The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by ROSA 17.08.11 2:34

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Madeleine McCann
Posted on May 14, 2007 by quotes

Madeleine McCann Quotes
“Kate & I would like to make a statement – We’d like to talk about several issues, No.1 Officers support in this ordeal, No 2. The role and help of the International family law group and No.3. Communications with media – you may ask questions afterwards but as you all understand, we cannot talk about the investigation and there are other things that we are just not ready to talk about at this stage”
- Gerry McCann, Madeleine McCann’s father
“Please, please do not hurt her, please don’t scare her.”
- Kate McCann, Madeleine McCann’s mother
“We would like to thank you Tremendous strength and spiritual outpouring that there has been along the way, this gives us hope and encouragement beyond belief.”
“As some of you know, there has been multiple offers of financial pledges to help Maddie. And we are ever grateful for that also.”
“We beg you to let Madeleine come home. Please give our little girl back.” “Words cannot describe the anguish and despair that we are feeling.”
- Gerry McCann, Maddie McCann’s father
“We can’t even consider this at this time”
- Kate McCann, Maddie McCann’s mother when asked “When will you consider returning home?”
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gerry McCann: "If Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault? ...

ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by ROSA 18.08.11 0:21

Gerry McCann: "If? Madeleine had hurt herself inside the apartment – why would that be our fault? ...

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty if maddie is 13 yes

Post by ROSA 18.08.11 10:48

imaddie is 3 tease
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty coloboma at 6 o'clock

Post by tigger 18.08.11 16:02

[quote="ROSA"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Madeleine McCann
Posted on May 14, 2007 by quotes

It you blow up this photograph, it's quite clear the coloboma is at 6 o'clock here, in the film it's very hit and miss. The coloboma was supposed to be at 7 o'clock. Much more difficult the get it right with film.
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 18.08.11 17:34

Tigger,

if I put an object into the bath-tub and look directly at it then I get a different picture than when I look at it from an angle, I think this is also what happens with the eye, seeing (no pun) that the cornea is transparent then I will get a different picture when looking from an angle which can shorten or stretch the picture seen.Am I correct here? I am really not sure about this, you can call it a hypothesis, I´ll be gratefull for your answer, thanks[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty photograph

Post by tigger 18.08.11 20:24

Invinoveritas wrote:Tigger,

if I put an object into the bath-tub and look directly at it then I get a different picture than when I look at it from an angle, I think this is also what happens with the eye, seeing (no pun) that the cornea is transparent then I will get a different picture when looking from an angle which can shorten or stretch the picture seen.Am I correct here? I am really not sure about this, you can call it a hypothesis, I´ll be gratefull for your answer, thanks[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't think so, in any case, some of the photographs which have the defect in a different position are also taken face on. Looking through water or seeing a face from an angle, would be quite different, because of the refraction of light through the medium of water. Whereas a photograph is taken through air. In any case, the coloboma is an extension of the pupil, not the iris, so not transparent.
Marvellous! you just made me remember my physics. There is another thread on the coloboma on the site.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty This is sick Kate

Post by ROSA 19.08.11 0:57

Sandra Felgueiras
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 20.08.11 1:04

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 20.08.11 13:20

KATE MCCANN

"I can't stop thinking about Madeleine, about her fear of pain"
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 13:37

That's a good one ROSA, that's from her diary. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But, by the time the book comes along, it has been changed to "her fear and her pain". [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 21.08.11 4:01

Thankyou thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty london

Post by ROSA 22.08.11 0:56

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 22.08.11 8:32

ROSA wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1. Why do they always look guilty when they're not laughing?

2. Why does Kate always have her hand on/near Gerry's crotch?

3. Why are they trying their best to be the most vile people on the planet?
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 22.08.11 14:04

Happychick said:

"3. Why are they trying their best to be the most vile people on the planet?"

Tony & Cheri Blair take that accolade but I think K & G are very close behind!!

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty find maddie mccann

Post by ROSA 23.08.11 3:27

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Football shirt photo

Post by Guest 23.08.11 8:50

Apologies if this has been discussed before but do we know when this football shirt photo (resubmitted in previous posting) was supposedly taken? To me it looks like an older child or even one of those age enhanced photos to give an idea of what a missing person might look like today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.08.11 17:35

Jean wrote:Apologies if this has been discussed before but do we know when this football shirt photo (resubmitted in previous posting) was supposedly taken? To me it looks like an older child or even one of those age enhanced photos to give an idea of what a missing person might look like today.

I thought exactly the same thing, Jean but couldn't find anything. I think that perhaps she got her hair cut again just before holidays but it's hard to know for sure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty You're right.

Post by tigger 23.08.11 17:48

Jean wrote:Apologies if this has been discussed before but do we know when this football shirt photo (resubmitted in previous posting) was supposedly taken? To me it looks like an older child or even one of those age enhanced photos to give an idea of what a missing person might look like today.

This is another rather bad mock up. the photograph done for Oprah wasn't much better. Something like this needs to be done by experts.
Why the football shirt again? Going round the stadium with a collecting box?
There are two photographs of allegedly Maddie in an Everton shirt. I'm convinced the blonder girl with the big smile isn't Maddie. Might even be the original photo on which they pasted Maddie's face. Not very well done, blur on left elbow, blur on face, the more you blow it up the more the face floats on top and the neck is at an impossible angle for the head to rest on.

I would so love to do a complete inventory of all the available photographs. But I'm rather hoping SY has been there before me, with better equipment!

tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by mmmlindz 23.08.11 18:10

is that last football pic an enhancement of this? soz on iPhone :)
mmmlindz

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Football shirt shenanigans

Post by Guest 23.08.11 18:24

The photo on the Google display (top row 3rd left) is not of the same girl as the one in the picture posted by Rosa today 3.27 BST. Apart from the face being different, the "Google girl" has no fringe while the other one does. I think that the "Google girl" is genuinely Madeleine, goodness knows who the other is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Agree.

Post by tigger 23.08.11 18:43

Marian wrote:The photo on the Google display (top row 3rd left) is not of the same girl as the one in the picture posted by Rosa today 3.27 BST. Apart from the face being different, the "Google girl" has no fringe while the other one does. I think that the "Google girl" is genuinely Madeleine, goodness knows who the other is.

The third photo is Maddie IMO, but very badly photoshopped onto an Everton T shirt. I believe the last photograph of the two Soham girls might have been the inspiration for this. As it happened, our Clarrie (Mitchell) did a lot of reporting on that case.
The blonder girl, smiling broadly IMO absolutely isn't Maddie. Also seems she's wearing make up, looks almost like a small woman, nothing child like or innocent about her.

And as you say, goodness knows who the other girl is. But it might be a cousin of Maddie, from the Irish family. Google Donegal and McCann and you'll get two photographs of a set of children. One of them is supposed to be Maddie. But way too tall. IMO. I think they've interchanged all sorts of photographs and on top of the photoshopping, we're in a fine confused state! Very likely the object of the exercise.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Bogus photos

Post by Guest 24.08.11 9:39

Rosa, it was you who supplied the football shirt photo of the girl who definitely isn't Madeleine. May I ask where it came from? I'm just thinking that perhaps it wasn't from the McCanns and is a demonstration to show how easily photos can be tampered with.

P.S. I don't mean that it was you who tampered with it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty missing Madeleine McCann

Post by ROSA 24.08.11 13:14

Mr Mrs
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 7 Empty Where did the bogus football shirt photo originate?

Post by Guest 24.08.11 19:51

I don't think that the McCanns would have issued both the fake photo and the one which appears to be of Madeleine. Does anyone have any information as to the origin of the fake photo?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.08.11 14:08

thinking
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top