The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Mm11

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Mm11

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Regist10

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Empty Re: CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Post by Guest 16.05.14 16:39

sar wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:So that the twins were quiet and possibly moved, while they staged the final act IMO.
so act III did occur on the evening of the 3rd?.....

The final act, IMO, was the staged abduction.  Or perhaps the staged abduction was the final act but one: fhe final act being the hoodwinking of police and public (not all of them, obviously) when Mr&Mrs made their first appearance on the world stage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Empty Re: CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Post by Guest 16.05.14 17:57

canada12 wrote:There was a lot of speculation back in the early days of forums that instead of Madeleine calling "Daddy" it was indeed someone calling "Maddie" and that's why the McCanns took the effort to try and convince the world that she wasn't referred to as Maddie.

The speculation was that either it was one of the twins, or it was Kate. Either makes sense if Madeleine had met with some misfortune on that night, or even before that night. Mrs Fenn is adamant that it's not a very young child, but who knows how a very young child might sound in relation to a child only a year or two older? If there's that kind of distinction, perhaps it's not a child at all, but an adult, therefore Kate, grieving. Anything's possible. The one thing I do believe is that Mrs. Fenn heard the crying, on the night she stated, for the length of time she stated, in spite of efforts to discredit her.
You reminded me again of the fact, that Eddie also alerted to Sean's T-shirt ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.05.14 20:12

canada12 wrote:There was a lot of speculation back in the early days of forums that instead of Madeleine calling "Daddy" it was indeed someone calling "Maddie" and that's why the McCanns took the effort to try and convince the world that she wasn't referred to as Maddie.

The speculation was that either it was one of the twins, or it was Kate. Either makes sense if Madeleine had met with some misfortune on that night, or even before that night. Mrs Fenn is adamant that it's not a very young child, but who knows how a very young child might sound in relation to a child only a year or two older? If there's that kind of distinction, perhaps it's not a child at all, but an adult, therefore Kate, grieving. Anything's possible. The one thing I do believe is that Mrs. Fenn heard the crying, on the night she stated, for the length of time she stated, in spite of efforts to discredit her.

Pistorius is claiming to have wailed as a woman, in an equally high pitched voice.

So why should our heroine not have done so too, emulating a wailing child?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Empty chilling video

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 2:13

The fund starting uplifts Gerry,two weeks after MBM disappears.
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Empty chilling video

Post by angusallan 18.05.14 2:32

Windows open,shutters up!
Twins sleeping either side of MBM !Not according to Oldfield.Red flag.
angusallan

Activity : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 9:08

I've just posted on the Red Flags topic that Trish Cameron's comment is more likely to have been a misunderstanding than misinformation.

Interesting to see how soon Eileen McCann was feeling better when interviewed on 17th May along with Uncle Brian Kennedy - perhaps, like Gerry, she perked up when the money started rolling in.........
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.05.14 12:18

This is slightly off topic, I guess, but it is still to do with the McCanns' videos/press appearances.

Does anyone know what the actual times were of these two first press appearances? 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 19.05.14 11:34

In this Chilean interview Kate (complete with those checked trousers) gives us some telling words.
At 58.15 Kate says that sometimes she would like to press a button and 'we're all gone'.... then after....'we're all together'.
Notice the disdain from hubby..oops nearly gave the game away there.

Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 19.05.14 13:13

Châtelaine wrote:

You reminded me again of the fact, that Eddie also alerted to Sean's T-shirt ...

Very good point.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 20.05.14 19:23

I think this video is probably the most uncomfortable ever for the McCs. Unsurprisingly, it involves that pesky subject of the dogs. What interests me is Justine McGuinness counselling/soothing GM as he goes into meltdown.

JM at 0.38 : " Just sit down and answer the questions. All you need to say is it's speculation. So that you can then say, stick to the official line"
KM at 0.48 : "It's too 'ot. Give him a minute."

She was right there. It was getting hot. Very hot indeed. Too hot to handle by the looks. I clocked KM's cogs whirring. It's in the eyes. She had to keep her head.

I hope one day we will be told what that 'official line' was JM referred to.

Some gif opportunities for the techies.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.14 12:37

Added here (with thanks to Unchained Melody) from the Twitter topic.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.06.14 13:11

Mirage wrote:I think this video is probably the most uncomfortable ever for the McCs. Unsurprisingly, it involves that pesky subject of the dogs. What interests me is Justine McGuinness counselling/soothing GM as he goes into meltdown.

JM at 0.38 : " Just sit down and answer the questions. All you need to say is it's speculation. So that you can then say, stick to the official line"
I hope one day we will be told what that 'official line' was JM referred to.
But whatever it was Justine KNOWS what it was, otherwise how would she know that he was going against it.
So we can now add JUSTINE MCGUINNESS onto the list of people involved in a Conspiracy to Pervert ? ? ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 01.06.14 13:55

Mirage wrote:

I'm totally gobsmacked at this. It takes a lot but this is astounding me. 

Who on earth are these people!?
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.14 14:11

MrsC wrote:
Mirage wrote:

I had never really heard that bit in the background  bigshock
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missmar1 01.06.14 14:20

candyfloss wrote:
MrsC wrote:
Mirage wrote:

Neither have I  - has anyone got the video of Kate Mccann clicking her tongue and snapping her fingers  when describing how quickly the abductor had gotten in and taken her little girl ?
missmar1

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.14 14:26

candyfloss wrote:
MrsC wrote:
Mirage wrote:

So much evidence staring them in the face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.06.14 14:38

This is from the early days, several weeks after May 2007 though I don't know the exact date.

Around 3.30 his comment that 'the police have all the information and we have bared our soul to them', was obviously before KM refused to answer the 48 questions I suspect.     
Also in this at around 3.50  GM mentions the now infamous words "one of the slight positives, it's difficult to know what's true and what's not" regarding the press reports.
Then, finally, he speaks of them maybe working in Child Welfare in the future.          nah 

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 01.06.14 20:55

Is this the video , missmar1 ?

5.55 onwards...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 10.06.14 16:26

Not exactly chilling but remember this one...

Philomena telling Brunty that she expects Kate Mccann to be charged with the accidental death of Madeleine.

Not surprisingly she hardly ever spoke out in public much after that.

fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME - Page 3 Empty Interview outside Lisbon court

Post by worriedmum 16.06.14 21:14

Please can someone technical post today's Sky interview about the postponement of the Libel Trial? From the part where Kate speaks?

worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by fossey 16.06.14 21:20

worriedmum wrote:Please can someone technical post today's Sky interview about the postponement of the Libel Trial? From the part where Kate speaks?

That's about as much as i can do i'm afraid.
fossey

Activity : 304

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 16.06.14 21:28

Thanks Fossey!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by stumo 16.06.14 21:45

fossey wrote:
worriedmum wrote:Please can someone technical post today's Sky interview about the postponement of the Libel Trial? From the part where Kate speaks?

That's about as much as i can do i'm afraid.

Wow, Gerry's face around 35 seconds when Kate starts to talk. Priceless.
stumo
stumo

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 16.06.14 22:19

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've just posted on the Red Flags topic that Trish Cameron's comment is more likely to have been a misunderstanding than misinformation.

Interesting to see how soon Eileen McCann was feeling better when interviewed on 17th May along with Uncle Brian Kennedy - perhaps, like Gerry, she perked up when the money started rolling in.........

Quite so. Everyone in TM perked up dramatically when the money started flowing in. However, judging by the Mc interview at the end of this thread, things are not quite so perky these days.

Oh, how much would the MT love to 'whoosh' Amaral.......he is most definitely their bete noir! Always has been, from the looks of things.

I think they seriously underestimated him and his team.

Silly them!  Mr
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 15.07.14 11:45

In the interview on the 7th may 07, not sure if it's the first one or not but, when km says "to the person who's with madeleine" gm squeezes her shoulder and turns to look at her then turns back with a disgusted face. It's like she was not supposed to say that at all and very quickly says "or who has been with madeleline". That's the point when I thought something was very wrong. IMO

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top