The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Mm11

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Regist10

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by Guest 21.05.14 17:40

This Fridge business.....

Can't find it, and not sure what thread it was on, but another poster (cant remember who) asked the question on whether the dogs could of alerted to spillage from the fridge that was put in the hire car and disposed of..?

Could that be plausible do you think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort') - Page 34 Empty Re: "Digging" with a helicopter (continued from 'digging at resort')

Post by appleblossom 21.05.14 17:52

Constablekid wrote:Might be a silly question but is there any mention of a freezer rather than a fridge?
From what I can remember from either the MF or 3A's it was a small fridge with an ice box. A standard under the counter fridge. Bigger than a mini-bar fridge but no mention of a freezer.
appleblossom

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.05.14 20:12

According to the fridge/freezer.
Gonçalo Amaral on TVI, broadcast live on 28 July 2008

GA: … see a person passing, a man carrying a child, a little girl, they say that it is in effect Madeleine going towards the South area, let’s put it that way, towards the sea side. Now whether or not she stayed there, that is another question. For how long she stayed there, what happens next, only the development of the investigation of that area of death, let’s put it that way, could take us there.

JP: Would you have followed that investigation line?

GA: It was the direction that I was following at that time so until we emptied it we weren’t stopping, were we…

JP: It sounds so unbelievable, the possibility that a body was placed on a cliff, or in any other area on the beach, and then removed and transported in a rental car.

GA: The corpse couldn’t have remained there all the time. It’s impossible.

JP: So where was it taken next?

GA: If we take into account that, if we consider the traces that were found in the car boot…

JP: … which are in fact…

GA: … which are in fact from the little girl. In order to justify that bodily fluid as the lab says, it could only have been preserved and conserved in the cold because otherwise it would have been…

JP: That means that…

GA: … in an advanced state of decomposition, at least it’s a hypothesis. Therefore it’s a question of a deep freezer, or something similar, and there we had to search for it and that was what we were doing.
 This means, the contacts that they had, where they went, where they were seen… There are people who say that they were seen entering an apartment block near the cemetery in Praia da Luz. At that point in time we weren’t able to detect which apartment they entered, who lived there, because it’s also a bit complicated because you have to understand it’s a tourist area and often it’s not known who the apartment belongs to.

JP: Of course, of course…

GA: 
Who lives there, for how long they live there, so all of that was being worked upon. To try to understand the support…

JP: If someone discovered a deep freezer in the area and…

GA: If it was actually a deep freezer, it doesn’t exist anymore now.

Anyone know anything more about this mysterious apartment?

Q: If there was a homicide, where is the body?

GA: "That was what we were going to establish next. On the day that I was removed, I was carrying out diligences for a fundamental witness to come to Portugal. It was necessary for the PJ to pay for the trip, to arrange for lodging, and that was being taken care of. But then the important witness never came to Portugal and was never heard".

And who was the witness?
Cat Baker or...??
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 21.05.14 21:01

I think the witness was Martin Smith.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.05.14 22:48

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:I think the witness was Martin Smith.

Yes. Of course it was.

Was the 'demolished' house\unit\flat the one containing the freezer? Just how did this building come to be destroyed?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 21.05.14 23:06

It would be a dream come true if this great good man Dr Goncalo amaral was involved secretly behind the scene with the new Portuguese team  pray2
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Constablekid 22.05.14 2:09

Thanks canada12 and appleblossom : )
Constablekid

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis 22.05.14 11:27

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-05-22/mccann-detectives-set-for-substantial-phase-of-activity/
Ghengis

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 22.05.14 22:09

Original:http://www.jn.pt/Dossies/dossie.aspx?content_id=3928917&dossier=O%20caso%20Maddie%20McCann

Translated:
Searches in Praia da Luz by Maddie scheduled for June

Published às 20.33
MARISA RODRIGUES

[ltr]
Searches and excavations in Praia da Luz, requested by British police, is scheduled for early June. 
[/ltr]

Seven years after the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, detectives will search for traces of the girl's body.
Efforts will be made in a vacant lot near the street April 25. It is expected to last a week and will be led only by the PJ. 
The National Directorate of the Judicial Police authorized the Portuguese inspectors are accompanied by a British team that included detectives from the Metropolitan Police and forensic experts, who bring the UK sniffer dogs and georadar.
These steps have nothing to do with the Portuguese investigation. 
Were ordered by the British authorities, by letter rogatory, and received the "green light" the Public Ministry of Portimão, which sent the PJ to run.
This Wednesday, in a statement to British journalists, the Metropolitan Police admitted for the first time that this research may prove to be inconclusive.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis 22.05.14 22:17

Interesting, so there will be both sniffer dogs and radar.
Ghengis

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 22.05.14 22:26

Rowley, when stating that he might have to return to Kate and Gerry without answers, might have been referring to this part of the investigation, not the investigation as a whole, which still has some way to run from the sound of it.  "Turning over stones "might have been a reference to this forthcoming dig.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghengis 22.05.14 22:40

That "vacant lot near the street April 25" is that the big waste ground close to the Ocean club?
Ghengis

Back to top Go down

Post by G1 28.05.14 2:25

roy rovers wrote:
whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
roy rovers wrote:Any T9 pact of silence must be secured in the knowledge that unless one of them talks there will NEVER be a prosecution because they know for a FACT that the body is hidden where it will NEVER be found.

I don't see how that logically follows.  Just because there is a pact of silence doesn't mean that the body is hidden where it will never be found.

It is one of the remarkable features of this case that none of the T9 have broken rank (as far as we know). What I'm saying is that just as there must be some secret that binds them together in the first place there must also be some knowledge that prevents any one of them breaking rank. I'm suggesting that they might know for a FACT that the body is hidden where it will NEVER be found so that as long as none of them speaks out there isn't going to be any external evidence in the form of a body. I'm making this point in the context of the helicopter search and proposed digs. I don't think they're going to find anything until someone in the T9 tells them exactly where to look. All IMO of course.

I'm not thinking myself at this time that either the McCanns or others in the Tapas Group were responsible for the death of their daughter. I am thinking that perhaps they are unable to do anything.

You talk about none of them breaking rank, roy rovers, and it makes me wonder what has them so close, what is it that is stronger than a terrible situation in adversity from around the time of the Portugal stay? So I wonder how long it has been going on, the alliance and what is it that could bind them in silence. What is the "knowledge", as you put it? How deep does it go?

I don't know if I'm the first to think of this, I can't remember if I've read it suggested by others before, I think I have. My thought was, could it be that Madeleine Beth McCann was not the first generation of children to be connected with some people who have  strange, illegal interest in her and many like her? Were the Tapas 9 connected, from history, not by choice, to some group of people who had an interest in them since they were much younger? Is it something bigger than them which binds them, and the acts and further capabilities of something which controls their alliance? 

Kate's notes at one point mention that "reality binds". Something became real which had the group acting on all sorts of suspicious ways. What is it she / they can't escape?
G1

Activity : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 28.05.14 4:03

russiandoll wrote:Rowley, when stating that he might have to return to Kate and Gerry without answers, might have been referring to this part of the investigation, not the investigation as a whole, which still has some way to run from the sound of it.  "Turning over stones "might have been a reference to this forthcoming dig.

Or a dig at the McCanns' lucrative business enterprise Leaving No Stone Unturned Limited which has been distinctly limited with regard to the transparency of its accounts, rd.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

View previous topic View next topic Back to top