The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 17.07.15 8:23

@ ladyinred    


I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.




I think Verdi's mirth is possibly with you rather than at you ladyinred. Mine is.


'The 13 EU countries studied reflect the diversity of regulatory approaches to eligibility and public financing of IVF, as well as to donor issues. Four countries offer full coverage to eligible couples or individuals: Belgium, France, Netherlands and Sweden. ‘Full coverage’ in this context is defined as 100% coverage (in other words free) of at least one cycle of IVF on a national basis.' (based on 2009 statistics)

You can't really blame the Mc's in that respect - I suspect other couples faced with similar problems would re-locate if their lives/jobs allowed. Perhaps the IVF was the reason for the move in the first place. Doctors would certainly be given 'insider' info about where the best (or free) treatment was available within the EU.

I've headed OT again - very hard not to, isn't it!

To bring it back to Sally Everleigh again - we now have one aunt vote and one cousin vote, so I'm not really any the wiser. I'm inclined to go with PeterMac (aunt) but I still wonder why SE hasn't put the record straight.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Guest on 17.07.15 8:32

@skyrocket, thanks for expanding on my IVF response.

SE - I've understood her to be an aunt.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 17.07.15 9:16

Just found this.

Website 'Owners Direct' entry May 2015:

Ralph an engineer by trade has a building company and is part owner of the famous Beach Bar Burgau & Smugglers bar.

Sally who in the late 60's worked with "Elle fashion group" was head hunted to work with "Bill Gibb" and open his Fashion Designer shop in London's Bond Street in the mid 70's.

She then moved to the Algarve, married Ralph, helped run the Beach Bar & taught water skiing. In the mid 80's Ralph built & Sally designed & ran "Smugglers Bar".

So that answers that one. Have to say, Salsalito looks very nice.
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 17.07.15 12:58

@Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 17.07.15 13:00

@skyrocket wrote:@ ladyinred    


I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.




I think Verdi's mirth is possibly with you rather than at you ladyinred. Mine is.


'The 13 EU countries studied reflect the diversity of regulatory approaches to eligibility and public financing of IVF, as well as to donor issues. Four countries offer full coverage to eligible couples or individuals: Belgium, France, Netherlands and Sweden. ‘Full coverage’ in this context is defined as 100% coverage (in other words free) of at least one cycle of IVF on a national basis.' (based on 2009 statistics)

You can't really blame the Mc's in that respect - I suspect other couples faced with similar problems would re-locate if their lives/jobs allowed. Perhaps the IVF was the reason for the move in the first place. Doctors would certainly be given 'insider' info about where the best (or free) treatment was available within the EU.

I've headed OT again - very hard not to, isn't it!

To bring it back to Sally Everleigh again - we now have one aunt vote and one cousin vote, so I'm not really any the wiser. I'm inclined to go with PeterMac (aunt) but I still wonder why SE hasn't put the record straight.
thumbsup

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Guest on 17.07.15 16:07

@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

Verdi, thank you.  As I said, no problem.  I probably should have been clearer in my post friends

Off topic:  I hope you and Mark Willis don't mind but I'm nominating you both as the Ant & Dec of the forum nod
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 17.07.15 16:51

@Ladyinred wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

Verdi, thank you.  As I said, no problem.  I probably should have been clearer in my post friends

Off topic:  I hope you and Mark Willis don't mind but I'm nominating you both as the Ant & Dec of the forum nod
hi  Ladyinred!
Not sure whether that's intended as a compliment or insult ?!?  lol!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread in the members lounge dedicated to anybody that's got the blues, needs cheering up or just fancies a bit of light entertainment.  A sort of place for anecdotes, jokes etc.  Not sure if it would be acceptable.

For starters, last evening one of those lighthearted quiz shows was on the telly.. 

Question (quizmaster):  When a government is preparing for a general election are they said to 'go to the country' or 'run for the hills'?
Answer (contestant):  Run for the hills!

huh

Sorry - off topic again.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by tigger on 17.07.15 17:08

Please do! A medicine for melancholy!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Jill Havern on 17.07.15 17:34

@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

Verdi, thank you.  As I said, no problem.  I probably should have been clearer in my post friends

Off topic:  I hope you and Mark Willis don't mind but I'm nominating you both as the Ant & Dec of the forum nod
hi  Ladyinred!
Not sure whether that's intended as a compliment or insult ?!?  lol!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread in the members lounge dedicated to anybody that's got the blues, needs cheering up or just fancies a bit of light entertainment.  A sort of place for anecdotes, jokes etc.  Not sure if it would be acceptable.

For starters, last evening one of those lighthearted quiz shows was on the telly.. 

Question (quizmaster):  When a government is preparing for a general election are they said to 'go to the country' or 'run for the hills'?
Answer (contestant):  Run for the hills!

huh

Sorry - off topic again.
You can do whatever you like in the Member's Lounge, Ant big grin
avatar
Jill Havern


Posts : 12085
Reputation : 5668
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 17.07.15 21:33

Just found these photos of the Sol e Mar Apartments on the PJ files so the photos with the blue plastic chairs on the balcony shown earlier on this thread (and elsewhere as the post was brought across from a previous discussion regarding the 'eyeshadow' photo of MBM), don't appear to be of the same apartment block.





avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 17.07.15 23:04

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ladyinred wrote:I meant free in the Netherlands.

I don't understand what you find so hilarious or your comment, but no problem.
Ladyinred I do apologize, no way was I mocking you, I thought your comment was tongue in cheek!  I guess I've grown so used to all the rubbish emanating from the McCann camp, nothing they say seems even remotely true and that line sounded to me like an apologists (not you!) attempt to cover yet another embarrassing question.

Ages ago I had a google around and came across something written by a woman with Dutch family connections.  She said that to receive IVF treatment in the Netherlands you had to be (at that time) resident and covered by insurance, otherwise no chance.  Whether that be true or not I've no idea  + The idea of a NHS doctor in the UK with a NHS consultant cardiologist as a husband, not being given preferential treatment i.e. IVF free gratis and for nothing, I thought rather amusing!

Still what do I know, this is just what goes on in my cynical head so best I shut up!   roses

Verdi, thank you.  As I said, no problem.  I probably should have been clearer in my post friends

Off topic:  I hope you and Mark Willis don't mind but I'm nominating you both as the Ant & Dec of the forum nod
hi  Ladyinred!
Not sure whether that's intended as a compliment or insult ?!?  lol!

I've been toying with the idea of starting a thread in the members lounge dedicated to anybody that's got the blues, needs cheering up or just fancies a bit of light entertainment.  A sort of place for anecdotes, jokes etc.  Not sure if it would be acceptable.

For starters, last evening one of those lighthearted quiz shows was on the telly.. 

Question (quizmaster):  When a government is preparing for a general election are they said to 'go to the country' or 'run for the hills'?
Answer (contestant):  Run for the hills!

huh

Sorry - off topic again.
You can do whatever you like in the Member's Lounge, Ant big grin
Ha! Ha! Ha!  It's weekend, when better to go live so let's sock it to 'em...

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 17.07.15 23:54

@tigger wrote:Please do! A medicine for melancholy!
WILCO !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Nina on 18.07.15 0:22

@Verdi wrote:
@tigger wrote:Please do! A medicine for melancholy!
WILCO !
Mrs

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
avatar
Nina

Posts : 2861
Reputation : 339
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 18.07.15 9:25

Right you lot back to the matter in hand - seems you were all in weekend mode last night!! banana 


Just an interesting point regarding the PJ following on from the photos of the apartment in Burgua in my last post. The PJ were accused (within a day of MBM 'disappearing') of dragging their heels by certain parties. Consider the following:

5 May 2007 - Nuno Lourenco came forward and was interviewed by the PJ (interview starting at 4.30pm)

5 May 2007 - PJ follow up on the hire car Lourenco photographed, and trace the person (Wojciech Krokowski) who rented it through the rental agency

5 May 2007 - PJ trace the caretaker of the apartment that Wojciech Krokowski had been renting and gain access

5 May 2007 - PJ carry out a detailed forensic search of the apartment

All done after Lourenco had been interviewed on the evening/night of 5 May 2007. Snail pace I would say!
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Khaleesi on 01.07.16 0:26

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



I've found this, exactly this photo on TripAdvisor, described as being taken in Ms Alay apartments, Belmadena, Spain.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.pe/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g562812-d502449-i30558405-MS_Alay_Apartments-Benalmadena_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Andalucia.html

There is another similar pic on a balcony in the batch. And the Street View from the address of the Ms Alay apartments reveals this:

https://goo.gl/maps/xKLDYXU4zP62

A lot of blue railings, blue chairs and beige stucco. Plenty of blue rimmed doors and distinctive brick walls.

So it seems this particular picture has zilch to do with Madeleine McCann.
avatar
Khaleesi

Posts : 75
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 01.07.16 12:23

@khaleesi - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Tony Bennett on 01.07.16 14:29

@skyrocket wrote:@khaleesi - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
Yes, I am persuaded that that photo is NOT the Sol e Mar apartments.

Maybe someone who knows how to do these things could grab of photo of Sol e Mar.

Of course, the Make-Up Photo could have been taken at some other location in Praia da Luz, even somewhere around the Ocean Club complex

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14977
Reputation : 3029
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Khaleesi on 01.07.16 15:41

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:@khaleesi - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
Yes, I am persuaded that that photo is NOT the Sol e Mar apartments.

Maybe someone who knows how to do these things could grab of photo of Sol e Mar.

I'd love to, the problem is I cannot find a proper address for these mysterious Solimar/Sol e Mar appartments. For a tourist spot it has surprisingly bad advertising.
avatar
Khaleesi

Posts : 75
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2014-11-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by DENNISSALLY on 01.07.16 16:46

Does anyone else's notice that her ears look different? It might just be me seeing it but if you enlarge the makeup photo they look different, the right one to me looks strange?

DENNISSALLY

Posts : 93
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : Ireland Co Donegal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by skyrocket on 01.07.16 16:49

@Tony Bennett & @khaleesi - these are the photos of the Sol e Mar apartments in the PJ files (page: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PROCESSO_9a.htm). There are some internal photos as well. Looks really drab - not the sort of place I'd pay to stay for a holiday!


avatar
skyrocket

Posts : 689
Reputation : 670
Join date : 2015-06-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 01.07.16 16:54

@Khaleesi wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:Another point which I have been considering is whether the disturbing 'blue eyeshadow' photo of MBM could have been taken at Salsalito. IMO the photo was taken outdoors (so not in the UK at the beginning of April). The wall is consistent with the typical rough plaster common in Spain/Portugal (I lived in Spain for 2 years) and also with some of the external walls at Salsalito (see photos attached to Salsalito's reviews on the Tripadvisor web site) - note all the items hanging on the walls in general at Salsalito. As discussed elsewhere, MBM's pupils do not look natural for the apparent amount of ambient light but I'm still convinced it is an outdoor shot, which again is disturbing, as is the awkward/artificial posing of MBM's head. IMO the blue area to MBM's left shoulder is a man's t-shirt.
@ skyrocket

The question of where and when the 'blue eyeshadow' photo of Madeleine McCann was taken is I think of more than passing interest.

The claim by the McCanns that Madeleine's painted face was a result of 'playing with Mummy's make-up box' was met with near-universal derision. Nearly all thought that the eyeshadow must have been applied by an adult.  

It has been much discussed ever since it was published, which was on a strange 2min 30 sec video produced by McCanns' Liverpool friend (and Madeleine's godfather) Jon Corner, called 'Madeleine McCannn - Still Misisng, Still Missed, Still Looking' - see here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCARDqQ4TBk

Dealing first of all with what you call the 'blue area' (bottom right of picture), if you watch the above video, the blue area comes fully into view at 1 min 17 secs. This is the best view I can find of it, but there may be better ones:



When this was discussed on forums many years ago, the consensus was that the blue object was not a man's T-shirt, but a blue plastic chair. 
IIRC there was much discussion of whether the place where this disturbing photo was taken could be the Sol e Mar (sometimes incorrectly rendered Solimar) Apartments in Burgau. I am pretty sure that someone produced a photo of Sol e Mar showing the stucco walls (which you refer to a 'rough plaster') and blue chairs identical in colour to the blue shape in the bottom left of the photo.

The Sol e Mar apartments are of interest in any case for us because:

1. They were built by a building company owned by Robert Murat's father

2. His estates management company still maintains the properties

3. Polish man Wojcek Krokowski and his wife/lady friend stayed at the Sol e Mar, Burgau, for the week 28 April to 5 May (same as the McCanns)  

4. Hairs of the same haplotype as Robert Murat were found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

5. Hairs of the same haplotype as Jane Tanner were also found by the PJ in the very apartment Wojcek Krokowski stayed in   

6. There is strong evidence that Jane Tanner based her description of a man carrying child on Wojcek Krokowksi

7. Nuno Lourenco made up a feeble 'kidnap' tale, in which he identified Wojcek Krokowski as the alleged paedophile kidnapper, which he delayed reporting for six days until the morning after Jane Tanner had given her statement to the police (see Richard Hall's film 'The Phantoms' - uploaded by HideHo: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dL0-ePd3FCU 

8. The main witness who gave evidence to the Portuguese Police about Wojcek Krokowski's movements during that holiday week was the manager of the Burgau Beach Bar, an employee of the Eveleighs, who owned the bar.

I do not know if someone can resurrect those photos of the Sol e Mar apartments? - I can't find them  
Is this what you're referring to Tony...



I've found this, exactly this photo on TripAdvisor, described as being taken in Ms Alay apartments, Belmadena, Spain.

https://www.tripadvisor.com.pe/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g562812-d502449-i30558405-MS_Alay_Apartments-Benalmadena_Costa_del_Sol_Province_of_Malaga_Andalucia.html

There is another similar pic on a balcony in the batch. And the Street View from the address of the Ms Alay apartments reveals this:

https://goo.gl/maps/xKLDYXU4zP62

A lot of blue railings, blue chairs and beige stucco. Plenty of blue rimmed doors and distinctive brick walls.

So it seems this particular picture has zilch to do with Madeleine McCann.
Well done Khaleesi - good find!

I said up-thread, when I tried to locate the provenance of this balcony photograph, it led me to forum member ROSA.  I don't know if this is the first mention but at least it gives some direction..




@ROSA wrote:  The photo is one of the balconys at the Solimar Apartment that is what they look like
im looking at the background wall and chair colour the photo of M is a close up the colour and prob texture of the wall is very simalar
i think this might be the real last photo of M and there is a possibitie that it was taken at the Solimar Apartment the photo gives me the chills and its not the make up

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2793-what-was-so-special-about-burgau#66190

I believe ROSA is still a member, perhaps s/he could let us know the source of this information.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 01.07.16 23:55

@Khaleesi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:@khaleesi - that's great, thanks for confirming that. I've posted on several occasions that this balcony was definitely not the Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau but some were unconvinced. Good find!  smilie
Yes, I am persuaded that that photo is NOT the Sol e Mar apartments.

Maybe someone who knows how to do these things could grab of photo of Sol e Mar.

I'd love to, the problem is I cannot find a proper address for these mysterious Solimar/Sol e Mar appartments. For a tourist spot it has surprisingly bad advertising.
This is it Khaleesi..

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/burgau-solimar-apartment.en-gb.html?aid=375802;label=city-burgau-AV6pB08l2pI8QvBdZpvBiQS105903158443%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg%3Afi%3Atikwd-27823706376%3Alp1009973%3Ali%3Adec%3Adm;sid=21d6c4340406f4afccf5070fd5a78eac;dcid=12;dest_id=-2160393;dest_type=city;dist=0;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srfid=56c4438e1e5151903ca29bb8d7040ecd5391f892X7;type=total;ucfs=1&

If you're in any doubt compare the photograph of the kitchen with the interior shots contained in the PJ files..



http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/P9/09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2388.jpg

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Verdi on 08.05.17 15:41

@ROSA  I see you are online - long time no here!

I've been waiting for your return in the hope that can provide the forum with an explanation as to why you posted an image that you claimed to be the Sol e Mar apartment block in Burgau, belonging to Robert Murat's relatives.  What was the source of your information?

Such an important issue shouldn't be trifled with. bignono

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8961
Reputation : 3952
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by dartinghero on 09.05.17 18:59

@sammi1967 wrote:No idea Tony. If it's photoshopped as it looks to be....then yes it opens up many more questions I guess. It's just how I see it and of course I could be completely wrong. Some have seen it as a death look which I personally don't. Incidentally its the colour of the eyeshadow that gets me too...it's a very 70's shade of blue...not a KM colour at all. Although it could be part of a set I suppose.
I've thought that about the eye shadow colour - it isn't a colour you can imagine KM wearing. It's a bit......ABBA.

dartinghero

Posts : 52
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2017-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sally Anne Eveleigh & Sally Eveleigh - One and The Same? Robert Murat's Aunt or Cousin or Both? [& Maddie eyeshadow photo and Burgau]

Post by Phoebe on 09.05.17 22:32

Mods, if this is on wrong thread please feel free to move. A few things puzzle me re. Ralph Eveleigh and his assistance in identifying Woljeck Krowkoski. I had read that Uncle Ralph gave CCTV footage (from his Beach Bar) of Krokowski and his wife to the P.J.. However, reading the P.J. files they say that their CCTV footage of the couple comes from FNAC at the Chiado shopping centre. Ralph Eveleigh claimed he suggested the couple go there to buy the Portuguese music they had expressed an interest in and, low and behold, the Krokowski s duly oblige and are caught on CCTV. It all seems a bit too convenient. They tell uncle Ralph they are Polish, so he has this info to pass on to the police when they come asking if he could shed light on the strange would-be kidnappers of Lourenco. Then they turn up where he sent them to get conveniently caught on camera?  The other thing which I can't make out is where the Krowkoski couple stayed. I have read that it was the Solimar/Sol e Mar apartments in Burgau yet the police files also claim it was apt 2C of the Solimar apartments, Ruda Ficticia, Budens? Were there 2 Solimars involved as Budens is six and a half kilometers from Burgau?

Phoebe

Posts : 892
Reputation : 1034
Join date : 2017-03-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum