart with her dark skin and looks, now we know why. This whole charade was cooked up a year or two ago, in order to put the photo of the "Indian lookalike" into the press in the future in India to cover up any other story they may want to hide.

But they didn't have to wait for the "Indian lookalike" to emerge, they preferred to go with the blonde lookalike instead. If there was one, that is.

God, the McCanns and Mitchell are really, really sick individuals.
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.08.11 20:39

Since CM had made a few statements that was in total contradiction to Leh Police who categorically denied knowledge of the story, then maybe if someone is up to it, they should refer this to Scotland Yard.

Scotland Yard should be asked to clear this up with mccanns and Leh Police.
There is no reason for India Police to lie so questions have to be asked why mccanns fed the public with misinformation.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 03.08.11 20:56

aiyoyo wrote:Since CM had made a few statements that was in total contradiction to Leh Police who categorically denied knowledge of the story, then maybe if someone is up to it, they should refer this to Scotland Yard.

Scotland Yard should be asked to clear this up with mccanns and Leh Police.
There is no reason for India Police to lie so questions have to be asked why mccanns fed the public with misinformation.

Yes. Good point
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 03.08.11 21:14

Finally Clarrie has been caught out. He has lied. This throws doubt on all the other sightings and SY must investigate the sources of those too.

But in reality what a poorly organised sighting this one was. Has Clarrie spread himself to thin with other positions he now holds leading to him being a bit sloppy on this one? Maybe he thought that the hacking investigation would hold the limelight while he slipped through with this story giving a reminder to the uninformed that Madeleine is still out there. He failed.

It looks like he has under estimated the determination of websites such as this who will question every aspect of the case to an ever growing audience of fellow disbelievers to help get justice for Madeleine.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.08.11 0:12

Why is there not a new sighting in Rothley? biggergrin
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 04.08.11 0:34

Did the police look under the Mccanns house in Rothey? i think not
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Empty Re: Mr. Singh

Post by tellusanother1 04.08.11 2:38

This was linked on twitter yesterday and is worthy of a read over!

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/08/alleged-contact-with-eye-witness.html?spref=tw

The reporter in question gave permission for this information to be posted on Steel Magnolia.

It again confirms what we knew all along - DIDN'T HAPPEN!
tellusanother1
tellusanother1

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 04.08.11 2:48

ROSA wrote:Did the police look under the Mccanns house in Rothey? i think not

It would be interesting to know whether the PJ or UK police actually checked whether Madeleine was on the flight to Portugal. A seat could have been booked for her but maybe the check-in staff were told she was poorly and couldn't fly, who knows?

I haven't been able to go through all the official papers/statements word for word but perhaps someone who is "up to speed" with it all may be able to help? Please???
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 04.08.11 3:03

Newintown wrote:

It would be interesting to know whether the PJ or UK police actually checked whether Madeleine was on the flight to Portugal.

I've been thinking the exact same thing. They must have checked records for flights. This would make interesting reading I am sure

Would be good to know the date of when the holiday/flight bookings were actually made. For Murat & a few others too

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 04.08.11 20:17

Isn't there a clip of her getting on the plane? Or is that a different clip?
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.08.11 20:34

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
http://t.co/1g82VuD First rule of FAKERY and fabrication. Never give them a name or SOURCE to check! #McCanns Fake sighting Singh set up.
16 minutes ago »

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
http://t.co/1g82VuD FAKE 'statement' from Jupinderjit Singh who NEVER responded to several Media organisations about his "sighting" #McCanns
17 minutes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 Empty maddie is 8 yrs old not 6

Post by ROSA 07.08.11 2:14

New Madeleine McCann sighting in India
1:38 PM Friday Jul 29, 2011

An age-enhanced image of what Madeleine McCann - might look as a six-year-old. Photo / supplied
The parents of Madeleine McCann have ruled out the possibility of a sighting in India, despite local police deciding it was worth taking a DNA sample from the child.

McCann went missing as a three-year-old from her hotel room in Portugal in 2007 while her parents were dining at a nearby restaurant.

Her body was never found, and while Portuguese police abandoned their inquiry in July 2008, the McCanns continued to look for her using private detectives.

There have been sightings of Madeleine around the world - even in Dunedin, New Zealand.

The Daily Mail reports the latest sighting was made in India's northern city of Leh, near the Himalayas.

Nine MSN reports a couple holidaying in India had their passports removed after a British tourist took a photo of the girl in the market and contacted local and British police.

But Kate and Gerry McCann say the girl is not their daughter.

The Daily Mail reports the family's spokesman Clarence Mitchell as saying the couple were 'certain' the girl was not Madeleine, who would now be eight-years-old.

The girl's parents, a French woman and her Belgian husband, insist the six-year-old is their biological child.

But police have sought fit to take a DNA sample from the girl and are awaiting results to confirm their claim.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10741635

i live in Dunedin and i did not see Maddie haha
leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 7 SCCZEN_A_031109splMCCANN1_220x147
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.11 11:59

Statement here re India sighting from Jupinderjit Singh who wrote the original story in Tribune. Doh oh go on

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/2011/08/mccanns-hoax-fake-statement-from.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 07.08.11 12:02

mccann hoax fake
thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.08.11 12:31

Hi Rosa - I have merged your topic Maddie is 8 years old not 6 with this one as its re the India sighting thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top