The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by ChippyM 20.02.17 19:27

MayMuse wrote:Thank you Chippym, think it may have been whooshed?

No sign of it being recorded or saved by anyone but people say they remember seeing it and a later report by 'Steve Kingston' saying the same thing.   The news reports linked to by GetEm would seem to support it was said though.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 20:21

BlueBag wrote:I normally ignore the twitter feed but I saw this.

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 CFr50p-WIAAwQhb
Don't know why but I never saw it before.

This is devastation.
Bumping this devastating photo of cuddle cat..........................sad

SaveSave

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.02.17 8:33

Katie Hopkins has more to say
Katie Hopkins@KTHopkins 54m54 minutes ago

Nothing in the McCann story reads well to the mum in me. I'm not buying

https://twitter.com/?lang=en-gb
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 21.02.17 9:07

Hi Help please 

My twitter account has been blocked I think, has anyone else had this? I have made many posts and retweets, I checked from another account and not ONE of my tweets shows up!

has this happened before to anyone?
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.02.17 9:33

Yvie Han wrote:Hi Help please 

My twitter account has been blocked I think, has anyone else had this? I have made many posts and retweets, I checked from another account and not ONE of my tweets shows up!

has this happened before to anyone?

No, although I've been blocked by 'Missing People' for some reason.

But every day I get several alerts by someone trying to get into my twitter account.

And my facebewk account was also compromised a while ago.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 19:20

Over on the forum twitter feed
The Arrow_7 @TheArrow_7
[ltr]Why can we ask questions of and to President Donald Trump but no one on earth will ask questions of or to Kate & Gerry #mccann??[/ltr]
2m
EXACTLY WHY NOT?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.02.17 19:40

MayMuse wrote:Over on the forum twitter feed
The Arrow_7 @TheArrow_7

[ltr]Why can we ask questions of and to President Donald Trump but no one on earth will ask questions of or to Kate & Gerry #mccann??[/ltr]

2m
EXACTLY WHY NOT?

Because he's only the President, the most powerful man in the world, and the McCanns are special?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 22.02.17 19:42

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
The Arrow_7 @TheArrow_7

2m
EXACTLY WHY NOT?

Because he's only the President, the most powerful man in the world, and the McCanns are special?
How special is anyones guess, I guess!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 25.02.17 14:13

OVER ON TWITTER Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Holida10

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 25.02.17 14:39

MayMuse wrote:OVER ON TWITTER Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Holida10

Not the greatest of holidays all things considered.
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 25.02.17 14:43

MayMuse wrote:B
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
The Arrow_7 @TheArrow_7

2m
EXACTLY WHY NOT?

How special is anyones guess, I guess!
The BBC is plugging a none too flattering documentary about the House of Lords. Showing their Lordships in pigs at the trough mode is OK, but anything critical about the Mccanns is not allowed. Strange.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.02.17 15:41

hogwash wrote:
MayMuse wrote:OVER ON TWITTER Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 11 Holida10

Not the greatest of holidays all things considered.
Am I right in saying that Monday's activities has always been vague according to all of their statements?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 27.02.17 20:02

Michael Walker‏ 
[ltr]@walkercan1000[/ltr]

[ltr]@Im_halez Gaspar irrelevant. 2 professional doctors discussing breastfeeding. #mccann[/ltr]

[ltr]Breastfeeding? In response to the "Gaspar statement" [/ltr]

[ltr]big grin spit coffee hysterical [/ltr]

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 27.02.17 21:48

Any excuse will do, the breast feeding aspect is possibly Walker's worse explanation for anything in the files.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Yvie Han 27.02.17 21:59

OMG that is UNREAL ....  funnyshit
Yvie Han
Yvie Han

Activity : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 27.02.17 23:07

Keitei wrote:Any excuse will do, the breast feeding aspect is possibly Walker's worse explanation for anything in the files.
Who is this Walker person? He is beyond ridiculous.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.02.17 23:17

Yes, who is this Walker person.  Is he just a supporter or a family friend/relative?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 27.02.17 23:29

Most believe he/she is a paid shill. Spends 24/7 patrolling #mccann Deflects from the truth, lies, insults, insists there was an abduction, disses the dogs evidence. Most have it blocked, he/she is a repetitive bore who works from a script.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 27.02.17 23:46

It used to do the same on YouTube favourite comments included 

"YouTube bum troll " 

"Go troll an anorexic teenager " 

"All children are left alone sometimes ALL " 

"Show me where the McCanns said the shutters were jemmied "

Waste of time !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.02.17 0:03

Keitei wrote:Any excuse will do, the breast feeding aspect is possibly Walker's worse explanation for anything in the files.
I've seen this said before - I think it's a common response to the Gaspar statements by the McCann support network.  All few of them, they move among us.

Absurd nonsense.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 28.02.17 3:27

Jane Byfield props up a fair bit too. Studying some of her messages, she occasionally uses one of the parents first names when referring to, or defending the mother's actions, and then ducks back into distant observer mode at other times. Have a read of some of her posts. kind of spooky. Maybe she and Michael are cohabiting.

Activity : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 28.02.17 8:44

Keitei wrote:Most believe he/she is a paid shill. Spends 24/7 patrolling #mccann  Deflects from the truth, lies, insults, insists there was an abduction, disses the dogs evidence. Most have it blocked, he/she is a repetitive bore who works from a script.
If this chap is being paid, they should ask for their money back. I can't imagine anyone taking him seriously.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermer 02.03.17 4:33

New to this forum...saw something connecting Gerry McCann to The NCMEC and wondered if anyone has brought up The Honeybee. She has been investigating the Podestas and made this connection to a Brian Podesta working there and since has had her Twitter account deleted...she and others are being heavily censored. 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4TjAplXjU

----------------------

A Mod answersThank you for bringing 'The Honeybee's video to the attention of forum members and guests. As far as we know, this is the fist time she has been mentioned here on CMOMM.

There are some members of the forum who are keenly interested in Pizzagate, the Podestas and, for that matter, NCMEC and its boss, Ernie Allen.

One thing that interests us very much here is that Gerry McCann spent several days in July 2007 in Washington D.C. at the invitation of Ernie Allen.

One of our members, Tony Bennett, brought up some interesting links in this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13288-a-connection-between-the-podesta-emails-and-the-mccanns-well-actually-just-maybe-there-is-podestarichard-bransonjeffrey-epsteinernie-allengerry-McCann

We think that might be a good thread in which to continue this discussion. Also look out for other threads here on Richard Branson and Missing People.

The claims that the Maddie suspect e-fits are the Podesta brothers and/or that the Podestas were staying with the paedeophile Sir Clement Freud in Praia da Luz at the time Maddie was abducted are FALSE and may safely be ignored however  

- Mod
Mermer
Mermer

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.03.17 19:02

How researchers tried to understand one of Twitter’s oldest trolling groups

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/03/02/how-researchers-tried-to-understand-one-of-twitters-oldest-trolling-groups/?postshare=6431488478372073&tid=ss_tw-bottom&utm_term=.4d759f91c0ef

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.03.17 19:41

MayMuse wrote:

How researchers tried to understand one of Twitter’s oldest trolling groups

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/03/02/how-researchers-tried-to-understand-one-of-twitters-oldest-trolling-groups/?postshare=6431488478372073&tid=ss_tw-bottom&utm_term=.4d759f91c0ef

This news, posted by MayMuse (thank you) is scarcely believable.

The utterly flawed research report that we discussed recently on another thread I started a couple of weeks back, here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13598-three-university-forensic-psychologists-say-anti-mccann-trolls-cannot-be-cured

...has not only been published in one of the world's leading scientific journals, Nature (see that thread), but has now been published in one of the world's leading broadsheet newspapers, the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2017/03/02/how-researchers-tried-to-understand-one-of-twitters-oldest-trolling-groups/?postshare=6431488478372073&tid=ss_tw-bottom&utm_term=.b5e2db15429b

Not only that, but the Washington Post has given the whole story a still more sinister twist by referring to 'anti-McCann internet trolls' as "One of Twiter's Oldest Trolling Groups".

I don't know what other members and guests think about this, but it seems clear to me at least that the average Washington Post reader (and there are millions of them), will make these simple links:

Maddie was abducted >> very nasty people doubt the story >> and for 10 years have been abusing the McCanns on Twitter >> these people who doubt the McCanns are so psychologically disturbed that they are beyond cure.

This tiny, flawed research project at the University of Huddersfield is now being used worldwide  to promote the abduction narrative and at the same time brand all doubters as 'nasty, disturbed trolls'. 

I hope that others here will share my outrage at this development, and can also see the sinister significance of it, and, if so, please continue the discussion not here, but on this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13598-three-university-forensic-psychologists-say-anti-mccann-trolls-cannot-be-cured

Thank you

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top