The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Life must go on.....

Post by Guest 09.09.11 18:34

Thanks for the photo Moa; one that I've never seen before and it shows again the marked contrast between how Kate and Gerry actually behaved on 12th May 2007 and Kate's heart-rending recollections in the "truthful" book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Another odd thing...

Post by juliet 09.09.11 20:29

Re KM's obsession with beauty, I think I read somewhere that she referred in the book to Amelie being so lovely as a newborn with a "rosebud" mouth.

Yet it's obvious from pictures that there is a problem with Amelie's upper lip. Perhaps it happened as she got older, but there is a slight droopiness.

This is not to criticise the little girl! Just to say that KM really does seem to have a mania for perfection and overlooks anything that doesn't fit.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Jill Havern 09.09.11 20:57

There's a recent picture of her on the internet and she looks very pretty.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42062

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by juliet 09.09.11 21:10

It's true that Amelie IS very pretty (tiny lip thing apart).

In fact, Amelie fits the "missing girl" description first given out much better than Madeleine.

IIRC, Jill Renwick told the TV news early on the 4th that the missing girl had "white blonde hair" and blue eyes and was so pretty. KM went on and on about how "beautiful" the child was, as if that was the major reason to look for her.

Madeleine had brown hair, browny-green eyes, and had more of a quirky face than astounding prettiness.

Why the wrong descriptions from the start??
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Arrogant

Post by Guest 10.09.11 8:29

This is not a picture but a vid from BBC news, sure you all have seen it before.
I just found the reporter so f***ing ARROGANT !!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty BBC report

Post by Guest 10.09.11 9:14

I haven't actually seen this clip before and, while the attitude of the interviewer was biased and hostile, I am pleased (not to mention surprised) that it was broadcast as it would have brought the Madeleine Foundation to people's attention and some of them might then have sought out more information. I first heard of it via an item on BBC Ceefax later the same month which stated that Carter Ruck's cage had been rattled over the leaflets and that led me to the MF website.

I'm trying not to laugh over the "anyone can change facts" remark - perish the thought that the media would ever do that!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 10.09.11 10:37

Thanks for that Marian I had forgotten about that video.

It just goes to show that the BBC is not always (is it ever) unbiased in its coverage. The female presenter was even butting in on Debbie before she got answers out.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 10.09.11 11:16

"Madeleine had brown hair, browny-green eyes, and had more of a quirky face than astounding prettiness.

Why the wrong descriptions from the start??"

Quite so, juliet. If my theory is correct, there was a substitute for Madeleine, who attended creche right from the very start. That sub might well have conformed to the various descriptions we have heard from the McCs themselves, and their friends.
Only 90 cms tall
White blonde hair (can anyone confirm this?)
Blue eyes, not greeny-brown
Coloboma????

I have a photo of the girl I believe may have been the substitute, showing white blonde hair. Can't see her eyes well enough, but almost certainly blue. Very short stature in comparison with one of her age-group pictured alongside.
But how wide would the circle of friends have to be, if even Renwick is making this claim about Madeleine McCann's hair and eye-colouring? Too many, to be entrusted with the secret? Remind me where Renwick is from - Scotland, neighbour of G Brown's brother, maybe? Not at all where I think the sub comes from.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty The Renwicks

Post by Guest 10.09.11 13:47

Kikoraton, here's a story from The Times in 2007 about the Renwicks. I presume it is they and not John McCann who live in Jordanhill, Glasgow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 10.09.11 14:24

dragonfly wrote:
admin wrote:There's some interesting pictures and comments here on Viv's blog

WHAT DO KATE AND GERRY TELL US BY THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES? SHE LOVES THIS MAN??

i dont know how to paste photos but if you scroll down to photo of gerry in green t-shirt of madeleine what is in the circle on the printed photo of maddie to the left?

ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That's a photo of the eyedefect that never was, and -when Kate is honest= was never emphasized. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 10.09.11 14:34

The hair-colour in the Everton T-shirt is not white-blonde!!! But did anyone ever claim that MM had white-blond hair?
I seem to remember that Maddie had longer hair when wearing the Everton shirt, but I may be wrong.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Two Everton photos

Post by tigger 10.09.11 14:55

kikoraton wrote:The hair-colour in the Everton T-shirt is not white-blonde!!! But did anyone ever claim that MM had white-blond hair?
I seem to remember that Maddie had longer hair when wearing the Everton shirt, but I may be wrong.

There are two Everton T shirt photos. The one above on Gerry's t shirt is the heavily photoshopped one, another one which IMO definitely isn't Maddie where the hair is nearly white blond. Google images tend to throw the two up together.
Hence the confusion. One Everton with Maddie's face but not body and another which isn't her at all! Possible that that's the girl they used to paste Maddie's face on.
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty The Everton photos

Post by Guest 10.09.11 17:16

There's lots of comments starting on page 17 of this topic about the football shirt photos (and possibly elsewhere too) and they then go on to the very disturbing photos with make-up, particularly the one of Madeleine lying on the floor. As regards the version on Gerry's green T-shirt, Madeleine (or whoever) has much shorter hair than in the others. Can there ever have been so much confusion as to what a person looks like?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Maddie's major faults.

Post by tigger 10.09.11 17:52

juliet wrote:It's true that Amelie IS very pretty (tiny lip thing apart).

In fact, Amelie fits the "missing girl" description first given out much better than Madeleine.

IIRC, Jill Renwick told the TV news early on the 4th that the missing girl had "white blonde hair" and blue eyes and was so pretty. KM went on and on about how "beautiful" the child was, as if that was the major reason to look for her.

Madeleine had brown hair, browny-green eyes, and had more of a quirky face than astounding prettiness.

Why the wrong descriptions from the start??

Maddie wasn't pretty, she wasn't clever or articulate. All this was attributed to her after her death. She wasn't particularly happy either.
She screamed, had tantrums, she probably had ADHD, she slept badly, was backwards in speech for her age, (can't remember where I read this but all the other remarks are by her own family). She had light brown hair, not blonde. Those heavy bags under her eyes must mean something wrong with her. It's not normal for a toddler. Her right eye and perhaps face are a little droopy in many of the photographs.
In none of the videos does she really interact with the twins, I'm also trying to find a remark by Kate, early on, when someone asked her how the twins were coping ' they didn't really have much to do with her.'
Dr. Roberts has pointed out that Maddie is often mentioned separately from the family in interviews. No, the girl who disappeared was nothing like the myth. Poor little thing.

I've just watched Moa's video, don't even BBC people not hear themselves talk? Facts can be changed, yes, but then they are no longer facts. They really need a dictionary or two. Course in logic wouldn't go amiss. O for Ludovic Kennedy, who could think and listen!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.09.11 18:03

If this is Maddie then she certainly was pretty.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty I don't think that's her.

Post by tigger 10.09.11 18:14

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If this is Maddie then she certainly was pretty.

This one is like the little girl in the playground, coming out of the plastic house. A little like Maddie, but not.

I'm not saying Maddie was ugly, just not outstandingly pretty. Kate certainly seems to have a bee in her bonnet re beautiful blond children.
Now Kate is no natural blonde, looks as if her own hair is at least mid brown. Gerry had bright red hair at age 8 or so, that doesn't change to dark brown by itself. Nothing in it, except that both seem to have the celebrities' fixation on looks. Having a non perfect child would be hard for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 10.09.11 18:15

I just looked at a random page from Google Images. There were probably 30 different photos of her there, and there must be 100 others. Surely, somewhere there is a facial recognition expert, who can analyse those photos with accurate measurement, and tell us how many different children have been presented as Madeleine?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," guys. Let's not argue over whether she was pretty.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty I'm rather hoping SY..

Post by tigger 10.09.11 18:21

kikoraton wrote:I just looked at a random page from Google Images. There were probably 30 different photos of her there, and there must be 100 others. Surely, somewhere there is a facial recognition expert, who can analyse those photos with accurate measurement, and tell us how many different children have been presented as Madeleine?
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," guys. Let's not argue over whether she was pretty.

I'm rather hoping that SY will have the requisite software. I'm guessing at two or three others.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 10.09.11 18:21

I think Maddie's teeth look different in some pics...sometimes they look like they have gaps and sometimes they look straight...even though she doesn't look much different in age.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty More KM oddness

Post by juliet 10.09.11 20:44

Reportedly, KM says in the book that Madeleine looked so sweet in the tennis court pic "with her pink hat, pink shorts, new holiday sandals" etc etc.

Anyone else would say that the poor child didn't look sweet at all - she looked hunched, her hair unkempt, not very nice clothes, bruises and marks on her limbs, bags under her eyes....as for those sandals - why are they so horribly 1950s old-fashioned? And why wear sandals at all when she had trainers much more suitable for a tennis game?

Elsewhere, KM went on about (in England) watching Madeleine swimming in an indoor pool, where she was so touched (KM) she had to text GM about how moving it all was. (One minute, unbearable neglect of all her kids; the next, full of exaggerated love)

Anyway, she said that Madeleine looked so sweet in her swimming cap. Does ANY child in England wear a swimming cap?

Sometimes I think Kate recycles tales about her own childhood.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty PS re swimming cap

Post by juliet 10.09.11 20:45

This swimming cap story wasn't in the book (as far as I know).

It was some tale KM told along the way.
juliet
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.09.11 11:04

Good friends of Mccanns The Renwicks, working at the same hospital, also got twins..
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Maccanns with baby Ellie...Why on their wedding day, and who is Baby Ellie?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty Susan Hubbard

Post by Guest 11.09.11 11:20

This picture is from October 2007. In this article Susan says when they arrived in May 2007 their son Caspar was 5 months old. So that means in october he had to be 10 months. And the boy in the stroller looks older than that? And he looks like Amelie.And if you look at the shoes, is it even a boy ?I got confused. Sorry if this been discused and clearified before..( I could only find that Susan had three kids wich in May 2007 where 5 months, 8 year and 10 year) Who is this kid?

" “This old woman grabbed me, and I was holding on to our five-month-old son, Caspian, and she grabbed my arm and spoke to me in Portuguese: ‘Hold on to your baby; there’s been an English child taken.’”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 11 Empty All those Maddies.

Post by tigger 11.09.11 11:34

juliet wrote:Reportedly, KM says in the book that Madeleine looked so sweet in the tennis court pic "with her pink hat, pink shorts, new holiday sandals" etc etc.

Anyone else would say that the poor child didn't look sweet at all - she looked hunched, her hair unkempt, not very nice clothes, bruises and marks on her limbs, bags under her eyes....as for those sandals - why are they so horribly 1950s old-fashioned? And why wear sandals at all when she had trainers much more suitable for a tennis game?

Elsewhere, KM went on about (in England) watching Madeleine swimming in an indoor pool, where she was so touched (KM) she had to text GM about how moving it all was. (One minute, unbearable neglect of all her kids; the next, full of exaggerated love)

Anyway, she said that Madeleine looked so sweet in her swimming cap. Does ANY child in England wear a swimming cap?

Sometimes I think Kate recycles tales about her own childhood.

I'm convinced some of the toddler photographs are of Kate. E.g. the one where she has her sunglasses on her head, beaming with self confidence that I never see in Maddie.
Good points about the tennis photo. The sandals are weird and dangerous for tennis. They are reported to have had cute trainers with little lights along the sides. Never mentioned by Kate who doesn't fail to mention lots of other clothes. (This was the sighting on Sunday by the cleaner - I think it was the twins and someone else already).
The tennis court is apparently not one that can be PdL. The surface is quite different. I think it's on the photo thread.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Clegg 11.09.11 11:48

Is it just me or is there a resemblance between these two photos? I have a theory that the description given by Jane Tanner of the alleged abductor is in fact something she conjured up from her memory of watching Saxondale at home.

Captain Clegg

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top