The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Regist10

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by TheTruthWillOut 14.05.14 19:39

Am I going blind and the 'Last Photo' isn't in the PJ files?

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/HOLIDAY-PHOTOS-LIST.htm
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by ultimaThule 14.05.14 19:46

PeterMac wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:It would appear that Leicestershire Police had no need to put anything into any computer to reach the conclusion that "While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance".

A conclusion that 'staggered' G&K because, as told in Exhbit KH1, the Assistant Chief Constable for LP had 'come out to Portugal shortly after Madeleine's abduction' and had seen the pair at their 'most grief-stricken'.
AT   or ACT-ing ?

Despite having had 7 years to learn the craft, the non-dynamic duo don't appear to possess any acting skills worth mentioning, PeterM  and I therefore suspect LP's ACC saw the pair 'at' their most grief stricken, either propping up the bar at the Tapas or at one of the luncheons they gave for ambassadors, consulates, lawyers, and other visiting dignitaries, with catering so thoughtfully provided by MW.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.05.14 19:48

tiny wrote:
RIPM wrote:
sofieellis wrote:The parents LIED to the world about the date on which a photo was taken

Is this known for a fact? I always thought the photo doctoring was debatable?
After meticulous investigation and critical analysis by SY and Redwood he has declared the last photo is genuine and was taken around 13.00 on Thursday 3 May and the weather was hot and sunny.

So if anyone has hard evidence that it was not Thursday and the weather not hot and sunny  then Redwood is conducting a whitewash
When did redwood say this, as its the first I have heard of it.

I haven't heard of it either, tiny. Maybe we blinked at the same time?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 14.05.14 20:08

I, too, am unaware of that conclusion re the "Last" photo.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by stargazer59 14.05.14 20:34

ShuBob wrote:I, too, am unaware of that conclusion re the "Last" photo.
 I may be wrong but i think he is saying that if SY accept the picture is genuine, then you can be sure it is a cover up!
stargazer59

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 14.05.14 20:56

TheTruthWillOut wrote:Am I going blind and the 'Last Photo' isn't in the PJ files?

Even though Kate's camera was on the living table on 3/4th May 2007, as photographed by the PJ, the last photo mysteriously appeared in the press after Mr McCann made a trip to the UK. I think one of the T7 was searching for suitable pictures on the 3/4th May 2007 but didn't notice the last photo.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 14.05.14 21:18

SixMillionQuid wrote:
TheTruthWillOut wrote:Am I going blind and the 'Last Photo' isn't in the PJ files?

Even though Kate's camera was on the living table on 3/4th May 2007, as photographed by the PJ, the last photo mysteriously appeared in the press after Mr McCann made a trip to the UK. I think one of the T7 was searching for suitable pictures on the 3/4th May 2007 but didn't notice the last photo.

Then that should tell everyone all they need to know....One big red flag. As far as I'm aware, even Amaral hasn't mentioned this last photo oddity? 

I just can't believe how many blatant things in this case seem to be completely ignored. confused
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.05.14 21:20

With all this talk of digging for a body, does anyone remember a beach picture being discussed either on here, or 3A (think it was here) It was a blurred picture of a couple on the beach at the base of Rocha Negra and there was speculation as to who it was and if they had a bag with them.
I've looked everywhere for it but don't know how to search for just images.

eta Will search my posts to see if it's on here
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 14.05.14 21:34

stargazer59 wrote:
ShuBob wrote:I, too, am unaware of that conclusion re the "Last" photo.
 I may be wrong but i think he is saying that if SY accept the picture is genuine, then you can be sure it is a cover up!

I have no doubt K&G want to believe they'll be exonerated of complicity in the disappearance of their eldest daugher, but it seems to me that, even if 'the last photo' is declared genuine which afaik it hasn't been, their beliefs are destined to be riddled with doubt.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 14.05.14 22:14

The "last photo" is indeed not among the pictures on the PJ files. And yes it appeared long after photos were requested, handed over etc and Gerry said in a sworn statement he had no other photos in his possession.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales 14.05.14 22:17

TheTruthWillOut... Yes, it is strange that Amaral does not really explore the problems with the last photo. In his book he says how he notices the camera shown on the table and says how it will be crucial to get everyone's photos.

And yet nobody... The McCanns, their friends or the PJ seems to have noticed this image which the McCanns insist is so important, in going through photos in the days following the disappearance. Or maybe never saw it.

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales
gbwales

Activity : 303

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Empty Is this the one you mean ?

Post by Professor Marvel 14.05.14 22:43

littlepixie wrote:With all this talk of digging for a body, does anyone remember a beach picture being discussed either on here, or 3A (think it was here) It was a blurred picture of a couple on the beach at the base of Rocha Negra and there was speculation as to who it was and if they had a bag with them.

Is this it ?
 "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 23240611
Professor Marvel
Professor Marvel

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.05.14 22:48

Sorry PRoffessor Marvel, I gave thanks to the wrong person. I've got a mini-crisis here tonight so not concentrating properly  spin
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 14.05.14 22:52

Is it a real picture or is it a postcard? I was just thinking about something someone said (was it Paulo Saegento or somebody with a name like that) about the beach at dawn.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa 14.05.14 22:58

littlepixie wrote:Is it a real picture or is it a postcard? I was just thinking about something someone said (was it Paulo Saegento or somebody with a name like that) about the beach at dawn.

I immediately thought 'postcard'. It has the border of a postcard!  big grin 
whatliesbehindthesofa

Activity : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.05.14 23:27

was it some-one /something called 'oddity finder' ?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 15.05.14 0:16

Professor Marvel wrote:
littlepixie wrote:With all this talk of digging for a body, does anyone remember a beach picture being discussed either on here, or 3A (think it was here) It was a blurred picture of a couple on the beach at the base of Rocha Negra and there was speculation as to who it was and if they had a bag with them.

Is this it ?
 "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 23240611

Gosh - where did you find it Prof.Marvel?  I have been searching through my history cos I only came across it last week when searching for something else - still can`t find where I saw it.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.05.14 0:24

Ladyinred wrote:
mariola wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
Watching wrote:why would oldfield the one who knew Mr & Mrs & family least, be one to go in 5A and check on their children?
He didn't.

Simples.
I thought Oldfield checked but didn,t enter the room,saw the twins but not Maddie.

Oldfield claims that is what he did.

IIRC he did not go in (excuse for not seeing Madeleine), but he saw the twins in their cots, breathing.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.05.14 1:04

The Chilcott Inquiry and Blair's illegal war will not conveniently go away. It will be the same with the McCann case: an everlasting  source of national shame and  loss of standing in the world.  These blights and how they are dealt with define who we are and what we stand for in the end.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps even at this very moment, the MET's most experienced 'child abductor' expert, DCI Andy Redwood, is leading the 38 strong, solely dedicated, UK 'team' on the trail of the 300 'abducted' Nigerian girls!

Would explain his hasty retreat from PDL.

The Foreign Ofiice would neither confirm or deny that the 'abductors' of the Nigerian girls were wearing unique super bock T-shirts, were pot bellied and whiffed a bit, thought to be highly significant, by the expert, and that they had used a white van in the 'abduction'

IF DCI Redwood is 'on the Nigerian case' the UK elite 'Nigerian Cops' from the MET should have them returned to their families sometime before 2173.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 15.05.14 1:11

lj wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
mariola wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
Watching wrote:why would oldfield the one who knew Mr & Mrs & family least, be one to go in 5A and check on their children?
He didn't.

Simples.
I thought Oldfield checked but didn,t enter the room,saw the twins but not Maddie.

IIRC he did not go in (excuse for not seeing Madeleine), but he saw the twins in their cots, breathing.

I think he told the Police he was in or near the doorway but in the mockumentary "reconstruction" he's standing a good 3-4 feet away from the doorway and swearing blind that's as far as he went.  And yet in semi-darkness he also claims he could see the rise and fall of the twins' chests through the mesh sidings of the cots!  Literally incredible.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.05.14 1:21

Okeydokey

I think he told the Police he was in or near the doorway but in the mockumentary "reconstruction" he's standing a good 3-4 feet away from the doorway and swearing blind that's as far as he went.  And yet in semi-darkness he also claims he could see the rise and fall of the twins' chests through the mesh sidings of the cots!  Literally incredible.
---------------------------------------------------

Ah yes. BUT, to be fair, he was wearing the similar 'majik' glasses, that K&G were wearing. Which enabled them to 'have a clear line of sight of their kids' even through the solid brick walls of their apartment 150 feet away, whilst BOTH having their BACKS to apartment  5A as they tell us in their signed statements!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Okeydokey 15.05.14 2:16

jeanmonroe wrote:Okeydokey

I think he told the Police he was in or near the doorway but in the mockumentary "reconstruction" he's standing a good 3-4 feet away from the doorway and swearing blind that's as far as he went.  And yet in semi-darkness he also claims he could see the rise and fall of the twins' chests through the mesh sidings of the cots!  Literally incredible.
---------------------------------------------------

Ah yes. BUT, to be fair, he was wearing the similar 'majik' glasses, that K&G were wearing. Which enabled them to 'have a clear line of sight of their kids' even through the solid brick walls of their apartment 150 feet away, whilst BOTH having their BACKS to apartment  5A as they tell us in their signed statements!

Backs to the apartments...plus, just think about the noise levels.  Nine lively people at the table, on holiday,the wine flow freely...how quiet is that going to be?  Add in the noise of the waiters collecting plates and depositing meals, plus the chink of glasses from the bar, the noise of the other customers and no doubt the sounds cooking coming from the restaurant .  Are you going to hear the scream of a child at 50 metres, from inside the apartment,  as the crow flies? - er no.
Okeydokey

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Marvel 15.05.14 7:13

Woofer wrote:
Professor Marvel wrote:

Is this it ?

Gosh - where did you find it Prof.Marvel?  I have been searching through my history cos I only came across it last week when searching for something else - still can`t find where I saw it.

It's right here !

This is the page it's on, details of photographer & links to original site it was found are all here :

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4965-why-would-destroy-a-million-pound-luxury-villa

Professor Marvel
Professor Marvel

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.05.14 7:29

Okeydokey wrote:
lj wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
mariola wrote:
Andrew77R wrote:
He didn't.

Simples.

I think he told the Police he was in or near the doorway but in the mockumentary "reconstruction" he's standing a good 3-4 feet away from the doorway and swearing blind that's as far as he went.  And yet in semi-darkness he also claims he could see the rise and fall of the twins' chests through the mesh sidings of the cots!  Literally incredible.
What Oldfield says he did and what he actually did are 2 different things.

IMO he didn't set foot in 5a at all when he claimed to see the twins breathing. AS HE DID NOT DO A CHECK.

It's nonsense.

I think he volunteered himself to be a 'checker' when scribbling down the pathetic timelines on the sticker book. Then later realised he had put himself in a very awkward situation to be the last person to see her.

So he backtracked with more nonsense about not actually seeing MBM on his 'check' but he did see the twins breathing. 

Again, it's nonsense. Just like most of the stuff Oldfield has spouted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Empty The dig has been finished.

Post by PeterMac 15.05.14 8:35

They did the digging when no one was watching, as we predicted.
CCTV from the Car Park confirms this.

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 29 Holes-dig-2-o
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top