The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Post by juliet on 14.05.14 23:21

Thank you mariola and plebgate. Feel sure Sian would be less gushing than most interviewers. Mccanns always astounded when not bowed down to.
juliet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.05.14 9:08

Just popping in to say Thank You to mariola and gillyspot    thanks    for pointing out that I was quite wrong in naming the interviewer in the vid I referred to.  .    duh 

As must be obvious I am not up to speed with TV 'personalities', will check and double check in future. !

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 15.05.14 9:46

Poe wrote:

I haven't watched this all the way through but at 5.02 Sandra asks whether they had given the children something such as calpol to help them sleep. It's visible at normal speed but even more obvious frame by frame that Gerry is nodding all the way through his answer until he grabs his ear!

OMG remember how the McCann disciples were upset that Eddie threw that first T shirt? It's just a game for him, he did not show respect.

They have no idea

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot on 15.05.14 10:27

mariola wrote:
juliet wrote:The interview I mentioned was some years ago. Could anyone find it perhaps? Kate seemed so righteous - how dare Sian appear to criticise?
And part 2

Around 2.4mins Gerry "
clearly if you are in a locked apartment, your house & there's people there then the chances of that are very slim & this is so rare." - Was it LOCKED Gerry?

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 15.05.14 13:07

mariola wrote:
juliet wrote:The interview I mentioned was some years ago. Could anyone find it perhaps? Kate seemed so righteous - how dare Sian appear to criticise?
Here it is i think.

@4.10 onwards when asked about the crying incident.  Gerry says 'we did wonder if it was WHEN THEY WERE GETTING PUT TO BED or around that time'.
Can somebody  confirm he said that as I thought Kate and Gerry did the whole bedtime routine off 'bath, milk, biscuits, teeth and bed'.
sammyc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 15.05.14 19:26

I've only watched the first video posted here so far and boy does GM smirk!

I think their dr training has certainly helped them in their acting skills.  They must, as drs, have broken very bad news to patients before & drs won't become emotionally involved.  Detached from reality

Shhh

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey on 16.05.14 2:40

candyfloss wrote:Worriedmum has asked for a new thread where videos can be posted, and then 'techie' members pick out the interesting frames.  Here is the first one worriedmum wanted here.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZcfFTOti-s

So many to choose from in that earlyish video before they learnt how important it is to fully mask reactions! 

I think the most telling might be GMcC at 21-22 - a definite smirk when the reporter mentions the idea of someone finding Madeleine. It's quite fleeting so you have to repeat several times to catch it fully - just keep running through from about 17-24 seconds.

Okeydokey

Back to top Go down

Post by angie o'plasty on 16.05.14 3:22

Okeydokey wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Worriedmum has asked for a new thread where videos can be posted, and then 'techie' members pick out the interesting frames.  Here is the first one worriedmum wanted here.......

So many to choose from in that earlyish video before they learnt how important it is to fully mask reactions! 

I think the most telling might be GMcC at 21-22 - a definite smirk when the reporter mentions the idea of someone finding Madeleine. It's quite fleeting so you have to repeat several times to catch it fully - just keep running through from about 17-24 seconds.

I make a point of watching their interviews on full screen with the sound muted, so that I can concentrate on their mannerisms. He definitely smirks, looks at Kate and then looks down. If I am not mistaken she suppresses a smile too.

And what's with the close up shots of Gerry's crotch?

angie o'plasty

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 16.05.14 8:52

Yes, once I have found the bit I want to look at I turn the sound OFF too.  thumbup
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 16.05.14 10:23

I just watched a video on you tube called madeleine maccann- help me to believe and there's a quick pic of g&k hugging, but it's beside that gate where g is seen hours after she disappeared having that giggle with someone. It shocked me and deffo looks like it was well staged, but IMO of course    wft

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 10:27

Could you post a link please? I can't find any video on YouTube with that name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 16.05.14 10:33

Type in mccann interviews, the pic is maddie in the snow white dress, I ain't gotta clue how to link (YET) I'll post the name who made it hopefully that will help.  blushing1

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 16.05.14 10:39

01flowerz1 nfwtd sorry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 10:50

This seems to be the one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-81pUzpsF_A

All the horrible make-up photos thrown in ( puke ) and some possibly not of Madeleine but some nice ones too.

P.S. I was about to say that reports of me being behind the sofa are entirely false!

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 16.05.14 10:56

Agreed, but does pull at ur heart strings too. They look broken hearted in that pic, but that video of g laughing looks as though he was caught off guard! 
Mayb they had to follow that up with a somber pic! IMO.
P.s sorry bout that, I love all of you the same, but for some reason keep getting mixed up with nfwtd and wlbts! friends

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.05.14 13:09

Look at Gerry's smirk at the 0.23 mark when the interviewer asks about the sightings. There is a distinct smirk. He also turns his head towards Kate quickly at the same time. The speed of the head movement combined with the smirk are a dead give-away. He knows that all the 'sightings' are as mythical as the golden unicorn. But he is mighty pleased that he has got away with it all. And pulled the wool over many people's eyes. In my opinion.

In this interview they have as good as revealed that the sightings are all nonsense. But there is a wider 'agenda' which depends on keeping up the pretense.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.05.14 13:28

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Click on the symbol at the bottom left of the screen.

Ye gods, what a horrible sight is Kate in slow motion but at least you can't hear her awful voice.

Couldn't agree more. The interview where they try to justify their babysitting arrangements is priceless. The twist themselves into knots with their 'abduction' story.' On the one hand, according to Kate, it felt so safe that it wasn't even a decision.  But then, on the other hand, within minutes of finding Madeleine 'gone' Kate 'knows' she has been abducted.

I have always argued that this is as much evidence that you need that their story is a fabrication. This alone proves that they are talking nonsense and that they know what happened. Their story contradicts themselves. 

In order to allow for the abduction story, they had to ensure that there were periods of time when their children were not being supervised by a responsible adult. When children mysteriously 'disappear' when supposedly being looked after by their parents, the parents version of events always needs to be closely scrutinized.

Kind of obvious, really. 

There was much talk in the early stages that, as doctors, the parents would be more anxious and careful than other parents. This is not necessarily the case, speaking from experience! On the contrary, I am often astonished by how cavalier doctors can be about other people's health (but not their own necessarily!) As anyone who has ever been mis-diagnosed or had symptoms overlooked/neglected etc. Or simply not had very good treatment at the hands of the NHS! 

What IS shocking is how the couple and their friends got away with justifying their babysitting arrangements, as if suggesting that it is okay to go out in the evening and not use a babysitter. I'm not sure I would trust them with my guinea-pig, let alone my children or my health.

All in my own opinion, obviously.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.05.14 13:42

Is it just a coincidence that there is a window with curtains blowing in the breeze behind them? Particularly behind Kate as she is talking, you can see the curtains moving? It just seems like such a strange coincidence, given the emphasis the couple have always put on open windows/opening of doors, curtains 'whoosing' in the breeze. 

Someone was having quite a laugh with all these interviews etc, and it's not just Kate and Gerry, imo.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.05.14 13:49

Hicks wrote:This Spanish interview -24th October 2007- with the McCann's totally convinces me that Madeleine died due to overdosing on drugs, whether administered by the McCann' or perhaps when left alone she found pills and overdosed herself.

The contempt I feel for these two while watching this interview no knows no bounds. They were getting negative press at around this time, hence the unexpected tears from Kate. Her whole demeanour, the exaggerated sad face put on to garner sympathy and negate the bad press.

There has been much debate over this interview, just what did GM say when the interview was over but the camera's still rolling?

What convinces me about the drugs is the way Kate acts when asked about sedating the children. The real tears at the end-imo- were due to the drugs question. Apparently there was a clause in the interview, they were not to be asked  about drugs and sedation. Why? That is the clincher for me.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id210.html

Not really looked at how to go frame by frame....sorry! I will later on. There is far to much in this video anyway.....I wouldn't know where to start.

Yes, drugging is a very sensitive topic and there is so much that points to all the children having been drugged by something much stronger than Calpol. While Kate, in her book, suggests that the police were negligent by not having toxicology test done on the twins, I have read (sorry can't find source at the moment) that the Portuguese police DID want the twins checked out, but the McCanns refused to give permission.

Instead of which, they get the twins hair cut and then wait months before allowing the tests which by then are unlikely to reveal anything. 

In any event, this is still more 'evidence' that the abduction story is fabricated. If you thought a nasty child molester had been inside  your children's bedroom and stolen one of them, why on earth would you not insist that the remaining children were checked out. For drugs, for any signs of molestation and so on. 

The twins were practically in a coma that night. And Kate was checking their breathing - putting her hand under their noses. But didn't try to wake them up. Why? Probably because they wouldn't have woken up as they were too heavily sedated. They wanted to make sure they would remember none of that evening, in my opinion.

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by 1soapy on 16.05.14 14:01

jrob: "And Kate was checking their breathing - putting her hand under their noses. But didn't try to wake them up. Why? Probably because they wouldn't have woken up as they were too heavily sedated. They wanted to make sure they would remember none of that evening. IMO"

Interesting observation. Certainly a possible explanation.

1soapy

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 16.05.14 14:09

daffodil wrote:In the Fiona Bruce interview when she speaks of the people giving up their days to search and then asks KM if she felt she wanted to be out searching, such a long pause
from Kate before a reply.   5 seconds to think and say "Well, yeah I did" then another 5 seconds to come up with the excuse "we were almost non-functioning, very busy" etc.

Seems quite unreal to me, firstly that they weren't out searching (what else do you have to do?), and secondly that a reply to a straightforward question needs so long to consider (try it frame by frame, 10 seconds is ages).

It is all so unnatural.

I think that is one of the most revealing interviews. Notice how Kate responds with 'apart from' the first 48 hours. I had always taken the 48 hours bit to mean that they were non-functioning for 48 hours after whatever happened to Madeleine. Which I do believe was on Monday evening probably. So they only became 'functioning' enough to stage an abduction on Thursday. But it might also signify that, apart from the first 48 hours of the holiday (ie: up to some point on Monday) they weren't 'really busy'. Which again, would lead credence to a suggestion that Monday was a *key* day.

I am also wondering if the crying that Mrs Fenn heard coming from the McCAnn apartment could have been Kate crying out 'Maddie'. This would explain why Kate made a big deal about Madeleine not answering to 'Maddie' in her book. It would explain why the crying escalated and why the McCann's themselves highlighted a crying incident. Suggesting that it was Madeleine and one of the twins on another evening.

This might also tie in with a curious little incident I noticed (among the many!) in the Madeleine was Here series when Gerry and Matt do a 'reconstruction' of that evening and Matt's alleged 'last check'.

Towards the end of the reconstruction, Gerry makes a comment about how the only reason they came in through the back of the apartmen was because it made too much noise coming in through the front.

He then makes an uncharacteristically pejorative expression, supposedly about that decision.

Which is: 'Stupid now.' It actually sounds like 'stupid cow'. Which got me thinking. 

In that video I was struck by the apparent closeness of the relationship he had with Jane Tanner. They are quite warm towards each other and Jane Tanner is comfortable enough to smile widely when she makes a joke to Gerry about 'Kate was moaning you were watching footie.'

It made me wonder about the allegiances of those within the group. And also wonder about the real nature of Gerry's relationship with his wife. 

Was Monday night also the evening that Gerry asked the busty aerobics instructor to join their table? Or was it another night?

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 16.05.14 15:04

There was a lot of speculation back in the early days of forums that instead of Madeleine calling "Daddy" it was indeed someone calling "Maddie" and that's why the McCanns took the effort to try and convince the world that she wasn't referred to as Maddie.

The speculation was that either it was one of the twins, or it was Kate. Either makes sense if Madeleine had met with some misfortune on that night, or even before that night. Mrs Fenn is adamant that it's not a very young child, but who knows how a very young child might sound in relation to a child only a year or two older? If there's that kind of distinction, perhaps it's not a child at all, but an adult, therefore Kate, grieving. Anything's possible. The one thing I do believe is that Mrs. Fenn heard the crying, on the night she stated, for the length of time she stated, in spite of efforts to discredit her.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 16.05.14 16:06

1soapy wrote:jrob: "And Kate was checking their breathing - putting her hand under their noses. But didn't try to wake them up. Why? Probably because they wouldn't have woken up as they were too heavily sedated. They wanted to make sure they would remember none of that evening. IMO"

Interesting observation. Certainly a possible explanation.
so presuming the alleged "sedation" of the twins was unusual, why was it done that night?   Unless it was normal??  Unlikely.

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.05.14 16:14

So that the twins were quiet and possibly moved, while they staged the final act IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 16.05.14 16:21

Ladyinred wrote:So that the twins were quiet and possibly moved, while they staged the final act IMO.
so act III did occur on the evening of the 3rd?.....

sar

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum