The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty PdL in 2006?

Post by tigger 22.07.11 8:50

pauline wrote:marian -I actually think its unlikely they had been to Portugal before as a family.

For one thing there's no reason to lie about it. Why not say we decided to join the holiday suggested by the Paynes because we had been to Portugal before and we all loved it?

And given that the twins were only two, the only time they could realistically have gone to Portugal for a family holiday was summer 2006. the twins were born feb 2005 and the McCanns would hardly take a foreign holiday break summer 2005 with 2 babies and 2 year old madeleine. I wouldn't myself.

That was my reasoning as well. But in the book K says that the twins and Maddie were used to travel, they'd been to Guernsey, Ireland and Spain. Well, twins born 1/2/05, give her 6 months before taking them anywhere (but that would still be hard) include 2007 PdL and we have at least four holidays in 18 months. Quite a lot. Elsewhere she states that they didn't go on holiday in 2006. That is strange, by then the twins would be easier to manage. I think only Kate was there in 2006, perhaps only with Maddie. They had a nanny at home. Pool photo was taken then.
Kate says: ' it happened under other circumstances, I know what happened..'
Gerry says: 'The circumstances were such that I couldn't have been PHYSICALLY there.'
Gerry says: 'F.O. I'm not here to enjoy myself.' before the holiday had started.
I still think it quite possible that Maddie died as soon as the first day of the holiday. That in 2006 Kate and Maddie were in PdL (remember how they insisted from the word go they didn't know it and didn't know anyone there- that was important).
Gerry and Murat knew each other, so Gerry might well have had his Portugese golfing weekends at PdL. They needed to have NO connection with PdL for everything to be believed.
Just throwing this into the mix. Following their corkscrewed minds makes me dizzy!
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty Everton photo

Post by tigger 22.07.11 9:04

ROSA wrote:
juliet wrote:Yesterday at 10.55 Rosa kindly posted a photo which the McCanns say was taken at Christmas 2006.

From the very beginning of this case, I have found it impossible to believe that if this child is Madeleine, her short bob could have grown to the below shoulder-length hair of the child in the Everton shirt photos.

If someone tells me, yes, a child's hair can grow six inches in four months, well OK.

Also - can that little girl at 2006 Christmas really be the tennis court Madeleine as claimed?

There are so many questions about the photos the McCanns have produced.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How did Madeleine grow so big in 4 months ? it seems that the McCanns have the only child in the world that can i agree with juliet

I so agree. The Everton photo is shopped, blow it up as much as you can and you see the face almost floating on top. Other signs, impossible angle head/neck, ghost line along left arm, blur on left cheek and blur on left elbow. Didn't want to miss out on the footie angle, public memory of Soham (from where I think they got the ££££££idea).
Her hair length and height go up and down like a yo yo. Is there someone in the Irish family who looks a lot like M? Quite possible.
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by jd 30.07.11 15:12

This may have been discussed somewhere before which I haven't seen as yet......But has anyone noticed that GM is wearing the very same t-shirt in the airport bus video as he is in the last poolside picture? if you pause the video you can see clearly that the creases and general hang of the t-shirt on GM is identical as well

Of course it is possible to wear it again in 6 days time but would you wear it again 6 days after the travelling? The t-shirt in the poolside pic doesn't look like it has been put away in a cupboard for a week after been worn travelling either (no extra creases). I put it that this poolside pic was taken on the day they arrived. After they checked in etc GM only changed his jeans to shorts and kept the same t-shirt on, its what most blokes would only do on arriving at a resort in my experience

jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by lj 30.07.11 15:39

For a family that have their 3 kids share a toothbrush, it's nothing to wear a T shirt twice without washing.

But then doing the laundry was one of Kate's favorite acticities:

Madeleine's clothes

cuddlecat

and where there not a couple of curtains she felt she needed to wash too?

Proper girl, our Katey.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty the last photo

Post by frank zappa 30.07.11 15:43

The first thing I noticed about the last photo was the position of Madeleine. Surely whoever took the photo wold have panned to their right so as to bring all three subjects into the centre of the photo, also if you look between Amiles left arm and her drees you will see what appears to be a black line following the white tiling around the pool but there are no black line on the other tiles.
Ooops, did the photoshopper miss this little detail?
Does anyone have a genuine photo of this pool? It would certainly be interesting to see if there is black tiling.

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 4:03

lj wrote:For a family that have their 3 kids share a toothbrush, it's nothing to wear a T shirt twice without washing.

But then doing the laundry was one of Kate's favorite acticities:

Madeleine's clothes

cuddlecat

and where there not a couple of curtains she felt she needed to wash too?

Proper girl, our Katey.

I totally see what you're saying LJ, but my point is the identical crease marks and hanging of the tshirt could only be the same if GM hadn't taken it off. For example, if he wore it again 6 days later then there would additional creases and they couldn't be the same in all parts as in the poolside picture. My gut feeling and intuition says without doubt that this poolside pic was taken the same day as the airport bus video, which means the day they arrived
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty Changes of clothing

Post by Guest 31.07.11 11:42

I've been reminded of how, many years ago, my son returned from a holiday with relatives in exactly the same clothes he'd left in two weeks before. It transpired that he had never changed them and had even slept in them! I hasten to add that I'm not saying this applies to Gerry and thankfully it doesn't to my son now either!

Back to the photo and phone footage I see what JD means and agree that they could have been taken on the same day but personally I think that they were taken on a previous holiday. There has been debate by the bucketload already here about this photo; I believe that the weather conditions at the time in PDL are incompatible with the very suntanned sweating image of Gerry and that, together with the apparent ages of the two little girls, leads me to think that it was taken the previous summer.

As for the strange phone footage, I'm not sure if Madeleine was ever there originally. It looks to me as it she was added in later - she looks so small in relation to the twins who are 21 months younger than her.

Welcome to the site JD and all other recent arrivals.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]P.S. I've acquired the double spacing problem that Stella was talking about!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 31.07.11 17:12

jd wrote:
I totally see what you're saying LJ, but my point is the identical crease marks and hanging of the tshirt could only be the same if GM hadn't taken it off. For example, if he wore it again 6 days later then there would additional creases and they couldn't be the same in all parts as in the poolside picture. My gut feeling and intuition says without doubt that this poolside pic was taken the same day as the airport bus video, which means the day they arrived

That would tie in with the fact that Gerry had to return to England before the first photo was released to the media. He must have had someone mess with the photo data to change the date of it. I can't do this but I am sure it will be possible. Or
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 31.07.11 19:00

Does any know if a USB memory stick can be plugged straight into a camera and then download pics from the camera onto it?

Or is the only way, to plug the camera into a computer using a special cable and then download the pics onto the USB memory stick from the computer

thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 31.07.11 19:05

jd wrote:Does any know if a USB memory stick can be plugged straight into a camera and then download pics from the camera onto it?

Or is the only way, to plug the camera into a computer using a special cable and then download the pics onto the USB memory stick from the computer

thanks

re my camera , I need a special cable, and i download from the PC to memory stick as you describe. however i dont know whether that is the case with all digital cameras. I would suspect that more recent cameras than mine ( it was bought in 2007 for €300) might have the facility to download directly to a memory stick.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty camera usb

Post by frank zappa 31.07.11 19:21

Im not saying there are no cameras with a usb port, but I think this would be pointless as most digital cameras have a memory card slot which more or less does the same thing as a usb memory stick.
frank zappa
frank zappa

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 31.07.11 19:27

if you have a USB stick and a memory card from your camera then you can transfer from the memory card to the USB, one just needs the right connections on the P.C
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 1:59

Thanks to all for your answers. The reason I was asking is because firstly I have always found it so very odd that within 2 hours of Maddie disappearing and whilst everyone was out in the streets searching, that the McCanns produced a A4 poster of Maddie, you surely wouldn't be thinking of this at this particular time and Maddie could have just wondered out by herself through the unlocked patio doors, nobody knew exactly what was happening as it was very new her disappearance (but then GM did phone his diplomat friend who was one of Gordon Browns closest allies after an hour of Maddie disappearing whilst someone else phoned BBC and Sky news.) This smells too much of something pre planned, and what is even more odd is that the photo was an old one of her. If you have any hope of someone seeing her then the obvious is to show the most recent ones, especially of a young child who changes very quickly. There seems to be hardly any of Maddie from the holiday which is very weird, and the McCanns did say on TV last week in Australia that Maddie loved to be photographed and they loved to photograph her. So are we to believe then that in a weeks holiday they are only 2 or 3, (or one really because the rest are clearly photoshopped to an embarrassing level)...I think not

Are we also to believe that there is nothing from the video camera since the airport bus, not even footage of any of the friends anywhere on their holiday during 6 days, especially as they seem to be filming everything starting from when they were at Midlands airport. Surely there is more of Maddie on the video

To my knowledge (which I stand to be corrected) the only way you can get anything onto a USB memory stick is via a computer, as essentially a USB memory stick is a hard drive albeit a tiny one in size which has the USB type 1 Female end. And the only way to get photos off your camera is to use the special cable to plug into a computer, I have never heard of a camera that you can plug a USB type 1 straight into it and you can't plug a USB memory stick into this cable because it is the same sex

Reading Amy Tierneys statement she says "When on the night of 3rd May, at about 24.00, she was at her desk at the Tapas bar, inside the resort, when at a certain time, one of the friends of the McCann couple, Russell, asked for a USB memory stick reader, in order to print photographs of Madeleine. Immediately the deponent replied that she did not have an USB reader, but that she had a printer with this hardware, which could read from memory sticks.She went to her room and returned to the Tapas with the printer where she printed out 20 to 30 photographs of the girl, using her own paper, in 10x15 format mentioned previously. The memory stick containing the photos belonged to the McCann couple, and came from their camera.She thinks that all of this took place at about 24.00 on 3rd May 2007

So Amy Tierney says that she printed these posters from a USB memory stick....which begs the question how did these old photos of Maddie get onto the USB memory stick? Did one of the Taps 9 bring a laptop or something because there is no evidence that any of them did and if one did bring a laptop, why are they asking the resort reception for a USB memory stick, though she contradicts herself by saying the USB memory belonged to the McCanns (why ask for one in the first place then!!) Who's laptop was it? If its not the McCanns then why have the friends got old photos of Maddie on it? They had to get the photos onto the USB memory stick somehow via a computer unless they brought the USB memory stick with them on holiday. Why would you do that if you can't read or see what is on it? whats the point of having this in your luggage on a 7 day holiday, especially on one playing tennis, running or sloshing new zealand wine every night

Or they would have to have taken the camera to a shop beforehand during the day to have the photos transferred. has anyone said they visited a shop to have this done? And why would you anyway if you are going home in a few days as you can see any photos on the camera itself

Then we are to believe that the printer in question had gone to France with Amy Tierney's boyfriend a few days later. I mean come on, this is far fetched. Who would travel to another country taking a printer in their luggage!!! especially when it had been used in a serious 'abduction' case and no doubt the police would want to see it. The only reason is because they are hiding something

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.08.11 3:44

Memory stick is the name sony uses for it's memory cards used in cameras. So USB memory stick might just be that, especially since they needed a reader for that.
I do believe though that they had a canon camera that uses SD memory cards. So the mystery stays the same.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 10:59

lj wrote:Memory stick is the name sony uses for it's memory cards used in cameras. So USB memory stick might just be that, especially since they needed a reader for that.
I do believe though that they had a canon camera that uses SD memory cards. So the mystery stays the same.

And wasn't the 'printer' a Kodak one? There'd be compatibility issues as each company is designed to use its own product, hence to make more money

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 01.08.11 11:01

I have no idea whether this is of any help but my Panasonic uses SD memory cards that are compatible with my PC using Windows XP,

my eldest daughter uses a Rollei with a SDHC memory card that requires an additional USB memory card reader to transfer the data to the PC, perhaps this is what is meant when Russell asked for a USB memory stick reader

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 11:04

Invinoveritas wrote:I have no idea whether this is of any help but my Panasonic uses SD memory cards that are compatible with my PC using Windows XP,

my eldest daughter uses a Rollei with a SDHC memory card that requires an additional USB memory card reader to transfer the data to the PC, perhaps this is what is meant when Russell asked for a USB memory stick reader

which means one of them had to have had a laptop with them. Who's was it and why haven't the police look at it

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 01.08.11 11:22

jd, I hope I´m not confusing either of us but I have 4 SD memory cards for use on holidays etc. When one is full I replace it with an empty one, the data on the full card I can then transfer to the PC using the memory card slot, my daughters memory card requires a USB memory card reader to do this because it isn´t compatible with the memory card slot.

My printer is an Epson, I have an adapter that enables me to directly insert my SD memory card and print off the pictures without requiring a PC as a "go-between"
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 11:36

Invinoveritas wrote:jd, I hope I´m not confusing either of us but I have 4 SD memory cards for use on holidays etc. When one is full I replace it with an empty one, the data on the full card I can then transfer to the PC using the memory card slot, my daughters memory card requires a USB memory card reader to do this because it isn´t compatible with the memory card slot.

My printer is an Epson, I have an adapter that enables me to directly insert my SD memory card and print off the pictures without requiring a PC as a "go-between"

No you are not confusing the issue at all, we need to discuss all knowledge to accurately find out the actual possibilities, and though I know computers inside out I don't have much experience with digital cameras as I am not really into them and just use my phone. Was this adaptor you use available in 2007 is the first question? Technology has moved on ten fold since then, I suspect in 2007 it was only the standard cable route but could be wrong

What we need to know to get a positive answer is to know what camera and model did the McCanns have? this would give us the answer straight away. The Kodak printer as far as I can see needs a Kodak model camera to be able to plug and print, and I would have thought that a memory card from another camera wouldn't be able to read it due to formatting issues, as each make of camera would format the card with its own coding. Unless there is a universal format that all printers and cameras can read

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 01.08.11 11:52

jd,

I´ve entered a link for you to mull over,

if you scroll down the page to file-system you´ll see what I mean with USB-based SD/SDHC card reader,

I´m going to do some experimenting and will get back to you later[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 12:11

Here is a report of the forensic analysis of the memory cards from the PJ files

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 16 Empty Go JD..

Post by Guest 01.08.11 12:25

[center][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

jd wrote:This may have been discussed somewhere before which I haven't seen as yet......

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 13:20

Thanks Invinoveritas and Stella for the info links. Interesting reading and I'll say in point form my thoughts and findings:

The PJ report is absolutely correct with all the technical aspects of pictures and dates etc. Its the same exact principle for all computer hard drives

They didn't set a date/time on the camera which is most unhelpful

Though the report doesn't say much about the actual contents, it does say they have 43 pictures from one of the cameras. It doesn't say about any material from the video camera and I read it that they took 43 still pictures from one of the memory cards. Even more interesting is point 18. "Using my forensic software I was able to locate 73 pictures files in the unallocated clusters which had been deleted and were no longer accessible to the camera user."....wonder what was on these, old pictures of Maddie

To my reading they have 43+73 pictures = 116 in total?

Apparently the PJ files are only 17% of all the files, I am sure the answers to this and many other questions are more clear in the unseen 83%. Would love to read this

The camera used : Olympus C50 camera (which I think was released in 2004)
The printer used to print the posters: Kodak Easy Share G60 printer

It is safe to assume that the card was formatted FAT16 which is a standard DOS format

I can't find hardly anything for the Kodak Easy Share G60 printer as this will tell us its compatibility but I would think it could handle FAT16 and FAT32 formatted cards. The only one I can find is Kodak Easy Share G600 printer which is probably pretty much close to the G60. It says "You can only print pictures from a USB flash drive if your camera is docked" but it also says it can only see 'PictBridge compatible' devices....so is the Olympus C50 camera a PictBridge device?

If not then I don't see how they could possibly get the pictures off the camera to print

If it is, you can plug the camera into the printer and then just print off but, why did they need a USB memory stick then?

Confused!

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 01.08.11 13:23

Molly wrote:
[/quote]

Great, thanks Molly for putting this up. Without doubt the same tshirt and I saw the left pic from the video identical creases to the poolside pic one on a pause. In particular the 2 shoulder creases and from the neck down

Back to top Go down

Post by Invinoveritas 01.08.11 13:38

jd,

have a look at the holiday photographs on the link that stella sent, i.e. scroll down on the link and go to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] address and click on photos, holiday photos list,there are some dated photos of Madeleine listed, so either seperate cameras or different memory cards
Invinoveritas
Invinoveritas

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top