The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 18 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 18 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 18 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Silentscope on 08.10.20 16:42

@Verdi

Depending on the Source of the “Leak” of course...

I wonder if the leaking of Information in order to Identify Brückner and having exposed him to possible Death at the hands of other Prisoners counts as attempted Homicide in the U.K.?

Or just Reckless Reporting?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 348

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 18 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Verdi on 09.10.20 0:57

@Silentscope

I haven't the Vaguest idea what you are Talking about.  Nothing NEW there?

It would be Much appreciated if you could at least TRY to make yourself Understood, for the BENEFIT of members and Guest readers alike.

Otherwise YOU are only derailing IMPORTANT threads.

Thank You ....

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 25683

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 09.10.20 10:48

I do not know how I am to rephrase the above so YOU understand it.

From your Post:

My main worry was that Hewlett, who had terminal throat cancer, would die before anyone took an official statement from him. Then the media would take the line that it was probably him, Madeleine was dead, game over.

Does anyone else not understand that IDENTIFYING CB could lead to him being Killed / EPSTEINED?

Would that be Game over for the McCanns?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloalexandre on 09.10.20 11:22

@Silentscope wrote:I do not know how I am to rephrase the above so YOU understand it.
Am I sensing a little bit of hostility towards the forum's moderator?

Your posts are hard to understand, especially when you do not quote the specific part of the post you are addressing. It would also be nice if you were able to stop capitalizing words when they do not need to be capitalized.

Again, no disrespect to you Silentscope, but I think you oughta take a step back and research the case, before throwing out baseless theories for no good reason.

"I mean, seriously, how often do you really look at a man's shoes?" - Red from The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre
Forum support

Activity : 774

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope on 09.10.20 11:33

I will try and get rid of my Germanic grammar, but it is rather stuck in my mind Paulo.

I know Verdi has a difficult job, but I find his lack of understanding difficult to reason. I have seen in my short time here that several previous members have had the same problems. Some have rightly deserved it for being stupid. Some not.

Just because someone does not know as much in four months as you guys who have years of practise, does not make them stupid or your enemy.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.10.20 13:36

@Silentscope wrote:I will try and get rid of my Germanic grammar, but it is rather stuck in my mind Paulo.

I know Verdi has a difficult job, but I find his lack of understanding difficult to reason. I have seen in my short time here that several previous members have had the same problems. Some have rightly deserved it for being stupid. Some not.

Just because someone does not know as much in four months as you guys who have years of practise, does not make them stupid or your enemy.
@Silentscope, I have to say, I've been less than impressed by your performance here on CMOMM since you joined just over three months ago.

Sorry but the fact is, you frequently make random meaningless comments which disrupt the flow of discussion - derail the thread.  You have been asked a number of times to cooperate by posting so other members and guest readers can understand your point, which you've ignored. This attitude comes across as antagonistic.

It's got nothing to do with who knows more than another, this is not a competition.  It would however be extremely helpful if you could at least try to research topics before commenting - from my long memory, so much of what you say is internet myth and garden fence gossip which is frankly not welcome here on CMOMM.  No one expects any member to be an authority on every aspect of the case, only a little effort wouldn't go amiss.  Please don't take offence if another member pulls you up on any particular point.

Now, shall we start again and get back on topic .... please?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 16.10.20 1:55

Saturday 12th May 2007 - Madeleine's birthday

After attending a special Mass for her at the church early in the evening we were visited in the apartment by Cat, Madeleine’s nanny at Mini Club.

She had some news for us: she and some of her colleagues were being sent to another Mark Warner resort in Greece. None of them wanted to leave, and to this day we do not fully understand this decision. We think it might have been made for logistical reasons – after Madeleine’s abduction, guests with bookings at the Ocean Club for the next few weeks were being offered alternative destinations, and perhaps the company needed to adjust their staffing levels accordingly. But from our point of view, it meant the removal of key witnesses from Praia da Luz.

Having spent much of the previous four days cooped up, first with the police and then with the lawyers, by the Sunday afternoon Gerry and I felt the need to escape into the open air. We decided to go for a walk along the beach. Perhaps ‘escape’ isn’t the right word, since we were soon tailed by a posse of journalists, and there could be little escape in any case from the hell engulfing us. Thankfully, we were left alone when we reached the shore, and were able to stroll along the sand in relative solitude.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Considering Madeleine McCann was said to have disappeared on the night of 3rd May 2007, why would the childcare worker Catriona Baker, or any other childcare worker be considered key witnesses by Gerry and Kate McCann. According to their version of the truth, Catriona Baker looked after Madeleine during the day - not the nigh.

Or did she?

Then why only nine days after Madeleine's reported disappearance, on her birthday, would the McCanns be meeting with lawyers?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.10.20 0:49

FRIDAY 4 MAY

Friday 4 May. Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search. We went up and down roads we’d never seen before, having barely left the Ocean Club complex all week. We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[For study and research only]

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/p1032158-over-the-hills-and-far-away

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum