The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Regist10

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by aiyoyo 16.09.14 11:40

S&S conveniently overlooked that K & G  continued to leave their children alone on the Thursday, May 3rd.
They were not one bit worried -
Even after having heard first hand from Madeleine that morning that the twins were crying night before. 
Even after Madeleine asked them why did they not come to attend to them? 
In spite of that, they continued to leave  her and her sibling alone while they dined out.
In spite of that, they deliberately left the patio door unlocked for easy access.

S&S assumed a lot from hindsight perspective on Mcs behalf saying had they known this or that, they would have done this or that, or that they would be worried this that and what not. All utter rubbish when facts on files show S&S assumptions have no leg to stand on.

Kate herself told the whole world and the cows about the subject of Maddie's breakfast conversation with her on the 3rd May.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by Brian Griffin 16.09.14 14:12

whatsupdoc wrote:I don't think any checking was done on any night. They had all week to make up these stories including "Why didn't you come when we cried" on the Wednesday morning.
I think you might just have hit upon the reason why the Tapas staff had to be removed and gagged.

In my opinion.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 16.09.14 15:36

whatsupdoc wrote:
Woofer wrote:Do S&S mention Mrs. Fenn`s statement about a child crying for over an hour on the Tuesday night?

Tuesday night was spent at Chaplins which is near the Church.

Checking every half hour would have meant continuous walking. The McCanns were asked to return to 5A around midnight to see why the children were crying.

I don't think any checking was done on any night. They had all week to make up these stories including "Why didn't you come when we cried" on the Wednesday morning.
Hi whatsupdoc, I'd be interested in what makes you believe tuesday night was spent in Chaplins. Thanks
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 16.09.14 16:18

sar wrote:
whatsupdoc wrote:
Woofer wrote:Do S&S mention Mrs. Fenn`s statement about a child crying for over an hour on the Tuesday night?

Tuesday night was spent at Chaplins which is near the Church.

Checking every half hour would have meant continuous walking. The McCanns were asked to return to 5A around midnight to see why the children were crying.

I don't think any checking was done on any night. They had all week to make up these stories including "Why didn't you come when we cried" on the Wednesday morning.
Hi whatsupdoc, I'd be interested in what makes you believe tuesday night was spent in Chaplins. Thanks

I've always thought it was Tuesday night that the McCanns went to Chaplins but here it says Wednesday night...

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t4007-restaurant-chaplin?highlight=Chaplins

There were many discussions about Chaplins including a picture showing it next to the Church. So at 800 yards, it could hardly be described as responsible parenting.

The waiters at the Tapas Bar would know when the group attended but , of course, they have been removed.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 16.09.14 16:32

If you read all that, Dumbfound agrees with me and says it WAS Tuesday night the McCanns went to Chaplins....

Quote from Missingmadeleine forum....

Dumbfound’s Post

Dumbfound was not an MF poster – at least, not under that particular nic. Dumbfound alleged as follows:

LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

The McCanns dined out every night of their holiday while their poor children slept alone. They are lucky that this happened on the night they chose to dine in the tapas bar and not Tuesday for example when they dined in Chaplins, below their beloved church, near the beach, 8 times the distance away. They never once checked on their children as they claim, ask the staff! Talk to elderly Mrs. Senn [sic] who lives above and she’ll tell you on that particular Tuesday night she had to sit listening to one of the children “screeming [sic], crying” from 22:30 till 23:45. They went to dinner around 19:00h. Those poor, poor children. Yes, they should be prosecuted. How DARE they preach to other parents and try to teach us safety measures to ensure our children are safe from predators? How DARE they take the positions of heroes? How DARE they commit this crime upon poor Madeleine? Yes, they did it.

Thinking that this comment was not for long on this earth, the author took the precaution of saving it, typos and all. For what it is worth, the original link was: http://www.express.co.uk/comments/viewall/14347/7

Apparently, the author was prescient, for a while, only this remained:

**COMMENT REMOVED**
24.07.07, 11:49am
**Comment removed**
• Posted by: dumbfound

End of quote.

So the PJ can ask the Manager of Chaplins what happened that week...probably already have spoken to him.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 16.09.14 16:36

Sorry we've got off topic but very important info IMO   ontopic soz
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.09.14 18:51

sallypelt wrote:
Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:Perhaps PamG is Kate's mother, Susan.  Is she 72 years old?
This is Pamela Gurney on her facebook page, no way is she 72. https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7

Google, PG IS 72 years of age. I cannot open the link you have provided, but if it is the photograph of someone with long wavy hair, and a white top, that's a very old photograph of her.

As it's against the rules of this forum to post personal information on here, I will refrain from posting anything more on this person, but I know who she is, and I know lots of personal details about her.

Oh dear! Our Pamela Ruth Gurney can't accept what she is. This is what she posted about me a few days ago:

Pamela Gurney Lol, according to Haverns mons...members, I'm a 72yr old woman with a 74yr old Liverpudlian husband. I wonder does hubby know all that?

Yes Pammie. you will be 73 next year. And everything I've posted is FACT. Something you have trouble grasping.

Let me throw a few more surnames into your mix, Pammie: Payne, Gamble. Let me know when you want a few more. Now run along and do those window cleaner's accounts.

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell me what a "mons" is? titter
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 11 Empty Mrs Gurney/Gamble/Payne...

Post by missbeetle 16.09.14 20:42

Mons, huh?

Does this lady speak either Latin - 'mound' or Jamaican patois - 'men'?

Perhaps it is something else entirely beyond my ken...

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 16.09.14 21:02

sallypelt wrote:

Oh, by the way, can anyone tell me what a "mons" is? titter

Assume she is starting to write 'monsters'. How witty. roll
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 16.09.14 21:44

mons pubis? tuppence? ooh er missus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 16.09.14 21:59

A link to Richard D Hall's videos has been on their FB page all day. Not been wooshed yet. Hopefully plenty have seen & bookmarked it.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 17.09.14 13:55

Vten’s original review & now his comment on a '4 star' posting by ‘Tim Buckley’ where he says:

Funny thing though...

Not only did I notice that the only reviews in your collection were dated two days ago, including reviews for a number of books which are far older than this week's 'hot topic' titles, but I also noticed that they didn't say very much. In fact, they didn't mention any detail at all. None. Excise them from all connection to the titles they are associated with, and they're surprisingly generic... almost like the person writing them hadn't actually read them, certainly never connected with them…..’

are now both posted to “Only in America’ blog for posterity before his second comment gets ‘whooshed’ by Amazon as well.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2014/09/looking-for-madeleine-more-withering.html

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2014/09/looking-for-madeleine-book-review.html

Both worth a read imo.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 17.09.14 14:23

Oh, is Amazon whooshing now? It was only a matter of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 17.09.14 14:27

Oh wow!  Fascinating review.

Clicked on the first link, and saw it included a photo that says it all - NO abduction.  
Vten whoever that be is very articulated - comes across as a journalist.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top