The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Verdi 18.05.17 0:16

Where does this kikoratton get the information from?  It would be helpful for a start if a link to the PJ files to confirm that the same Renault Scenic as hired by the McCanns, was 'out of service' for four weeks at some unspecified period?  Let's face it, 'out of service' could mean anything.

There is nothing unusual about a rental car being off the road for any length of time - more so out of season so to speak.  Car hire companies usually have a fleet of cars, varying in capacity and maker, to accord with client demand, they are not all necessarily on hire at the same time - indeed it's most unlikely.

When a hire car is returned to the company the mileage is recorded at that time.  When a hire car is re-hired the mileage specified on the hire contract will accord with the time and date of the re-hire.  Normal administration - nothing sinister.

I'd be a lot happier if kikoratton could be more precise - out of a few misleading words do mighty myths grow.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Phoebe 18.05.17 1:13

I'm confused about the point kikoratton is making. Is he suggesting that someone from the Budget helped the McCanns between April 29th and May 3rd by lending them the car on the QT and that the P.J. have this information? If so, what does the previous "off the road period" have to do with anything? No one could have forseen that something was going to happen to Madeleine back on April 13th which was the last day possible for the Lowes to have returned it. If the car was off the road  afterward for 16 days in April why is this relevant? Maybe the mileage was unchanged because it had not been re-hired between the Lowes and Wright & Brown. Kikoratton seems to be saying that the car was used while out of action and then "clocked" but that would involve someone from Budget who would surely have been investigated by now. Why would the P.J. hide this for ten years? I have not heard previously of the withheld file he mentions.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.05.17 6:49

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Gamble10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.05.17 6:58

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Spud11

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.05.17 11:27

Phoebe wrote:I'm confused about the point kikoratton is making. Is he suggesting that someone from the Budget helped the McCanns between April 29th and May 3rd by lending them the car on the QT and that the P.J. have this information?
It would appear so wouldn't it?  What makes the whole scenario even more risible (if that's possible), to follow the trail, the McCanns then hired the exact same car at the end of May 2007 ???
dontgetit
I think kikoratton's lost the plot.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.05.17 11:37

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Gamble10
Summers and Swann - isn't that a low budget Dublin based department store with a bargain basement for second hand books
rotfl?

Social media is a killer for the likes of Jim Gamble who can't keep their counsel - they just sink deeper and deeper into the mire. Don't they ever think, or even realise, that their words are indelibly printed for eternity?  Even the McCanns have the savvy to always get someone else to do their dirty work, so their words can never come back and bite them on the bum.

How very naive - every prosecution lawyers dream!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.05.17 12:19

Don't laugh Verdi bignono  Jim Gamble was a Deputy Chief Constable with a QPM dontcha know and clearly rates Winters and Goose.
(QPM = quaque post meridiem - which means take your medication every afternoon and evening, preferably before you go on twitter) titter

Talking about Gamble being indelibly printed on twitter  big grin http://gasparstatements.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/a-risky-gamble.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 18.05.17 12:42

Oooops - awkward!  Spiraling out of control methinks - this is what happens when a witless quack comes into contact with an international incident of criminal proportions.

Twitter nah, not in his world - perhaps he could establish his very own domain, howz about Quacker or Honker?

NB:  I'm liking 'Winters and Goose' exalt ripe for the stuffing!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.05.17 13:27

Verdi wrote:Oooops - awkward!  Spiraling out of control methinks - this is what happens when a witless quack comes into contact with an international incident of criminal proportions.

Twitter nah, not in his world - perhaps he could establish his very own domain, howz about Quacker or Honker?

NB:  I'm liking 'Winters and Goose' exalt ripe for the stuffing!
We had goose for Christmas dinner last year. Very disappointing it was. Despite it's size and cost there was little meat, even for only the two of us.
As my dear Grandma used to say 'all fur coat and no knickers'.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.17 8:42

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Gurney10

Very glad to see PeterMac isn't on Gurney's list of "no importance & no interest".
Even though she often pops up in various places on the internet to tell me his e-book is bad and wrong. winkwink
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.17 21:56

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Pry_mi10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.17 21:57

Fame at last! titter
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.17 22:01

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Pry_mi10
I can just imagine her doing a stint as Admin. Mr

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.17 22:16

She's not too popular is she?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.17 22:21

Get'emGonçalo wrote:She's not too popular is she?
No and if she is brought to power then I fear for thousands of men women and children.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 20.05.17 23:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Pry_mi10

big grin With Jim Gamble & Michael wright heading the control team. "We control what comes out on the internet"

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.05.17 5:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Gurney10

Very glad to see PeterMac isn't on Gurney's list of "no importance & no interest".
Even though she often pops up in various places on the internet to tell me his e-book is bad and wrong. winkwink

From Peter:

fascinating - that so far the usual suspects have tweeted and blogged that it is Bad and Wrong, 
BUT 
No one has yet explained why, nor shown evidence of mistake, mis-interpretation, mis-understanding, or simple error . . .
And I am SURE there are some - that is the nature of propounding (or even 'purporting') a thesis

The document, such as it is, starts with what the main players said - as reported - and then compares this to the official files
It is open to destructive criticism.   As are all theses.
P

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 21.05.17 11:52

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Gurney10

Is Pamela Gurney an alias of Michael Walker, of YouTube "fame".  I'm sure many of you have seen "his" comments on various YT videos.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.05.17 14:21

Why is Lee Rainbow anti-mccann?  

I do not recognise the term anti-mccann - totally of no importance and no interest.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Empty Two Tweets from Sonia Poulton today

Post by Tony Bennett 23.05.17 21:20

The two tweets below are from Sonia Poulton today.

Poulton is of interest to CMOMM members for a number of reasons, including:

1. Shortly after Richard Hall published the first of his five documentary films about Madeleine McCann, back in 2014, Poulton said she was going to make a documentary about Madeleine McCann, which she titled: 'The untold story of Madeleine McCann'. She said it would 'shock' us all. She went on to make a teaser trailer for her documentary in which she strode up to the door of the Mcanns in Rothley, flimed by two photographers. Three years later, Poulton's documentary has never been shown, and she has given her followers a long series of lame excuses for the delay

2. While a presenter on David Icke's ill-fated 'People's TV' channel, she interviewed three people who brought her viewers nothing but confusion about the Madeleine McCann case: Michael Shrimpton, Stephen D. Birch and Rosalinda Hutton ('Cristobell'). During these three half-hour shows, no hard facts about the case were discussed, and many false statements were made about what might have happened to Madeleine

3. Despite CMOMM being far and away the most-read Madeleine McCann forum in the world, and a track record for investigation and analysis second to none, she and a few acolytes around her (like Ben Thompson, James Haydon and Anne Kristine Westwood) have frequently attacked CMOMM and refer to us as 'the cesspit'.

We have, therefore, very strong reasons for questioning the motives for Poulton getting involved in the McCann case. She has  never discussed the facts of the case and has basically given the public misinformation about the case, not information.

Why was she tweeting today?

For some three years or so, Poulton and a professed child sexual abuse victim, Esther Baker, have been involved in a pointless, acrimonious, even bitter internet war on Twitter, first with someone called Darren Laverty, another child sexual abuse victim who was in care at the notorious Bryn Estyn Children's Home, and latterly with Simon Just. These four people constantly abused each other on Twitter and things escalated.

Over a year ago, Poulton went to the Met Police and asked them to bring a case against Laverty. Esther Baker joined her and furthermore, later reported Just to the police.

Ben Thompson, a close friend of Poulton, made a number of jubilant tweets on 19 August last year, basically saying: "At last, Darren Laverty has been charged!" The charge was 'Misuse of the Internet/Malicious Communications'.

To cut a long story short, the case was listed for a Five-day hearing at Kingston-upon-Thames Crown Court, starting on 19 June.

However, Laverty's solicitor received written proof from a number of sources of what might be termed 'trolling' behavior by both Poulton and Baker. It was all but inevitable that a jury would decide it was "six of one, and half a dozen of the other'.

Accordingly, the CPS took the wise decision today to drop all the charges against Laverty.

Against that background, here are Poulton's two tweets today:

Sonia Poulton - 1st Tweet 

FOR THE RECORD: for four years I have been stalked. I have been threatened with murder, accused of being a paedophile, my employers have been contacted and told I was responsible for the murder of child abuse survivors. Screenshots of my home were put on social media as the gang encouraged people to come and finish me off. I have a panic alarm in my home and a personal alarm. 400 pages of evidence resulted in the CPS charging a man last year with a crown court date set for June 19.

Today it is all over Twitter that the charges have been dropped and yet the CPS have not informed me of this. The Metropolitan Police made it clear to me that something had taken place behind the scenes.

Another woman [Esther Baker], also the victim of this man, has also been let down. We are dealing with connected people with serious sex attacks in their history and influential links.

I, and this other woman, have been thrown to the wolves. More information will be revealed. I have to make this statement because people are already spreading serious lies about this case and this is my protection.

Sonia Poulton - 2nd Tweet 

A senior Met cop has just hand delivered the CPS decision. It was not sent to me. It got 'lost in the system' somehow. It's a royal mess and the people involved know it. The CPS letter is a nonsense. It appears to be talking about another case altogether. All of my evidence appears to have gone missing. Which is why it's super important to keep copies of copies, eh? My evidence is going to come back and bite someone hard. They are literally telling me BS. I have laughed all the way through it, it's so transparent. I truly believe this is the Universe saying 'listen kid, you report on other injustices, now we are going to show you what people are experiencing so you can be in no doubt that you are dealing with a system that is not in place for victims'. Truly, it's a blessing.

ETA: The story of how the case against Darren Laverty, which was triggered by statements made to the Met Police by Sonia Poulton and claimed child sexual abuse victim Esther Baker, was suddenly dropped today by the CPS (4 weeks ahead of a 5-day Crown Court trial), is also covered here:

http://barthsnotes.com/2017/05/23/police-drop-stalking-complaints-made-by-vip-sex-abuse-complainant-and-journalist/

ALSO REPORTED HERE:

On 'The Needle Blog' today:

-------------------------

Spurious Allegations Made By Esther Baker And Sonia Poulton Are Dropped

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Untitled
Sonia Poulton and Esther Baker

On the off chance that former Exaro News editor in chief, Mark Watts. doesn’t report this development – good news today as we learn that the spurious criminal allegations of stalking against blogger and former North Wales child abuse victim, Darren Laverty and blogger Simon Just made by wannabe celebrity germalist and internet troll, Sonia Poulton and, Exaro witness and serial vexatious complainant, Esther Baker, have been dropped by the Metropolitan Police.

I can reveal that it is highly likely that the CPS will now inform the former Member of Parliament that Esther Baker accused of sexually abusing her as a child, that there is no case against him – as will others that Esther Baker has made allegations against. This begs the question, was pressure put on the CPS by the officer in charge of the Met investigation into Darren Laverty and Simon Just, who I will not name at this time as she may now come under investigation by the IPCC, not to make public the CPS’s conclusion with regards the former MP who was investigated by Staffordshire Police? This may sound far fetched but I will remind readers that the CPS were asked to make a decision on this politician over a year ago. I can also reveal that the officer in charge of the Met investigation contacted Greater Manchester Police and attempted to persuade them to drop a case made against Esther Baker following a complaint by a head of a charity and so it doesn’t sound too far fetched to venture the possibility that the CPS decision regarding the former member of Parliament had been delayed because it would undermine the credibility of Ms Baker.

I can also reveal that as many had suspected from the start, shameless attention seeker and professional victim, Sonia Poulton, had already been in touch with broadcast media outlets, including the BBC, about her ‘story’ of being a victim of stalking. Ladies and Gentlemen, anyone who has followed Ms Poulton’s online activity of bullying, intimidation, and trolling over the last 5 years would have known that this was likely one of Ms Poulton’s primary motivations – to play the victim and relaunch her haggard media career.

Esther Baker and Sonia Poulton are linked by their close friends Graham Wilmer and convicted troll James Royden Jones which brings me to another very interesting piece of information which has arisen as a consequence of this woeful saga. It would appear that from very early on, soon after the Jimmy Savile revelations, James Royden Jones who set up his Outlaw blog in November 2012, was supplying ‘intelligence’ information regarding victims of North Wales child abuse to North Wales Police – the police force that would see one of their most senior former police officers, retired Superintendent Gordon Anglesea convicted of the sexual abuse of minors in 2016.

James Royden Jones of North Wales [friend of Sonia Poulton, attended Brenda Leyland inquest along with Anne-Kristine Westwood] who appeared on Channel 4 news falsely claiming to have been a resident of the notorious Bryn Estyn children’s home and to have erroneously witnessed, now deceased MP, Sir Peter Morrison, visiting the home, and who has spent the last 5 years stalking and hacking victims of North Wales child abuse and campaigners, and has a criminal conviction for this stalking, was all the time providing ‘intelligence’ information on the very same victims and campaigners to the very police force at the centre of the appalling abuse allegations. To this end, and despite not being a witness to North Wales abuse, Mr Jones even became a witness to the independent investigation run by Operation Pallial.

In my own view, it is high time that the IPCC look into the activity of North Wales police with regards to Mr Jones and also take a good hard look at the officer in charge of the Met investigation into Mr Laverty and Mr Just.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.05.17 14:40

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 17 Tm10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.06.17 21:40

This was posted on McCann Twitter hashtag, a few minutes ago:

Carla Spade @CarlaSpade
@zampos Maddie #McCann was seen by Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo, the Millenium receptionist, on morning of 3rd May. FO with your nonsense.

Yet, according to Gerry McCann's PJ statement, GM said this:

As regards routines, he says that on Sunday they had breakfast between 07.30 and 08.30 at the OC Bar at a few metres distance from the apartment. During the following days, because of the fact that the bar was quite far away, they began to buy food at a supermarket situated in the same street as the apartment, he cannot remember the name of the supermarket and they would have breakfast in the apartment. After breakfast the children would stay in the resort crèche, called the Kid Club

It's always been accepted, that after Sunday, the McCanns took breakfast in their own apartment. 

MILLENNIUM PUBLIC RELATIONS

277 to 278 Witness statement of Cecilia Paula da Firmino do Carmo 2007.05.06

02-Processos Volume II Pages 277-278

TRANSLATION BY INES

She says that her job is to receive guests at the entrance to the Millenium restaurant and check whether they have to pay for breakfast or whether this is included in their package. She works from 07.00 to 12.00 from Tuesdays to Saturdays. She says that she only attends to guests at breakfast time except on Wednesdays when there is Barbecue Night at the restaurant and when she welcomes guests for dinner, working from 18.00 to 22.00.

So who is lying? Cecilia P da Firmino says she  “only works from …. Tuesdays to Saturdays”.  The only time that the McCanns had breakfast, according to their statements, was on Sunday, but Cecilia didn't work on Sundays. After that the McCanns ate breakfast in their apartment.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.06.17 22:45

sallypelt wrote:This was posted on McCann Twitter hashtag, a few minutes ago:

Carla Spade @CarlaSpade
@zampos Maddie #McCann was seen by Cecilia Paula Dias Firmino do Carmo, the Millenium receptionist, on morning of 3rd May. FO with your nonsense.

Yet, according to Gerry McCann's PJ statement, GM said this:

As regards routines, he says that on Sunday they had breakfast between 07.30 and 08.30 at the OC Bar at a few metres distance from the apartment. During the following days, because of the fact that the bar was quite far away, they began to buy food at a supermarket situated in the same street as the apartment, he cannot remember the name of the supermarket and they would have breakfast in the apartment. After breakfast the children would stay in the resort crèche, called the Kid Club

It's always been accepted, that after Sunday, the McCanns took breakfast in their own apartment. 

MILLENNIUM PUBLIC RELATIONS

277 to 278 Witness statement of Cecilia Paula da Firmino do Carmo 2007.05.06

02-Processos Volume II Pages 277-278

TRANSLATION BY INES

She says that her job is to receive guests at the entrance to the Millenium restaurant and check whether they have to pay for breakfast or whether this is included in their package. She works from 07.00 to 12.00 from Tuesdays to Saturdays. She says that she only attends to guests at breakfast time except on Wednesdays when there is Barbecue Night at the restaurant and when she welcomes guests for dinner, working from 18.00 to 22.00.

So who is lying? Cecilia P da Firmino says she  “only works from …. Tuesdays to Saturdays”.  The only time that the McCanns had breakfast, according to their statements, was on Sunday, but Cecilia didn't work on Sundays. After that the McCanns ate breakfast in their apartment.
In the light of tweets like those of Carla Spade, a Twitter poster called 'McCannScamExposed' is running a poll with the following questions and options:

Was Madeleine gone... 

Before 3rd May?

OR 

On the night of the 3rd?

If you want to vote in the poll, you should be able to do so by going to this Twitter account:

@McCannScamexposed https://twitter.com/mccannscamexpos

We may run a similar poll here

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 02.06.17 23:51

N.M‏ @AdirenM  2m2 minutes ago

Replying to @zampos @TeddyShepherd and

Mr. Bennett, with all due respect, people saw Madeleine until May 3rd. The fact that the files don't reflect it means nothing. #McCann

Edit

N.M‏ @AdirenM 2m2 minutes ago

The files that were "offered" to the Media only contained the main incidences to justify why the case was shelved. #McCann
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.06.17 0:14

N.M‏ @AdirenM 2m2 minutes ago

The files that were "offered" to the Media only contained the main incidences to justify why the case was shelved. #McCann
----------

Oh yes of course, I'm always very impressed by inside information.  I wonder what the sauce of this revelation is - the gravy train?

If you've got access to confidential information, put up or shut up!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top