The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Mm11

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Mm11

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Regist10

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Empty CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Post by Guest 14.05.14 9:23

Worriedmum has asked for a new thread where videos can be posted, and then 'techie' members pick out the interesting frames.  Here is the first one worriedmum wanted here.......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Empty Re: CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME

Post by Guest 14.05.14 11:05

How to do this:

On a windows pc, to watch a video frame by frame, pause it then use your arrow keys (or J and L) to move foward or back one frame.

If you find a segment of video worth watching like this on YouTube, right click on the video and choose the copy video URL option.

On the Post a reply page on this site above the box where you type in your message, the fifth grey box along has an Insert a YouTube video button. Click it and paste the video url you copied. Click Insert.

Worriedmum suggested this clip from 15 seconds onward when they are asked about the sightings:

My original post was for this clip from 1 minute 15 seconds onward when Kate is asked about the crying incident:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 11:21

KM - 5.59 on video.

'we are just sorry we were not there at that minute'

THAT MINUTE.......????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 12:34

I haven't watched this all the way through but at 5.02 Sandra asks whether they had given the children something such as calpol to help them sleep. It's visible at normal speed but even more obvious frame by frame that Gerry is nodding all the way through his answer until he grabs his ear!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.05.14 12:54

Poe wrote:How to do this:

On a windows pc, to watch a video frame by frame, pause it then use your arrow keys (or J and L) to move foward or back one frame.

If you find a segment of video worth watching like this on YouTube, right click on the video and choose the copy video URL option.

On the Post a reply page on this site above the box where you type in your message, the fifth grey box along has an Insert a YouTube video button. Click it and paste the video url you copied. Click Insert.

Worriedmum suggested this clip from 15 seconds onward when they are asked about the sightings:

My original post was for this clip from 1 minute 15 seconds onward when Kate is asked about the crying incident:

Poe, thank you for your instructions, I have written them all down, but have to ask, and sorry for being so dim, you say 'pause it'. How do I do this, pause?  roses

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 12:58

Click on the symbol at the bottom left of the screen.

Ye gods, what a horrible sight is Kate in slow motion but at least you can't hear her awful voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.05.14 16:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Click on the symbol at the bottom left of the screen.

Ye gods, what a horrible sight is Kate in slow motion but at least you can't hear her awful voice.
Do you mean this one, this is the bottom left of my screen,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 16:32

Poe wrote:

I haven't watched this all the way through but at 5.02 Sandra asks whether they had given the children something such as calpol to help them sleep. It's visible at normal speed but even more obvious frame by frame that Gerry is nodding all the way through his answer until he grabs his ear!

At about 7.50 Sandra asks about their returning for a reconstruction.
Gerry says "We have been invited back and I think it's, we are concerned that the date for a possible reconstruction has been published.   I don't think having world wide media attention would help that, and, and, umm what additional information would be gained by such a process we're not sure about."    

Suddenly they decide they don't want world wide media attention drawn to their poor child's possible fate ????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 17:05

quote="Poe"]

Nina: does your screen show the YouTube link called McCanns - Their Best Moments?

There's an arrow pointing right at the bottom left: when you click on the other one in the middle to start the clip, the first one becomes two straight lines and that's what you click on to pause or stop the video.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 14.05.14 17:50

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:quote="Poe"]

Nina: does your screen show the YouTube link called McCanns - Their Best Moments?

There's an arrow pointing right at the bottom left: when you click on the other one in the middle to start the clip, the first one  becomes two straight lines and that's what you click on to pause or stop the video.
 Mrs  clapping  airkiss  roses  thumbup

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.05.14 19:31

This Spanish interview -24th October 2007- with the McCann's totally convinces me that Madeleine died due to overdosing on drugs, whether administered by the McCann' or perhaps when left alone she found pills and overdosed herself.

The contempt I feel for these two while watching this interview no knows no bounds. They were getting negative press at around this time, hence the unexpected tears from Kate. Her whole demeanour, the exaggerated sad face put on to garner sympathy and negate the bad press.

There has been much debate over this interview, just what did GM say when the interview was over but the camera's still rolling?

What convinces me about the drugs is the way Kate acts when asked about sedating the children. The real tears at the end-imo- were due to the drugs question. Apparently there was a clause in the interview, they were not to be asked  about drugs and sedation. Why? That is the clincher for me.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id210.html

Not really looked at how to go frame by frame....sorry! I will later on. There is far to much in this video anyway.....I wouldn't know where to start.
Hicks
Hicks

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.05.14 20:07

In the Fiona Bruce interview when she speaks of the people giving up their days to search and then asks KM if she felt she wanted to be out searching, such a long pause
from Kate before a reply. 5 seconds to think and say "Well, yeah I did" then another 5 seconds to come up with the excuse "we were almost non-functioning, very busy" etc.

Seems quite unreal to me, firstly that they weren't out searching (what else do you have to do?), and secondly that a reply to a straightforward question needs so long to consider (try it frame by frame, 10 seconds is ages).

It is all so unnatural.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 14.05.14 21:08

I'd like to see an analysis of the most recent interview with Fiona Bruce. I found Fiona Bruce's attitude towards the McCann's interesting. I think she has doubts about these two. FB asks them if they want to go back to Portugal. The response by KM was interesting and it leads FB to ask about KM visiting the church when she's there, which is clearly a touchy subject.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Empty frame by frame

Post by mariola 14.05.14 21:15

daffodil wrote:In the Fiona Bruce interview when she speaks of the people giving up their days to search and then asks KM if she felt she wanted to be out searching, such a long pause
from Kate before a reply.   5 seconds to think and say "Well, yeah I did" then another 5 seconds to come up with the excuse "we were almost non-functioning, very busy" etc.

Seems quite unreal to me, firstly that they weren't out searching (what else do you have to do?), and secondly that a reply to a straightforward question needs so long to consider (try it frame by frame, 10 seconds is ages).

It is all so unnatural.

Daffodil ,i think your referring to the Jane Hill interview.Will try and find it.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Empty chilling video

Post by mariola 14.05.14 21:21

mariola wrote:
daffodil wrote:In the Fiona Bruce interview when she speaks of the people giving up their days to search and then asks KM if she felt she wanted to be out searching, such a long pause
from Kate before a reply.   5 seconds to think and say "Well, yeah I did" then another 5 seconds to come up with the excuse "we were almost non-functioning, very busy" etc.

It is all so unnatural.

Daffodil ,i think your referring to the Jane Hill interview.Will try and find it.
Here it is.
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 14.05.14 21:21

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangled Web 14.05.14 21:36

mariola wrote:
mariola wrote:

It is all so unnatural.

Here it is.

Wow. I think Kate actually glared at the presenter when she realised where this question was going and then it looked like she was going to burst into tears. Maybe tears of shame, but more than likely anger that she'd been asked such an awkward question.
Tangled Web

Activity : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 14.05.14 22:29

Re the Fiona Bruce interview.
It's suggested that Madeleine could be in a position to watch TV (as I believe other kidnapped women e.g. Elisabeth Fritzl were). In which case why doesn't KM turn to the camera to make her plea, as though Madeleine was watching - why mumble to Fiona?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

CHILLING VIDEOS - FRAME BY FRAME Empty chilling videos

Post by mariola 14.05.14 22:39

Tangled Web wrote:I'd like to see an analysis of the most recent interview with Fiona Bruce. I found Fiona Bruce's attitude towards the McCann's interesting. I think she has doubts about these two. FB asks them if they want to go back to Portugal. The response by KM was interesting and it leads FB to ask about KM visiting the church when she's there, which is clearly a touchy subject.
For completion purposes,here is the recent Fiona Bruce interview.
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 14.05.14 22:41

There was an interview with BBC Breakfast (Kate all tarted up) when Sian Williams says "Madeleine was very upset when you didn't come" or words to that effect. Kate is really angry, argues the toss and then spends the rest of the interview breathing hard and glaring aggrievedly at Sian. Very intimidating I thought...would love to know what Sian made of it.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 14.05.14 22:48

The interview I mentioned was some years ago. Could anyone find it perhaps? Kate seemed so righteous - how dare Sian appear to criticise?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by mariola 14.05.14 22:57

juliet wrote:The interview I mentioned was some years ago. Could anyone find it perhaps? Kate seemed so righteous - how dare Sian appear to criticise?
Here it is i think.
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by mariola 14.05.14 23:01

juliet wrote:The interview I mentioned was some years ago. Could anyone find it perhaps? Kate seemed so righteous - how dare Sian appear to criticise?
And part 2
mariola

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.05.14 23:04

I posted that interview within the last couple of weeks.   Sian was great in that interview, they should have brought her back to do the latest one imo.  smilie
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by mariola 14.05.14 23:15

plebgate wrote:
I posted that interview within the last couple of weeks.   Sian was great in that interview, they should have brought her back to do the latest one imo.  smilie
DELETED.  Enough of that Mariola
mariola

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum