The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Mm11

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Regist10

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by Bishop Brennan 01.07.14 13:26

sofieellis wrote:Joana Morais ‏
[ltr]@xklamation[/ltr]
  34s
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka. #McCann

Keeping my skeptic hat firmly in place, this is an excellent set of Arguidos from AR. Full marks to him. Something for everybody really - foreigners / a russian who may be a paedo / someone who needs locking up in an asylum / and a VAN driver.

I was wondering when the "van that took Maddie away" would make its appearance, and this seems to be it. Press can now have a field day - providing just the right kind of distraction over the next few days as background to the 8th July trial. Top work Mr Redwood. History is being rewritten in the mind of the public as we watch.

Or it may be that Redwood is on to something...  biggergrin 

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Empty Re: Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 13:28

True Liberty wrote:

"And about the comments of DC Redwoods arse - to those posters you are doing to him what was done to G. Amaral."
-------------------------------------------------

Surely you meant DCI Redwood's 'bottom' or 'behind' didn't you?  winkwink 
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 01.07.14 13:28

True Liberty wrote:For everyone screaming whitewash.
CPS is involved in the process.
There is no way this is a whitewash.
And about the comments of DC Redwoods arse - to those posters you are doing to him what was done to G. Amaral.
Until you know it is a whitewash - show some respect.

Welcome back Mrs Redwood. Nice to see you again. And your son is doing a great job.  big grin 
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 01.07.14 13:29

True Liberty wrote:For everyone screaming whitewash.
CPS is involved in the process.
There is no way this is a whitewash.
And about the comments of DC Redwoods arse - to those posters you are doing to him what was done to G. Amaral.
Until you know it is a whitewash - show some respect.
And although this is my first post as this name I have been on here from the beginning as Humanist and Hannasus.

Chateleine,  I recall you ages ago saying it was not a whitewash and I could not understand you reasoning.
I do now.
with respect, if the mccanns and at least a couple of the tapas are NOT arrested and charged, then it will be a whitewash.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 13:32

Bishop Brennan wrote:

"Or it may be that Redwood is on to something..."
------------------------------------------------

OR

"it may be that Redwood is ON 'something'..."  laughat 
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 01.07.14 13:33

jeanmonroe wrote:True Liberty wrote:

"And about the comments of DC Redwoods arse - to those posters you are doing to him what was done to G. Amaral."
-------------------------------------------------

Surely you meant DCI Redwood's 'bottom' or 'behind' didn't you?  winkwink 

It is a very nice bottom indeed, but I still want proof it is Mr Redwoods  yes
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 13:46

Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Pastie10
Four 'pastys' arrived in Faro this morning to be eaten interviewed by DCI Mahogany and PJ.

"We are extremely interested, or not, in what the two dark, tanned ones, in particular taste like have to say about how they got them dark 'tans' in cloudy, overcast PDL, in May 2007", said DCI Mahogany.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 01.07.14 14:09

The Pink one did comment -

Their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said last night: ‘Kate and Gerry will simply not comment on any aspect of Operation Grange. 

'It is entirely a matter for the Met Police as to what they do and when they will do it.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2675732/Four-suspects-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann-set-questioned-Portuguese-police-today-request-British-officers.html#ixzz36Dp00fKt 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.07.14 14:18

This morning I watched SkyNews paper review. There were two celeb reviewer bottoms on the sofa. Tony Blackburn's comments were a turning point for me. Well done Tony Blackburn. He made no bones about leaving children alone. He also seemed to have quite a grip on the case and wasn't doing 'poor McCanns'.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 01.07.14 14:19

Bishop Brennan wrote:
sofieellis wrote:Joana Morais ‏

[ltr]@xklamation[/ltr]

34s
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka. #McCann

Keeping my skeptic hat firmly in place, this is an excellent set of Arguidos from AR.  Full marks to him.   Something for everybody really - foreigners / a russian who may be a paedo / someone who needs locking up in an asylum / and a VAN driver.    

I was wondering when the "van that took Maddie away" would make its appearance, and this seems to be it.   Press can now have a field day - providing just the right kind of distraction over the next few days as background to the 8th July trial.  Top work Mr Redwood.   History is being rewritten in the mind of the public as we watch.

Or it may be that Redwood is on to something...    biggergrin 

Sadly for those who want a whitewash, none of this will explain away the lack of intruders in 5a, the time involved in producing cadaverine (and sitting around in 5a waiting for that to happen,) or putting cadaverine in the McCann's car weeks later.

Even if it's an attempt at a whitewash it cannot ever draw a line under things. Police, journos and 'Pros' will need to get used to that.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 14:20

Blessed silence from the McCanns?  That's a relief, Bristow, but given the way twitter is aflame with the latest news from PDL, I doubt they'd get a word in edgeways.  big grin 

Do I detect a tinge of petulance in "It is entirely a matter for the Met Police as to what they do and when they will do it"?  Could it be that the inhabitants of Rothley Towers are not being kept as informed of developments as they would like the world to believe?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 01.07.14 14:24

ultimaThule wrote:Blessed silence from the McCanns?  That's a relief, Bristow, but given the way twitter is aflame with the latest news from PDL, I doubt they'd get a word in edgeways.  big grin 

Do I detect a tinge of petulance in "It is entirely a matter for the Met Police as to what they do and when they will do it"?  Could it be that the inhabitants of Rothley Towers are not being kept as informed of developments as they would like the world to believe?
I agree ultima Thule there definitely seems to be an air of petulance in his comment, he's feeling out of his depth now I reckon.  winkwink

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 01.07.14 14:26

aquila wrote:This morning I watched SkyNews paper review. There were two celeb reviewer bottoms on the sofa. Tony Blackburn's comments were a turning point for me. Well done Tony Blackburn. He made no bones about leaving children alone. He also seemed to have quite a grip on the case and wasn't doing 'poor McCanns'.
Good for him, quite a few people seem to ridicule him but I have always liked Tony Blackburn, seems a grounded and decent sort.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 14:26

Whatever 'happened' to the LONE (LONE) sexual predator the Maddie cops were extremely interested in?

You know the one, 'POT BELLY, SMELLY, STINKYMAN.'

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said tracing the man was “a primary concern”.

...the man sat on or got into bed with young girls. Even when he was disturbed, witnesses said he remained calm. He spoke English slowly, with a foreign accent and possibly slurred speech, had unkempt hair, was unshaven, and smelled strange. Some witnesses said he had a pot belly".

DCI Redwood said: “The significant features of this offending – a man with a vile interest in young, white, female children, who he is attacking in their beds while they are on holiday with their families – have got a very close resonance to some of the features of Madeleine’s disappearance."

Is DCI  Mahogany 'measuring' the four 'suspects' in Faro, 'bellies', as we speak?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.07.14 14:26

ultimaThule wrote:Blessed silence from the McCanns?  That's a relief, Bristow, but given the way twitter is aflame with the latest news from PDL, I doubt they'd get a word in edgeways.  big grin 

Perhaps they're not even on first name terms with Andrew Redwood, the days of telling Stu what to do long gone...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 01.07.14 14:28

aquila wrote:This morning I watched SkyNews paper review. There were two celeb reviewer bottoms on the sofa. Tony Blackburn's comments were a turning point for me. Well done Tony Blackburn. He made no bones about leaving children alone. He also seemed to have quite a grip on the case and wasn't doing 'poor McCanns'.

They won't be asking him back then.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.07.14 14:31

I have just had this special edible HAT delivered, just in case . . .
Breaking News on Sky News - SY back in PDL suspects to be interviewed - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9W2qgUXb42Fp1BzCCajSusIh_2ofSPED-aSQr2EOwac8mYiL-g
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.07.14 14:33

WOW!

253 'questions' to be put to 'suspect/arguido'!

That's a heluva LOT of 'no comment's' then!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 01.07.14 14:33

MRNOODLES wrote:

They won't be asking him back then.
Maybe and maybe not. I liked what he said. He's no fool. He wasn't afraid to give his opinion in a diplomatic way. The other celeb on the sofa was a woman who acted in Eastenders/sang songs and she did the usual frothy stuff BUT she also did the leaving kids on their own! She made no bones about it.

Tony Blackburn....hey respect man.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Post by True Liberty 01.07.14 14:36

Does anyone think that it was known that the met would return on this date.
And  would be there probably on the 8th when the McCs are due to be there for the libel trial.
True Liberty

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.07.14 14:37

Bishop Brennan wrote:
Keeping my skeptic hat firmly in place, this is an excellent set of arguidos from AR.  Full marks to him.  Something for everybody really - foreigners / a Russian who may be a paedo / someone who needs locking up in an asylum / and a VAN driver.    

I was wondering when the "van that took Maddie away" would make its appearance, and this seems to be it.   Press can now have a field day - providing just the right kind of distraction over the next few days as background to the 8th July trial.  Top work Mr Redwood.  History is being rewritten in the mind of the public as we watch.
Indeed, Bishop, it is hard to recover one's breath after one's gasps of admiration at the audacity and brilliance of Redwood.

Even more marvellous is the ongoing collaboration of Redwood with the man appointed by Tony Blair to 'control what comes out in the media', Clarence Micthell.

Doubtless Redwood has had an extensive tutorial - on how to pin a crime on the wrong person - from his investigation co-ordinator, Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell, who - after the Jill Dando investigation was getting nowhere - stepped in and 'found' a piece of firearms residue in Barry Bulsara/George's coat pocket, resulting in a hugely costly wrongful conviction - while the real professional killer and those who hired him remain at large.

And when things get a bit slack, there is always the possibility of an age-progressed forensic artist's sketch - drawn up with the help of Kate McCann - of Madeleine at the age of twelve

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 01.07.14 14:41

What do we have here?
SY:Sex motive and "not left the apartment alive"
Adding Eddie & Keela.
And Gerry Said she was alive 9:10-15,impossible.
Some people in the UK should be worried right now.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 01.07.14 14:47

Somebody tweeted this old article from Oct '07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-489408/Madeleines-DNA-Murats-house-police-claim.html

Interesting stuff when you read over it again.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 01.07.14 14:57

tigger wrote:

Perhaps they're not even on first name terms with Andrew Redwood, the days of telling Stu what to do long gone...

I suspect they haven't been on speaking terms with Redwood since last October, tigger and I wouldn't be at all surprised if communications on both sides are made via thrid parties. big grin 

ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 01.07.14 14:59

bristow wrote:
Good for him, quite a few people seem to ridicule him but I have always liked Tony Blackburn, seems a grounded and decent sort.

The way things are going i would reserve judgement regarding former radio 1 DJ's !!!!!
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top