The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Mm11

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Mm11

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Regist10

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Post by Watching 04.05.14 22:56

ChippyM wrote:
Woofer wrote:I find it hard to believe that the suspicions about DP haven`t been followed up by Social Services or SY, after all the Gaspar statements are out there and YM must have made her own investigations. If those suspicions were confirmed, their children would be taken away and he would not be able to practise as a urologist (peering at peoples`, including childrens`, urological and gynocological workings on a daily basis).  We know he is still in practice because he opened a clinic recently.  If DP is on a register somewhere Jim Gamble would know about it as well.

I wonder too how the McCanns have not come across the Gaspar statement in all the investigating they have overseen. If it was presented to the McCanns by one of their detectives how would they react? How would Kate react to what her husband and DP were thought to be discussing?
Has she turned a blind eye?  Did she already know or suspect something before holidaying in PDL?

And what do others in the medical profession really think of Payne and Mr & Mrs?   Many will be friends of the Gaspar's and trust in what they said about Payne & Mr, feel that Gaspar's would not have said such a thing, without justification.  Many of these doctors will know, be friends with both parties - Gaspar's and tapas lot.  I imagine there will be some division among them, some believing/siding with Gaspar's and some for all we know may already, like Gaspar's had suspicions.   It's a bit like the people of Rothley, Mr & Mrs would have us believe the 'village' are on their side.  It won't be that way, either in the village or at the hospital (s) where Mr in particular works or has worked in past.  Everyone will have an opinion, and not everyone will be backing Mr & Mrs.  They can dream on, on that one!
Watching

Activity : 293

Back to top Go down

"Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral. - Page 3 Empty Re: "Maddie special" on CMTV Saturday 3/5, 23:00(11pm) with Gonçalo Amaral.

Post by ChippyM 04.05.14 23:03

How many people outside forums like these would know about the what the Gaspars said? I can't imagine the the Gaspars would tell many people.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 04.05.14 23:11

is this why the paynes were missing from the crimewatch reconstruction????

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.05.14 23:32

TheTruthWillOut wrote:What really confuses me is why the Gaspar statement was ever handed over to the PJ from LP, albeit 6 months later, if the goal was to protect Mr and Mrs and/or others..

The only thing I can think of is the Gaspars threatened to go to the press?

Apparently the statements were in amongst some other papers sent to the PJ, as if someone at Leicester had slipped them in accidentally on purpose.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 04.05.14 23:35

ChippyM wrote:How many people outside forums like these would know about the what the Gaspars said? I can't imagine the the Gaspars would tell many people.

Maybe not, but the Social Services and the police would know - they must do - so why haven`t his kids been removed from him and why has he been allowed to carry on practising?
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 05.05.14 10:22

Dee Coy wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:Reading the transcript and reading between the lines , i have always in the back of my mind , assumed there was more to this case than a few doctors , [ allegedly swinging   neglecting the kids , over sedating one,  leading to death . ] Even though the powers that be would not like to see six GP's struck of at a stroke .

I have alluded in the past to what is the only occasion the establishment , shuts up shop and goes to great lengths to protect a person / persons  . Saville , Smith . allegedly Heath .  [ Hence why Kate stated Pedophiles had " Taken her from the offset " If the body had been discovered in the early day's , obvious signs of sexual abuse could be blamed away on a sex fiend , and not one of the group ] it all makes sense . 

GA is onto something with the DP accusations . and i think that is the real reason why the unprecedented protection , its not about them, its who they have  come across [ pardon the pun ] in there inner circle .

This is, and always has been of course, the explanation. People have asked why children would be taken on a 'swinging' holiday. Well... the explanation is obvious, only it is so difficult to actually state the words in their hideous and stark reality.

"A paedophile has taken her' and the governmental influences seen thence make perfect sense and only with this forbidden scenario. My own, probably unfounded,  opinion.
I don't think its unfounded at all and there are many people on the site who would agree but are unable to say so publicly due to our repressive libel laws. The only problem I have is linking a couple of average doctors (I'm thinking Payne and Gerry McCann, rather than the two McCanns) with the establishment paedophile ring. If we can do this everything is explained

Interestingly, I was discussing this with another forum member who, although unconvinced that paedophilia is at the heart of the whole affair, he is at least open minded to the possibility. He wrote to me with an interesting observation: "I twigged the other night that 10pm on May 3rd 2007 was the exact time that the polls were closing in a raft of elections across the UK , placing numerous connected people well away from the abduction with a great degree of certainty. Coincidence?". My initial reaction was that it was just a coincidence but now I'm not so sure. Suppose Madeleine had been made available to a politician. In the highly charged, maybe panicky atmosphere when the death is caused or discovered, there needs to be a date and time agreed that the faked abduction could be "discovered". The time the polls closed would be the first date and time that would occur to a politician. He doesn't have to be a prospective councillor, he could just as easily be in head office in charge of strategy say. Whatever, for a politician 10 pm on 3rd May 2007 was a significant date and time. The politician then runs away leaving The McCanns (and T7?) to put the meat on the bones of the abduction story while he arranges the cover up, which would've worked had it not been for two things: the internet and the Portuguese publishing the case files.

The other day I came across this. The article itself is an old story but there's a comment by a Karen Handley that the blog owner seems to be treating as credible
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.05.14 11:11

I must confess to having had similar thoughts AndyB, although without the 'election alibi' bit.

A while ago I did start a trawl through newspaper archives to try and see where various dubious politicians may have been in the days beforehand, but it was like searching for a needle in a haystack, with few politicians actually making the news on any day.

In any event, being only a couple of hours away, you could quite easily start and finish your day in the UK having spent a pretty full day out there and therefore manage to get a UK sighting in the papers.

However it is certainly something that Redwood and his team could manage, with access to parliamentary diaries, airline records, etc if they were minded (or allowed) to so do.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 12:06

http://www.notbornyesterday.org/brownblairsucc2.htm

The above is a link found on your very interesting article, AndyB. It doesn't make the connections we're looking for but it is a startling illustration of the foundations on which Gordon Brown's government was laid and an insight into the characters of Blair and Brown. A shocking betrayal of everything the party they infiltrated came to represent stood for. Absolutely despicable characters.

Could the connections we need be simply Masonic?  Or NHS/Nuclear Industry bigwigs? All with their own secrets and obligations of loyalty?

There have also been reports of numerous important people being present for whatever reason in PDL that week, although other than Margaret Hodges's nephew Philip Edmonds I have no names. Could someone who was involved with our doctor friends but of whom we have no knowledge of yet be crucial? There were, of course, the rumours of the Tapas 9 actually being more like the Tapas 11 or 12.

All speculation, I'm afraid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AndyB 05.05.14 12:47

Dee Coy wrote:All speculation, I'm afraid.
Indeed it is and I doubt we'll ever be allowed to know what the connection is even if it exists. The link that you've posted is, I think, by this blogger, who has written some other interesting stuff in the past:
http://hat4uk.wordpress.com/the-paedofile/
AndyB

Activity : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 05.05.14 14:09

Phillip Edmonds...a member of a very powerful and connected family... clapping

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 14:23

Snifferdog wrote:Phillip Edmonds...a member of a very powerful and connected family... clapping
Very much so.

Good blog about it all here:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/madeleine-mccann-kray-twins-margaret.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.05.14 14:24

I´m quite sure that Amaral knows more - otherwise he would not insist again and again on Payne! IMO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Slave 05.05.14 14:36

I got told the other day by a medic that Bro. Gerry likes the odd trip out with the lads to Thailand. How true it is I don't know but it came from a hospital source.
The Slave
The Slave

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 05.05.14 14:39

Andrew77R wrote:
Snifferdog wrote:Phillip Edmonds...a member of a very powerful and connected family... clapping
Very much so.

Good blog about it all here:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/madeleine-mccann-kray-twins-margaret.html
I agree its well worth a read.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 05.05.14 22:07

The Slave wrote:I got told the other day by a medic that Bro. Gerry likes the odd trip out with the lads to Thailand. How true it is I don't know but it came from a hospital source.

Interesting - but wouldn`t it show on his passport?  That alone would have rung alarm bells for the PJ (and SY I would have thought).
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.05.14 22:10

Woofer wrote:
The Slave wrote:I got told the other day by a medic that Bro. Gerry likes the odd trip out with the lads to Thailand. How true it is I don't know but it came from a hospital source.

Interesting - but wouldn`t it show on his passport?  That alone would have rung alarm bells for the PJ (and SY I would have thought).
I can't stand rumours, in fact I loathe them but as you've asked about passports Woofer, that would depend on how many passports you hold. If you have Irish parentage you can have an Irish passport as well as a UK passport.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 05.05.14 22:57

Woofer wrote:
ChippyM wrote:How many people outside forums like these would know about the what the Gaspars said? I can't imagine the the Gaspars would tell many people.

Maybe not, but the Social Services and the police would know - they must do - so why haven`t his kids been removed from him and why has he been allowed to carry on practising?

I don't know how social services work exactly but I would have thought they'd need more than that to take children away. Dr / Mrs Gaspar overheard a conversation and it was in her opinion possibly of an inapropriate nature with regards to Madeliene, her husband said he was unable to confirm what she heard. 

I think any 'normal' person would agree that what she overheard was alarming and significant with what was to happen and should be acted upon.  If we take it that SY are aware of this statement, is it possible they have done their investigations quietly and monitored DP and G. McCann so as not to hamper any future prosecution? Otherwise we get back firmly into cover-up territory!?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 22:16

Has anyone seen this TV programme yet??

If so, any links would be greatly appreciated. Translated in English too would be a big help.

Can't find anything myself. Was really looking forward to watching it too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top