The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty FH

Post by tigger 07.05.12 19:17

Hi, I've never seen that enormous solid and colourful chunk of text before? Surely you did't type that all out yourself?

Re the make up photo - I haven't had a look at that yet. I'll let you know. It's possible it was taken in Burgau.
Re the Pictures taken on the same day - magnificent resolution, full screen lots of pixels.

Re your earlier point on hair colour: Gerry, his nephew, his brother all had carrot coloured hair. Not auburn, and as far as I know, the gene for that doesn't ever go brown or auburn, but grey, quite early usually. Which I actually find a very pleasant colour, especially for men. I remarked a few times on Gerry dying his hair, simply because of the psychological aspect.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest 07.05.12 19:45

tigger wrote:Hi, I've never seen that enormous solid and colourful chunk of text before? Surely you did't type that all out yourself?

Re the make up photo - I haven't had a look at that yet. I'll let you know. It's possible it was taken in Burgau.
Re the Pictures taken on the same day - magnificent resolution, full screen lots of pixels.

Re your earlier point on hair colour: Gerry, his nephew, his brother all had carrot coloured hair. Not auburn, and as far as I know, the gene for that doesn't ever go brown or auburn, but grey, quite early usually. Which I actually find a very pleasant colour, especially for men. I remarked a few times on Gerry dying his hair, simply because of the psychological aspect.

They are all on the sticky thread at the top of this forum, they are from the scrolling banner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 07.05.12 19:50

candyfloss wrote:
tigger wrote:Hi, I've never seen that enormous solid and colourful chunk of text before? Surely you did't type that all out yourself?

They are all on the sticky thread at the top of this forum, they are from the scrolling banner.

And what very punchy one liners they are too. thumbsup

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 07.05.12 20:06

yes Hi Candyfloss, I knew really, I just don't get why FH posted it here, especially in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 07.05.12 22:44

I think that no DNA of the missing child was found in the whole area of PDL speaks volumes...Having to go to another country to get her DNA speaks volumes. I am not stupid and am not dictated by what the murdoch comics tell me, Good luck to anyone who believes the mccanns lies
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty multiple copies of banner in previous post.

Post by FH 07.05.12 23:33

I have no idea how multiple copies of the whole banner ended up in my post. I cut and pasted the test about bumped her head and rescuscitation. I must have accidentally cut and pasted the whole banner multiple times. It didn't show up in preview. Apologies all.
FH

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 07.05.12 23:41

JD, sorry I haven't really had time to trawl through the official files and I don't really know enough about how hard anyone looked for her DNA. Did they find multiple hits for everyone else and none for her? That would be a bit odd. I thought the blood found at the same point as the cadaver odour had a high % match to her DNA, but wasn't a complete match so they couldn't rule out it being from a sibling. If she was never there, whose cadaver odour was all over the place, or do you think she was never there alive?
FH

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty Tigger - ginger hair can change colour

Post by FH 07.05.12 23:50

Being of scottish origin we have a few gingers in the family. As well as my husband , my cousin is ginger. His has only gone brown (not not grey yet) in the last 10 years and he's nearly 70, his daughter on the other hand had bright red - almost copper coloured hair in her teens, but was brown by her mid 20's. I can think of a couple of other ginger haired people who have also turned brown over time. NB I'm not syaing Gerry doesn't dye his hair, but I know from family members that it is possible for it to change over time.
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.05.12 0:13

Personally ginger or whatever is irrelevant at this point to me, though there is pictures of gerry of having ginger hair but I don't see this having any baring on this scam. They found no DNA of Maddie in PDL, from a girl who had been there all week and all over the place isn't this odd? even more so the father had to go back to the UK to get some. The match was 15 out of 19 and the FSS soon closed down after this. With the dogs Eddie and Keela who are under contract to the FBI and earning £550 plus expenses per day with a 100% success rate in over 200 cases, they found only cadaver and blood on items exclusively only to the mccanns, nobody else but the mccanns. Ignore this at your perile, dogs do not lie and and are trained to do one thing. Of course the mccanns and their cronies are dismissing the dogs except when it comes to suit them in the car park in last weeks press ridicules. You should watch Hi De Ho's video of how these dogs find bodies, cavader and blood, trained to find a body 200 feet under ground and ignoring meat in the exact spot within acres of land. Humans would never have found this body in a million years but the dogs took them straight to it, if you understand a dogs nose and sense of smell this will help understand why they have this skill

One thing tot remember is that the mccanns will always dismiss anything that will prove their story a scam, and like with everything else it is only 'their words' and never from evidence or facts. In 5 whole years there is not one single shred of evidence of an abduction

From all the available evidence I think Maddie died on April 30th/May 1st
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.05.12 1:31

jd wrote:Personally ginger or whatever is irrelevant at this point to me, though there is pictures of gerry of having ginger hair but I don't see this having any baring on this scam. They found no DNA of Maddie in PDL, from a girl who had been there all week and all over the place isn't this odd? even more so the father had to go back to the UK to get some. The match was 15 out of 19 and the FSS soon closed down after this. With the dogs Eddie and Keela who are under contract to the FBI and earning £550 plus expenses per day with a 100% success rate in over 200 cases, they found only cadaver and blood on items exclusively only to the mccanns, nobody else but the mccanns. Ignore this at your perile, dogs do not lie and and are trained to do one thing. Of course the mccanns and their cronies are dismissing the dogs except when it comes to suit them in the car park in last weeks press ridicules. You should watch Hi De Ho's video of how these dogs find bodies, cadaver and blood, trained to find a body 200 feet under ground and ignoring meat in the exact spot within acres of land. Humans would never have found this body in a million years but the dogs took them straight to it, if you understand a dogs nose and sense of smell this will help understand why they have this skill

One thing tot remember is that the mccanns will always dismiss anything that will prove their story a scam, and like with everything else it is only 'their words' and never from evidence or facts. In 5 whole years there is not one single shred of evidence of an abduction

Completely totally agree jd Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty FH

Post by tigger 08.05.12 6:50

ontopic
This topic got derailed several pages ago - started on photographs and went on to DNA and hair colour.
Long posts tend to do that if they cover several topics, it's hard to keep track.

One last point about the blessed hair colour. It is simply of interest because of the psychological aspect, it is unusual for a young man to do this, except when they are in the public eye. How they present themselves is relevant to the case imo.

Imo too, some of the posed photographs of Maddie are in very questionable taste. E.g. if you read some more, you'll find that the blue eyeshadow photo was taken 'after Maddie had raided Kate's make-up box'. Clearly not true, a toddler is not capable of doing it so perfectly.
If you take the trouble to check the double ice cream photo, it is the most obvious of the photoshopped images.
So it's only common sense not to take anything presented by TM as the gospel truth.

Re the book: there is not a single photograph of Maddie on holiday in PdL in the book.

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty Sorry for taking the thread off topic

Post by FH 09.05.12 0:40

tigger wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This topic got derailed several pages ago - started on photographs and went on to DNA and hair colour.
Long posts tend to do that if they cover several topics, it's hard to keep track.

One last point about the blessed hair colour. It is simply of interest because of the psychological aspect, it is unusual for a young man to do this, except when they are in the public eye. How they present themselves is relevant to the case imo.

Imo too, some of the posed photographs of Maddie are in very questionable taste. E.g. if you read some more, you'll find that the blue eyeshadow photo was taken 'after Maddie had raided Kate's make-up box'. Clearly not true, a toddler is not capable of doing it so perfectly.
If you take the trouble to check the double ice cream photo, it is the most obvious of the photoshopped images.
So it's only common sense not to take anything presented by TM as the gospel truth.

Re the book: there is not a single photograph of Maddie on holiday in PdL in the book.

While I quite agree that nothing in this case can, or should be taken at face value and I agree that there are some seriously photoshopped images. I have no idea why they have been photoshopped, only the person who photoshopped them knows why. Why do I question things like Gerry "dyes his hair" and "a toddler is not capable of applying makeup so perfectly". Probably because I don't think any of us should make such cut and dried statements. To me the make up doesn't look that well applied - it looks like there is blue eye shadow down one cheek. Plus none of us knew Madeleine and none of us knows what she was capable of and I have known incredibly artistic children who could colour within the lines at 2 and apply make up fairly neatly at 3. Both things I still struggle with. All I'm saying is we don't know who put the make up on Madeleine and although we think it unlikely, we don't know she didn't do it herself and even if someone else did it, it is not abnormal to let your toddler play dress up. Especially when mummy likes to dress up and look nice and boy does Mummy like to dress up and look nice -even when her firstborn is missing. I question those photo's more than the one's of Madeleine. Who, having just had their child "abducted" colour co-ordinates, accessorises and does their hair? Who stands and jokes and laughs a few days after their baby is gone? Those are the photos that make me go WTF.

I would love to read the book, but I refuse to pay money into that fund and I've only found snippets online. Do you know if there is a full transcript anywhere? I do check the charity stores occasionally, but I haven't found a copy yet. WRT no photos of M in the book, I do problem resolution for a living, so the questions I would ask are. What photos of PDL are in the book? What photos of PDL were on the cameras. Were there lots of photos of everyone except Madeleine, or were no photos of anyone in PDL. Is she conspicuous by her absence, or were they so busy having an adult only holiday they didn't take photos of the children?
FH

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty Still off topic, but for the last time

Post by FH 09.05.12 1:05

jd wrote:Personally ginger or whatever is irrelevant at this point to me, though there is pictures of gerry of having ginger hair but I don't see this having any baring on this scam. They found no DNA of Maddie in PDL, from a girl who had been there all week and all over the place isn't this odd? even more so the father had to go back to the UK to get some. The match was 15 out of 19 and the FSS soon closed down after this. With the dogs Eddie and Keela who are under contract to the FBI and earning £550 plus expenses per day with a 100% success rate in over 200 cases, they found only cadaver and blood on items exclusively only to the mccanns, nobody else but the mccanns. Ignore this at your perile, dogs do not lie and and are trained to do one thing. Of course the mccanns and their cronies are dismissing the dogs except when it comes to suit them in the car park in last weeks press ridicules. You should watch Hi De Ho's video of how these dogs find bodies, cavader and blood, trained to find a body 200 feet under ground and ignoring meat in the exact spot within acres of land. Humans would never have found this body in a million years but the dogs took them straight to it, if you understand a dogs nose and sense of smell this will help understand why they have this skill

I totally agree. The dogs are the clincher for me. I have 3 springers. They don't lie. They certainly don't give false positives. If they can't find something, they can't find it simple as that. They don't pretend they found it just to please me. I was just a little confused as to what you thought happened. You seem to indicate that the lack of Madeleine's DNA/photos was significant and I wondered if you were in the camp that thought she was never there in the first place. When you say they didn't find her DNA - are you referring to forensic tests SOCO's, or is it TM couldn't provide DNA. I would have thought her parents would have had something with her DNA on it, hair brush, tissues, drinking straw ... If it is SOCO's I don't know if it is odd that they didn't find any DNA in the apartment (apart from the blood that was a close match) , I haven't read through the forensic evidence. I don't know how hard they looked, what they swabbed, or if they found anyone's DNA, or everyone's DNA apart from Madeleine's. There is no benchmark to measure the lack of DNA against, i.e. whose DNA can we see, whose DNA can't we see that we would expect to see. Was there a clean up that removed her DNA?

I think, if it was her crying on the night of the 1st , then whatever happened , happened sometime shortly after this. Perhaps the crying was because she fell and hurt herself, or perhaps just a little something was administered to help her sleep and it all went horribly wrong.
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.05.12 7:56

FH - In the book there are no PDL pictures, and there are twice as many pictures of K and G then there is of Madeleine in the book..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty All the photos in the book

Post by Guest 09.05.12 11:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

Post by Snifferdog 11.05.12 21:56

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it looks to me as though Madeleine had been crying in the blue eye shadow pic, which would cause the blue smears on her right cheek. Exactly where tears would course down, next to the fuller cheek pads alongside her nose. I think she is sitting on someones knee and the bright blue area to the right is the shoulder of the person whose lap she is sitting on (see crease on blue shirt). I know this photo has been the topic of much discussion but she looks unusually pale and her eyes look strange to me too - expressionless that is. One has to ask oneself why they published this photograph.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.05.12 7:32

Snifferdog wrote:Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it looks to me as though Madeleine had been crying in the blue eye shadow pic, which would cause the blue smears on her right cheek. Exactly where tears would course down, next to the fuller cheek pads alongside her nose. I think she is sitting on someones knee and the bright blue area to the right is the shoulder of the person whose lap she is sitting on (see crease on blue shirt). I know this photo has been the topic of much discussion but she looks unusually pale and her eyes look strange to me too - expressionless that is. One has to ask oneself why they published this photograph.

On page two of this is a version of the photograph that enlarges to full screen. You'll find you're right.
However, the t-shirt behind her, I'm sure I've once seen more of it. The walls looks very much like the Burgau and in the icecream photo the blue is almost certainly a plastic chair.
Another poster commented on her very large right pupil but it's really both pupils, you can just se the rim of the left pupil. She looks drugged to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.05.12 8:25

tigger wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but it looks to me as though Madeleine had been crying in the blue eye shadow pic, which would cause the blue smears on her right cheek. Exactly where tears would course down, next to the fuller cheek pads alongside her nose. I think she is sitting on someones knee and the bright blue area to the right is the shoulder of the person whose lap she is sitting on (see crease on blue shirt). I know this photo has been the topic of much discussion but she looks unusually pale and her eyes look strange to me too - expressionless that is. One has to ask oneself why they published this photograph.

On page two of this is a version of the photograph that enlarges to full screen. You'll find you're right.
However, the t-shirt behind her, I'm sure I've once seen more of it. The walls looks very much like the Burgau and in the icecream photo the blue is almost certainly a plastic chair.
Another poster commented on her very large right pupil but it's really both pupils, you can just se the rim of the left pupil. She looks drugged to me.

The very first time that I saw this photograph you could see a necklace around Madeleine's neck and a ribbon in her hair. I have not seen that full picture since.
There is not a hint of a personality in this wee face.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 12.05.12 8:36

tigger wrote:

I hope this doesn't sound pernickety, because I agree with what you've written tigger, BUT the poster that commented on the large pupil mentioned Maddie's left pupil. It would be on the right as you look at the photo, though!
The poster's assertion was that the pupil looks 'blown' indicative of a brain injury, also consistent with the 'if she had accidentally got bumped on the head' and 'plenty of doctors who could resuscitate a child' statements...

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 12.05.12 8:53

rainbow-fairy wrote:
tigger wrote:

I hope this doesn't sound pernickety, because I agree with what you've written tigger, BUT the poster that commented on the large pupil mentioned Maddie's left pupil. It would be on the right as you look at the photo, though!
The poster's assertion was that the pupil looks 'blown' indicative of a brain injury, also consistent with the 'if she had accidentally got bumped on the head' and 'plenty of doctors who could resuscitate a child' statements...
You're right, I just PM'd FH because I couldn't remember which topic he'd mentioned it.
But if you blow up the photograph - you will see it's both pupils. As it happens (or on purpose) the light spot in the right pupil makes it look like the coloboma and a much smaller pupil. But you can trace the dark line of the pupil nearly all the way round and so both pupils are of equal size.
The other poster in the Burgau topic who suggested it was make up from a children's kit - much better excuse than Maddie rummaging in Kate's make up box. Shame she didn't think of that one. Too late now.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 12.05.12 9:30

tigger wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
tigger wrote:

You're right, I just PM'd FH because I couldn't remember which topic he'd mentioned it.
But if you blow up the photograph - you will see it's both pupils. As it happens (or on purpose) the light spot in the right pupil makes it look like the coloboma and a much smaller pupil. But you can trace the dark line of the pupil nearly all the way round and so both pupils are of equal size.
The other poster in the Burgau topic who suggested it was make up from a children's kit - much better excuse than Maddie rummaging in Kate's make up box. Shame she didn't think of that one. Too late now.
Unfortunately I am on blackberry so my screen resolution is too c**p to see anything really of note when zoomed in BUT next time I go to parents I'll go mainline and have a look...

Re the make-up excuse - a three year old shouldn't be rummaging in make-up bags anyway - the contents could be toxic in large amounts!
As for the kiddie make-up kits, hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em... Plenty of time for that as a teenager. I wasn't even really allowed make-up at sixteen! (Dad would look disgusted - wipe that muck off your face kinda thing)

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 38 Empty PHOTOGRAPHS AND MEMORIES

Post by Snifferdog 12.05.12 10:10

Yes I have looked at the photo now Tigger and agree that the pupils look the same size. The only other reasons for such large pupils would be if the photo were taken in the dark or if Madeleine was very myopic (short-sighted) and needed spectacles.

BTW I am a Snifferdawg who is a keen budding novelist and am currently thinking up a story along the lines of; a family of five who are in financial trouble. They hatch a plan to go on holiday with a powerful group who have certain unspeakable habits. They plan to farm out one of their children, the least loved one, (not sure here, maybe someone can help me with the storyline?) mmmmm lets see they either plan the demise, no I think it was not meant to go so far, but secret photos are taken and then later used to blackmail these powerful people into doing their will. Thereby making lots and lots of dosh. No scrap it, don't think I could ever write a story like that. It's just too disgusting.

Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 12.05.12 10:52

Snifferdog wrote:Yes I have looked at the photo now Tigger and agree that the pupils look the same size. The only other reasons for such large pupils would be if the photo were taken in the dark or if Madeleine was very myopic (short-sighted) and needed spectacles.

BTW I am a Snifferdawg who is a keen budding novelist and am currently thinking up a story along the lines of; a family of five who are in financial trouble. They hatch a plan to go on holiday with a powerful group who have certain unspeakable habits. They plan to farm out one of their children, the least loved one, (not sure here, maybe someone can help me with the storyline?) mmmmm lets see they either plan the demise, no I think it was not meant to go so far, but secret photos are taken and then later used to blackmail these powerful people into doing their will. Thereby making lots and lots of dosh. No scrap it, don't think I could ever write a story like that. It's just too disgusting.

I'm sure with a few tweaks it could be a top seller - even turned into a long running play - might beat the mousetrap. The public do love a good work of fiction of the detective/mystery genre.

I think I may have another explanation for the angle in the eyeshadow photo. My first thought was that she might have taken it herself looking down at the camera. i have many photos of mine taken from interesting angle for just that reason. However, having looked at the Bergau thread, there is a picture of a balcony with a blue chair that looks very like the background in the eyeshadow picture. It looks to me as if the balcony is above ground level. If the photo was indeed taken at bergau then perhaps someone standing in the garden took the photo up through the railings and that's why it is at a strange angle.
FH

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 12.05.12 11:04

Hi FH

That is a good possibility, I wonder how far apart the railings are, otherwise one would have to be standing quite close by for them not to show up. How about a hidden camera somewhere below Madeleine? She is not looking into the camera which is why I doubt it is a self photo done on a computer.
Snifferdog
Snifferdog

Back to top Go down

Post by FH 12.05.12 11:47

Snifferdog wrote:Hi FH

That is a good possibility, I wonder how far apart the railings are, otherwise one would have to be standing quite close by for them not to show up. How about a hidden camera somewhere below Madeleine? She is not looking into the camera which is why I doubt it is a self photo done on a computer.

Someone mentioned that the original photo was bigger - they could see more of her. I don't know if there were obvious railings in that photo.
FH

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top