The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Mm11

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by uppatoffee Wed 30 Nov - 0:30

Thanks for posting that link Daisy. I must have missed that, but I think it shows perfectly why I am not so sure about it! The three football pics all look like completely different girls. Too weird!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Activity : 645

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov - 0:37

Daisy: thanks for that, that has cleared up the question of the white edging as it does seem to be on both photos. I'm not sure if they were the ones I was thinking of originally. I'll have another look in the morning, it's way past my bedtime!

Uppatoffee: the "photo" second from the right is an age-progressed image so you don't need to worry about that one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee Wed 30 Nov - 14:51

Thanks Marian, that is one less to puzzle over then. However I am still not convinced that 1 and 3 are the same child. I think because she is wearing an Everton top and has similar hairstyle it should be the same, but I am just not quite sure it is actually the same girl!
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov - 15:32

Hi Uppatoffee, have you seen Pamalam's very useful collection of every photo supposedly of Madeleine? This will keep you busy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Near the bottom of the page there is a section on age-progressed images which will help to avoid confusion.

I haven't been able to find the ones I was thinking of originally but not to worry.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 13:37

Does anyone know when or where this one is taken? i guess it must have been close to may 3 th, she looks older than nearly four.
But look at the wristband in purple..Does anyone know what it is for or from ?

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 13:57

Moa, I've never believed that this particular photo is of Madeleine. In the clearer image in the link, her hair is a strange mixture of orange and brown so, unless it's dyed, that photo is a different child.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If someone could please put this side by side with the tennis ball girl I don't think there will be any similarity at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 14:09

Marian wrote:Moa, I've never believed that this particular photo is of Madeleine. In the clearer image in the link, her hair is a strange mixture of orange and brown so, unless it's dyed, that photo is a different child.

If someone could please put this side by side with the tennis ball girl I don't think there will be any similarity at all.

I do agree, she defently do not llok like a nearly four year old, and also different from other Madeleine pictures. Still they have reliced the picture as Madeleine. i still believe the horse picture with kate and Madeleine is the most outstanding one, as that girl do not look like the girl in any of the pictures given out by the Mccanns.
So someone talked about some wristbands at the creche..this girl is wearing a wristband..if there was a replacement of Madeleine..Sure is no wristband on the girl on the other PDL photos or other photos as I have seen...Not on the Tennis photo either..Not a sunmark after any wristband to see..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee Sun 11 Dec - 14:15

I think it is probably to show that Maddie was 'there'. The children who attended the creche were supposed to wear wristbands like that so staff knew who was supposed to be there. I am sure there is a picture with Sean and Amelie wearing them too. I have attached a link to a photo below which shows something in Sean's wrist. I will have a look and see if I can find a clearer one.

uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 14:19

uppatoffee wrote:I think it is probably to show that Maddie was 'there'. The children who attended the creche were supposed to wear wristbands like that so staff knew who was supposed to be there. I am sure there is a picture with Sean and Amelie wearing them too. I have attached a link to a photo below which shows something in Sean's wrist. I will have a look and see if I can find a clearer one.

But shoudnt it been on all the time then? If this is the wristband from creche is this pictuer taken by the creche staff then ? This is the only picture where she is wearing one..Im not even sure if the picture are supposed to be from PDL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina Sun 11 Dec - 14:25

uppatoffee wrote:I think it is probably to show that Maddie was 'there'. The children who attended the creche were supposed to wear wristbands like that so staff knew who was supposed to be there. I am sure there is a picture with Sean and Amelie wearing them too. I have attached a link to a photo below which shows something in Sean's wrist. I will have a look and see if I can find a clearer one.

[url=http://www.exposay.com/sean-mccann-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann-in-portugal/p/10561/1/?f=Sean+McCann

Hi Uppatoffee, it does look as though there is a transparent wristband on Sean, however this was after May 3rd. There was no sign of wristbands as far as I am aware on any of the tapas children photos from pre 3rd.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee Sun 11 Dec - 14:47

Nina wrote:

[url=http://www.exposay.com/sean-mccann-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann-in-portugal/p/10561/1/?f=Sean+McCann

Hi Uppatoffee, it does look as though there is a transparent wristband on Sean, however this was after May 3rd. There was no sign of wristbands as far as I am aware on any of the tapas children photos from pre 3rd.

I know there is no sign of them wearing them before, but Catriona Baker in her rogatory statement said

"I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children's bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information." I assumed that this was what Sean was wearing.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Empty How many Madeleines?

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 15:08

Going back to the bewildering array of photos, in my opinion the following are of different children.

1) The one with a startled expression and orange / brown hair.

2) The scared looking girl on a pony with Kate next to her.

3) All the football shirt varieties.

4) A blonde girl playing piggy back with Gerry.

5) The real Madeleine (as far as anyone can be sure!) in the Snow White home movie and in the red dress photo which is on the cover of Kate's book.

Other people will probably be able to add a few more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 16:39

Marian wrote:Going back to the bewildering array of photos, in my opinion the following are of different children.

1) The one with a startled expression and orange / brown hair.

2) The scared looking girl on a pony with Kate next to her.

3) All the football shirt varieties.

4) A blonde girl playing piggy back with Gerry.

5) The real Madeleine (as far as anyone can be sure!) in the Snow White home movie and in the red dress photo which is on the cover of Kate's book.

Other people will probably be able to add a few more.

The pumpkin picture
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow Sun 11 Dec - 21:43

Moa wrote:Does anyone know when or where this one is taken? i guess it must have been close to may 3 th, she looks older than nearly four.

Although I am unsure which picture is 'Madeleine' I would say that this picture is her. Infact I would say this photograph looks the most similar to the well known one used on the front of the bewk, albeit this one being an older child/Madeleine.

I think the orange and brown tinges in her hair is just the exposure of the photograph or possibly the sun. I have a couple of photographs similar which make the hair look orange in certain lights.
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger Sun 11 Dec - 21:55

bristow wrote:
Moa wrote:Does anyone know when or where this one is taken? i guess it must have been close to may 3 th, she looks older than nearly four.

Although I am unsure which picture is 'Madeleine' I would say that this picture is her. Infact I would say this photograph looks the most similar to the well known one used on the front of the bewk, albeit this one being an older child/Madeleine.

I think the orange and brown tinges in her hair is just the exposure of the photograph or possibly the sun. I have a couple of photographs similar which make the hair look orange in certain lights.

I think the wristband might be from the creche in which case I'm doubtful whether this is Maddie. It's a strange photo, her eyes look brown. Yes, it looks like the iconic photo, but that had the eye bags bleached out etc. It's quite a soft focus one so it might be her.
The band does look like plastic.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow Sun 11 Dec - 22:06

It's definitely a strange photograph, it doesn't seem to have a subject, the child isn't doing anything inparticular apart from from looking lost and bewildered.
Usually a child is doing something or playing when you take a photograph?
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee Sun 11 Dec - 22:43

Does anyone have a copy of the entire photo without the eyes highlighted. Like you say Bristow, the composition is very odd. wft
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec - 22:45

Marian wrote:Moa, I've never believed that this particular photo is of Madeleine. In the clearer image in the link, her hair is a strange mixture of orange and brown so, unless it's dyed, that photo is a different child.

Uppatofffee, here's the unhighlighted picture.

P.S. The site is down at the moment alas.

P.P.S. It's now back again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by uppatoffee Sun 11 Dec - 23:08

Thanks Marian! What an odd photo. Must have been taken by a Tapas member on a phone, as if Kate was taking it I am sure she would have wanted us to see what Madeleine was wearing and how pretty she looked in it. Instead we have a poor quality photo of a very normal looking child, distracted by something out of sight.

Would be interesting to see next to the snow white photo and the tennis ball and last photo.
uppatoffee
uppatoffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys Mon 12 Dec - 0:23

[quote="Moa"]

What is blue line across lower picture?
Badboys

Activity : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec - 8:38

[quote="Badboys"]
Moa wrote:

What is blue line across lower picture?

The blue line is probably just from the person higlighting the eyes, the line from windows picture program or something. ITs not there on the original picture if you look at the link in a post above..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Badboys Mon 12 Dec - 16:53

thank you for your answer,moa
Badboys

Activity : 69

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec - 8:05

I wonder if the police have used this firm to analyze pictures and vids of the Mccanns.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

passport - Photographs and memories  - Page 24 Empty deja vu

Post by russiandoll Sat 17 Dec - 19:03

is there not at least 1 other photo where Madeleine is holding up her hand to her head in this way? just wondering as there are concerns that not all photos released are actually of Maddie....could anyone post the photo[s] I am referring to side by side?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles Sun 18 Dec - 6:52

russiandoll wrote:is there not at least 1 other photo where Madeleine is holding up her hand to her head in this way? just wondering as there are concerns that not all photos released are actually of Maddie....could anyone post the photo[s] I am referring to side by side?

There are a lot of things that make sense if posted side by side. I have no great pc skills. I'm grateful for all the hard work and expertise on this forum. Yesterday I looked at the Missing Persons website, I'd love someone with accounting skills to compare the transparency of this charity's financial reporting with the McFund (forget the legal obligation of an SME BUSINESS - sorry I had to put 'business' in capital letters - but from what I gather that is exactly what it is).
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13369

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top