The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Mm11

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Regist10

New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by jd 01.08.11 19:15

mmmlindz wrote:No DNA... No Girl... how did the McCanns see a picture? :)

They didn't....Its a lie

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Guest 01.08.11 19:16

jd wrote:
mmmlindz wrote:No DNA... No Girl... how did the McCanns see a picture? :)

They didn't....Its a lie

candyfloss wrote:McCanns, Mitchell, Jupinderjit Singh, Leh Police:WHO IS TELLING LIES

http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/08/mccanns-mitchell-jupinderjit-singh-leh.html?zx=57ad943412a26a47
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 19:22

candyfloss wrote:McCanns, Mitchell, Jupinderjit Singh, Leh Police:WHO IS TELLING LIES

http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/08/mccanns-mitchell-jupinderjit-singh-leh.html?zx=57ad943412a26a47

To quote from the above article "Their case is quite unprecedented--never in the history of this country, where there have been so many cases of missing relatives, has so much press and financial preference afforded to one couple over every other. Never in the history of this country, so far as I am aware, have the relatives of a missing loved one been provided with a costly official spokesperson and set up a limited company, or indeed had that loved one made a ward of court"........this statement answers the questions to itself

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Indian rope tricks or money for old rope

Post by Guest 01.08.11 19:40

Welcome Mmmlindz to the wonderful world of spin that the McCanns live in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 01.08.11 19:58

Hi! :)

I know im the same as everyone else i just wish the truth would come out Sad i cant understand the lies
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 20:01

mmmlindz wrote:Hi! :)

I know im the same as everyone else i just wish the truth would come out Sad i cant understand the lies

Nor can we understand the lies and coverups, it is most strange to an uncomfortable & disturbing level. Have a read of the topics on here, there are some very interesting discussions from the facts

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 01.08.11 21:54

ive been looking through the threads there is so much more than meets the eye! you lot have done a good job,

out of curiosity have the mccanns ever done a lie detector test?
mmmlindz

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 22:11

Thanks, we are not done yet by a long way, not until the truth is uncovered. No the McCanns refused to take a lie detector test and also refused to answer the 48 questions, refused to do a reconstruction, refused to let anyone see Maddies medical records. Instead they blame and use the power of law to whoosh everyone off with a different version to theirs. latest being Pat Browns book

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Lie detector tests

Post by Guest 01.08.11 22:17

I believe that they have carry no weight legally in the U K - maybe it's different elsewhere - and there are some people, be they the McCanns or politicians like Tony Blair, whom I am sure would pass with flying colours anyway so I personally don't think they're of much use.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 01.08.11 22:19

pat brown being the criminal profiler? does this person think it was the McCanns?
mmmlindz

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Pat Brown is one of us!

Post by Guest 01.08.11 22:23

Mmmlindz, yes it's that Pat Brown and she's registered on this forum. Type in her name on the Search facility and you'll find lots of information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.08.11 1:50

Big Vern wrote:Breaking News.....All 8 year old girls to be arrested and detained until such time as their parents can prove they are not Madeleine McCann.

Yep, and the pathetic parents approve.

It would be possible in this megalomanic sociopathic McCann world.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 Empty Proof of (non) identity

Post by Guest 02.08.11 9:01

There will soon be a need for t-shirts bearing the logo "I am NOT Madeleine McCann"; suitable for all ages and both sexes to avoid any doubt!

leh sighting - New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 6 50899
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 02.08.11 12:00

jd wrote:I have to agree Daisy that these comments from people are from people who obviously don't have much education or an ability to think, and just live in their little bubble oblivious to the realities of the world. Its all nice & good to say "I wouldn't have a problem having DNA done on my child" and under the right conditions I don't think many people would, but what they haven't thought of (probably because they can't) is the situation where you could be walking down the street anywhere in the world, and a 'stranger' coming up to your daughter and taking her away from you thinking it was Maddie. The stranger could be an abductor. I'd love to ask the people who have made these comments how they would feel about this!

Precisely jd. I generally live by the philosophy of "live and let live" but what these folk are advocating is the exact opposite, and like I said setting a very dangerous precedent.

You said in a later post:
"Nor can we understand the lies and coverups, it is most strange to an uncomfortable & disturbing level."

How right you are, those words stood out to me because that's exactly how I feel. The more I study this case, the more uncomfortable & disturbed I feel.
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 02.08.11 12:38

Daisy wrote:
jd wrote:I have to agree Daisy that these comments from people are from people who obviously don't have much education or an ability to think, and just live in their little bubble oblivious to the realities of the world. Its all nice & good to say "I wouldn't have a problem having DNA done on my child" and under the right conditions I don't think many people would, but what they haven't thought of (probably because they can't) is the situation where you could be walking down the street anywhere in the world, and a 'stranger' coming up to your daughter and taking her away from you thinking it was Maddie. The stranger could be an abductor. I'd love to ask the people who have made these comments how they would feel about this!

Precisely jd. I generally live by the philosophy of "live and let live" but what these folk are advocating is the exact opposite, and like I said setting a very dangerous precedent.

You said in a later post:
"Nor can we understand the lies and coverups, it is most strange to an uncomfortable & disturbing level."

How right you are, those words stood out to me because that's exactly how I feel. The more I study this case, the more uncomfortable & disturbed I feel.

This is the one thing that is bugging me the most, the level the McCanns have and still have the full might of the british establishment behind them. I expect them to have help for sure, but this is a completely unprecedented level of help of which I have never seen before (unless you are royalty or something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.08.11 12:55

AnnaEsse Anna Silvestro
by veniviedivici
David Bret's submission to 10 Downing Street and Indian police chief. http://t.co/wWsLAbt
25 minutes ago
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 02.08.11 13:21

Thiis type of article doesn't help either. No remonstration about the lawlessness of snatching a child, or demanding DNA tests, just a basic conditioning of ''it could happen to you - can you prove your child is yours?" And same with the comments that follow - no protest, just a general acceptance that this could become a new norm.

This is the conclusion of the article:

Can you imagine someone walking up to you on the street and
claiming your child looked like the kid on a missing child poster? Would
you be able to prove they were yours?"

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/123782/madeleine_mccann_sighting_tears_a#comments
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.08.11 13:45

This is getting fascinating.
This may be the opportunity to prove to the world, and to Carter-Ruck that Mitchell is a liar.
Do we have proper 1st hand accounts of Mitchell saying that the McCanns had seen a photo and it was not Madeleine.
I appreciate that he may have been reported second hand as having said this, but that is not the same thing.
We need a direct quote, from a reliable and credible source, or ideally a link to a video if one exists.

PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.08.11 14:03

PeterMac wrote:This is getting fascinating.
This may be the opportunity to prove to the world, and to Carter-Ruck that Mitchell is a liar.
Do we have proper 1st hand accounts of Mitchell saying that the McCanns had seen a photo and it was not Madeleine.
I appreciate that he may have been reported second hand as having said this, but that is not the same thing.
We need a direct quote, from a reliable and credible source, or ideally a link to a video if one exists.

Hi PeterMac

I've always found it curious that whatever is printed in the newspapers as supposed to have been a statement from Mitchell I don't think I've ever seen anywhere that he has refuted the statement. He's made some ridiculous remarks in the past, some of which don't show the McCanns in a good light, he makes himself look an idiot most of the time, that's probably because he is one.
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.08.11 14:07

PeterMac wrote:This is getting fascinating.

Must listen to this again he mentions police are looking into it,

candyfloss wrote:Clarence Mitchell saying the Police are looking into it

[youtube][/youtube]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.08.11 14:20

Thanks for that clip. There is piece missing at 0:58, where it is cut and spliced.
He does say they have been aware for several days, and people are looking into it, which rather goes against the Leh police version, or one of them.
We need to be a bit careful though. Does anyone know details of the Policing system in that part of the world. Here in Spain there are three seperate "Police forces'.
Each has its own sphere of competence, but there can be overlaps, and if you rang the Guardia Civil for example they would be unlikely to know what the Policia Nacional were doing in a particular area, and might just put you off to get rid of the call on the switchboard.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.08.11 14:34

There is also this statement from Clarence Mitchell on the McCanns own facebook page. I can't do screenshots, but actual screenshot on MM. It says....

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
After seeing photographic evidence, Kate and Gerry can confirm that the child sighted in India recently is NOT their daughter Madeleine. This has been conveyed to the appropriate authorities in both India and the UK.
Whilst Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continued vigilance of people around the world, the search for Madeleine must, and will, continue ~ Clarence Mitchell
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.08.11 16:14

It is amazing that after 4 years this conning couple still manages to outdo themselves in pernicious activities. Of course nothing tops what they did to their children, but their peripheral harmful activities haven't been as bad as now. It's something you see a lot in sociopaths, it's really like with children: they will push their boundaries and go much too far if not stopped.
There must have been a lot of discontent in the McCann camp if you look at the high turn over of fund board members, the silence of family and friends, even after the publishing of the book, so maybe some tried. Maybe some of them have said: do the decent thing and fess up, or just simple "that's a lie". Maybe they read the book and were horrified because the real truth, hidden behind Kate's lies, bit them in the face.

Now we have or it's all a lie, and then they must have know about it, or the lie was not known to them, in which case they encourage the abduction of children, a very criminal act, and they lied about the police involvement. Interesting that the Leh police already said something as: "now they will say from us we are incompetent" or words to that meaning. Seems police all over the world know what kind of people the McCanns are, except the British police, they love them and gave Gerry a award.

I have lost faith a bit. They get away with everything and they will not stop, not unless they are by an outside power. I have no doubt Kate already considers herself ambassador for abused children.It's like making a pedophile head of children's services. They are absolutely shameless, and so are many of their disciples. God knows what happens next: maybe a child will get hurt or a innocent parent, and still they would consider it as many of their outrageous behaviour "reasonable".

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.08.11 16:27

candyfloss wrote:There is also this statement from Clarence Mitchell on the McCanns own facebook page. I can't do screenshots, but actual screenshot on MM. It says....
Official Find Madeleine Campaign
After seeing photographic evidence, Kate and Gerry can confirm that the child sighted in India recently is NOT their daughter Madeleine. This has been conveyed to the appropriate authorities in both India and the UK.
Whilst Kate and Gerry remain very grateful for the continued vigilance of people around the world, the search for Madeleine must, and will, continue ~ Clarence Mitchell
That looks fairly clear.
So now we have to find evidence of the photo, or definite non-existence of a photo, which may be harder to do.
Do we know who the most senior Police officer is in Leh ? It seems to be quite a small town, 36,000 or thereabouts. Just about a football stadium full. So probably one main Police station. IF there is only one force operating, which I don't know.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 02.08.11 17:55

Is there anything you can do PeterMac with all the contacts you must have in the police force?
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top