The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Mm11

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Mm11

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Regist10

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Empty Re: PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Post by Jill Havern 28.12.16 13:56

Another observation from Peter that I'll add to the chapter:

d)   The article clearly says “Little Madeleine McCann was snatched from her bed TWO WEEKS AGO . . .” [my emphasis]. which means that the article was published and placed on the Tabloid women’s magazine stands the same weekend that the Last Photo was released to AFP.  Is this pure coincidence or rather evidence of a Machiavellian strategy?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41706

Back to top Go down

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Empty Re: PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Post by Jill Havern 28.12.16 14:16

Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Verdi - PeterMac thanks you for your observation and has asked me to add this to the chapter:

ADDENDUM: A sharp eyed observer has spotted yet another clue that this entire thing is a mendacious invention. There is a brief mention of Gerry playing tennis, but there is no mention of Amelie and Sean. None at all. So where were they ?

Kate’s book claims she took them back to the Toddlers club, but where were they when Boyd and Kate were lying on the sun loungers for the hour ? Surely not in the unlocked apartment on their own !

thumbsup
I have a vague memory of David and Fiona taking the twins one afternoon but cannot find anything. Have I dreamt it?
Reply from Peter:

Kate says she took the twins back to their creche, so it can only have been over lunch - and frankly who would volunteer to feed two 2 yr olds in addition to their own brood . . .!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 28.12.16 14:21

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Verdi - PeterMac thanks you for your observation and has asked me to add this to the chapter:

ADDENDUM: A sharp eyed observer has spotted yet another clue that this entire thing is a mendacious invention. There is a brief mention of Gerry playing tennis, but there is no mention of Amelie and Sean. None at all. So where were they ?

Kate’s book claims she took them back to the Toddlers club, but where were they when Boyd and Kate were lying on the sun loungers for the hour ? Surely not in the unlocked apartment on their own !

thumbsup
I have a vague memory of David and Fiona taking the twins one afternoon but cannot find anything. Have I dreamt it?
Reply from Peter:

Kate says she took the twins back to their creche, so it can only have been over lunch - and frankly who would volunteer to feed two 2 yr olds in addition to their own brood . . .!
I have been trawling through their statements again, cor blimey I need a lie down, and no cannot find it but it still niggles so will continue to search.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.12.16 20:31

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Wednesday, 2 May 2007. Our last completely happy day. Our last, to date, as a family of five. If only it was possible to rewind.   Even for an hour.

Today it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we’d left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaring and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers.

Gerry and I picked up the children, had lunch in the apartment and then took them to the play area for an hour before walking them to their clubs. The tennis group lessons were rescheduled for the afternoon: Gerry’s group first, followed by mine. After that it was the usual routine: tea with the children, playtime, bathtime, milk, stories, kids’ bedtime, get ready, Tapas at 8.30pm
----------

Not much scope there for a blossoming friendship and child play!

David Payne twizzing Madeleine in the playground;  Boyd whizzing Madeleine down the water chute - is this 'izzing to be the new buzz suffix in place of an 'ism and an 'ist?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 08.01.17 14:48

Just finished another new chapter on Peter's e-book blog:

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-21-is-tennis-balls-photo-new.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.01.17 16:10

I've just put Peter's latest chapter on the blog:

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html

It's a very important read.

He analyses the Tennis Balls Photo in depth and concludes that:

1 neither Kate McCann nor Jane Tanner could have taken the Tennis Balls Photo

2 the story Kate McCann gives about the Tennis Balls Photo can be PROVED to be false, and

3 it may well not have been taken on Kate's Canon Powershot at all.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.18 0:23

It would appear there are still folk at large that labour under gross misunderstandings as to the intricacies of the mysterious disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  

CMoMM has been in existence now for well over eight years.  As time passes members come and members go, all in their way contributing to furthering the cause of justice for Madeleine McCann, a voiceless little girl who was so badly and sadly abandoned by her own parents.  A strong team of volunteers (members of CMoMM and close associates)  have dedicated weeks, months and years of their time researching and analyzing every aspect of this case to get where we are today.

One such person, an ex-British police Chief Superintendent by the name of Peter Macleod (known affectionately as PeterMac), has been at the forefront of this joint campaign in Madeleine's honour, thankfully without the expected fanfare this case attracts by opportunists and fantasists alike.

Time I think for PeterMac's strenuous efforts to be brought to the forefront again - just in case it's been missed, or even if it hasn't.  This is the original version as posted up by forum owner Jill Havern, with updates..

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Doesn't cost a penny, no hidden agenda or tricks, just facts pure and simple from the perspective of a retired police chief.  What more could you want or ask for?

Hats off  howdy !

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.04.18 6:38

Is he still working behind the scenes?

I hope so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.18 10:27

He certainly is Blue Bag!

Once a detective, always a detective! Especially when it's the case of the mysterious death of a child.

At the moment he's working on a new chapter for his e-book, but just recently he sent the 'Letter to Portugal' to the Portuguese Attorney General (update soon) and sent a media statement to all the UK media.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14979-letter-to-portugal-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-new-evidence-of-what-happened-to-her

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann? - Page 2 Media_10

It's all a bit quiet on the western front at the moment but that doesn't mean nothing is being done behind the scenes.

No siree.

---------

Update: Letter to Portugal https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t15097-portuguese-attorney-general-passes-mmrg-death-on-sunday-29-april-2007-evidence-to-pj-in-faro-for-action

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.18 10:38

New chapter coming soon, but for those who haven't yet read Peter's e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann', here's the link http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Update: New chapter http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-pool-photo-refuses-to-go-away.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top