The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Newintown 01.07.14 17:21

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
The witness states that, in informal conversation with the inspectors of this police force (DIC Portimao), he reported a situation, which at the time seemed abnormal, but that these facts have already been investigated, and it was determined that they had no relevance to the current investigation.

Be fascinating to know what that was all about.

Could be one of the people being re-interviewed, the OC driver perhaps as mentioned on the news programmes.  Although he was not a driver when working for the OC but was after leaving the OC, the UK news reports never get their facts correct.

If the situation he referred to at the time "seemed abnormal" but had already been investigated, may be if further facts have been brought to light which may link in with what he was referring to, the PJ and SY want to quiz him further on the "abnormal situation" he reported.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 10 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Cristobell 01.07.14 17:22

ultimaThule wrote:As the arguidos are Portuguese nationals they may be charged with whatever offence the PJ see fit, or not as the case may be Cristobell.

My point really, is that they can't be charged with abduction as there is no evidence to support it.  As for being made arguidos, though they were wrong with Robert Murat, they did at least have 4 people (McCann friends) pointing the finger at him.  If they had something tangible, such as the DNA of one of the witnesses they are interviewing today or that one resembled Smithman then 1) he wouldn't have hung around to be interviewed and 2)he would have been arrested already.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 17:27

It`s worth having a look at Unterdenteppich`s blog post in February ( under the Redwood tree)  Perhaps someone more technologically able than I can bring it over.

The phone record of one of the cleaners may be interesting as it might show whether the alarm had been raised earlier than Kate said.  The interviews may be taking place to see whether Gerry`s alibi about being round the Ocean Club until 10.00 pm can be eroded.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 01.07.14 17:31

One suspect just left faro in an unmarked car with 2 policemen

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 17:36

parapono wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:As the arguidos are Portuguese nationals they may be charged with whatever offence the PJ see fit, or not as the case may be Cristobell.

How not to attack a co-member, let me try.
 @uT, it is not within the reopened case of the PJ that these individuals are questioned. It's a result of the ILORs NSY sent. You can compare it to those rogatories once held in the UK.
So they are not witnesses, suspects heard in the reopened PJ investigation.
The people being interviewed are part (involuntarely) of the UK cover up.
It's time they stop blaming the victim.
This is not a Portuguese story, its an UK one.
Let's stop distorting the reality,
it's the only way to get Justice being done.
And all collateral damages repaid, if at all possible.
IMO
and with due respect
parapono

IF, as appears to be the case, a number of Portuguese nationals have been made arguidos, these decisions will have been made by the  PJ and/or the investigating judge independently of any ILORs sent by the UK,  parapono,  and I don't see why I should come under attack for stating the obvious in response to Crisobell's question  "Charged with what UT?  In 7 years neither the PJ nor SY have ever had enough evidence to charge the actual perpetrators, and the whole world and its dog, knows there was no evidence of abduction.  If someone is charged, they will then have to be prosecuted and the police must have enough evidence to convince the Portuguese Attorney General and the British Crown Prosecution Service, that they have enough evidence to get a conviction" or any other reason.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.07.14 17:38

Justformaddie wrote:One suspect just left faro in an unmarked car with 2 policemen
sounds interesting
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 01.07.14 17:40

Bishop Brennan wrote:It is interesting. But Ive decided to remain sceptical. The timing is so coincidental. Throwing Malinka into the mix adds interest and headlines. Will we see Murat interviewed at verdict time In a couple of months I wonder?

Me too, and the last idea and I would not be amazed about Murat's interview.

Desperate measures to keep the conning couple out of the picture.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 01.07.14 17:41

I wonder if the OC driver was picking up all the friends and relatives who came out to join the McCanns on their extended holiday?  It was 3 weeks before the McCanns hired a car, and Warners were laying on drivers for them up until that time - they may also have been driving the celebrity pair to their media interviews etc.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 01.07.14 17:44

tiny wrote:
Justformaddie wrote:One suspect just left faro in an unmarked car with 2 policemen
sounds interesting

Do officers bother to give suspects a lift home, or do you only get that treatment if you were a witness?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 17:44

lj wrote:
Bishop Brennan wrote:It is interesting. But Ive decided to remain sceptical. The timing is so coincidental. Throwing Malinka into the mix adds interest and headlines. Will we see Murat interviewed at verdict time In a couple of months I wonder?

Me too, and the last idea and I would not be amazed about Murat's interview.

Desperate measures to keep the conning couple out of the picture.

It seems to me the conning couple are very much in the picture, lj, and in all probability will the be last two in the frame - give or take 7 others who are grouped behind them.  smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.07.14 17:44

SixMillionQuid wrote
'' martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt
#Madeleine One suspect has been given 253 questions to answer. Scot Yard joint theories: sex motive or robbery that went wrong.''

That's an awful lot of questions to answer. Or not, as the case may be. So, how many 48's go in to 253? That's an awful lot of f****ng t****rs to get through(even under your breath...)...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.07.14 17:46

One does rememberthat Malinka had not one, but two cars torched within a fairly short period of time.

The last one with the word 'Fala' (talk) written on the pavement next to it.

I've always seen him as an 'after the fact' helper.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.07.14 17:49

Can burned out cars yield forensic results?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 17:52

tigger wrote:One does rememberthat Malinka had not one, but two cars torched within a fairly short period of time.

Somewhat like Sollecito who, many years after the event, has changed his tune? tigger
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 01.07.14 17:57

worriedmum wrote:Can burned out cars yield forensic results?

Dogs are used by the fire services in the UK in burnt out buildings, how much they can detect after a fire I'm not sure, but I know they are used as I've seen them in action on TV programmes about the "Rescue Services".

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 01.07.14 18:00

ChippyM wrote:
tiny wrote:
sounds interesting

Do officers bother to give suspects a lift home, or do you only get that treatment if you were a witness?

It could be that the witness is taking the officers to somewhere where he saw some "suspicious" activity taking place or a whole host of other reasons.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.07.14 18:02

Twitter seems to imply that it could be the arguido without the lawyer-he can't be questioned unless he has one...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.07.14 18:04

Newintown wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Can burned out cars yield forensic results?

Dogs are used by the fire services in the UK in burnt out buildings, how much they can detect after a fire I'm not sure, but I know they are used as I've seen them in action on TV programmes about the "Rescue Services".

British sniffer dogs, Eddie and Keela, found the body of pensioner Attracta Harron in a shallow grave and found her blood in a burnt out car, five months after her murder:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2009/08/eddie-and-keela-find-body-and-blood-of.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 18:06

worriedmum wrote:Twitter seems to imply that it could be the arguido without the lawyer-he can't be questioned unless he has one...

As I understand it, any arguido or arguido can be questioned if they choose to forego the services of a lawyer, wm
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 18:11

Newintown wrote:
ChippyM wrote:
tiny wrote:
sounds interesting

It could be that the witness is taking the officers to somewhere where he saw some "suspicious" activity taking place or a whole host of other reasons.

Where a number of interviews are scheduled to take place in relation to the same case, it's not uncommon for transport to be arranged for witnesses/suspects both to and from the police station in order to ensure there is no delay in the proceedings,.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.07.14 18:11

ultimaThule wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Twitter seems to imply that it could be the arguido without the lawyer-he can't be questioned unless he has one...

As I understand it,  any arguido or arguido can be questioned if they choose to forego the services of a lawyer, wm
Thanks UT....
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 01.07.14 18:19

worriedmum wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

As I understand it,  any arguido or arguido can be questioned if they choose to forego the services of a lawyer, wm
Thanks UT....
i think the guy from the BBC tweeted that he has mental health issues so must have a lawyer present
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 01.07.14 18:32

I wonder If this "young suspect" is the guy who stabbed a woman and Said he killed Maddie.
He was 15yo 2007.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.07.14 18:33

ultimaThule wrote:
tigger wrote:One does rememberthat Malinka had not one, but two cars torched within a fairly short period of time.

Somewhat like Sollecito who, many years after the event, has changed his tune? tigger

Who he?

Got it- just googled...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 01.07.14 18:34

stargazer59 wrote:
worriedmum wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

Thanks UT....
i think the guy from the BBC tweeted that he has mental health issues so must have a lawyer present

I would have thought, not just a lawyer, but a mental health advocate - that`s what happens in UK (well it did when I was working in mental health).

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top