The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Regist10

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 13:55

BlueBag wrote:FACT!

Questions on why the book doesn't mention the Gasper statement are quickly DELETED from S&S Facebook page.

You can try yourselves.
They'll probably be paying a dedicated moderator to sit in front of a computer screen and delete awkward questions. Who is 'they', you might ask? Them wot has a 'Fighting Fund' I would imagine! In my opinion only, of course.

I've always been uncomfortable with that term - 'Fighting' Fund. It seems inappropriate and if you need to call it that, you must know you're in for a fight, not just a search campaign. Part of 'The Wider Agenda' no doubt. Again, in my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by pennylane 15.09.14 14:14

BlueBag wrote:The thing is it's an entirely reasonable question to ask... why did they choose to ignore Gasper?

I think we all can guess though.
Of course it's a reasonable question, A) because children usually go missing due to foul play by a family member or acquaintance, and B) police always look in that direction initially; in yet the UK police sat on this potentially vital information for months, until the case was shelved I believe.  Add to that the Home Office not turning over relevant basic financial information on the parents, or health records on Kate and Madeleine, and you would think a (so called) unbiased 'investigative journalist' would smell a rat immediately!   

To ignore blatant McCann lies about the shutters, doors and whooshing curtains, etc, and flippantly discard the blood and cadaver dog alerts to all things McCann, and omit the Gaspar statements altogether, exposes this book as yet another  pathetic piece of pink McCann tripe, intent on brainwashing the masses, and rewriting history.  It's a multi-pronged approach, as Operation Grange have clearly shown in their corrupt investigation, which frantically picks up pace each and every time Goncalo Amaral has a court date.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.09.14 21:27

The Rooster wrote:It was only a short interview no more than 5 mins and pretty shallow.  They were on the defensive and mentioned the people that don't believe in the abduction theory.  They mentioned that GA was not the monster portrayed in the UK MSM, rather a fairly effective investigator.  When asked if they interviewed him the said he declined because of the current libel trial.  Mr Summers erred by stating that the McCann's libelled GA. His wife corrected him on that.

Perhaps they are doing the rounds in promoting their book sales and may appear on radio stations that take inbound listeners questions.  That would be good.  That didn't happen today on Talk Radio Europe.

Going by dopsy Summers trip up, the person who commented  on Amazon that the book is work of Swan rather than Summers is probably right in his/her observation.

They tried to promote the book on FB, look what happened?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by davro 15.09.14 21:54

Interesting that quite a few of the 5 star reviews on Amazon are by by first time reviewers. I wonder if Amazon pick up on that kind of thing,I know R.J.Ellory was caught giving his own books very positive reviews.Not suggesting the Summers are doing the same but definitely enough 5 stars with no previous reviews and very similar things to say  book to arouse suspicion.
davro

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 22:26

It would be difficult for one person to open many accounts and post reviews due to Amazon's complicated cookie system. They use flash cookies as well as the usual kind. You can open as many accounts as you want, but to be able to post reviews you have to buy something, in doing so giving your credit card details. I think the same details appearing over and over for posting reviews would eventually send up flags. Of course, many people could be asked to open accounts and post. That's my understanding of it. I could, of course, be wrong.

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Empty An incredibly chilling book

Post by Tony Bennett 15.09.14 23:18

Support for Summers @ Swan at long last! >>>

Summers & Swan [email=‏@summersandswan]‏@summersandswan[/email]     1h

#richardandjudy describe our book, Looking for Madeleine, about #MadeleineMcCann case as "forensically detailed...incredibly chilling".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 23:43

Selectively detailed, more like.

When oh when will someone with clout speak up and throw a spanner into this well-oiled propaganda machine.

Paxo? How about you?

As always, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.14 23:54

Why didn't the "investigative journalists" talk to the Gaspers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:06

Tony Bennett wrote:Support for Summers @ Swan at long last! >>>

Summers & Swan [email=‏@summersandswan]‏@summersandswan[/email]     1h

#richardandjudy describe our book, Looking for Madeleine, about #MadeleineMcCann case as "forensically detailed...incredibly chilling".

Didn't Judy Finnigan support Rosdeep Adekoya, found guilty of killing her young child? Hardly a great reader of character.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:08

BlueBag wrote:Why didn't the "investigative journalists" talk to the Gaspers?

That's my number one question. It's a litmus test of any serious investigation.

Could it be that they were told what to investigate and what not to investigate?

They haven't clarified their relationship with Team McCann yet, have they?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:09

Brian Griffin wrote:Selectively detailed, more like.

When oh when will someone with clout speak up and throw a spanner into this well-oiled propaganda machine.

Paxo? How about you?

As always, in my opinion.

Paxman I put in the Hislop bracket. Don't expect anything from either of them. They have done absolutely nothing to lift the lid on the case.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:16

aiyoyo wrote:
The Rooster wrote:It was only a short interview no more than 5 mins and pretty shallow.  They were on the defensive and mentioned the people that don't believe in the abduction theory.  They mentioned that GA was not the monster portrayed in the UK MSM, rather a fairly effective investigator.  When asked if they interviewed him the said he declined because of the current libel trial.  Mr Summers erred by stating that the McCann's libelled GA. His wife corrected him on that.

Perhaps they are doing the rounds in promoting their book sales and may appear on radio stations that take inbound listeners questions.  That would be good.  That didn't happen today on Talk Radio Europe.

Going by dopsy Summers trip up, the person who commented  on Amazon that the book is work of Swan rather than Summers is probably right in his/her observation.

They tried to promote the book on FB, look what happened?

LOL - sounds like Summers is in wind-down mode. She's probably already booked him a place in the retirement home.

Very sad. He probably wasn't a bad journo in the old days.

But, really, would you embark on an investigation of this nature in your mid 70s? I think most of us would acknowledge just how difficult it is to master the massive amount of detail in the case and most of us would not claim to be able to. For someone in their 70s to attempt to do so, is - while not impossible - unlikely to end in success. I think it really is more a job for someone with fantastic energy and intellect in their middle years - old enough to have the experience to sift the huge amount of detail but young enough to have the requisite energy levels.

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 16.09.14 0:18

But Paxo looked and sounded decidedly unimpressed with Gerry in an interview a few years ago.

Then again, it isn't worth ruining your career for, which is what we are talking with any dissenters.

I wonder if Lorraine Kelly will be packing her bags and heading north of Friday. I really do hope so! And that jacket she is wearing in that new advert for something or other doesn't suit her!

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:24

inspirespirit wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
nglfi wrote:I don't know who Pam Gurney is but she's very active on twitter,  I've been engaged with someone in a debate before over the McCanns and she cannot resist putting her two penneth in. She  is completely mad so I wouldn't pay any attention to what she says

She's a 72 year old woman whose husband is a 74 year old Liverpudlian. I won't reveal any more.
She has commented on this post over on s&S facebook page so she obviously read this forum regularly.

I'm beginning to think it is Kate.   If you read back her posts and have Kate in your head, it all really sounds like her.  She has said she won't be around much over the next week, so let's see if K & G are in London getting ready for the next round of the damages trial, or even over there ready for it.  I'm half convinced she is Kate.
They are on Crimewatch tomorrow !  Hence why 'she won't be around much this week'.  I still have an inkling this Pam woman is Kate in disguise.

She (Pamela G) also appears to have the ability to delete comments and people on the S&S FB page.  A couple of my comments have been deleted, and that Pam was arguing with someone called Andreai.  Pam then said she had had enough, au revoir Andreai, and sure enough Andreai has been removed.

Does sound a bit weird! Could it be?
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 0:29

Brian Griffin wrote:But Paxo looked and sounded decidedly unimpressed with Gerry in an interview a few years ago.

Then again, it isn't worth ruining your career for, which is what we are talking with any dissenters.

I wonder if Lorraine Kelly will be packing her bags and heading north of Friday. I really do hope so! And that jacket she is wearing in that new advert for something or other doesn't suit her!

In my opinion.

Yes, and Hislop affects a world-weariness when the McCann name comes up...and that's it. No investigations, no lampooning of their daft claims.

You're quite right about people weighing up their careers. That daytime TV woman Katie (Katey?) Hopkins was going to say something about the McCanns, as she indicated on Twitter, but was obviously warned off by people - probably her agent explained to her in stark terms it would be career death. Then there was an Irish Booker or Whitbread Prize winner who bravely spoke out against the McCanns at her award ceremony - I never ever saw her on TV again.

This is really what I object to most about Team McCann - the way they have destroyed free speech in the UK.
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by davro 16.09.14 1:04

"This is really what I object to most about Team McCann - the way they have destroyed free speech in the UK."

I'd say they've done a lot of people a favour by exposing the reality of that particular myth.
davro

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 16.09.14 1:17

davro wrote:"This is really what I object to most about Team McCann - the way they have destroyed free speech in the UK."

I'd say they've done a lot of people a favour by exposing the reality of that particular myth.

Well I am not naive, but previously there has always been some margin of dissent allowed on most subjects. Here there is a virtual 100% news, book, film, TV blackout on the subject from anything other than an abjectly pro-McCann perspective...Only one MP ever dared criticise them - once and was forever thereafter silent (John Redwood).
Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 16.09.14 2:54

Okeydokey wrote:
Brian Griffin wrote:But Paxo looked and sounded decidedly unimpressed with Gerry in an interview a few years ago.

In my opinion.

Yes, and Hislop affects a world-weariness when the McCann name comes up...and that's it. No investigations, no lampooning of their daft claims.

You're quite right about people weighing up their careers. That daytime TV woman Katie (Katey?) Hopkins was going to say something about the McCanns, as she indicated on Twitter, but was obviously warned off by people - probably her agent explained to her in stark terms it would be career death. Then there was an Irish Booker or Whitbread Prize winner who bravely spoke out against the McCanns at her award ceremony  - I never ever saw her on TV again.

This is really what I object to most about Team McCann - the way they have destroyed free speech in the UK.
It is truly bizarre! In fact, I'd go so far as to say unprecedented. It's as though everyone who appears in the media or who has anything to do with it in the UK has been brought together round a table and told to keep their traps shut...or else! I can understand those who remain silent, such as Hislop, but the ones who go that extra step and make the effort to agree openly must be deluded or desperate. The bloody facts are there to see, yet they 'see' only what they are told to see. I can't get my loaf round this at all at all at all! But you're right. Under other circumstances the likes of Hislop, a very astute and witty individual in my opinion, would have been firing out all sorts of couched cynical digs, followed by an 'allegedly' but nothing. Not a sausage! I am honestly in awe at the magnitude of all this. In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.09.14 3:32

Do S&S mention Mrs. Fenn`s statement about a child crying for over an hour on the Tuesday night?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 10 Empty Looking for Madeleine...?

Post by missbeetle 16.09.14 4:54

Woofer wrote:Do S&S mention Mrs. Fenn`s statement about a child crying for over an hour on the Tuesday night?
 Hi Woofer - a couple of mentions :

Had they known that, after 10 p.m. one night that week – on the Tuesday, Mrs Fenn said she thought it had been – the old lady had heard a small child crying and crying for an hour or more and calling ‘Daddy! Daddy!’, they might have worried. Mrs Fenn had ‘no doubt’, she would later tell police, that the crying had come from directly below her, the McCanns’ apartment. She might have been mistaken as to the source of the crying. Nineteen-month-old Grace, daughter of the McCanns’ friends the Oldfields, was in Apartment 5B, right next to the McCann family. Two-year-old Evie, daughter of the McCanns’ friends Russ O’Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, who were staying a couple of doors away, had been ill on the Tuesday . Perhaps there had been an innocent explanation for the crying. Or perhaps not.
Summers, Anthony; Swan, Robbyn (2014-09-11). Looking For Madeleine (Kindle Locations 3712-3715). Headline. Kindle Edition.

Within three weeks, on July 21st 2008, local prosecutors João Melchior Gomes and José de Magalhães e Menezes prepared a fifty-seven-page Summary for the Attorney General and closed the case. They had some criticism of Gerry and Kate McCann. The statement of neighbour Pamela Fenn that she had heard prolonged crying one night suggested, they wrote, that – on one occasion before Madeleine disappeared – they had not done thorough checks on their children.
Summers, Anthony; Swan, Robbyn (2014-09-11). Looking For Madeleine (Kindle Locations 2472-2475). Headline. Kindle Edition.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 16.09.14 8:15

Doesn't seem as though they have written that Mrs. Fenn rang her friend and the friend replied that she wasn't surprised to hear of the incident.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 16.09.14 9:25

Thanks for that Miss Beetle.

So they`re suggesting Mrs Fenn was mistaken - why am I not surprised yawn
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.09.14 9:29

missbeetle wrote:
Woofer wrote:Do S&S mention Mrs. Fenn`s statement about a child crying for over an hour on the Tuesday night?
 the old lady had heard a small child crying and crying for an hour or more and calling ‘Daddy! Daddy!’, they might have worried.

The use of minimalist language to soften.

There is no "or".

It was an hour and 15 minutes.

Also later "no doubt" in quotes.

We can see what they are doing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 16.09.14 10:04

BlueBag wrote:
missbeetle wrote:
 the old lady had heard a small child crying and crying for an hour or more and calling ‘Daddy! Daddy!’, they might have worried.

The use of minimalist language to soften.

There is no "or".

It was an hour and 15 minutes.

goodpost
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 16.09.14 11:04

Tuesday night was spent at Chaplins which is near the Church.

Checking every half hour would have meant continuous walking. The McCanns were asked to return to 5A around midnight to see why the children were crying.

I don't think any checking was done on any night. They had all week to make up these stories including "Why didn't you come when we cried" on the Wednesday morning.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top