The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: PeterMac: FREE e-book 'What really happened to Madeleine McCann?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Dec 28 2016, 13:56

Another observation from Peter that I'll add to the chapter:

d)   The article clearly says “Little Madeleine McCann was snatched from her bed TWO WEEKS AGO . . .” [my emphasis]. which means that the article was published and placed on the Tabloid women’s magazine stands the same weekend that the Last Photo was released to AFP.  Is this pure coincidence or rather evidence of a Machiavellian strategy?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Dec 28 2016, 14:16

Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Verdi - PeterMac thanks you for your observation and has asked me to add this to the chapter:

ADDENDUM: A sharp eyed observer has spotted yet another clue that this entire thing is a mendacious invention. There is a brief mention of Gerry playing tennis, but there is no mention of Amelie and Sean. None at all. So where were they ?

Kate’s book claims she took them back to the Toddlers club, but where were they when Boyd and Kate were lying on the sun loungers for the hour ? Surely not in the unlocked apartment on their own !

thumbsup
I have a vague memory of David and Fiona taking the twins one afternoon but cannot find anything. Have I dreamt it?
Reply from Peter:

Kate says she took the twins back to their creche, so it can only have been over lunch - and frankly who would volunteer to feed two 2 yr olds in addition to their own brood . . .!
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on Wed Dec 28 2016, 14:21

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Nina wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Verdi - PeterMac thanks you for your observation and has asked me to add this to the chapter:

ADDENDUM: A sharp eyed observer has spotted yet another clue that this entire thing is a mendacious invention. There is a brief mention of Gerry playing tennis, but there is no mention of Amelie and Sean. None at all. So where were they ?

Kate’s book claims she took them back to the Toddlers club, but where were they when Boyd and Kate were lying on the sun loungers for the hour ? Surely not in the unlocked apartment on their own !

thumbsup
I have a vague memory of David and Fiona taking the twins one afternoon but cannot find anything. Have I dreamt it?
Reply from Peter:

Kate says she took the twins back to their creche, so it can only have been over lunch - and frankly who would volunteer to feed two 2 yr olds in addition to their own brood . . .!
I have been trawling through their statements again, cor blimey I need a lie down, and no cannot find it but it still niggles so will continue to search.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on Wed Dec 28 2016, 20:31

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Wednesday, 2 May 2007. Our last completely happy day. Our last, to date, as a family of five. If only it was possible to rewind.   Even for an hour.

Today it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we’d left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaring and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers.

Gerry and I picked up the children, had lunch in the apartment and then took them to the play area for an hour before walking them to their clubs. The tennis group lessons were rescheduled for the afternoon: Gerry’s group first, followed by mine. After that it was the usual routine: tea with the children, playtime, bathtime, milk, stories, kids’ bedtime, get ready, Tapas at 8.30pm
----------

Not much scope there for a blossoming friendship and child play!

David Payne twizzing Madeleine in the playground;  Boyd whizzing Madeleine down the water chute - is this 'izzing to be the new buzz suffix in place of an 'ism and an 'ist?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sun Jan 08 2017, 14:48

Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Sat Jan 21 2017, 16:10

I've just put Peter's latest chapter on the blog:

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chapter-22-tennis-balls-photo.html

It's a very important read.

He analyses the Tennis Balls Photo in depth and concludes that:

1 neither Kate McCann nor Jane Tanner could have taken the Tennis Balls Photo

2 the story Kate McCann gives about the Tennis Balls Photo can be PROVED to be false, and

3 it may well not have been taken on Kate's Canon Powershot at all.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum