The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Mm11

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Mm11

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Regist10

New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by Αλεξανδρος 30.07.11 10:16

Why he no say not good to grab kid????
Αλεξανδρος
Αλεξανδρος

Activity : 7

Back to top Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Empty Re: New Sighting of Madeleine in India

Post by aiyoyo 30.07.11 10:18

Oh, just notice CM said "Maddie sighting is been worked on"

hmmm...by who? Not the Leh Police or Scotland Yard apparently.

Just by mccanns PI, straight away the credibility is out the window. Does CM ever listen to himself.

What a shame, such a climb down from his old glory days.

Rumour had it he's lost his job with Lewis, so he will be prostituting himself harder for the mccanns.
Well dirty blood Money is still money when he's reached that gutter stage.

He's the product of the curse of the mcscams.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.11 10:23

Αλεξανδρος wrote:Why he no say not good to grab kid????

Hi Αλεξανδρος

Welcome to the forum welcome2

Your are right, he should have made it perfectly clear that it is totally wrong for people to go round trying to grab children who they think look like Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.11 10:50

Thanks for the infor zodiac, hmm very interesting

http://prweek.co.uk/uk/search/articles/magazine/PRW,PRO/phrase/PR/

Flack's week

PR Week UK, 29 July 2011, 12:00am

After an appearance during the phone-hacking scandal, Flack wonders where Clarence Mitchell has gone. After the fanfare made by Lewis PR when it gave the McCanns' former PRO the grandiose title of director of media strategy and public affairs last May, it seems he's slipped away into the night. 'Oh, he's gone,' said an unimpressed-sounding lady who answered his phone last week

Gone where????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willo 30.07.11 11:06

aiyoyo wrote:I wonder whether poster Willo got a reply from Mr. Singh?

Nothing received as yet.
Willo
Willo

Activity : 157

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 30.07.11 11:43

Well, as a 'good marketing ploy' this latest 'siting' was perfect really. A timely reminder, right at the start of the summer hols when hundreds of thousands of families are heading off. I'd love to bet those holiday packs they're selling are shifting like hot cakes right now.

Just thinking about the continued pyschological trauma and paranoia that this case has caused (globally) makes me feel sick. It can't even be measured, it's too immense, the damage is done

"Any
rumours about Madeleine being found are not true. Please make sure to
tell everyone we are still looking for her. We need the public's help in
getting her home. If you are going on holiday, please take a holiday
pack with you. You can order via our link to the left under the book
promo. Huge thanks to everyone for continuing to look for Madeleine. ~FM
Webmaster" - Official facebook page

"We
want to thank everyone for the lovely messages. All of your messages
have been passed on to to Gerry and Kate. We were heartbroken too that
the girl in India wasn't Madeleine, but it gives us hope because it
means people are still looking for Madeleine. We are grateful for
everyone's continued support and for your vigilance in looking for
Madeleine. Lets get her home." ~FM Webmaster
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep 30.07.11 11:49

Madeleine McCann is a trademarked business and she needs to be promoted and advertised like any other business so her parents can make as much money as possible from her.

:puke:
IAmNotMerylStreep
IAmNotMerylStreep

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 30.07.11 12:22

Couple of new things from Clarence the spin.

"A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann said that the couple’s private investigators were aware of the reports and were liaising with Indian police officials while awaiting results of a DNA test, reported Britain’s Daily Mail online.

The Indian newspaper report sparked a lot of Twitter chatter about the missing girl, CNN reports.

But the all-news channel quotes family spokesman Clarence Mitchell as saying the latest reports were no more credible than any other tips received since Madeleine went missing"

Says two things - it is now a "spokesman" that was liasing with the Indian police officials now - Clarrie backpedalling fast!

Also he says "]the latest reports were no more credible than any other tips received since Madeleine went missing" - He would know wouldn't he that their detectives clearly aren't "physically searching" very hard - Just like Kate on 3/4th May 2007.

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/article/1031603--tourist-in-india-thinks-she-saw-madeleine-mccann-report
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 30.07.11 12:24

Firstly welcome2 Αλεξανδρος

That is a very good point and should have been the first thing Clarence said. Even though he said none of the sightings of Madeleine since she went missing are credible he seems to be encouraging people to just grab children off the street (it is called child abduction!).

I agree it is very wrong.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 30.07.11 14:44

Hi Αλεξανδρος, it shows what a sociopaths they are. They not only NOT denounce it, they encourage it, which makes them equally guilty of these kidnap attempts.

I hope Kate makes good money with her book, because she might need it when she will be sued from all over the world.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.07.11 17:02

Willo wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:I wonder whether poster Willo got a reply from Mr. Singh?

Nothing received as yet.

Have you seen this? http://www.whohub.com/japs

May I ask where you wrote to? Mr Singh claimed he's state head of Rajasthan for the Tribune Newspaper.
Why he penned article for Leh region when he's presumably based in Rajasthan is a another mystery, just as mysterious as Maddie's disappearance.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.11 19:15

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com/

Friday, July 29, 2011

#McCann HOAX in India. It would appear the questions are getting a little too difficult to answer SO they switch off !

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 30.07.11 20:03

They have the full might of the British government behind them to protect their lies and cover ups. We need to keep fighting to expose them for the good of Maddie and country
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 31.07.11 1:47

Yet another saccharin coated Daily Mail report, but here's Kate telling it how it is: "She said having a child snatched was 'the worst thing that could ever
happen to a parent. The pain is just incredible and I cannot help but
worry about her"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1257759/Kate-McCann-I-pray-people-kidnapped-Madeleine.html

So why on earth isn't she, or anyone from team Mcann, condemning this supposed child snatching malarky in India? It beggars belief.

Trying to be optimistic, I console myself with the belief that the McCann cult is not as as big as they like to portray. Fake, like everything else, just another illusion; they are few. I like to believe they use sock puppets, and that the masses aren't really that stupid afterall - just a few of them.

a New York Times
article claims that "sockpuppeting" is defined as "the act of creating a
fake online identity to praise, defend or create the illusion of
support for one's self, allies or company.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_%28Internet%29
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 31.07.11 2:47

IAmNotMerylStreep wrote:Madeleine McCann is a trademarked business and she needs to be promoted and advertised like any other business so her parents can make as much money as possible from her.

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 273236

Oh yah I almost forgot - they have to advertise their product 'Madeleine' from time to time to earn them the money! Says it all really.

What's betting Mr Singh is found by their PI - instead of looking for Maddie their PI is going round finding greedy people willing to keep mccann's money dream alive.

Note they said their PI is liasing with India. Seems no formal authority knows anything about it or doing anything about it. It's easy to park on their bum in Rothley and dismiss an imaginary photo. Wheel out Pinky now and then to spin a little and their search campaign is well highlighted and alive again.

I dont believe anyone provided them with any photo. They can prove me wrong by sending the photo to Scotland Yard to follow up at the same time informing SY who gave them the photo. The sky will collapse before that happens.

I wonder whether Scotland Yard has done anything to follow up with mccanns about this sighting (hoax rather). They should really check this one out with mccanns or CM at the same time they should inform the mccanns to stop interfering in their review and all sightings if reported to mccanns should be forwarded to SY for handling. That way there is no ambiguity. I bet the mccanns will pee their pants if SY got in touch with them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 3:38

I don't think the masses are stupid....they just haven;t been informed of the truth. Most of them read the lies from the press and its only the ones like us who have the effort to actually read the FACTS that see the truth. You can't blame the public for being Carter Rucked or mislead by governments, media and the powers of this country. But in like so many things, people in the UK need to make an effort to see what is really going on in this country

With regards to the India sighting, they don't need to sit at home in Rothley and spout lies about seeing a photo. If the girl in question was 8 years old, had a 7 o'clock (though sometimes 6) mark in her eye, together with a birthmark on her left knee, then this would be 99% Maddie

Not condemning this child snatch in India on the merits it was done is despicable from the McScam team....above all it shows them for what they really are
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 15:32

spudgun01 Mike Spudgun
"...re-confirmed from officers in LEH ...there is NO report of the missing girl having been found" Police General, Abdul Gani Mir. #McCanns
1 minute
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 01.08.11 17:33

jd wrote:I don't think the masses are stupid....they just haven;t been informed of the truth. Most of them read the lies from the press and its only the ones like us who have the effort to actually read the FACTS that see the truth. You can't blame the public for being Carter Rucked or mislead by governments, media and the powers of this country. But in like so many things, people in the UK need to make an effort to see what is really going on in this country

Not condemning this child snatch in India on the merits it was done is despicable from the McScam team....above all it shows them for what they really are

Hope I'm not coming across as thinking myself superior to the 'masses', because that's certainly not my intention. And, as a rule, I normally think and talk the same way about my fellow man as you do JD. I know the general public is being hoodwinked - (good old masonic word there) they're suffering a multi pronged attack, (we ALL are in varying degrees) through the methods you mention and more. .

However, when I read comments like the examples below, (hardly isolated comments btw, I've read dozens of similar ones) then I have to question the stupidity. We can make excuses all day long saying people are lacking vital information, or they're being duped by misinformation/disinformation, but when does personal responsibility, common sense, common decency/respect for others kick in?

Advocating grabbing a child from parents and demanding DNA testing just because that child might resemble one of the many (differing) photographs of a little girl that disappeared over four years ago, sets a very dangerous precedent, and in my book, is not only stupid, but downright insane!

"Any parents who has a daughter that even
resembles madeleine, if they were getting stopped in the street by
random people sayin it was madeleine, surely wouldn't object to a DNA
test( how hard can it be a swab in the mouth, no pain-2 seconds) to
prove otherwise unless they had something to hide!" - official McCann FB page

Daily Mail Comments:
"Good on Carol for being proactive. If the child is not Madelaine, let's hope that whoever does spot her also speaks out."

"well actually if anyone wanted to do dna tests on my daughter because
they thought she was madeline i would be happy to oblige. as i would
hope anyone would help me the same if God forbid the situation was
reversed."

I was just thinking if I was the parent of the little girl mistakenly
thought to be Madeleine then I would be willing to give a DNA swab to
prove otherwise. I would not hand my child over but cooperate fully
with the testing. If you have nothing to hide there is no problem."

"Many of the commentson here seem to bang on about how the parents to the
child, mistaken for Maddie, should feel sleighted. Surely, as parents
themselves, they would totally understand the possible misguided actions
of others in the hope of finding Maddie. I know I would not mind and
would hope that, in the event of my child going missing, every effort
would be made to locate her."
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 17:56

I have to agree Daisy that these comments from people are from people who obviously don't have much education or an ability to think, and just live in their little bubble oblivious to the realities of the world. Its all nice & good to say "I wouldn't have a problem having DNA done on my child" and under the right conditions I don't think many people would, but what they haven't thought of (probably because they can't) is the situation where you could be walking down the street anywhere in the world, and a 'stranger' coming up to your daughter and taking her away from you thinking it was Maddie. The stranger could be an abductor. I'd love to ask the people who have made these comments how they would feel about this!

Back to top Go down

New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 Empty latest sighting?

Post by mmmlindz 01.08.11 18:32

Hi guys new here, have been doing a bit of research since the latest sighting, i like to keep an open mind to what happened to Madeleine.

Anyway about this latest sighting wondered if anyone could shed some light because i cant understand a few things...

Firstly when it errupted on Twitter i saw these

ITVCentral ITV Central News Reports that a child resembling Madeleine #Mccann has been found in India. Awaiting DNA results 28th July
itv_news ITV News Despite reports that a Madeleine McCann lookalike has been spotted in Leh, India, police there say they aren't aware of any such incident. 28th July
SKYOur producer in Delhi as spoken to police, who say they've not heard about the DNA test or sighting of Madeleine #mccann.28 Jul

However, Gerry and Kate McCann said yesterday after studying a photo of the child that they did not believe it was their daughter. Daily Mail 29th

So how if the Leh police know nothing have Kate and Gerry identified the child as not being Madeleine through a picture?
DNA test take around 72 hours yet no Negative result has been posted anywhere nor has a picture of the child, with the other sighting or DNA this has been at least somewhere published on the Internet
Also this 'Carol' surely if shes a brit on holiday shed be back now and have sold her story
Id imagine they have lost faith in sightings but surely with 3 people apparently seeing her you'd want to wait for results before dissmissing it
UNLESS its credible and they are keeping it low key until they are sure OR shes already dead so obviously theyd know it wasnt her but then youd think theyd make a fuss and be hopeful to make them look innocent considering it went global so quickly on Twitter :/
fishy?!
Thanks for reading :)
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 18:39

Hi mmmlindz,

Welcome to the forum.New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 145395

The police in India have said that there were no DNA tests as there was NO girl. This has been confrmed by various people as you can read in the India Sightings thread.

I will merge this with that thread when you have seen this reply, in case you think your thread was deleted, as there are already a few pages on the other thread with thesame discussion. New Sighting of Madeleine in India - Page 5 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 01.08.11 18:45

No DNA... No Girl... how did the McCanns see a picture? :)
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Vern 01.08.11 18:49

Breaking News.....All 8 year old girls to be arrested and detained until such time as their parents can prove they are not Madeleine McCann.

Activity : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 18:52

mmmlindz wrote:No DNA... No Girl... how did the McCanns see a picture? :)

I think we would all like to know that. We still await Mr Mitchell's explanation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 19:15

McCanns, Mitchell, Jupinderjit Singh, Leh Police:WHO IS TELLING LIES

http://mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com/2011/08/mccanns-mitchell-jupinderjit-singh-leh.html?zx=57ad943412a26a47
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top