The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Professor Horan: Ideas for a podcast about the McCann case

Post by Verdi on 05.06.18 16:32

@Cammerigal wrote:So Tom Horan, you have failed to answer blue bags question:

* have you had contact with the McCanns, their friends, relatives or representatives?

Professor Horan did reply - he said .... "it's none of your business" .

Now I take that as a yes, an emphatic yes!

BlueBag replied by saying ....'It is our business, you Professor made is so when you joined the forum' - or words to that effect. Professor Horan's repsonse was the same .... "it's none of your business".

waiting

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by tara on 05.06.18 16:33

Clearly not much intellect is required to become a Professor.

tara

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.18 19:08

@Verdi wrote:
@Cammerigal wrote:So Tom Horan, you have failed to answer blue bags question:

* have you had contact with the McCanns, their friends, relatives or representatives?

Professor Horan did reply - he said .... "it's none of your business" .  
Is this not eerily reminiscent of:

Interviewer: Do you already know Robert Murat?

Gerry McCann: "I am not going to comment on that".

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 05.06.18 19:19

@tara wrote:Clearly not much intellect is required to become a Professor.
I thought to be a Professor a Phd was required.

PhDunce it seems to be me reading some of the ridiculous replies given.  None of your business from a Professor - really?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Tom Horan

Post by Ladyinred on 05.06.18 20:01

Tom Horan is an adjunct professor at several schools and colleges.

His highest academic qualifications are two MAs.  

All viewable on Linkedin.
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.18 20:16

Another storm in a teacup.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.18 20:31

If people cared to look at this forum and the wealth of experienced professional people who not only give their time, expertise, energy and commitment to finding justice for a three year old girl - and do it for no financial reward or personal adoration - then they will see the real value of CMoMM and its purpose.

Giving houseroom to Horan is to cheapen the forum.

Sock it to 'em.

Sing it loud and sing it clear. CMoMM does facts.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 05.06.18 21:16

That's my "like" up there, Aquila.
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.18 21:40

@Mark Willis wrote:That's my "like" up there, Aquila.
Why thank you kind sir. I'm missing the monopoly wheeze.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold on 05.06.18 21:54

PROFFESOR is not the same in Uk as in USA it means teacher .. no phd doctrate etc required .not being disrespectfull just to clarify ...sorry but what is the clue everyone missed ... I can't wait for the reveal.. but why not tell us .. in first 24 hours spotted a clue everyone missed ... so where is it ? Most of us sadly presumme rightly or wrongly Maddie is dead so if groundbreaking theory or clue please put to public forum .. if chance she was alive all overjoyed .. but evidence showing the former .. in my opinion
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Tom Horan

Post by Ladyinred on 05.06.18 22:05

That was the point I was attempting to make about his professorship.
Ladyinred

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 05.06.18 22:09

@thetruthuntold wrote:PROFFESOR is not the same in Uk as in USA it means teacher .. no phd doctrate etc required .not being disrespectfull just to clarify ...sorry but  what is the clue everyone missed ... I can't wait for the reveal.. but why not tell us .. in first 24 hours spotted a clue everyone missed ... so where is it ?  Most of us sadly presumme rightly or wrongly Maddie is dead so if groundbreaking theory or clue please put to public forum
He won't tell us because he's saving it for his podcast - otherwise it's a bit like giving away the ending to a book isn't it?

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Jill Havern

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.18 22:10

@thetruthuntold wrote:PROFFESOR is not the same in Uk as in USA it means teacher .. no phd doctrate etc required .not being disrespectfull just to clarify ...sorry but  what is the clue everyone missed ... I can't wait for the reveal.. but why not tell us .. in first 24 hours spotted a clue everyone missed ... so where is it ?  Most of us sadly presumme rightly or wrongly Maddie is dead so if groundbreaking theory or clue please put to public forum
And still you persist in giving importance to Horan, to pursue pointless conversation with regards to  differing credentials across the pond - all done in quasi pidgin English.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.06.18 22:12

There’s probably a good reason why something hasn’t allegedly been considered.
Perhaps because it means diddly-squat ?
I seem to remember Professor Plum mentioning a “key” person who had NEVER been questioned.

polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold on 05.06.18 22:22

I don't think I was speaking in pidgin at all Jill got what I was projecting in nutshell... if there was something to be revealed .. I don't think there will be a reveal or podcast with anything new or that will hit the headlines .. there is no new evidence..
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.06.18 22:41

@thetruthuntold wrote:I don't think I was speaking in pidgin at all Jill got what I was projecting in nutshell... if there was something to be revealed .. I don't think there will be a reveal  or podcast with anything new or that will hit the headlines .. there is no new evidence..
Did you miss the word 'quasi' preceding pidgin.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.06.18 22:43

@Ladyinred wrote:That was the point I was attempting to make about his professorship.
He's an adjunct professor which means he's " defined as professor who is not on the tenure track. Adjunct faculty teach courses just like tenure-track professors do, but they are exempt from some of the responsibilities of fully employed university instructors. Often, contingent professors are hired to teach introductory courses that students are required to take.

There! Happy to clear that up.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.06.18 22:44

If I had a dollar for every ex-detective, private detective, journalist, author, film producer etc. who claim to have new evidence that could solve the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance, I would pledge every cent to..

Engage the finest criminal investigator in the world;  buy and renovate Alcatraz to house all the criminals unearthed during the process;  build a memorial in memory of those who have died and above all else, build a hospital to accommodate all the casualties left by the wayside.

Still have enough left for a pie and a pint.

Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 05.06.18 22:44

@thetruthuntold wrote:I don't think I was speaking in pidgin at all Jill got what I was projecting in nutshell... if there was something to be revealed .. I don't think there will be a reveal  or podcast with anything new or that will hit the headlines .. there is no new evidence
Well, there is new evidence - and we've sent it to the Portuguese Attorney General and PJ in a long letter which can be found on this forum.

Prof Horan clearly hasn't been researching this case for very long as most of what he's said here isn't correct. And he hasn't read any of the links we've given him or answered some of our questions.

He came here to drum up an audience for his podcast and I'm sure many people will tune in if only out of curiosity.

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.06.18 22:54

@Jill Havern wrote:
@thetruthuntold wrote:I don't think I was speaking in pidgin at all Jill got what I was projecting in nutshell... if there was something to be revealed .. I don't think there will be a reveal  or podcast with anything new or that will hit the headlines .. there is no new evidence
Well, there is new evidence - and we've sent it to the Portuguese Attorney General and PJ in a long letter which can be found on this forum.

Prof Horan clearly hasn't been researching this case for very long as most of what he's said here isn't correct. And he hasn't read any of the links we've given him or answered some of our questions.

He came here to drum up an audience for his podcast and I'm sure many people will tune in if only out of curiosity.
I'm with Aquila on this one. He's been given more than enough attention. He has an agenda, and he doesn't have an ounce of professionalism.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 05.06.18 22:55

@Jill Havern wrote:

@thetruthuntold

FYI - The letter is posted here https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her?highlight=letter

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.06.18 22:57

@aquila wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:That's my "like" up there, Aquila.
Why thank you kind sir. I'm missing the monopoly wheeze.

Given the huge hikes in gas and electricity prices and other services like water charges, a lot of which is down to what David Cameron once famously called 'all that green crap', if I give you 'Mayfair', can I have your 'Electric Company' and 'Water Company'?

Kate McCann, in her book 'madeleine', page 5: "Since 3 May 2007, there has undoubtedly been much going on behind the scenes we haven't known about and perhaps never will".  Goncalo Amaral: "We will know the truth about what happened to Madeleine when the MI5 files on her case are made public".   

Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 05.06.18 23:02

Thomas H Horan is a "professor" at St Charles Community College.  He doesn't even need a Master's degree to work in a community college, as this information verifies:
"Most commonly, adjunct professors need a master’s degree to teach higher-education classes. However, some community colleges or technical schools only require a bachelor’s degree, along with relevant experience. Teaching experience in the classroom is preferred".
"Adjuncts are often hired to teach a specific course that regular faculty may not have expertise in or courses that have great demand. These positions require great flexibility and provide the opportunity to give back to the community".

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by thetruthuntold on 05.06.18 23:13

Sorry didnt see the new evidence but in other context no new evidence ..conclusion the same ..and don't think think forum has given Horan any crediance or drummed up support ... he has given contradictory theories .. I did think Devil's advocate .. but nothing new and no evidence to support Maddie alive ..sorry my opnion but seems like utter ....and to use an old saying .. shot himself in foot ... I'm in my elder years 81.. so if not pc .. however brought newbies like me to site and indirectly more followers but hasn't attained his fame.. he maybe thought it would .. not Inspector Morse and yes I mean that wryly.. backfire .. more reading this forum and questioning than accepting kidnapped etc
thetruthuntold

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 05.06.18 23:15

Thomas Henry Horan
Education and Media Consultant
Greater St. Louis AreaHigher Education

Thomas Henry Horan is the author of several books of fiction and nonfiction, as well as poetry and journalism. An education and media consultant, Thomas delivers editing, illustration, marketing, production, and policy solutions to authors, publishers, recording artists, companies, and educators and institutions around the world. He has taught writing classes of all levels at several Saint Louis regional colleges, including UMSL, Lindenwood University-Belleville, and Saint Charles Community College, where he also serves on the President's Advisory Team. Thomas's work has appeared in diverse publications, including Crab Orchard Review, The Carolina Quarterly, Kerouac's Dog, and Midwestern Gothic, and his short story, "Ivy,"​ was awarded the James Jones Literary Society Prize for short fiction. His three-book nonfiction series The Great Zodiac Killer Hoax, published in 2015, is rapidly gaining a wide audience in the U.S. and Europe. Thomas can be seen and heard discussing his work on KTVI Fox TV 2, The Generation Why Podcast, True Crime Uncensored with Burl Barer, Darkness Radio, and other investigative journalism programs. He has survived cancer, Killer Bees, Reaganomics, The Blizzard of '78, The Macarena, The Great Recession, and fatherhood.

Lots more on this thread:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-henry-horan-70471347

Sounds impressive huh?

If anyone googles Professor Thomas Henry Horan they may well end up finding this thread... think

https://www.google.com/search?q=professor+tom+horan+madeleine+mccann&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b

Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum