The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Mm11

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Mm11

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Regist10

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Post by Cristobell 03.05.14 23:15

Homicide and cadaver occultation are still strong possibilities.......
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Empty Re: "Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Post by petunia 03.05.14 23:16

Flipping heck..need to get to bed due to work but if you do twitter i suggest you get on the mccann ash tag.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 03.05.14 23:26

Seek truth wrote:
ChippyM wrote:They can't have an angry response to anything AR says because one of their defences all along has been that the nasty, incompetent, foreign PJ. have been hampering the search, out to get them and messed up the investigation...and that is the only reason they were suspects . If AR. has come to some of the same conclusions they can't claim the same defence, so they say nothing.
Well before they claim the portuguese police were useless, they have to prove it first, because I only find the papers mentioning that nonsense. Does it look like they were doing nothing? there are 11,000 pages out on the net to read ! PJ FILES and AMARAL wrote the book too. 

The mccanns shouldn't complain the whole world helped search aswell.

I can see that and you can but most of the British public have been lapping up the lies about the PJ. Somehow the public being on their side was a big part of their strategy. Most British people believe what the papers say is true regardless of anyone proving it. Hopefully not for long!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 7:11

somebody was so nice and translated simultaneously

http://textusa.blogspot.de/2014/05/if-death-is-kind.html#comment-form

"... CMTV has just stated that SuperBockman used to lie down next to the little girls while they were in their beds before leaving the villas/apartments!!!!

What a caring sex assaulter!!

As it's maintaned that he had dark skin and a pot belly he must have smothered Maddie to death when lying next to her...

And it explains why he didn't take any of the twins. He couldn't fit in the cots to lie down next to them...

Amaral questions if Euclides is even a line of investigation.

A story was created based on an abduction

Abduction wasn't proved.

It's a lie that Monteiro was pinpointed in Ocean Club through cellphone. Antenna indicates Luz general area.

Amaral insists on DP and paedo possibility

Questions why Creche Dad was walking with his daughter when was seen by JT.

Questions why has Smithman lost all relevance now

Questions who says that Mcs declared innocent.

CMTV: Mcs said to Lusa that they will only accept that Maddie is dead when there's conclusive evidence to that effect.

Paulo Sargento confirms he participated in reconstitution made in 2007 by Univ Lusofona and they found these and more discrepancies. 

That even without the T9 timelines written in the children's book he found that the checks were unfeasable.

Says that Kate came all the way down screaming and didn't just shout from balcony.

That there's a pact between the T9. Only a pact justifies ripping so quickly the page from the book to write the timelines.

Parents do look for missing children for a long time but many do that to serve as an alibi

That the pact is not about Maddie but about what could have happened to the group in Britain

Amaral asked if he believes SY protecting Mcs.

Answers that until SY doesn't investigate the DP/paedo connection it will have to explain why it doesn't investigate that.

Says CW backfired because everyone, for example all over the internet, immediately recognised Gerry has the man Smith saw

He doesn't believe Mcs looking for Maddie

CMTV called the Smiths and a woman's voice says that it was with her father and that the family doesn't want to speak about the case.

Amaral continues to give high importance to the Smith Sighting

Questions why journalists do not investigate and ask the inconvenient questions when they find out things weren't right

Asks why journos don't question the DO/paedo issue.

Sargento says that if there's a single piece of evidence of abduction he will shut up forever

That only 2 suspects are conveniently dead

Says that SY is obeying orders from someone.

Amaral insists that hairs that are in Portugal should be tested 

Program ends using footage from 2013"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 04.05.14 7:20

thank you Helene1
                              Good points put by Mr Amaral.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 7:37

Joana Morais says she will upload a translated version of the programme soon. Looking forward to watching that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by stillsloppingout 04.05.14 12:06

Reading the transcript and reading between the lines , i have always in the back of my mind , assumed there was more to this case than a few doctors , [ allegedly swinging   neglecting the kids , over sedating one,  leading to death . ] Even though the powers that be would not like to see six GP's struck of at a stroke .

I have alluded in the past to what is the only occasion the establishment , shuts up shop and goes to great lengths to protect a person / persons  . Saville , Smith . allegedly Heath .  [ Hence why Kate stated Pedophiles had " Taken her from the offset " If the body had been discovered in the early day's , obvious signs of sexual abuse could be blamed away on a sex fiend , and not one of the group ] it all makes sense . 

GA is onto something with the DP accusations . and i think that is the real reason why the unprecedented protection , its not about them, its who they have  come across [ pardon the pun ] in there inner circle .
stillsloppingout
stillsloppingout

Activity : 540

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 04.05.14 12:44

stillsloppingout wrote:Reading the transcript and reading between the lines , i have always in the back of my mind , assumed there was more to this case than a few doctors , [ allegedly swinging   neglecting the kids , over sedating one,  leading to death . ] Even though the powers that be would not like to see six GP's struck of at a stroke .

I have alluded in the past to what is the only occasion the establishment , shuts up shop and goes to great lengths to protect a person / persons  . Saville , Smith . allegedly Heath .  [ Hence why Kate stated Pedophiles had " Taken her from the offset " If the body had been discovered in the early day's , obvious signs of sexual abuse could be blamed away on a sex fiend , and not one of the group ] it all makes sense . 

GA is onto something with the DP accusations . and i think that is the real reason why the unprecedented protection , its not about them, its who they have  come across [ pardon the pun ] in there inner circle .
This is more or less what I think. 
This is about circles the tapas have mixed in and what would be exposed about
those people if the McCanns were brought to trial
WHy on earth would such high ranking political figures give a damn about them?
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by IKNOWWHATHAPPENED 04.05.14 12:58

stillsloppingout wrote:Reading the transcript and reading between the lines , i have always in the back of my mind , assumed there was more to this case than a few doctors , [ allegedly swinging   neglecting the kids , over sedating one,  leading to death . ] Even though the powers that be would not like to see six GP's struck of at a stroke .

A view I have held for nigh on 7 years.

The McCANNS are nothing in the scheme of things.
IKNOWWHATHAPPENED

Activity : 116

Back to top Go down

Post by SixMillionQuid 04.05.14 13:01

noddy100 wrote:

This is more or less what I think. 
This is about circles the tapas have mixed in and what would be exposed about
those people if the McCanns were brought to trial
WHy on earth would such high ranking political figures give a damn about them?
I almost certain that during the early days they anticipated a body being found - Kate's reference to a tea stain on the pyjamas. What good is  this info to an abductor? Unless they anticipated pyjamas or other clothing being found.

"It is my belief that Scotland Yard was set out on a mission, not one to find out what happened to Madeleine McCann but to rewrite the history of the case in such a way that the majority of the public simply forgets the past." - The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
SixMillionQuid
SixMillionQuid

Activity : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.05.14 13:05

The lengths the powers that be have gone to, in order to convince the public Madeleine was abducted is extraordinary, why is it imperative we believe the parents and their friends are completely innocent?  And why are 350 members of parliament not asking a single question of Operation Grange?  We can explain the reticence of journalists and newspapers to print anything negative about the McCanns, they can and do destroy careers, and have a pack of CR rottweillers on constant guard for any statement that may add a few thousand to the Family Fund coffers, but why are our elected representatives so coy?

The early claims by the parents that Madeleine must have been snatched by a paedophile, make uncomfortable reading and it does make you wonder what likely injuries might have been found if there had been a body.  Surely claiming your child has been snatched by a paedophile would be the last thing a distressed parent would think, not the first.  Gerry had seen Madeleine alive at 9.10pm - at most she she had only been missing for an hour, there was every reason for hope.  Dopey Jane had seen a man carrying a child, he was walking, he wasn't in a high speed getaway car.  There was every chance Madeleine was close by - that night should have been full of hope and thorough searching, not demands for the borders to be closed and worldwide publicity!  
  Surely it is the last thing a parent would think, not the first.  What a shame that didn't have as much hope that very first night that they have 7 years later, they might have gone out searching if they had and they wouldn't have needed a priest.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Watching 04.05.14 13:35

IKNOWWHATHAPPENED wrote:

A view I have held for nigh on 7 years.

The McCANNS are nothing in the scheme of things.
And that brings us right back to the Gaspar statements.  If GA is correct re Payne, then Mr is up to his neck in it too.  Did not Mrs Gaspar say that Mr was there together with Payne when she witnessed what she felt was an indecent gesture in relation to Maddie?
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.14 14:51

Canada wrote:

"If they alienate SY they risk being cut out of the process. Not that I believe they're included in the process to begin with. I think they're being fed a load of tosh by whoever they believe is their "inside person" at SY".
------------------------------------------------------------------

As CONFIRMED (outside the 'loop') by KM, herself these last few days, i believe.

Mrs McCann said 'she had not been given a reason why a joint team had not been set up.'

NOT EVEN BY THEIR BEZZY MATE ANDY?

Kate McCann: "I'm not sure myself and I haven't been given a reason as to why a joint investigation team has been knocked back."

NOT EVEN BY THEIR BEZZY MATE ANDY?

Here's a CLUE Kate

PJ 'investigating' Madeleine 'died' in your holiday apartment, possibly by 'accident', FAKED 'abduction' and 'hiding of cadavar' by yourselves or 'friends'

Met Police 'investigating' ONLY 'abduction' (by stranger) because ONLY you have 'told' them that.

Anyway Kate, just give Andy 'a bell', on the 'hot line' you told Adam Boulton you had to 'access' Operation Grange 24/7, and i'm sure he'll tell you a/the reason WHY a 'joint investigation' has NOT been set up.

And i thought, or so your spokesman has told us, ad nauseum, you and Gerry were being 'totally INFORMED' of the Met Police's EVERY minute 'move'

Can't understand, therefore, why, NOBODY from the PJ/MET has NOT told you a/the 'reason' WHY there's no joint 'investigation'

Here's Operation Grange's phone number, in case you have accidentally deleted it from your speed dial 'contacts'

Met Incident Room: 020 7321 9251.

"IT'S GOOD TO TALK"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 04.05.14 17:21

But at a special prayer service in the McCanns’ home village of Rothley, Leics, dad Gerry, 45, said he and wife Kate had been buoyed by the Scotland Yard probe.

He said: “They are going back out to Portugal very soon. They are chipping away and there is new evidence.

“We are going to continue hoping we get a happy outcome – and one day we will know what’s happening.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

New 'EVIDENCE'?

I would like to see THAT!
-----------------------------------------------------

GM.........and one day we will know what’s happening.”

Really?

'admitting' (finally?) you don't know 'what's happening'?

BUT

I thought you already KNEW 'what's happening' being constantly, totally, 'informed' ,as you both tell anyone that'll listen, of EVERYTHING DCI Redwood and his 'team' at Operation Grange are doing.

ps: You, and the Metropoodle, DON'T know what the PJ are 'investigating' and you won't know until 'the EAW 6am 'knock'

THEN............. you WILL 'KNOW'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 18:18

Cristobell wrote:

The lengths the powers that be have gone to, in order to convince the public Madeleine was abducted is extraordinary, why is it imperative we believe the parents and their friends are completely innocent?  And why are 350 members of parliament not asking a single question of Operation Grange?  We can explain the reticence of journalists and newspapers to print anything negative about the McCanns, they can and do destroy careers, and have a pack of CR rottweillers on constant guard for any statement that may add a few thousand to the Family Fund coffers, but why are our elected representatives so coy?

The early claims by the parents that Madeleine must have been snatched by a paedophile, make uncomfortable reading and it does make you wonder what likely injuries might have been found if there had been a body.  Surely claiming your child has been snatched by a paedophile would be the last thing a distressed parent would think, not the first.  Gerry had seen Madeleine alive at 9.10pm - at most she she had only been missing for an hour, there was every reason for hope.  Dopey Jane had seen a man carrying a child, he was walking, he wasn't in a high speed getaway car.  There was every chance Madeleine was close by - that night should have been full of hope and thorough searching, not demands for the borders to be closed and worldwide publicity!  
  Surely it is the last thing a parent would think, not the first.  What a shame that didn't have as much hope that very first night that they have 7 years later, they might have gone out searching if they had and they wouldn't have needed a priest.

Cristobell:   maybe our 350 MPs don't have a clue about Operation Grange.  Even Sir BHH, head of the Met, had to be reminded!  In addition they probably feel sympathy for Mr&Mrs having lost their daughter to an abductor.  Perhaps each one of us here should attend our MP's surgery and give them the benefit of our knowedge and request that they ask questions in the House.  After all, MPs cannot be sued for libel in Parliament.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 18:46

This is, and always has been of course, the explanation. People have asked why children would be taken on a 'swinging' holiday. Well... the explanation is obvious, only it is so difficult to actually state the words in their hideous and stark reality.

"A paedophile has taken her' and the governmental influences seen thence make perfect sense and only with this forbidden scenario. My own, probably unfounded,  opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 2 Empty maddie special

Post by mariola 04.05.14 19:16

Dee Coy wrote:

This is, and always has been of course, the explanation. People have asked why children would be taken on a 'swinging' holiday. Well... the explanation is obvious, only it is so difficult to actually state the words in their hideous and stark reality.

"A paedophile has taken her' and the governmental influences seen thence make perfect sense and only with this forbidden scenario. My own, probably unfounded,  opinion.
Also DeeCoy, the swinging and sedation theories dont,t justify the the solidity of the group for so long.For the pact to have been so watertight ,there must have been very sinister going on  between them,as GA has referred to.
mariola

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 04.05.14 19:47

Ladyinred wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

Cristobell:   maybe our 350 MPs don't have a clue about Operation Grange.  Even Sir BHH, head of the Met, had to be reminded!  In addition they probably feel sympathy for Mr&Mrs having lost their daughter to an abductor.  Perhaps each one of us here should attend our MP's surgery and give them the benefit of our knowedge and request that they ask questions in the House.  After all, MPs cannot be sued for libel in Parliament.
That day may well come LadyinRed - Operation Grange cannot become a bottomless pit with no end result.  All the announcements from SY thus have been positive, in that 'they are making progress' and not so long ago, we were told they had 3 or was it 4 names and arrests were expected soon.  I feel this case has been on the precipice for a long time now, and something has got to give.  Be it, the libel trial or the forces of SY or the PJ, it simply cannot go on for another 7 years.
Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 04.05.14 21:14

For me, this is the only explanation that makes any sense and Amaral is steadfast in his belief that DP is involved (no sign of him being sued despite repeating the allegations on a number of occasions)
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.14 21:43

Hongkong Phooey wrote:

For me, this is the only explanation that makes any sense and Amaral is steadfast in his belief that DP is involved (no sign of him being sued despite repeating the allegations on a number of occasions)

It is curious. DP not suing nor the PJ questioning DP (don't believe Amaral?)

All one big clusterwhatsit.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.05.14 22:02

I find it hard to believe that the suspicions about DP haven`t been followed up by Social Services or SY, after all the Gaspar statements are out there and YM must have made her own investigations. If those suspicions were confirmed, their children would be taken away and he would not be able to practise as a urologist (peering at peoples`, including childrens`, urological and gynocological workings on a daily basis).  We know he is still in practice because he opened a clinic recently.  If DP is on a register somewhere Jim Gamble would know about it as well.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 04.05.14 22:12

Ladyinred wrote:
Cristobell wrote:

That is not a bad idea. Yesterday I was driving through my town and saw my MP (Father of the House) walking. I badly wanted to stop and talk to him about this case. I nearly did but I thought better of it as I knew that I was not prepared enough to provide any backup to my beliefs.  I really wanted to ask him whether it was ever discussed or what his thoughts were but I thought without putting some notes together I could sound quite pathetic... He is quite a prominent MP so it would've been good to see what he had to say.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.05.14 22:23

I'm fortunate in that my MP lives a few streets away from me.  I'm on first-name terms with him, he is very approachable and an involved and committed member of the constituency.  What he would make of this case, I'm not sure.  Maybe he would think I'm losing my marbles.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 04.05.14 22:39

Woofer wrote:I find it hard to believe that the suspicions about DP haven`t been followed up by Social Services or SY, after all the Gaspar statements are out there and YM must have made her own investigations. If those suspicions were confirmed, their children would be taken away and he would not be able to practise as a urologist (peering at peoples`, including childrens`, urological and gynocological workings on a daily basis).  We know he is still in practice because he opened a clinic recently.  If DP is on a register somewhere Jim Gamble would know about it as well.

I wonder too how the McCanns have not come across the Gaspar statement in all the investigating they have overseen. If it was presented to the McCanns by one of their detectives how would they react? How would Kate react to what her husband and DP were thought to be discussing?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 04.05.14 22:51

What really confuses me is why the Gaspar statement was ever handed over to the PJ from LP, albeit 6 months later, if the goal was to protect Mr and Mrs and/or others..

The only thing I can think of is the Gaspars threatened to go to the press?
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top