The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Joss on 15.07.15 9:19

This comment from Joana Morais blogspot, interesting:

(Quote)

Anonymous said...   1
Look closely at the photo of made-up Madeleine with a picture editing program.
Magnify it to 400%
a- The girl on the photo has no eyelashes. Colour has been digitally added on top, hiding them. Compare with another pic of Madeleine, she has noticeable eyelashes, which have now disappeared.
b- No trace of coloboma
c- Two obvious brush tool traces above the eye on the right of the pic.
d- pixels of the face (very smooth) do not match pixels outside the face.
e- compare eyebrows on the pic with eyebrows on another photo of Madeleine. They don't match.
There are other mismatches.

The picture is an obvious and not very good photoshop type job.
Why would they do this?


It looks to me from the photo posted that part of her ear is missing too.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.07.15 9:20

@sammi1967 wrote:No idea Tony. If it's photoshopped as it looks to be....then yes it opens up many more questions I guess. It's just how I see it and of course I could be completely wrong. Some have seen it as a death look which I personally don't. Incidentally its the colour of the eyeshadow that gets me too...it's a very 70's shade of blue...not a KM colour at all. Although it could be part of a set I suppose.
An adult took that photograph

An adult placed the flower in Madeleine's hair

An adult put the gold necklace bead around Madeleine's neck

An adult either applied the eyeshadow to Madeleine's face, or photoshopped it in

An adult thought about whether to release this photograph to the public

An adult decided to release it in a corny 2-minute film, knowing that...

* it portrayed an unhappy-looking Madeieine, and
* it would generate comment and controversy

An adult (Dr Kate McCann) came up with the unconvincing tale that it was 'just Madeleine playing about with Mummy's make-up box'

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14977
Reputation : 3029
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by sammi1967 on 15.07.15 9:35

Yes I agree with all that. It's possible she put the necklace on herself but that's neither here nor there. When I said no idea I meant in the sense as to why. It's an awful photo and as you say stirred up a lot of controversy and I can't understand for one moment why such a photo would have been chosen whether it be edited or genuine.

sammi1967

Posts : 32
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by tigger on 15.07.15 13:06

To add to Sally Eveleigh: This is from the Vanity Fair interview of September 2007:  Judie Bachrach took the trouble to go to Portugal for background - the interview was published in January 2008 so her visit may have been after she interviewed Gerry McCann. 
Quote:
It is part of the odd dynamic of this story that when I phone Sally Eveleigh, Murat’s cousin, who also lives in Praia da Luz, her first remark is that she cannot utter a syllable about Murat without the O.K. of her British press agent, the famously rambunctious Max Clifford. And when his blessing is secured, her second is: “Wonderful, darling, see you shortly. Robert can’t talk to you, because he’s an arguido. But we’ll have a bit of a party, won’t we?” 

When I arrive at her massive house, lined with rosy tile and Moroccan rugs, Sally greets me in floor-length blue voile trimmed with pretty stones. And the party includes Murat: five feet 10 inches, dark-haired, wearing beige trousers, serving us tea, wine, and cigarettes. 

“All I can say,” says Murat, “is that I am innocent. There is no way I was at the resort that night. Full stop. I was in my mother’s kitchen until one a.m. Yes, we are a kitchen kind of family. I spent the night at the house.” As an arguido he cannot reveal more. But he does drive me around and point out the major landmarks of the case. “That’s the apartment from which Madeleine vanished,” he says. “That’s my mother’s villa.” The police ransacked the place four months ago and came up with nothing. 
Unquote


@ skyrocket - it's not necessarily a man's t-shirt behind Maddie in the make-up photo. But the top left of her head seems to be held by a hand of which we can see the fingertips. It could of course also be a hairclip but add the t-shirt, the difficult pose and a hand (quite possibly) holding her head in position, it makes sense to me. 


Even the Daily Telegraph ran an article criticising the McCanns for publishing 'that photo'.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 15.07.15 13:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sammi1967 wrote:Yes I suppose it would make it look more sinister. I hadn't really thought about it like that. Just saying how I see the photograph from seeing results of my daughter playing around on photo editing with pictures of herself. I can't say I really thought much about the flower and the beads. That's fairly typical to me of little girls and dressing up. It's the eyeshadow that looks all wrong
But something else is very wrong about this photo, isn't it?

According to she-who-must-be-believed, this was a happy young 3-year-old playing with Mummy's make-up box.

A happy, playful, joyful time, if she-who-must-be-believed is right.

So where are the happy photos of this joyful event?

The only photo we are shown - and we are presented with it by Madeleine's godfather Jon Corner - is of Madeleine looking as miserable as sin.

Who took this photo?

Who photoshopped in the blue eyeshadow (if that is indeed what occurred)?

Were any 'happier' photos taken?

What was Madeleine actually feeling when this photo was taken?

And who decided to put it in Jon Corner's little film, and why?



ETA:

1. I had a look back at the thread here which first discussed this controversial photo: '60 Reasons why the McCanns should never have published that photo'
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1912-60-reasons-why-the-mccanns-should-never-have-published-that-photo

2. On that thread I noted that 'littlepixie' was 4 years ahead of me with her observations on that photo, quote from her post of 25 January 2011: 

"We may have photos of our children dressing up but the expression on their face is one of joy and laughter unlike the photo of Maddie".

3. I think this photo of Madeleine was also included in Jon Corner's little film, wasn't it? >>>

Jon Corner's peculiar little film obscured by raining words, still on YouTube, still watched and still unmissable..

Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal (Official Video)








____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by worriedmum on 15.07.15 13:21

If you rotate the image 180 degrees it is somehow simpler to see things which don't look quite right. If you look at Madeleine's neck, there are two distinct colours, a sort of wavy line about halfway which does not quite match. As well as this there is an area to one side which looks bluish and has a dark area in the middle of it.  Also bluish traces on the cheeks.
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1871
Reputation : 461
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Claire25 on 15.07.15 13:49

The blue round her right eye almost looks like bruising.  Maybe the powder blue was added to disguise it and that's why such a strange powder blue was used? Don't recall any pics of KM with eyeshadow let alone colours like that so can't imagine her packing something from the depths of an old make up box to take abroad.

Claire25

Posts : 134
Reputation : 77
Join date : 2014-05-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Rabbitte on 15.07.15 14:26

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sammi1967 wrote:Yes I suppose it would make it look more sinister. I hadn't really thought about it like that. Just saying how I see the photograph from seeing results of my daughter playing around on photo editing with pictures of herself. I can't say I really thought much about the flower and the beads. That's fairly typical to me of little girls and dressing up. It's the eyeshadow that looks all wrong
But something else is very wrong about this photo, isn't it?

According to she-who-must-be-believed, this was a happy young 3-year-old playing with Mummy's make-up box.

A happy, playful, joyful time, if she-who-must-be-believed is right.

So where are the happy photos of this joyful event?

The only photo we are shown - and we are presented with it by Madeleine's godfather Jon Corner - is of Madeleine looking as miserable as sin.

Who took this photo?

Who photoshopped in the blue eyeshadow (if that is indeed what occurred)?

Were any 'happier' photos taken?

What was Madeleine actually feeling when this photo was taken?

And who decided to put it in Jon Corner's little film, and why?



ETA:

1. I had a look back at the thread here which first discussed this controversial photo: '60 Reasons why the McCanns should never have published that photo'
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1912-60-reasons-why-the-mccanns-should-never-have-published-that-photo

2. On that thread I noted that 'littlepixie' was 4 years ahead of me with her observations on that photo, quote from her post of 25 January 2011: 

"We may have photos of our children dressing up but the expression on their face is one of joy and laughter unlike the photo of Maddie".

3. I think this photo of Madeleine was also included in Jon Corner's little film, wasn't it? >>>

Jon Corner's peculiar little film obscured by raining words, still on YouTube, still watched and still unmissable..

Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal (Official Video)







May I add that not only are there no signs of happiness or joy in that photo when she was supposedly 'playing' with Mummy's make up, but it struck me when comparing the above photos at close quarters that Maddie's face is devoid of any expression whatsoever in that particular pic. Even the top one, although not smiling has 'expression' in it and in her eyes. There is just nothing radiating from her in the eyeshadow pic. 

It is a chilling photograph of a child.

Rabbitte

Posts : 20
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2015-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 15.07.15 14:38

Thanks again for everyone's input on this.

@Tigger - you see again, on the Vanity Fair interview, Sally Eveleigh being described as Murat's cousin. Why is there such confusion with this? If she is RM's cousin, then is she running Salslito with her father, Ralph? You'd think she would have clarified any confusion - she's been interviewed on a number of occasions. Can't think why the Eveleighs/Murats would mislead over this - another small mystery.

Most of the images Jon Corner used in the May 2010 Appeal are odd choices. MBM either looks uncomfortable as in the snow white sequence (she almost has a look of what on an adult I would class as strong disliking/contempt for the person behind the lens); or she looks inappropriately posed for her age. Don't like his verbal desription of her either (was this in this video or elsewhere?). Likewise with DP's rambling ode to MBM.

I think I've said on here before, if an image or language are uncomfortable to see/hear, alarm bells should be ringing. One off/isolated incidents can be regarded as errors of judgement whereas repeated incidents or patterns of behaviour (as in types of photographs taken/used or comments made) are strongly indicative of inappropriate attitudes towards children.
We can't assume that just because these images were released mainstream that they can't be questionable i.e. in that no right minded person would release incriminating photos. I worked with a paedophile - he would openly flaunt his inappropriate behaviour. He was arrogant; a practised liar; and charismatic enough to gain management support when required. He is now in prison for 6 years.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by aquila on 15.07.15 14:59

I find all of these photographs inappropriate, disturbing and tear jerking. Without wishing to turn this into a photo thread I also find the differing lengths of Madeleine's hair a complete mystery. Just taking the photo below where her head is jammed up against a skirting board (this is a UK home imo and who in their right mind would want to release a photo of their missing child with her head jammed against a skirting board is beyond me) and taking into account the angle of her head where the rest of her hair is falling backwards, how long do you think her hair is to cascade beneath her shrugged shoulder blade?

Madeleine's hair goes from long to short bob from straggly/whispy to thick and blunt cut across a variety of photos. This particular photo I find distressing as much as the eye make-up photo.


avatar
aquila

Posts : 8888
Reputation : 1799
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 15.07.15 16:32

Yes the thread is getting a bit cluttered but if I can just add - in addition to the hair phenomena I have always been struck by her eyes (and surrounds) that appear to differ from one photograph to the next.  I don't think this has any connection with age development, that one would expect to occur naturally, as the comparisons are only within an age difference of approx. 18 - 36 months.  This one in particular, she looks almost sureal..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Joss on 15.07.15 18:16

@Verdi wrote:Yes the thread is getting a bit cluttered but if I can just add - in addition to the hair phenomena I have always been struck by her eyes (and surrounds) that appear to differ from one photograph to the next.  I don't think this has any connection with age development, that one would expect to occur naturally, as the comparisons are only within an age difference of approx. 18 - 36 months.  This one in particular, she looks almost sureal..

I agree Verdi, i have noticed how different her eyes appear in varying photos of Madeleine, and in some of them she has some serious bags under her eyes which i find very unusual in a child of her age, and can see that in the photo you have posted. Could be tiredness i suppose, or some hereditary condition?

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 16.07.15 0:14

@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Yes the thread is getting a bit cluttered but if I can just add - in addition to the hair phenomena I have always been struck by her eyes (and surrounds) that appear to differ from one photograph to the next.  I don't think this has any connection with age development, that one would expect to occur naturally, as the comparisons are only within an age difference of approx. 18 - 36 months.  This one in particular, she looks almost sureal..

I agree Verdi, i have noticed how different her eyes appear in varying photos of Madeleine, and in some of them she has some serious bags under her eyes which i find very unusual in a child of her age, and can see that in the photo you have posted. Could be tiredness i suppose, or some hereditary condition?
Bags in some photographs and in my opinion puffy under and over the eyes - as with the distasteful image of her lying on her back on the floor, with head tilted backwards.  Have you ever wondered about the photograph taken when they were in Amsterdam, prior to the birth of the twins?


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Joss on 16.07.15 5:20

@Verdi wrote:
@Joss wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Yes the thread is getting a bit cluttered but if I can just add - in addition to the hair phenomena I have always been struck by her eyes (and surrounds) that appear to differ from one photograph to the next.  I don't think this has any connection with age development, that one would expect to occur naturally, as the comparisons are only within an age difference of approx. 18 - 36 months.  This one in particular, she looks almost sureal..

I agree Verdi, i have noticed how different her eyes appear in varying photos of Madeleine, and in some of them she has some serious bags under her eyes which i find very unusual in a child of her age, and can see that in the photo you have posted. Could be tiredness i suppose, or some hereditary condition?
Bags in some photographs and in my opinion puffy under and over the eyes - as with the distasteful image of her lying on her back on the floor, with head tilted backwards.  Have you ever wondered about the photograph taken when they were in Amsterdam, prior to the birth of the twins?

I have never seen that photo before. But yes i can see something doesn't look right with her eyes. I wonder if she had some type of medical condition? In some photos there is no sign at all of the eye bags/puffiness.
It is rather odd IMO.
I wonder too what is behind that photo of Madeleine laying on the floor close to the skirting board, and who would get a tot to pose in that way? A strange picture to be sure. But then again the whole case is stranger than fiction.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by tigger on 16.07.15 9:46

That photograph by the tulips is in the book I think. Taken around April 2004 in Amsterdam. The subscript says it was taken in a tulip field. It wasn't. It's clearly a street behind the tulips and probably somewhere in Amsterdam.
On her passport there's an exit and entry stamp from Schiphol around that time, three days out of the country probably without her parents, otherwise the passport doesn't get stamped.

Of absolute prime importance imo is the refusal to release Madeleine's health records. One of the many things the McCanns never thought they'd be asked imo.  
The PJ never got the health records. The rogatory statements of the family doctor makes it abundantly clear that he barely knew Madeleine. Yet at nearly four and an IVF baby - and allegedly suffering a condition which included a coloboma- her health records imo will explain a lot. Not just because she never had a coloboma but why imo that poor child never looks quite right imo.

Another photograph which is similar to the tulip one is with her paternal grandfather on a bench.

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 16.07.15 15:19

Apologies if the following is straying OT - not fully averse with blogging etiquette.

@Joss - a really good reference site for all things Mccann is Pamalam (the site has saved a lot of whooshed items). The page for MBM's photos is at http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm. My only complaint is that the photos are not chronological. I have actually copied them all and tried to do an age progression - really difficult and I'm not 100% convinced that they are all of the same child. As Verdi pointed out, MBM's eyes and face (and hair colour/length; chin shape; teeth; personality; general size and maturity) seem to vary quite a bit. Why that would be I have no idea. Perhaps this is a topic for another thread but I'm not sure that it would add anything to any of the theories? Would it? Very interesting though.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Joss on 16.07.15 15:28

@skyrocket wrote:Apologies if the following is straying OT - not fully averse with blogging etiquette.

@Joss - a really good reference site for all things Mccann is Pamalam (the site has saved a lot of whooshed items). The page for MBM's photos is at http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/MADELEINE_PHOTOS.htm. My only complaint is that the photos are not chronological. I have actually copied them all and tried to do an age progression - really difficult and I'm not 100% convinced that they are all of the same child. As Verdi pointed out, MBM's eyes and face (and hair colour/length; chin shape; teeth; personality; general size and maturity) seem to vary quite a bit. Why that would be I have no idea. Perhaps this is a topic for another thread but I'm not sure that it would add anything to any of the theories? Would it? Very interesting though.
Thanks for posting the link skyrocket, but when i clicked on it i got an error message. I can have a look on the site and find the photos if they are still there, so its all good. Have read a bit on Pamalam's site, and it is very good. Yeah i don't know if it would add much to the theories either, but as you say it's interesting and just poses more questions about the whole case of Madeleine McCann and what it is really all about.

____________________
avatar
Joss

Posts : 1958
Reputation : 190
Join date : 2011-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 16.07.15 15:53

@Joss

You're right - sorry about that.

Just open Pamalam, click on 'Photo Gallery Index' on the homepage and then scroll down to 'Madeleine Beth Mccann Photos'.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 16.07.15 16:27

@tigger wrote:That photograph by the tulips is in the book I think. Taken around April 2004 in Amsterdam. The subscript says it was taken in a tulip field. It wasn't. It's clearly a street behind the tulips and probably somewhere in Amsterdam.
On her passport there's an exit and entry stamp from Schiphol around that time, three days out of the country probably without her parents, otherwise the passport doesn't get stamped.

Of absolute prime importance imo is the refusal to release Madeleine's health records. One of the many things the McCanns never thought they'd be asked imo.  
The PJ never got the health records. The rogatory statements of the family doctor makes it abundantly clear that he barely knew Madeleine. Yet at nearly four and an IVF baby - and allegedly suffering a condition which included a coloboma- her health records imo will explain a lot. Not just because she never had a coloboma but why imo that poor child never looks quite right imo.

Another photograph which is similar to the tulip one is with her paternal grandfather on a bench.
Couldn't agree more tigger - MBM's health records should never have been withheld.  IIRC Kate said (probably in the book) that Madeleine suffered from colic Madeleine suffered from colic and cried for most of the day for weeks on end, yet as you say the family doctor hardly knew her.  I've always thought the doctors statements were more akin to a character reference for the parents rather than a medical reference.

Whilst on the subject, another thing I can't quite get to grips with - why did Kate decide to embark on a second round of IVF in the Netherlands, with Madeleine, while her husband was off working?  Miles away from her family and friends and familiar surroundings - doesn't make any sense.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by NickE on 16.07.15 16:29

@Claire25 wrote:The blue round her right eye almost looks like bruising.  Maybe the powder blue was added to disguise it and that's why such a strange powder blue was used? Don't recall any pics of KM with eyeshadow let alone colours like that so can't imagine her packing something from the depths of an old make up box to take abroad.
I found this picture,can some with knowledge of photo explain please?



____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".
avatar
NickE

Posts : 1201
Reputation : 410
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 16.07.15 16:31

ontopic  Oh well in for a penny..



Eerie or what?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Guest on 16.07.15 16:36

@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:That photograph by the tulips is in the book I think. Taken around April 2004 in Amsterdam. The subscript says it was taken in a tulip field. It wasn't. It's clearly a street behind the tulips and probably somewhere in Amsterdam.
On her passport there's an exit and entry stamp from Schiphol around that time, three days out of the country probably without her parents, otherwise the passport doesn't get stamped.

Of absolute prime importance imo is the refusal to release Madeleine's health records. One of the many things the McCanns never thought they'd be asked imo.  
The PJ never got the health records. The rogatory statements of the family doctor makes it abundantly clear that he barely knew Madeleine. Yet at nearly four and an IVF baby - and allegedly suffering a condition which included a coloboma- her health records imo will explain a lot. Not just because she never had a coloboma but why imo that poor child never looks quite right imo.

Another photograph which is similar to the tulip one is with her paternal grandfather on a bench.
Couldn't agree more tigger - MBM's health records should never have been withheld.  IIRC Kate said (probably in the book) that Madeleine suffered from colic Madeleine suffered from colic and cried for most of the day for weeks on end, yet as you say the family doctor hardly knew her.  I've always thought the doctors statements were more akin to a character reference for the parents rather than a medical reference.

Whilst on the subject, another thing I can't quite get to grips with - why did Kate decide to embark on a second round of IVF in the Netherlands, with Madeleine, while her husband was off working?  Miles away from her family and friends and familiar surroundings - doesn't make any sense.

Hi Verdi, I asked the same question several months ago as I too was puzzled, and the answer was that the IVF treatment was free!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 16.07.15 23:35

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:That photograph by the tulips is in the book I think. Taken around April 2004 in Amsterdam. The subscript says it was taken in a tulip field. It wasn't. It's clearly a street behind the tulips and probably somewhere in Amsterdam.
On her passport there's an exit and entry stamp from Schiphol around that time, three days out of the country probably without her parents, otherwise the passport doesn't get stamped.

Of absolute prime importance imo is the refusal to release Madeleine's health records. One of the many things the McCanns never thought they'd be asked imo.  
The PJ never got the health records. The rogatory statements of the family doctor makes it abundantly clear that he barely knew Madeleine. Yet at nearly four and an IVF baby - and allegedly suffering a condition which included a coloboma- her health records imo will explain a lot. Not just because she never had a coloboma but why imo that poor child never looks quite right imo.

Another photograph which is similar to the tulip one is with her paternal grandfather on a bench.
Couldn't agree more tigger - MBM's health records should never have been withheld.  IIRC Kate said (probably in the book) that Madeleine suffered from colic Madeleine suffered from colic and cried for most of the day for weeks on end, yet as you say the family doctor hardly knew her.  I've always thought the doctors statements were more akin to a character reference for the parents rather than a medical reference.

Whilst on the subject, another thing I can't quite get to grips with - why did Kate decide to embark on a second round of IVF in the Netherlands, with Madeleine, while her husband was off working?  Miles away from her family and friends and familiar surroundings - doesn't make any sense.

Hi Verdi, I asked the same question several months ago as I too was puzzled, and the answer was that the IVF treatment was free!


Pull the other one..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Guest on 17.07.15 7:07

I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum