The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Mm11

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Regist10

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by jeanmonroe 15.09.14 1:02

petunia wrote:I have said it before,and i will say it again S&S have been used and abused by TM' independent from Kate and Gerry my foot, Imo the McCann's knew what was going to be in this book and they knew Imo that the truth seekers wouldn't buy it, but hey ho I DOUBT kate or Gerry give a bugger about the reputations of Swan and Summers so long has it fits with there agenda of Madeleine's been Abducted and we are the innocent victims of hateful trolls.

Summers and Swan say, on record, that 2 police forces are pursuing THE 'THEORY' OF AN ABDUCTION!

THEORY, THEORY, THEORY!

NOT A FACTUAL, ACTUAL, 'ABDUCTION' OF ANYBODY!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE' - Page 9 Empty Re: A VERY QUICK FIRST SCAN OF 'LOOKING FOR MADELEINE'

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 2:49

If you were on either force would you actually bother to pursue the theory of abduction? I know you've got to look like you are doing something, but would you actually bother to do so with any gusto? I imagine the officers forced to do this on both sides would just go for a long coffee break or something and say they'd been out searching, unless it's for a Great British Press Photo-shoot. 'Oi, it's your turn to put on the one-piece plastic suit and go and poke around some old drains where the press will be today. Great for some publicity pics to show where all those millions are going. Wait! Don't forget to nip down the pound and get a couple of dogs to sniff around and make it all look professional See you tonight for beers and a few games of pool.' And who could blame them? They know this is a crock of $h!t just like we do.

In my opinion, as always.

Activity : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 15.09.14 7:35

The authors are very touchy I asked them a question on twitter re omissions and how they decided what to include and what not and they blocked me!
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 15.09.14 8:44

Well after the barrage of negative reviews and questions, of which will no doubt be described as "abuse", I think S&S and even TM may be surprised at the number of "Haters" out there. Clearly not just a few randoms as the book portrays but hundreds of thousands judging by Facebook alone. 
The rest probably just don't care anymore but it would seem that this group aren't allowed to forget about it as it's thrust upon them wherever they look or listen. 

Crimewatch tomorrow. If it were me addressing the public with this knowledge I'd be starting to feel very uncomfortable right now. 

Could book figures be used to gauge the level of public interest still left in a case? 
You could hardly carry out a poll really. Does make me wonder.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 15.09.14 9:06

Brian Griffin wrote:If you were on either force would you actually bother to pursue the theory of abduction? I know you've got to look like you are doing something, but would you actually bother to do so with any gusto? I imagine the officers forced to do this on both sides would just go for a long coffee break or something and say they'd been out searching, unless it's for a Great British Press Photo-shoot. 'Oi, it's your turn to put on the one-piece plastic suit and go and poke around some old drains where the press will be today. Great for some publicity pics to show where all those millions are going. Wait! Don't forget to nip down the pound and get a couple of dogs to sniff around and make it all look professional See you tonight for beers and a few games of pool.' And who could blame them? They know this is a crock of $h!t just like we do.

In my opinion, as always.

I agrre with that.

The PJ came up with a much more believeable solution as to what they found @ 5A.

The UK is just wasting time & money...and put a spoke in the PJ wheel.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.14 9:31

noddy100 wrote:The authors are very touchy I asked them a question on twitter re omissions and how they decided what to include and what not and they blocked me!

You should have asked them how much they got for their souls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 15.09.14 10:04

sallypelt wrote:
nglfi wrote:I don't know who Pam Gurney is but she's very active on twitter,  I've been engaged with someone in a debate before over the McCanns and she cannot resist putting her two penneth in. She  is completely mad so I wouldn't pay any attention to what she says

She's a 72 year old woman whose husband is a 74 year old Liverpudlian. I won't reveal any more.
She has commented on this post over on s&S facebook page so she obviously read this forum regularly.

I'm beginning to think it is Kate.   If you read back her posts and have Kate in your head, it all really sounds like her.  She has said she won't be around much over the next week, so let's see if K & G are in London getting ready for the next round of the damages trial, or even over there ready for it.  I'm half convinced she is Kate.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.14 10:09

Perhaps PamG is Kate's mother, Susan.  Is she 72 years old?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 15.09.14 10:19

inspirespirit wrote:
 She has said she won't be around much over the next week, so let's see if K & G are in London getting ready for the next round of the damages trial, or even over there ready for it.  I'm half convinced she is Kate.

Is the trial being resumed now? Can't see any reference to the new date -someone on the other thread said likely to be nearer Xmas?
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by waiting for justice 15.09.14 10:23

Ladyinred wrote:Perhaps PamG is Kate's mother, Susan.  Is she 72 years old?
Could be babysitting for the week. 

If you're that much of a TM supporter, why on earth would you
visit a site like this. 
I don't visit other sites because I've personally made up my mind for the moment. 
That is until SY come up with some concrete proof to prove otherwise or explain 
all of the inconsistencies.
waiting for justice

Activity : 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 15.09.14 10:28

This is Pamela Gurney on her facebook page, no way is she 72. https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 15.09.14 10:35

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
This is Pamela Gurney on her facebook page, no way is she 72. https://www.facebook.com/pamela.gurney.7

Google, PG IS 72 years of age. I cannot open the link you have provided, but if it is the photograph of someone with long wavy hair, and a white top, that's a very old photograph of her.

As it's against the rules of this forum to post personal information on here, I will refrain from posting anything more on this person, but I know who she is, and I know lots of personal details about her.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 15.09.14 11:08

sallypelt wrote:
Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:

Google, PG IS 72 years of age. I cannot open the link you have provided, but if it is the photograph of someone with long wavy hair, and a white top, that's a very old photograph of her.

As it's against the rules of this forum to post personal information on here, I will refrain from posting anything more on this person, but I know who she is, and I know lots of personal details about her.
yes that is the photo Sallyspelt.  There is another one of her looking older, in a green top.  I'm summizing, but it looks as if she is in Scotland in the photo.  She knows a LOT about the case, and has an answer for everything.  She talks about TM's as if she knows them intimately.  There are no friends on her facebook page, which is why I thought it wasn't real.  She 'sounds' so much like Kate when she 'talks'.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 11:23

noddy100 wrote:The authors are very touchy I asked them a question on twitter re omissions and how they decided what to include and what not and they blocked me!
Well of course they did! They are as guilty as sin!

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 15.09.14 11:26

Brian Griffin wrote:
Well of course they did! They are as guilty as sin!

In my opinion.
I think they will regret writing this book - the word writing used 'loosely'
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 11:31

whatsupdoc wrote:The UK is just wasting time & money...and put a spoke in the PJ wheel.
I suspect the UK police might also be hanging around just in case the PJ pulls a switcheroo and arrest the McCanns on Portuguese soil. That way they can react immediately. Just a theory.

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 15.09.14 11:53

inspirespirit wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
nglfi wrote:I don't know who Pam Gurney is but she's very active on twitter,  I've been engaged with someone in a debate before over the McCanns and she cannot resist putting her two penneth in. She  is completely mad so I wouldn't pay any attention to what she says

She's a 72 year old woman whose husband is a 74 year old Liverpudlian. I won't reveal any more.
She has commented on this post over on s&S facebook page so she obviously read this forum regularly.

I'm beginning to think it is Kate.   If you read back her posts and have Kate in your head, it all really sounds like her.  She has said she won't be around much over the next week, so let's see if K & G are in London getting ready for the next round of the damages trial, or even over there ready for it.  I'm half convinced she is Kate.
They are on Crimewatch tomorrow !  Hence why 'she won't be around much this week'.  I still have an inkling this Pam woman is Kate in disguise.

She (Pamela G) also appears to have the ability to delete comments and people on the S&S FB page.  A couple of my comments have been deleted, and that Pam was arguing with someone called Andreai.  Pam then said she had had enough, au revoir Andreai, and sure enough Andreai has been removed.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 15.09.14 12:36

Summers and Swan are being interviewed on Talk Radio Europe right now.  You can listen by visiting their website on...

http://www.talkradioeurope.net/listen/listen-live

Hope it works.  I think you can also listen to the interview in their archive.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 15.09.14 12:57

It was only a short interview no more than 5 mins and pretty shallow.  They were on the defensive and mentioned the people that don't believe in the abduction theory.  They mentioned that GA was not the monster portrayed in the UK MSM, rather a fairly effective investigator.  When asked if they interviewed him the said he declined because of the current libel trial.  Mr Summers erred by stating that the McCann's libelled GA. His wife corrected him on that.

Perhaps they are doing the rounds in promoting their book sales and may appear on radio stations that take inbound listeners questions.  That would be good.  That didn't happen today on Talk Radio Europe.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.14 13:08

FACT!

Questions on why the book doesn't mention the Gasper statement are quickly DELETED from S&S Facebook page.

You can try yourselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 15.09.14 13:12

BlueBag wrote:FACT!

Questions on why the book doesn't mention the Gasper statement are quickly DELETED from S&S Facebook page.

You can try yourselves.

Yep, whoosh cluck! eek
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.14 13:16

The thing is it's an entirely reasonable question to ask... why did they choose to ignore Gasper?

I think we all can guess though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 15.09.14 13:38

Praiaaa wrote:
inspirespirit wrote:
 She has said she won't be around much over the next week, so let's see if K & G are in London getting ready for the next round of the damages trial, or even over there ready for it.  I'm half convinced she is Kate.

Is the trial being resumed now? Can't see any reference to the new date -someone on the other thread said likely to be nearer Xmas?

Not surprised it is dragged until before Christmas.  Their lawyer will want to play for time to get their act together now that they can see they are heading towards an oncoming train.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffin 15.09.14 13:48

The Rooster wrote:Mr Summers erred by stating that the McCann's libelled GA. His wife corrected him on that.
He looks like a doddery, old codger so I'm not surprised.

In my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.09.14 13:55

http://www.talkradioeurope.net/listen/on-demand

can download as mp3.

Monday 15th september 1300-1400 hrs

right click

save.

( i got it on dicty thingy, in case it's 'whooshed cluncked'!  winkwink )

27:00mins-43:30 mins.

Imo, CW 2!

All the dodgy 'geezers' Deadwood 'found' for CW and CW1 (update)

No 'evidence' from S&S that an 'abduction' even took place.

All 'HEARSAY' and 'supposition'.

NO mention of 'Smithman, Tannerman, Crecheman', 'smashed shutter, unlocked patio doors, Gaspars, Payne' etc.,

In short, ABSOLUTELY "NOTHING TO HEAR HERE"!

EXCEPT, YET ANOTHER TWO PEOPLE TRYING TO PROFIT THEMSELVES, (lots of 'plugs' for THEIR 'book') OUT OF WEE MADELEINE'S 'PLIGHT'!

IT'S 'DISGUSTING, DESPICABLE and DEPLORABLE' as McCann spokesman, Clarence M would say!

Convienently 'forgetting' that HE profits, personally, to the tune of £28,000pa, as a 'retainer', paid from Madeleine's Fund, out of the 'plight' of wee Madeleine!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top