The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Mm11

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Regist10

Missing girl in Australia

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Empty Re: Missing girl in Australia

Post by jeanmonroe 12.04.14 12:02

More INTERESTING is that the Oz police did not scream 'abduction' at ANY stage before 'finding' her 42 hours later!

McCanns were screaming 'abduction' right from the get go! (10pm, 3rd May 2007)

And they were phoning everyone they knew to 'emphasise' THAT within hours!

As witnessed by all their 'rellies' and 'friends' telling the whole world THAT, the next day (4th May 2007) onwards.

Along with the 'smashed/forced/jemmied/broken' shutter 'story'

PROVEN, very quickly, to be an outright LIE.

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.04.14 12:34

Police say the girl was found safe and well at the local showground at 1:00am. The showground is directly across the road from the family home.
-----------------------------------------------

Asked ( the father) whether his daughter's kidnapping might be some sort of payback, Mr Campbell said he "couldn't explain it".
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Inspector Kevin Guteridge says it is a miracle the girl has been found.

"We're having her examined at the moment and she appears to be in really good health, which is absolutely remarkable," he said.

Inspector Guthridge says local police discovered the girl at the showground "quite randomly".

"What I can say is that just after midnight the little girl was located at the Childers showground by police who were performing crime scene duties nearby," he said.

"We have no idea as to how she came to be here. We are looking at every aspect of that and maintaining a very open mind.

He says police are now looking into why she went missing.

"Over the last couple of days our focus clearly has been on locating her safe and well and we've managed to do that," he said.

"We'll now transition into the investigation phase and concentrate more on that, as to the circumstances surrounding her disappearance over the last couple of days."

On Friday, a helicopter, volunteers on horseback, motorbikes and more than 70 SES personnel and police searched a 10-kilometre area around the family's house to no avail.
-----------------------------------------------------

TEN kilometre 'search area' and they 'found' her just 100 McMetres away?
---------------------------------------------

I won't mind if DCI Redwood uses some of my, and other taxpayers, £6,778.00p a day money, 'funding' his full time 'investigation' into the 'abduction' of Madeleine McCann, calling Inspector Kevin Guteridge in Queensland to 'have a chat' about what he thinks about Chloe's 'disappearance' (and SUDDEN 're-appearance')

Money 'well spent' i would have thought!

You have MY permission DCI Redwood, to do that, as i am 'paying' for you and your 'full time' 37 Maddie Cops.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 12.04.14 12:37

It will be interesting to see what information they get from the little girl. Similarly to the McCann's we were told by the father straight away about the 'footprint' and how she was taken through the window. I doubt she went through the window and I doubt you could get a 3 year old to lie about what happened.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 12.04.14 12:41

chilli wrote:Sorry can't do links from my tablet but the Daily Fail is now reporting that the father has been beaten up and taken to hospital. The plot thickens ....
Rough justice?

As the child is said to be 'in really good health' after 42 hours away from her home in the almost tropical heat of Queensland, it's apparent that someone was caring for her during that period.

One report suggests the family has a history of 'domestics', from which it seems we can deduce that this case is more of a Matthews than a McCann
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 12.04.14 16:00

Don't know how reliable this is but this blog report claims Chloe was taken as an act of retribution. According to a TV report this morning police have refused to confirm Chloe was in the same clothes as those she was wearing when she went missing. Police have also sent out teams of sniffer dogs today.

Dunia Asik

Revealed: Why little Chloe was taken

By komlim puldel on Sabtu, 12 April 2014

Chloe Campbell's mother says she's overjoyed after the three-year-old turned up out of the blue in Childers overnight

CHLOE Campbell was the innocent pawn in a vile bid to frighten her dad into silence over a threat made against him, close family have revealed.

The revelation comes as police confirmed they are investigating retribution as a possible motive behind the mysterious disappearance of the Childers three-year-old taken from her home on Wednesday night.

LITTLE GIRL LOST WANDERS HOME

DAD BELIEVES ABDUCTOR KNOWN TO FAMILY

Close family friends believe a threat against Chloe's dad Garth about two months ago is linked to her apparent abduction.

Chloe Campbell, the three-year-old girl who went missing in Qld, has been found alive at a showground. Cradled on her mum Tammy O'Donnell's lap yesterday, the frail three-year-old appeared weary but happy as she was reunited with her relieved parents. She was returned at midnight Friday just as suddenly as she had vanished 48 hours earlier, at a time when many observers had almost given up hope. A picture of contented innocence, the little girl lost may now hold the answers needed to solve the unusual circumstances of her disappearance.

Police yesterday began talking to Chloe as well as swabbing and collecting any possible DNA evidence on her clothes. She underwent a serious of medical tests at Bundaberg Base Hospital and was declared fit to be discharged and reunited with her two sisters Britney, 6 and Janae, 7 and baby brother Max, five months. The Sunday Mail also understands a friend who had been drinking at the family's home on Ridgway Street the night Chloe vanished has been reinterviewed by police and has not been seen among the group.

Chloe similing with her parents Garth Campbell and Tammy O' Donnell. Pic: Sabrina Lauriston

As police confirmed they were considering retribution as a motive, close friends described a threat against Garth that was so serious it was officially reported.

Melissa Small said she suspected the person or people involved in the threat had taken Chloe and were close friends of the family trying to "scare" Mr Campbell. "They've done this to scare Garth. Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess," said Ms Small. "They're just messed up people. They need to not be on the street they need to not have children in their care. If they are the people, they are close family friends."

Mr Campbell is understood to have been in the police lockup for his own safety on Friday night, after becoming involved in a drunken scuffle, when his daughter mysteriously "appeared" at the Childers showgrounds — where police have established a base — just after midnight. The showgrounds is directly opposite the family home — currently a crime scene — and police on scene picked her up after hearing Chloe calling for her mother while crouching in the darkness.

Little Chloe Campbell safe again. Pic: Sabrina Lauriston

Her unexpected delivery, right when hope was starting to fade after an exhaustive two-day search that unearthed no clues, has fuelled speculation that her abductor was known to the family. One family member said the abductor must have known the girls were sleeping in the lounge room. The fact that shy and wary Chloe did not scream was another indicator.. "It's not nice to think it was someone they know. I've met their friends and they all seem like really decent people — battlers — I couldn't imagine it would be them," said the family member. "But then, too many things point to the fact they must have known the girls were sleeping in the lounge on the holidays. Someone would have to have known that."

Some people in the small cane and vegetable farming town believe the family's circle of friends includes some unsavoury characters who could easily be held responsible. Inspector Kev Guteridge said police were interested in hearing any information the public could offer including about claims of payback and retribution.

NInspector Kev Guteridge talks to officers in Childers during the search. Pic: Paul Beutel

"Absolutely, if there is any information that will assist us if that is the case, we need them to bring that information forward and contact Crimestoppers straight away," said Insp Guteridge. "There's a lot of questions out there that desperately need answering and we're going to do our best to answer those questions." For now, however, both Tammy and Garth have only one focus and that is settling their daughter back into home life. Wearing broad grins, the visibly relaxed parents were yesterday reborn with fresh, happy, faces. "It's just the best feeling. I'm on top of the world now, compared to yesterday I was just lost," said Garth, who had spent the previous day in a daze. "I've never felt so happy."

Even Chloe appeared relaxed and clutched her favourite toy puppy Narly which had stayed with her throughout her disappearance. Beaming at her the daughter safe in her arms, Tammy said she felt whole again. "I don't think I'll ever whinge about little thing in my life after what's happened." Chloe's parents have repeatedly said they don't owe any debts and can't think who would bear them a grudge.
http://duniasikasik.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/revealed-why-little-chloe-was-taken.html
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.04.14 18:13

The above was from a Blog.
This is the ref. from the MSM
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/chloe-campbell-3-abducted-from-childers-home-after-threats-against-father/story-fnihsrf2-1226881974862
CHLOE Campbell was the innocent pawn in a vile bid to frighten her dad into silence over a threat made against him, close family have revealed.
The revelation comes as police confirmed they are investigating retribution as a possible motive behind the mysterious disappearance of the Childers three-year-old taken from her home on Wednesday night.
Close family friends believe a threat against Chloe’s dad Garth about two months ago is linked to her apparent abduction.
. . .
The Sunday Mail also understands a friend who had been drinking at the family’s home on Ridgway Street the night Chloe vanished has been reinterviewed by police and has not been seen among the group.
As police confirmed they were considering retribution as a motive, close friends described a threat against Garth that was so serious it was officially reported.
Melissa Small said she suspected the person or people involved in the threat had taken Chloe and were close friends of the family trying to “scare” Mr Campbell.
“They’ve done this to scare Garth. Garth has been very scared and this is why he is a mess,” said Ms Small.
“They’re just messed up people. They need to not be on the street they need to not have children in their care. If they are the people, they are close family friends.”
Mr Campbell is understood to have been in the police lockup for his own safety on Friday night, after becoming involved in a drunken scuffle, when his daughter mysteriously “appeared” at the Childers showgrounds — where police have established a base — just after midnight.
The showgrounds is directly opposite the family home — currently a crime scene — and police on scene picked her up after hearing Chloe calling for her mother while crouching in the darkness.
SO, YET AGAIN,
Family, friend of the family, or someone known to the family.

Perhaps therefore they were right to say she was the Australian Madeleine !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.14 18:43

I agree, PeterMac. The only and real difference, though, is that Chloe has been found and is alive. Fortunately.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.14 20:00

Apologies if I've said it before but I wonder if the media deliberately used words like a carbon copy of Madeleine's case knowing that almost certainly the Campbell case would not be what it appeared to be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.14 20:27

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Apologies if I've said it before but I wonder if the media deliberately used words like a carbon copy of Madeleine's case knowing that almost certainly the Campbell case would not be what it appeared to be.  
Yes, and for a couple of obvious reasons, IMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Empty DM again - Bless them !

Post by PeterMac 12.04.14 21:19

Using the word PLOY !

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603004/Chloe-Campbell-Does-grainy-CCTV-hold-key-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html
Does this CCTV hold the key to mystery of 'Aussie Maddie'? Joy as Chloe is found yards from home - but her disappearance may have been a ploy to 'scare' her dad

Come on Mitchell. Use your undoubted self-proclaimed brilliance to Spin this one.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.04.14 21:27

It looks like it might have been a ploy to scare her dad, from what I've read so far.
IMO no-one in the TM camp will touch this with a barge-pole.

Good night, Peter  smilie 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 12.04.14 21:46

Agreed - where are the UK papers now with their "Maddie Shock" headlines? And will they continue to refer to Chloe as the "Australian Maddie"...?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 12.04.14 21:58

quote from the DM article, ''
Mr Campbell also revealed the fluffy blue toy she was carrying with her throughout the ordeal had been washed before her return.
‘I don't know what to think,’ he added.''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603004/Chloe-Campbell-Does-grainy-CCTV-hold-key-mystery-Australian-Maddie.html#ixzz2yhwq6j2g
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 12.04.14 22:00

I hate being the cynical one, when I suggested it was a ploy to scare the the family early today. However, with every case it feels like the chance of miracles disappear. I know why as a rule I prefer dogs to most human beings
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Missing girl in Australia - Page 6 Empty It still doesn't add up

Post by Letterwriter 12.04.14 22:03

The paper quoted close family as saying (suddenly all knowledgable) that someone did it to get back at the Dad.

Mum and Dad say they have no debts and can't think why anyone would hold a grudge.

It would have to be a serious grudge to kidnap someone's child.  That's a big contrast to being unaware of any grudge.  Besides, it's so obvious the stunt would backfire (there would be a massive manhunt and investigation) that anyone would surely know that it is a stupid way to get back at someone.

Mind you, I've travelled a bit round Australia and I can vouch that within half an hour of leaving the major cities, you are soon in some pretty backward places that are home to some pretty unsophisticated people.  Anything is possible.  Involving dingoes or otherwise!
Letterwriter
Letterwriter

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by magrat70 12.04.14 22:34

I too have travelled around Australia and whilst I love the place, it does have a lawless nature and a frontier feel when you move away from the main cities
magrat70

Activity : 81

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 12.04.14 22:53

I'm really not sure if this was a Shannon Matthews type fake abduction by dad who then got stunned into returning her when the media/police blitz got into full swing or if dad/family had a debt that carried a threat that was duly (but stupidly) enacted with the same consequences as the first option.

The police over there are not giving anything away either. Not sure if they're building a solid case or are stumped.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 12.04.14 23:04

Anyone know why the little girl sleeps in the lounge on the settee?  The adults were supposedly up until 1a.m. - wonder if it means they were in the same room as the sleeping child.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 13.04.14 0:31

Woofer wrote:Anyone know why the little girl sleeps in the lounge on the settee?  The adults were supposedly up until 1a.m. - wonder if it means they were in the same room as the sleeping child.

Another friend had been drinking at the house, sounds as if they had a party there.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 13.04.14 1:30

Quite a few of us in Australia are smelling a rat with this case....

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 13.04.14 2:01

Does all sound a bit weird.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by T4two 13.04.14 7:45

Hmmm... the same abduction storyline with link to Madeleine was in the German media too. Coincidence or a concerted effort to put over the idea that abduction of 3-year olds does happen?
T4two
T4two

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.04.14 7:55

T4two wrote:Hmmm... the same abduction storyline with link to Madeleine was in the German media too. Coincidence or a concerted effort to put over the idea that abduction of 3-year olds does happen?

And all they have managed to is to show that it doesn't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 13.04.14 8:29

PeterMac wrote:
T4two wrote:Hmmm... the same abduction storyline with link to Madeleine was in the German media too. Coincidence or a concerted effort to put over the idea that abduction of 3-year olds does happen?

And all they have managed to is to show that it doesn't.

And that the main focus seems to be on the involvement of the parents and / or friends of the family in one way or another.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.04.14 9:27

Quite.
The only opportunity they have had in the last 7 years to show that this sort of thing happens, at all, anywhere in the world
And it has been blown.
The McCanns and Mitchell must be screaming with frustration.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top