The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Mm11

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Regist10

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Irish Eyes 24.11.10 9:37

Please spell it out. It's not obvious to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Irish Eyes
Irish Eyes

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Empty Re: How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged"

Post by Guest 24.11.10 10:29

Irish Eyes, I'm afraid we are not in a position to come out with anything unless we can back it up right now. We can ask questions and we can discuss them, but that's all we can do for now. Sorry. roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 24.11.10 12:37

I think it's safe to say, that the poster means that there was collusion going on.
But, whilst I'm sure that's true, I think EN herself did attend the creche. I'm not looking for a substitute for her. One's enough, and I'm only looking for a sub for Madeleine McCann.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 24.11.10 14:49

How did the McCs describe Madeleine immediately after the event?
Height?
Colour of hair?
Complexion?Anything else?
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 15:23

They were adamant that she was never called "Maddie".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 15:31

Stella wrote:They were adamant that she was never called "Maddie".

Yes, they were Stella, but this on mccannfiles seems to prove differently, with thanks to Nigel for his brilliant site.

Madeleine or Maddie?

This on GM' friends reunited page

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ocean Club nannies
'all the child-care workers, having contact with Madeleine, state that Madeleine introduced herself to them by her shortened name "Maddie".'

Excerpt summary of police interviews carried out from 05 May 2007 to 07 May 2007

Whole list of statements here from friends and relatives that called her Maddie

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 15:46

Thanks for the links candyfloss.

So what was that all about I wonder? Do you think maybe the child they used felt strongly about not being called Maddie and perhaps by releasing what they did, it kind of confirmed this in the eyes of the staff ? I don't get it. thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 24.11.10 15:51

Full name: Madeleine Beth McCann
Date of birth: 12/05/2003

Place of birth: Leicester, United Kingdom

Height: 90 cm

Eyes: Left eye: blue and green; right eye: green with a brown spot on the iris

Hair: Straight blond hair

She has a small brown spot on her left leg

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 15:52

According to Bridget O’Donnell, there were 10 girls to 2 boys in a group. Yet when I looked at Madeleine’s group, I recorded 5 girls and 2 boys. Does this mean the other group had 5 more girls in it? Did JW and BoD get a good look at Madeleine when playing with their daughter? And What is this “drop-off” point that BoD is referring to below?

Jeremy explained that he used the crèche facility provided by the resort. This was a child care facility which allowed parents to leave their children, aged between 3 – 5 yrs old, with trained staff at various times of the day. He recalled walking to the crèche with Gerry who had left Madeleine with the staff. This was about 1230 hrs on Tues 1 May.

Our children made friends in the kiddie club and at the drop-off, we would joke about the fact that there were 10 blonde three-year-old girls in the group. They were bound to boss around the two boys. The children went sailing and swimming, played tennis and learned a dance routine for the end-of-week show. Each morning, our daughter ran ahead of us to get to the kiddie club. She was having a wonderful time. Jes signed up for tennis lessons. I read a book. He made friends. I read another book. The Mark Warner nannies brought the children to the Tapas restaurant to have tea at the end of each day. It was a friendly gathering. The parents would stand and chat by the pool. We talked about the children, about what we did at home. We were hopeful about a change in the weather. We eyed our children as they played. We didn't see anyone watching.

We walked towards the kiddie club. No one else was there. We felt awful, such terrible parents for even considering the idea. Then we saw, waiting inside, some of the Mark Warner nannies. They had been up most of the night but had still turned up to work that day. They were intelligent, thoughtful young women and we liked and trusted them. The dance show was cancelled, but they wanted to put on a normal day for the children. Our daughter ran inside and started painting. Then, behind us, another set of parents arrived looking equally washed out. Then another, and another. We decided, in the end, to leave them for two hours. We put their bags on the pegs and saw the one labelled "Madeleine". Heads bent, we walked away, into the guilty glare of the morning sun.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 16:00

If all children were initially signed into the "drop-off" section, could they have been all kept together in the same group, ie the 10 girls and 2 boys, just as BoD described? Someone else I think mentions not knowing until afterwards that his child and Madeleine were in the same group, Carpenter I think.

A group of 10 children is a lot easier for any child to go unoticed in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 24.11.10 19:17

90 cm is very small for a girl of almost four.
Madeleine McCann didn't have especially straight blond hair.
But I know of a girl of the right age with those characteristics who may have stood in for Maddie McCann. And her name sounds like Madeleine.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 24.11.10 21:41

She certainly didn't have straight blonde hair on the tennin photo. I would agree that 90 cms is very small for a girl approaching her fourth birthday - I work in a reception class with children of that age and none of them are that small.

Back to top Go down

Post by soulthief 24.11.10 22:16

Autumn wrote:
She certainly didn't have straight blonde hair on the tennin photo. I would agree that 90 cms is very small for a girl approaching her fourth birthday - I work in a reception class with children of that age and none of them are that small.
Her smallness makes it all the more heart breakingly tragic, I recall a time when I used to lay awake thinking about her and hoping she would be found, then came the forensics and I was gutted, I always thought the parents were callous it was only the forensics, the sol report and then the pictures of them laughing, particularly the church ones that changed my mind. I used to scour Google for news several times a day, now I'm down to about once a day. Daily reading still of the usual morais, mccannfiles and of course nhs abuse of power. I think being bombarded with her image everyday for the 80 odd days she was front page news made it so her face was as familiar to me an the faces of my own children, I truly hate the McCanns for the callous disregard of Madeleine and it guts me to think her last days on Earth were spent sometimes alone in a strange apartment weeping for her parents night after night. Considering they had to try so hard to have her, one would imagine she would have been like a miracle and the most precious thing on the planet. Even had their have really been a abduction in my mind they were scum who paved the way for whatever happened, they are culpable whatever way you look at it.
soulthief

Activity : 725

https://www.youtube.com/user/xS0ulThiefx

Back to top Go down

Post by gazza5678 24.11.10 22:37

The below image shows that Madeleine McCann was 40inchs which is over 1m. The shorter height and younger photograph were possibly released to confuse the search.

gazza5678

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.11.10 22:42

hi gazza5678 and welcome
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gazza5678 24.11.10 22:46

I believe this link shows the picture released to 'aid' the search. Much younger that her actual age.

gazza5678

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 24.11.10 22:58

Most definitely a much younger child than the one at the door of the playhouse and the one collecting the tennis balls.

Eta. And the one in the football top pic.

Welcome gazza btw!
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 25.11.10 3:09

Some info about owners of holiday apartments

Daily Mail 5th May 2007

Paul Moyes, 47, from Cheshire, and his wife Susan own a holiday apartment in the same block as the McCanns. He said: "There was a knock on the door at about 11.30 from a hotel guest telling us a girl was missing and asking us to help in the search.
"There were uniformed police, plain clothes and even off-duty local officers. The search went on all night, people were using torches.
"We searched the beach and the hotel grounds with scores of people. Quite a few of us own holiday homes here so it's a close-knit community and something like this is terribly shocking." Michael Hannar, from Pontefract, Yorkshire, owns a ground floor apartment close to the McCanns.
He said: "I don't believe a three-year-old child would have been strong enough to open the window or shutter.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Eyes 25.11.10 7:28

And while all the locals were out searching in the dark with their torches the McCanns were praying like arabs on their bed and Kate admitted to Jane Hill that they never physically searched for their own daughter because, according to Madeleine's mother, it was too dark.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Irish Eyes
Irish Eyes

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.10 8:39

Autumn wrote:Some info about owners of holiday apartments

Daily Mail 5th May 2007

Paul Moyes, 47, from Cheshire, and his wife Susan own a holiday apartment in the same block as the McCanns. He said: "There was a knock on the door at about 11.30 from a hotel guest telling us a girl was missing and asking us to help in the search.
"There were uniformed police, plain clothes and even off-duty local officers. The search went on all night, people were using torches.
"We searched the beach and the hotel grounds with scores of people. Quite a few of us own holiday homes here so it's a close-knit community and something like this is terribly shocking." Michael Hannar, from Pontefract, Yorkshire, owns a ground floor apartment close to the McCanns.
He said: "I don't believe a three-year-old child would have been strong enough to open the window or shutter.

Thanks Autumn

Looking at the lists I was able to find Paul Moyes apartment, he was in G5K. The Paynes were in G5H, so he was nearer to them I think, then the McCann's, I will have to check the apartment layouts a bit closer.

As for the other name Michael Hannar, that name is not on the lists, which is very strange indeed. It says he owns a ground floor apartment, so he should have been on the list like the one above as a "donos" booking. (i.e., the owner is using their own apartment)

According to this apartment layout picture, G5K was above Mrs Fenn's apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilemor1 25.11.10 8:42

Hello, I am new! I think that there is a possiblitiy that the McCanns did fly to Portugal with their Madeleine BUT that Madeleine did die within hours after their arrival in Portugal.And the staff of  MW  did  NEVER  EVER  see Madeleine.... Which would have been important for the McCanns to avoid confusion... There is also a possibility that IT (Madeleines demise) did not happen in 5a or at the Ocean Club at all.Perhaps the little girls corpse, in a bag (?), found its way to 5A and the hire car. But not an alive Madeleine, imo. I don´t think that the McCanns would have taken the risk to let Madeleine appear there alive, at the Ocean Club.I assume that there are video-cameras installed on the airports. Those cameras will have filmed Madeleine in Portugal as well as in GB. 
Lilemor1

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.11.10 8:51

hi Lilemor and welcome to the forum thumbsup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilemor1 25.11.10 8:54

candyfloss wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Lilemor and welcome to the forum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hellooooooooo :-)))
Lilemor1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilemor1 25.11.10 8:55

Bye, I´ve to work now. See you again later.
Lilemor1

Back to top Go down

How Maddie's creche attendance was "arranged" - Page 17 Empty Lilemor1 and Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann totally agree...Saturday 28 April is the very day Madeleine Beth McCann went missing.

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.10 9:33

Lilemor1 wrote:Hello, I am new! I think that there is a possiblitiy that the McCanns did fly to Portugal with their Madeleine BUT that Madeleine did die within hours after their arrival in Portugal. And the staff of MW did NEVER EVER see Madeleine...Which would have been important for the McCanns to avoid confusion...
Well, Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann seem to agree with you...nearly...according to this statement in today's 'Press and Journal' (northern Scotland newspaper publishing interview with Philomena McCann today): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The book will be published on April 28, 2011 – to coincide with the fourth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from the Praia da Luz resort.

UNQUOTE

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top