The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Photographs Revisited - general

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Photographs Revisited - general

Post by MayMuse on 11.12.17 0:07

Is this definitely on the Paynes balcony in PDL?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topics merged.

Mod

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.02.18 17:29

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New photo's

Post by xsherrie on 18.04.18 23:03

Not sure if this is the right topic to post new found pictures but, I recently found new photos... In the back of the last photo, its Madeleine, Gerry, I am unsure who the girl in front is. Sadly it has a watermark on it btw.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topics merged.

Thank you for your contribution xsherrie.

These photographs have been uploaded on the forum in the past.  The provenance is questionable now as it was then, so is the reason why they were brought to CMOMM in the first place, without narrative.

Mod
xsherrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum