The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Mm11

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Regist10

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by MRNOODLES 09.07.14 18:46

Justformaddie wrote:
worriedmum wrote:PeterMac wrote (snipped)''

MCR mentions a celebration that gathered 20 thousand people in order to pray on the 8th of December 2008
http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/3959495.Thousands_join_East_Lancashire_group_s_prayers_for_Madeleine_McCann/
KMC doesn't remember and asks where it was.
MCR says it was in the UK.
KMC says that there are obviously people who pray.''

what
That makes me feel sick,  :bad:  Ungrateful pieces of ....  Dung IMO 
I'm a catholic, and prayer for me and most is the most powerful of all. 
I'm pretty sure they could tell u where money came from, but having over 20,000 people together praying 
For the safe return of their daughter and she doesn't remember when or where, just shows everyone, everywhere
The sort of people were dealing with here, if I was maddie, I certainly would not be waiting for them when the're
Time comes all IMO

My iPads playing up, sorry if it's hard to read!

I feel the same from an atheist point of view.

Everybody has a free right to what they wish to. 20,000 people chose to pray for her daughter and she blows it off. The sheer bl**dy disrespect is shocking really.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Empty Re: LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS

Post by sallypelt 09.07.14 19:00

MRNOODLES wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:

MCR mentions a celebration that gathered 20 thousand people in order to pray on the 8th of December 2008
http://www.blackburncitizen.co.uk/news/3959495.Thousands_join_East_Lancashire_group_s_prayers_for_Madeleine_McCann/

what
I'm pretty sure they could tell u where money came from, but having over 20,000 people together praying 
For the safe return of their daughter and she doesn't remember when or where, just shows everyone, everywhere
The sort of people were dealing with here, if I was maddie, I certainly would not be waiting for them when the're
Time comes all IMO

I feel the same from an atheist point of view.

Everybody has a free right to what they wish to.  20,000 people chose to pray for her daughter and she blows it off.  The sheer bl**dy disrespect is shocking really.

There were probably no celebrities there, and therefore these 20,000 weren't important. If they aren't putting money in envelopes and sending them directly to the McCann's home address, these people are insignificant to the McCann's.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by PEANUT66 09.07.14 19:08

The  thing that stands out with the court case yesterday was that they didn't appear to have one person supporting them.  Where are all their family and friends......To me it looks like they have been desserted.
Lets hope Madeleine gets the justice she so deserves.
PEANUT66

Activity : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.14 19:15

Justformaddie wrote:

what
Time comes all IMO

I agree with most of your post. Only, as fa as money goes, the reward money from NOTW improperly given to the fund, they can't remember (of course).

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 19:16

They been dropped like a sack of shit , even pinky must be sitting in a corner shaking like a shitting dog with fear of being exposed and dragged down by these  two cretins who tell lies and more lies without shame of what the consequence will be when the truth comes out in the open . big grin
Iamtheseeker

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 09.07.14 19:19

missmar1 wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:

what
Time comes all IMO

Sorry if its all  already been said, I am working backwards just come on now.   It has been bothering me  ( If I read it right ) that when the judge asked what caused the most anguish to them  -  the contents of MR Amarals book or the disappearance of their daughter ......  I'm sure Gerry Mccann  said he could not make a comparison because they happened at different times ?????

I cannot believe he answered with those comments ?    He appears so detatched from his little girl - what father would say that ?   No matter how long in between those "happenings" surely, the loss of his daughter would remain the most anguishing of the two comparisons ????   I am flabbergasted at his answer if thats what he said to the judge.

I hope this was a trick question from the judge, and if it was they fell right for it. How can something be worse than the loss of your child, whatever happened to her.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 19:20

NO MORE " WONGA" ALL THIS PAIN , WE COME TO PORTUGAL ONCE AGAIN  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.07.14 19:21

Iamtheseeker wrote:They been dropped like a sack of shit , even pinky must be sitting in a corner shaking like a shitting dog with fear of being exposed and dragged down by these  two cretins who tell lies and more lies without shame of what the consequence will be when the truth comes out in the open . big grin
Pinky will know where those dogs are in portugal won't he? He should be in the middle of them but I wouldn't take him outta pity....  All the others I'll take home (poor things) he'd be the only one I'd leave lol!

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 19:24

Dogs are a pain for pinky as dogs don't lie do they "justformaddie" big grin ?
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.07.14 19:50

Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Guardi11
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 19:57

They look like they are scared lol like a couple of thieves making a quick get away big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.07.14 20:00

Somewhat different to their arrival in Lisbon yesterday morning:

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 <a href=LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Articl10" />
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 20:02

Is that a roll of toilet paper in her hand  big grin ?
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochosi 09.07.14 20:02

Kate looks like she's trying to sit as far away from Gerry as possible. 
Gerry looks like he's graciously affording his adoring fans some photo opportunities.

ETA - in the pic of the night before, Kate looks like she's pleased to see Martin Brunt, so she's not on her own with Gerry.
Ochosi

Activity : 82

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.07.14 20:18

Iamtheseeker wrote:Dogs are a pain for pinky as dogs don't lie do they "justformaddie" big grin ?
Hell no they can't  big grin

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 09.07.14 20:22

Iamtheseeker wrote:Is that a roll of toilet paper in her hand  big grin ?

Looks like Cuddlecat's been boil washed and put through the mangle, iats  big grin 
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 09.07.14 20:25

ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 20:25

Sorry , I taught is was toilet paper the pair took with them to the court room in case of an accident when the judge realises they telling porkies  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 Empty Praying for Madeleine...

Post by missbeetle 09.07.14 20:33

...with a prayer site called 'download music revolution'...?

This company/site was set up in September 2007.

A year later, 20 000 subscribers - and I would be surprised if Kate was one of them.

Roll on 2010, and what do you know it, these chaps have set up a charity!

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 <a href=LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 1190_zps3f173fa2"

LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 <a href=LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 18_zps306e46da

John Wearne's online CV makes interesting reading - with this gem :
LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 <a href=LAST DAY OF LIBEL TRIAL 8th July 2014 DISCUSSION AND NEWS  - Page 29 111_zps47904a1d
Peculiar people.

Peculiar set-ups.

Odd that Miguel Rodrigues should flag this event.

As far as I can ascertain, these 20 000 praying people were all joining in online.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 09.07.14 20:42

Judge – What data are you now referring to?
KMC says that the book had many negative effects in Portugal. She says that this book sounds credible and if people believe what it says, that Madeleine is dead, they will not search for her and bring more information about her. She says that it is a particularly serious matter that such a theory is published in Portugal, because it is from there that Madeleine disappeared.

She didn't answer to the point. She evaded the question effectively.

She concedes the book sounds credible....so what's the problem ?

If she had the book carries weight because it was written by the ex leading detective that would have been different, instead she said so herself the book sounds credible.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 09.07.14 20:45

Justformaddie wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:Having given their testimonies, the McCanns are driven away from the court.  Note the wee one's wristband and the body language:

Ooh dear, km doesn't look too good there, although that's the way she should've looked 7yrs ago IMO

he looks smug]and she looks loke she wants to open the door and bail out
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 20:47

You mean scarper? make it away on her toes like when they "fled" on easy jet? and he looks like a frightened rat  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 09.07.14 20:48

Iamtheseeker wrote:You mean scarper? make it away on her toes like when they "fled" on easy jet? and he looks like a frightened rat  big grin
yes
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Make Me Laff 09.07.14 20:54

imo Km knows what happened and judging by her haggard appearance she is supressed
she couldn't Make Love to Gerry?
Is it any wonder ?

if that woman could just break free from that control freak
she would tell all
imo
she needs help
I really mean that
Dont Make Me Laff
Dont Make Me Laff

Back to top Go down

Post by Iamtheseeker 09.07.14 20:55

I taught he farted with fear and she tries to flee the stink leaving him looking smug  big grin
Iamtheseeker

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top