The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Mm11

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Regist10

Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by Silentscope 04.04.24 18:22

As far as I understand it, Helge B told Manfred S about it.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12739051/madeleine-mccann-witness-crucial-cops-sealed-off-entire-hotel-swept-building-bugs/
Silentscope
Silentscope

Activity : 2585

Back to top Go down

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Empty Re: Christian Brueckner: To be or not to be

Post by crusader 04.04.24 18:37

So, the police in Athens arrested him, Busching told them about CB and Madeleine, (probably to make himself important).
Then the Athens police contacted Operation Grange who took over a floor of a hotel and swept it for bugs,
(listening bugs not bed bugs) and questioned him for 3 day's.
Why if he was arrested, did they not question him in police custody?
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5568

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 04.04.24 19:28

Busching had been Arrested, but had served very little of his Sentence for Human Trafficking before being released.

How he got out so early is a bit of a Mystery.

Either it has to do with a Decree from a Greek Politician to ease overcrowding in Greek Jails, or he got a Concession for his Information.

Herr Fülscher will have more understanding of the situation there as his Mother is Greek, and he grew up in Thessaloniki. He can speak Greek.
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 05.04.24 1:51

I note the continued linkages between British military intelligence MI5 and the German intelligence service the BND with respect to CB. When required, guns, explosives, people and devices are need to moved across borders illicitly. Often, it is via helpful couriers who owe 'favours' to the secret services, with an implicit threat that they will get reported to the police if they fail to co-operate. 

Military Intelligence in the context of the McCann case is an oxymoron, as they continually fail to understand the burden of proof in criminal cases, the inadmissibility of illegally gained information and the need to prove 'beyond reasonable doubt' in a criminal court. "Hey Herr. Busching, please show me the videos, which you claim you once saw, but aren't here before the court" 

Just a question: If we speculate that CB was crossing borders between Germany, Holland Spain and Portugal in his vehicles and possibly carrying say party drugs [E's] to fund his lifestyle, then may he have come to the attention of the German Federal security service [BND] as 'a useful cross border runner' ? 
Did he stop co-operating, leading to him falling foul of them leading to his exposure and the current farcical situation in a court where the 'concrete information' is failing to stick, but there is constant leakage to the press of hearsay and gossip of his involvement in a separate crime of the "abduction of Maddie", as the British attempt to frame him for a crime he cannot have committed, as per the CSI dog and DNA evidence that Maddie's body was moved to her final resting place, the lack of evidence of a break-in and the failure to establish a window of opportunity. We don't know where to, but this form of movement does require people with covert skill sets, vehicles and contacts.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 05.04.24 6:50

His 'Border Hopping' was usualy the Result of impending Charges or Prison.

CB's Politics are unknown, but his lifestyle suggests he would be very Anti - Authourity and unlikely to become part of anything greater than himself.

Wolters has not got the Videos to produce in Court.
The accounts of Manfred and Helge differ as to how and where they viewed them, and what they saw on the Camcorder.
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 05.04.24 22:48

According  to the Daily Mail online, Bruckner is dying of cancer.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Activity : 913

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.04.24 8:17

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13276261/madeleine-mccann-investigation-christian-brueckner-setback-witness-cancer.html

Madeleine McCann investigation into Christian Brueckner could face major setback as it's revealed key witness is dying from cancer

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.04.24 8:21

All those concerned in fitting C Brueckner up for the death/kidnapping of Madeleine must be jumping for joy.
I hope it's not true.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 06.04.24 8:45

The  'mental health issue' hasn't made an appearance in this case yet. How strange.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.04.24 8:48

It will, give it time.  laugh
crusader
crusader

Cake Lover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 06.04.24 8:58

I wonder who will be the first? There's a huge cast to choose from.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 06.04.24 9:00

WRONG

The report is that Busching has cancer
The 'witness' who claims that Brückner told him that Madeleine did not cry / shout/ make a noise

which in fact anyone who had read the PJ files would be able to say, since there is no evidence that she did.
But lots that she couldn't possibly have done, since she had been dead for three days
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

sharonl, crusader, Silentscope and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 06.04.24 9:08

Thank goodness for that, thank's PeterMac.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 06.04.24 19:29

Many had been waiting for Helge B.'s testimony in the rape trial against Christian B. The 53-year-old is the main witness - and has on Wednesday (3. April) not only made serious accusations against the defendant and suspects in the Maddie McCann case.

Defender Friedrich Fülscher is also in  focus in the Braunschweig District Court during the trial. Helge B. is even said to have panicked in front of the lawyer.

On the fourth day of the trial, Helge B. not only unpacked about the shock videos that are said to have shown two cruel acts by Christian B. It is also about his life, which has changed drastically due to the statement to the police. Changed to the negative.

The trained roofer lost everything after the chance find - friends, family and the job. His greatest fear has thus come true. "I didn't want to lose all this," as he told the court on Wednesday.

He has changed his place of residence several times. Since he severely burdened Christian B. as the main witness, it has only gone downhill. Stress with neighbours, journalists - and defender Friedrich Fülscher, claims Helge B on Wednesday.

Together with a journalist, Fülscher is said to have travelled to Ancona in Italy to Manfred S. S. had introduced Helge B. and Christian B. to each other in 2006, he also testified against the accused in the current trial (N38 reported).

"They really wanted to get my address out," says Helge B. That's why the two men are said to have tricked Manfred S. Under a pretext, the lawyer and the journalist would have connected S.'s mobile phone to their computer - and thus found out his Facebook password.

They would then have written to Helge B. via Manfred S.'s account and pretended to be him. The witness presents the alleged chat history to the court on Wednesday.

It then bursts out of Friedrich Fülscher: "How do you get to me?!"

But at some point Helge B. smelled a Rat. He asked Manfred S. to call via video chat. When his supposed buddy reacted hesitantly, everything was clear for Helge B. "I panicked that they showed up with me," he made it clear. Because he has already lost his job because he was besieged. Later, Helge B. is said to have confronted his friend with the accusations, who probably confirmed that Friedrich Fülscher and the journalist were with him before.

I was afraid that they would make me the hell hot. That's why Helge B. "in an eye-catching outfit", as the judge calls it, spoke to Friedrich Fülscher. With this he wanted to deter the two men. "So that they leave me alone in Corsica," Helge B. continued. The defender recorded the conversation.

What is in detail in the chat history is not explained in more detail. But the Chief Prosecutor gives a brief insight: "It gives the impression that they wanted to elicit a statement from you." 

Whether Friedrich Fülscher was really behind it has not been proven. But Helge B. is quite sure. "I didn't expect something like that. That's an insolence."

Source: https://www.news38.de/braunschweig/article300343116/braunschweig-portugal-korsika-italien-facebook-christian-b-fall-maddie-mccann-verdaechtiger-anwalt-prozess-news-b.html

No mention of any Medical problems by the Witness himself on Wednesday?
Silentscope
Silentscope

crusader and Cake Lover like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.04.24 5:33

MADDIE PROBE FAIL Madeleine McCann cops have failed to search property of Christian Brueckner’s former lover

The suspect rang his lover the night Madeleine disappeared, telling her he had been in Tomar — a renowned paedophile hub

Rob Pattinson, Senior District Reporter
Published: 21:35, 6 Apr 2024Updated: 21:35, 6 Apr 2024

MADELEINE McCann cops have still not searched the property of chief suspect Christian Brueckner’s lover.
That is even despite the rapist calling the woman on the night the three-year-old was taken.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 45a25336-bf8e-49c5-bf2c-0080ced4e26f_fa5444
Madeline McCann cops have still not searched the property of chief suspect Christian Brueckner’s loverCredit: Olive Press
Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Prime-madeleine-mccann-suspect-christian-891785300_89410c
Brueckner rang his ex the night Madeleine disappearedCredit: Dan Charity

The woman’s father and the German prosecutor urged police in 2022 to go to the compound in Portugal to look for potential evidence.
They were told about the site near Farol — less than 30 miles from Praia da Luz where Madeleine was abducted in May 2007 — but failed to act.
It belonged to the ex that Brueckner rang the night Madeleine disappeared, telling her he had been in Tomar — a renowned paedophile hub.
It was also where he regularly parked his camper vans.
His former girlfriend told his trial in Germany that during the call he said he was driving to her home — but she did not know if he arrived.
She said: “I don’t know if he came late that night and parked the vehicle outside and slept in there, and left that morning again.”
Her dad told The Sun on Sunday: “I’ve twice told the German FBI they must dig up the garden and home there.
"Unfortunately, I worry there could be a link.”
German prosecutor Hans Christian Wolters said: “We gave the information about the compound to the Portuguese police but I don’t know if they are going to do anything.
"We can only ask them. We can’t go on our own.”

Play Video

Brueckner's pal admits it was 'biggest failure' of his life not reporting rapist before Madeleine McCann vanished

German investigators believe Brueckner, 47, abducted and murdered Madeleine — although no charges have been filed.
He is on trial for rapes and indecent exposures unrelated to the Madeleine case.
He denies the charges.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/27162944/madeline-mccann-search-property-christian-brueckner/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 07.04.24 8:14

Tomar is also famous for its connection with the Knights Templar.
Just like Rothley.

Tomar:
https://www.visitportugal.com/en/node/73772
Rothley:
https://www.rothleyparishcouncil.org.uk/rothley-temple-and-the-chapel-of
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.04.24 19:29

I am not where this comes from and I haven't seen it before

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 FCk7SKOWEAA7igi?format=jpg&name=large
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cake Lover 09.04.24 19:47

That is quite a find.
Cake Lover
Cake Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.04.24 19:51

Just popped up on Twitter. Any idea where it is from?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.04.24 19:55

A Car that looks like a Mercedes.
Not a Van.
Previous reports spoke of a Mercedes 250D.
Here is what one looks like.

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 480x3610
Is this above Text from 'No more Lies' by G. Amaral?
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.04.24 20:03

One of his ex girlfriend's said when she was with him he had a large mustard coloured car.
She didn't know the make.
crusader
crusader

Silentscope likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 09.04.24 20:35

If the girfriend did not recognise a Mercedes she did not know much about Cars.

Or maybe the 3 pointed Star on the Grill had been ripped off?

A Mustard or Yellow colour Mercedes could point to the Vehicle having been a German Taxi?

Christian Brueckner:  To be or not to be - Page 28 Geschi10
Silentscope
Silentscope

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 09.04.24 20:59

I'll see if I can find who it was.
Ok, all I have is, the girlfriend was with Brueckner in 2005, someone told her he still had it in 2007.
It was a dirty yellowy mustard colour and it was long, he didn't have the camper van then she said.
crusader
crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.04.24 7:08

It is clearly a screenshot of a book
Which book /
We may be able to do  a "Google Image search" or look for a chunk of the text.
I have cancelled the rest of my morning for other reasons, so will have a go.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Silentscope 10.04.24 7:32

'The Truth of the Lie' by Goncalo Amaral.
Chapter 28
A Testimony with Motivations.

First Paragraph

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cSWCnOaJGamIHXfE23w_P_UpOmf9mbfJ/view?fbclid=IwAR2o27ucevFkt4qgz2HGv_AvdY0g_K1WLa50HSxjbc9fcZ2I8ST99yPScto
Silentscope
Silentscope

PeterMac and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top